C-Verse April DOTM Nomination Thread

It's that time again folks! Time to nominate your favorite diaries of C-verse or Alt or modded C-verse for this month. Same rules as usual... Dynasty must be nominated by someone other than the author. Dynasty must have posted at least two shows since the month started. Dynasty must have at least five shows total. Dynasty must be a C-Verse dynasty (or another fictional -verse) With the only nominees not allowed Burning Desire, Raising the Hammer by Tigerkinney, as they were last month's winner USPW: Where 65 and Older get in for Free by J Silver because he doesn't have the required two shows for the month, although he promises to have one up by Thursday. Exactly which Thursday is still being debated. :p :D Nominated Diaries Adrenaline Wrestling- A New Beginning by Clabobby. NYCW: Old School Revisited by Dragonmack MWA - This Means War by Scapino1974 Ring of Fire: Fighting Every Step of the Way by Phantom Stranger Subscribe to the ROF Newsletter by Marcel Fromage FWE- Without your Kids by Eayragt "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" by mistaken GCG: Bringing Back The Glory by 1PWfan CZCW 2010: A New Future by Apupunchau@optonline World Level Wrestling- Lucharesu Goodness by The Watcher. Secrets of the Ring Volume Two: Peter Michaels and SWF 2011 by NoNeck SOTBPW: Taking Lucha Libre by Storm ! by Trekkiemonsta

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;408628] USPW: Where 65 and Older get in for Free by J Silver because he doesn't have the required two shows for the month, although he promises to have one up by Thursday. Exactly which Thursday is still being debated. :p :D [/QUOTE] I think J Silver should be nominated in his own category. "Most active cornelverse dairy to have no shows posted during the month." Now J you could invalidate your nomination in this category. all you have to do is [B]POST USPW Winter Epiphany![/B]

[QUOTE=ShadowedFlames;408865]I'm going with a random dark horse here. "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" by mistaken. I mean, who else has shown such loyalty to trying to run a BSC diary?[/QUOTE] 'Loyalty', yeah that's it. :D I knew there was a nice way of saying 'He has vince's determination to push strippers down our throats as wrestlering entertainment' But seriously, thank you so much for the consideration. I think this months quality :) is up though quantity is down :( . If you think BSC has driven me off the deep end, well your probably right. check out what playing to much BSC leads to. [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30250"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Soap Land[/COLOR][/URL]

Even without the presence of JSilver and Tigerkinney, that's an impressive list of diaries up for nomination. Just shows the depth of quality C-Verse diaries on these boards, even now so close to 2008 coming out. Got to say though D-Mack, because I've let it slide long enough... Its Su[B]b[/B]scribe, not Suscribe!! :cool:

Since we have received 12 nominations, and 12 is the maximum limit for a poll, I am now closing the nominations. I will open a new thread for voting that will be open through the end of the month. Remember to support the diary writers and vote for your favorite! :D

Archived