MOSC - Happy Hardcore

Blood, beer, and rain. That’s all I remember about that night. The rain stung against my face as the cold wind slashed my skin raw. I had drunk so much beer that I could barely stand up. And the blood… Oh god, the blood! The alley behind the Caledonian Club was slick with claret. I touched my forehead and checked my fingers. Thankfully, it wasn’t my blood. I was just the drunkard propped up against the wall. A few feet from me, sticking out from behind a stack of bins were a pair of legs. I staggered over to the legs. They belonged to a young, unconscious man. He began to stir. “You ok, mate?” I asked. The man slowly got to his feet. “Did you see where those bastards went?” “I ain’t seen anyone. You okay?” “That’s one hell of a way to hand in your notice,” he offered me his hand. “I’m Jeffery.” “So am I,” I laughed. “Look, the guy that done me over used to work for my dad. Ever hear of Uppercut Bailey?” “Isn’t he that washed-up boxer? I thought he was dead!” “He was my dad’s road agent. My dad runs MOSC…” he waited for me to show some recognition. “Do you like wrestling?” “Only SWF. When I catch it. It’s all fake, anyway.” Jeffery looked at my with an intensely serious frown. “Would you like a job? I could show you a whole other side to wrestling. What we do at MOSC is nothing like that light-weight SWF ****e. We’re like the deep-fried Mars Bar of wrestling compared to their Caesar Salad healthy, family crap. If you want it, Bailey’s job is yours…”

First day on the job and I was introduced to Jeffery’s dad, Greg McPeterson. He was friendly and polite, but I could see anger in his eyes. I could sense that father and son were going to argue over my appointment. But, being a model professional Greg introduced me to the team and showed me the ropes to booking matches. We shared a few ideas, some of which he blatantly laughed at… others he considered. But, after our first meeting, and with my first event (Clash of the Tartans) 9 days away we came up with my first card. [B]New Team: The United Front – Kevin Jones & Geordie Jimmy Morris[/B] [QUOTE][CENTER][U][B]MAIN EVENT[/B][/U] [B]MOSC UK CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH[/B] Harley Neil vs The Highland Warrior [B]MOSC BLOOD AND BEER TITLE MATCH[/B] Danny Patterson vs Jeffery McPeterson [B]MOSC UK TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH[/B] The United Front vs The UK Wrecking Crew Jay B vs The Dublin Destroyer Buff Martinez vs Ultra Violence Ripper LeStat vs Axl Grease[/CENTER][/QUOTE] Results up tomorrow. Pick your winners now...

MAIN EVENT MOSC UK CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH Harley Neil vs [B]The Highland Warrior [/B] MOSC BLOOD AND BEER TITLE MATCH Danny Patterson vs [B]Jeffery McPeterson[/B] MOSC UK TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH The United Front vs [B]The UK Wrecking Crew[/B] [B]Jay B[/B] vs The Dublin Destroyer [B]Buff Martinez [/B]vs Ultra Violence Basically I'm not going for any title changes on the first show, and in the latter two matches I'm picking the two guys who actually have some semblance of talent - although I realise this is Blood & Beer City! Possibly the most spurious way to get a job in history, but am looking forward to seeing an MOSC diary. Most don't last too long. Best of luck with it.

MAIN EVENT MOSC UK CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH Harley Neil vs [B]The Highland Warrior[/B] MOSC BLOOD AND BEER TITLE MATCH Danny Patterson vs [B]Jeffery McPeterson[/B] MOSC UK TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH The United Front vs [B]The UK Wrecking Crew[/B] Jay B vs [B]The Dublin Destroyer[/B] [B]Buff Martinez[/B] vs Ultra Violence [B]Ripper LeStat[/B] vs Axl Grease

[QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;409435]Yay my fave promotion getting a diary :cool:[/QUOTE] Likewise. Oh, and "Clash of the Tartans" is genius! MAIN EVENT MOSC UK CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH Harley Neil vs [B]The Highland Warrior [/B] - I don't think I even know who Harley Neil is. Besides, Warrior may be crap in the ring but he's hella useful on the mic! MOSC BLOOD AND BEER TITLE MATCH [B]Danny Patterson[/B] vs Jeffery McPeterson - The Tower Of London should always get a push! He'll get some harsh reactions at first (the Scots are a mixed up bunch). He'll convince the crowds, though. MOSC UK TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH [B]The United Front[/B] vs The UK Wrecking Crew - Thug sucks balls. [B]Jay B[/B] vs The Dublin Destroyer - The Dublin Destroyer is merely rookie meat. [B]Buff Martinez [/B]vs Ultra Violence - I like 'em both but the Barca Bull is more worthy of a push. [B]Ripper LeStat[/B] vs Axl Grease - one of my favourite c-verse guys and too good a psychopath to overlook. Quote The Raven Nevermore

