I'm WCW in 1993 my popularity is... [B]77+[/B] in [U]USA[/U] [B]60.9[/B] in [U]Canada[/U] [B]64.9[/B] in [U]UK[/U] [B]57.5[/B] in [U]Japan[/U] [B]55.8[/B] in [U]Mexico [/U] [B]50[/B] in [U]Europe [/U] Shouldn't I be Global by now, if not what popularities do I need to improve?

[QUOTE=troy10;394477]I'm WCW in 1993 my popularity is... [B]77+[/B] in [U]USA[/U] [B]60.9[/B] in [U]Canada[/U] [B]64.9[/B] in [U]UK[/U] [B]57.5[/B] in [U]Japan[/U] [B]55.8[/B] in [U]Mexico [/U] [B]50[/B] in [U]Europe [/U] Shouldn't I be Global by now, if not what popularities do I need to improve?[/QUOTE] What are you currently? I'd think USA should be higher. My guess.

[QUOTE]PROMOTION SIZE "Local - default. Small - over 10% in one region. Regional - over 30% in one region. Cult - over 53% in two or more regions. National - over 71% in 75% of the regions in the home area, and a minimum of 30% in all of them. International - National at home, plus over 45% in 4 or more foreign regions. Global - International, plus 60% in at least 5 foreign regions.[/QUOTE] I guess you just need to get Canada up past 61% for it to take effect. If that doesn't work then I dunno what's up. Also when you say 64.9% is that for the whole of the UK or just a couple of regions / averages?

The later listing from the advice compilation says: [quote]National - 71.1% (B-) in 75% of the regions in the home country and at least 35.1% (D-) in all of them. International - National PLUS a minimum of 53.1% (D-) in 4 or more foreign regions. Global - International PLUS a minimum of 65.1% (C+) in at least 5 foreign regions.[/quote]

Archived