Cityempires.net (GDS REVENGE TIME!!!)

Capelli King

1/2 a year ago, a bunch of GDS dudes (me, djthefunkchris, chris caufield, nzane, Jim Force, among others) went off to make an alliance in Cybernations caled Big Biz. We broke all time records of growth and attracted the international recognition. But, allas, we entered that game WAY too late (over 1 1/2 years late), eventually the "Orders" picked on us and we went down. Now comes pay back day! The day we kick their sorry asses WMMA style and teach these teenagers what GDS is all about!!! Revenge will come in a game called cityempires.net Basically this is a combination of Cybernations and Simcity. You build up your city, buy improvements and so on, what is different? You are part of a nation and there is wars and politics involved. Our members are the offshoot of the Cybernations Alliance we had there. We are already the 3rd Biggest nation and gaining on the guys which brought us down! Even if you do not like Simcity and so on, i ask if you can join us there, as we are going to be kicking ass, sooner or later:D Go to Cityempires.net Use a mayor name as you have here in GDS so i know it is you. Then follow the following steps in spending your 50k. 3 windmills (Power section) 1 Landfill (garbage section) 1 Water pump 20 soldiers 40 infrastructure 16% tax Then look up Big Biz in the nation search and apply. Once done, go to our forums and apply: (Use your Mayor name to register) [url]http://z3.invisionfree.com/Big_Biz[/url] fill in an application form as stated in the New member application and we will give you access to the forums. It is actually a pretty decent browser based text game once you get a little bit bigger and get cash flowing in.

Arrows, do not forget to sign up to the forums, i approved your app to the nation though. Chris, i cannot find your mayor name? Either the search is screwed or you are not there. Either way, i renamed you in the forums to Chris Caufield and gave you the mask. Also, the rest, keep to your names here, so that i know it is you guys.;)

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;380798]I'm Funksville, and my Mayor is Bootsy![/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Capelli King;381452]Better if you kept to the same guy, but anyway, i will rename your name to Bootsy in the forums[/QUOTE] My ID is still the same, just my mayor's name is different.... but no worries, I signed in automatically on the forums as Bootsy somehow. Just saying... Funksville, You have to have Bootsy Collins as mayor...

Archived