Finally another MOSC Diary. MOSC UK CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH Harley Neil vs [B]The Highland Warrior[/B] MOSC BLOOD AND BEER TITLE MATCH [B]Danny Patterson[/B] vs Jeffery McPeterson MOSC UK TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH [B]The United Front[/B] vs The UK Wrecking Crew Jay B vs [B]The Dublin Destroyer[/B] [B]Buff Martinez[/B] vs Ultra Violence [B]Ripper LeStat[/B] vs Axl Grease

[QUOTE=Nevermore;409459]MAIN EVENT MOSC UK CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH Harley Neil vs [B]The Highland Warrior [/B] - I don't think I even know who Harley Neil is. Besides, Warrior may be crap in the ring but he's hella useful on the mic![/QUOTE] Harley Neil used to be The Juicer MOSC UK CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH Harley Neil vs [B]The Highland Warrior[/B] MOSC BLOOD AND BEER TITLE MATCH Danny Patterson vs [B]Jeffery McPeterson[/B] MOSC UK TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH The United Front vs [B]The UK Wrecking Crew[/B] - You're going to want to wait to see if United Front even clicks as a team before giving them titles [B]Jay B [/B]vs The Dublin Destroyer [B]Buff Martinez[/B] vs Ultra Violence [B]Ripper LeStat[/B] vs Axl Grease

Excellent, a MOSC diary. [center]MAIN EVENT MOSC UK CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH Harley Neil vs [B]The Highland Warrior[/B] The Pride of Scotland FOR...DA...WIN. MOSC BLOOD AND BEER TITLE MATCH Danny Patterson vs [B]Jeffery McPeterson[/B] Jeff is an excellent up and comer and thus should have a good run with the Blood and Beer MOSC UK TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH The United Front vs [B]The UK Wrecking Crew[/B] The UF are gonna need a few matches together before taking the straps methinks [B]Jay B[/B] vs The Dublin Destroyer Jay B is made of win. The DD is not. Jay B for the win [B]Buff Martinez[/B] vs Ultra Violence Buff is actually quite awesome if given the time. I quite enjoyed using him in a custom made European Hardcore fed, where he was Bull Martinez. [B]Ripper LeStat[/B] vs Axl Grease[/center] Ripper has the raw skills to be great, he just needs experience...so i'm not sure Axl is the best match up for him.

[CENTER][SIZE="6"][B][U][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]CLASH OF THE TARTANS[/FONT][/U][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]Ripper LeStat def. Axl Grease[/SIZE] [LEFT]Newcomer to MOSC Ripper LeStat records his first win for the company with a dominant victory. [COLOR="Red"]E-[/COLOR][/LEFT] [SIZE="4"]Buff Martinez def. Ultra Violence[/SIZE] [LEFT]A very vocal crowd was against Ultra Violence from the beginning of this match, but as if by magic he pulled out a stunning match and the chemistry between these two guys was electric. Martinez won by pinfall after landing the El KO [COLOR="Sienna"]D-[/COLOR][/LEFT] [SIZE="4"]Jay B def. The Dublin Destroyer[/SIZE] [LEFT]A bog standard match with a bog standard result. Jay B gets the win. [COLOR="Red"]E[/COLOR][/LEFT] [SIZE="5"][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]MOSC UK TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH – FIRST BLOOD[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]The UK Wrecking Crew w/Mark Moore def. The United Front w/Emma Evans[/SIZE] [LEFT]Some inspired work from Mark Moore at ringside inspired The UK Wrecking Crew to chalk up their first defence of the UK Tag titles when Bruiser split open Kevin Jones with the help of an exposed ring post. [COLOR="Sienna"]D-[/COLOR][/LEFT] [SIZE="5"][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]MOSC BLOOD AND BEER TITLE MATCH – LAST MAN STANDING[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]Jeffery McPeterson def. Danny Patterson [/SIZE] [LEFT]McPeterson defended the title despite Harley Neil running in and splitting him open with a barbed wire covered baseball bat. After almost seemingly having his neck snapped when McPeterson landed on two steel chairs with his head sandwiched between them, Danny Patterson, unsurprisingly, failed to get up after a ten count. [COLOR="Sienna"]D+[/COLOR] The Highland Warrior makes his way to the ring waving the Scottish flag for the start of his match when The ****ney Rebels, Danny Patterson and Harley Neil attack him. To everyone’s surprise it isn’t Jeffery McPeterson that comes to his father’s aid… it’s Kevin Jones with a freshly bandaged head. [COLOR="Sienna"] D[/COLOR][/LEFT] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="6"][B][U]MAIN EVENT[/U][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]MOSC UK CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH[/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE="4"]Harley Neil drew with The Highland Warrior[/SIZE] [LEFT]With passions running high this was always going to be a difficult match for any referee to call. And so it turned out as Scott Gregory lost control of the proceedings and the match was recorded as a draw. That still marks up a title defence for The Highland Warrior. [COLOR="Sienna"]D[/COLOR] Whose going to tell the boss to stop? Neil and Warrior continue their fight well past the bell as they take their battle all over the working man’s club and out into the car park via the ladies toilets! [COLOR="Sienna"]D+[/COLOR][/LEFT] Show was a success. [COLOR="Sienna"]D[/COLOR][/CENTER]

