WCW:A New Era

I know I'm relativly new here, but this is ridicoulas. Everytime I come here, the board is flooded with dynastys done by "different" people, with the same writing style and the same storylines and all that and it gets viewed and commented on more then alot of dynastys here which are legit good and well written. Honestly, Deezy/Mattitude/GatorBait/Whatever new account you're gonna make, please don't flood the board with the same stuff over and over again, because honestly not only do you in the end look pathetic, but you're making other dynastys suffer.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
seriously like i have no idea why you people keep thinking im Adezzy like i guess i can get that we might write alot but i also see it as im following how people in the WWE would really talk, im not going out there and trying to make it so crazy my WCW show for Kings im trying to write it out to see if you people like it more but im really tired of you thinking im Adezzy maybe its cuz i made friends with him well im not sorry and i dont care if people read my stuff because im doing this because i enjoy it and at first i wanted to do it for others to read and have fun but now you guys are just so picky that i dont care anymore and now i am doing this for me and who ever wants to read and not bi*ch

[QUOTE=GatorBait19;411701]seriously like i have no idea why you people keep thinking im Adezzy like i guess i can get that we might write alot but i also see it as im following how people in the WWE would really talk, im not going out there and trying to make it so crazy my WCW show for Kings im trying to write it out to see if you people like it more but im really tired of you thinking im Adezzy maybe its cuz i made friends with him well im not sorry and i dont care if people read my stuff because im doing this because i enjoy it and at first i wanted to do it for others to read and have fun but now you guys are just so picky that i dont care anymore and now i am doing this for me and who ever wants to read and not bi*ch[/QUOTE] I Kinda have to agree with this kid you guys jump on anyone that helps me out.

ADeezy62 \ MattitudeV2 - complaints have been made about you by other posters, and an IP address search has shown that you are the same person. I don't have time time to check the others that you have been accused of using. Please pick [B]one[/B] account to use and stick with it. I'm taking no further action, but if there are further instances of using multiple accounts then I will.

[QUOTE=GatorBait19;412041]D you need to calm down with pissing everyone off seriously[/QUOTE] If you're talking about me I totally agree and Im going to listen to Sam on this one (for once and stay on the DL)I will buy the game once my computer issues are solved) So Gaitorbait WWE vs.TNA is all yours.

[QUOTE=GatorBait19;412049]How am i going to do that TNA was your and i have no idea where your going with it and second of all you lied to me when i asked you how many names you had[/QUOTE] You got me I understand if you don't wanna talk it's all cool I understand.

[QUOTE=SHaynes23;412059]I was trying to help you guys figure this thing out and not have to have everybody see you straightening your stuff out, but whatever.[/QUOTE] I'm just saying I'm using your old advice so don't worry if you don't here the name ADeezy62(huge round of applause)

[QUOTE=GatorBait19;412064]I am sorry, i really am didnt mean for any of you to have to read and from no on a will no longer comment or anything i just want to write my diary[/QUOTE] If you are willing to take a little advice. Then take a breath. And do your own thing. Take a little time off. You can write your shows up and have them ready. Then start anew. Steer clear. Just beware the stigma will last awhile. I know I shouldn't ask this, but how were you two doing a 2-person diary when he doesn't have the game? :cool:

Archived