Need some ideas for wrestler names

Well, I'm well into 2009 in my fed with CZCW and I'm not really getting into some of the generated wrestlers and have been trying to create my own names, but after awhile, I just can't come up with any good ones. I'm looking for a couple names for Japanese workers, as right now I have an foreign invasion angle I'm planning on doing in the future, along with getting some names for a young stable based around young, upcoming faces. Anything is helpful, just seeing what other people have come up with.

What I usually do is just take two japanese wrestlers from the real world and stick em together. Like, say Kenta Marujifi, or Satoru Inoki. Of course, if one of them's got a mask you can get always call him something like The Tokyo Dragon or The Banzai Kid (though that one's kinda goofy).

Akki's site, which I haven't seen before, would actually probably be your best bet for the names of the actual wrestlers, aside from the suggestion of combining real life wrestlers names. As for the stable name, this list was posted somewhere on the boards here before, but I don't remember who posted it, sadly. However, this list has some good Japanese names and their meanings, and hopefully at least one would give you an idea for a stable name. OTAKU Pro - Japanese word meaning obsessive fan of anything. KAMI Pro- Often translated as "God" it tends to mean "soul" or "spirit." Also used to imply great respect. MIRAI Pro or Pro Wrestling MIRAI - means Future KEI Wrestling - Respect TAMASHI Pro or Pro Wrestling TAMASHI - means Spirit TORA Pro - Tiger Pro Pro Wrestling HOSHI - means Star Jounetsu - Passion Ko Pro - means Eternity Sugoi Pro Wrestling - means Perfect YUME - Dream KUMITE - Fight ZASSHU - Hybrid Pro Wrestling Teikoku - Empire UGETSU - Fantasy Wrestling Bijutsu - means art EIYUU - Hero

Archived