At the after show party Greg McPeterson approached me with a pint of lager. He offered me the beer. “I doubted you, boy. I thought my son had lost his marbles hiring you. Maybe he has, but you pulled off a great show. I’m impressed.” I grinned stupidly. Jeffery came over and clapped me on the back. “That must be all the SWF you’ve been watching. I’m looking forward to what you two have cooked up.” “Leave me out of it,” Greg stepped back. “This is all his doing. He takes the credit.” “I have an idea I’d like to put past you,” I ventured. Father and son both looked at me like I had just blasphemed. “Go on,” Greg said cautiously. “A weekly show. Here in the Caledonian Club. Just a half hour each week to showcase the main event and to allow a few feuds to develop. What do you think?” “Talking business,” Greg said “the country is heading for a recession, plus wrestling isn’t exactly Scotland’s national sport. Are you sure this is the right move? This’ll be a losing battle.” “Isn’t that the type of battle you Scots prefer? The underdogs. William Wallace and whatnot.” Greg and Jeffery shook their heads, “Don’t,” they said in unison. “What about my idea?” “If you can make MOSC a profitable enterprise within two years,” Greg said. “Go for it. If I see you throwing money down the drain the show is pulled and you’re out. Got it?” [QUOTE][CENTER][B][U]HAPPY HARDCORE: REVENGE OF THE HIGHLAND WARRIOR[/U][/B] The ****ney Rebels vs The McPeterson Clan and Kevin Jones Bruiser vs Geordie Jimmy Morris Thug vs Jay B[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="6"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]HAPPY HARDCORE: REVENGE OF THE HIGHLAND WARRIOR[/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]Thug w/Mark Moore def. Jay B[/SIZE] [LEFT]A poor match saw Thug flooring Jay B with a Taped Fist for the victory. [COLOR="Red"]E+[/COLOR][/LEFT] [SIZE="4"]Geordie Jimmy Morris w/Emma Evans def. Bruiser w/Mark Moore [/SIZE] [LEFT]Despite Mark Moore’s best efforts Bruiser couldn’t get the pinfall despite many attempts. Geordie Jimmy hit Bruiser with a Tyneside Neckbreaker for the win. [COLOR="Sienna"]D-[/COLOR] After the match Bruiser jumps Geordie Jimmy while Mark Moore drags Emma Evans out the back with a leering grin over his face. [COLOR="Red"]E+[/COLOR][/LEFT] [SIZE="4"]The ****ney Rebels def. The McPeterson Clan and Kevin Jones[/SIZE] [LEFT]A great performance from all, but Danny Peterson’s Choke Slam on Kevin Jones finished it off. Their seemed to be some tension between the Highland Warrior and Jeffery McPeterson. [COLOR="Sienna"]D-[/COLOR] Geordie Jimmy was used too much. [COLOR="Red"]E+[/COLOR][/CENTER][/LEFT]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][CENTER][SIZE="6"]HAPPY HARDCORE[/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT] [CENTER][SIZE="4"]The United Front w/Emma Evans def. Ripper Lestat & Jay B[/SIZE][/CENTER] The MOSC crowd hate Ripper with a vengeance, and this time it got to him. His performance was substandard at best and to make things worse, his in-ring chemistry with Jay B was zero. No surprises then, when Kevin Jones hit Jay B with a Belly-To-Belly Suplex and got the three count. [COLOR="Red"]E+[/COLOR] [CENTER][SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]MOSC BLOOD AND BEER TITLE MATCH – TEXAS DEATH MATCH[/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]Thug w/Mark Moore def. Jeffery McPeterson[/SIZE][/CENTER] McPeterson fought hard to retain his title, but with Mark Moore at ringside this battle turned into a handicap match. While Thug distracted Scott Gregory, Moore took a bottle from the audience and smashed it over Jeffery McPeterson’s skull. The referee counted ten and Thug won the title in truly thuggish style. [COLOR="Sienna"]D+[/COLOR] [CENTER][SIZE="4"]Danny Patterson drew with Buff Martinez[/SIZE][/CENTER] Scott Gregory lost control of this –quite frankly – dire match when The Highland Warrior ran in and attacked Patterson. [COLOR="Red"]E+[/COLOR] Harley Neil ran in to help his tag partner, Patterson. The Highland Warrior, seemingly expecting support that failed to arrive, left the ring demoralised. [COLOR="Sienna"]D[/COLOR] Show was a success. [COLOR="Sienna"]D-[/COLOR]

Archived