WCW:A New Era

[CENTER][FONT="Century Gothic"]As WCW was falling from grace,Turner Brodcasting sold the rights of WCW to an up incoming millionare Matt Hart.Hart quickly released Goldberg and Lex Luger due to illegal steriod use,As a new era of WCW begins.[/FONT][/CENTER]. [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] This dynasty is starting The first week of march 2001

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][SIZE="5"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Blue"]WCW.Com[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER] WCW has recently signed [B]Trent Acid Johnny Kashmere Joey Matthews Austin Aries Roderick Strong Jack Evans Matt Sydal Becky Bayless[/B] all of these men will start in the powerplant.Matt Hart also has said there will be no WCW cruiserweight tag titles in the New WCW.

[CENTER][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Blue"]WCW Nitro[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [FONT="Book Antiqua"]What will happen after Scott Steiner walked away with WCW world Title.Also There be a four way match for the cruiserweight title.[/FONT] [CENTER]Quick Picks Lance Storm vs.Hugh Morris David Flair and Crowbar/Daffney vs.The Perfect Event Shane Helms vs.Jason Jett vs.Rey Mysterio vs.Billy Kidman DDP vs.Lash Laroux Johnny The Bull vs.Big Vito The Steiners vs.Booker T and Sting[/CENTER]

Quick Picks [B]Lance Storm[/B] vs.Hugh Morris [B]David Flair and Crowbar/Daffney[/B] vs.The Perfect Event [B]Shane Helms[/B] vs.Jason Jett vs.Rey Mysterio vs.Billy Kidman [B]DDP[/B] vs.Lash Laroux Johnny The Bull vs.[B]Big Vito[/B] The Steiners vs.[B]Booker T and Sting[/B] Good luck to you with this!

Lance Storm vs.[B]Hugh Morris[/B] David Flair and Crowbar/Daffney vs.[B]The Perfect Event[/B] Shane Helms vs.Jason Jett vs.[B]Rey Mysterio[/B] vs.Billy Kidman [B]DDP[/B] vs.Lash Laroux [B]Johnny The Bull [/B]vs.Big Vito [B]The Steiners[/B] vs.Booker T and Sting

[QUOTE=Guerrerofan777;411189]Then why is it that the WCW image you're using comes from a photobucket account named "ADeezy62"? I might be new around here, but I've seen you create god knows how many accounts, and post god knows how many dynasties with those accounts.[/QUOTE] I searched his name on photobucket.

[QUOTE=Guerrerofan777;411265]Wrong! If you searched ADeezy on photobucket, it wouldn't have resulted in nothing, you can't search for accounts, only for pictures. Seriously, it's easier to admit.[/QUOTE] Hm I just did it again and I found adeezy's and this is what it says Are you looking for the Photobucket user adeezy62?

do you talk out your a*** because it seems like it u dont care who you think is Adezzy but im not so get it striaght cuz you wanna talk that people are getting mad well im getting mad about people thinking im adezzy im waiting for him to tell me if he is done with his tna thursday show so i can post Raw for TNA vs WWE

Wank wank wank, you need to get over yourself. You are wasting peoples time, let alone your own time, people shouldn't have to scroll through your diatribe of horsecr@p to come across product that people have actually put effort into. You're a disgrace.

Man SHaynes i use to respect you before that comment i really thought you would realize im not Dezzy my name is Chas Holder and i live in Tampa Fl i could give where Dezzy lives or who he is i know he isnt me and i dont think tristam is that great list of top three here is Nevermore, G-Prime, and Outlaw tristam isnt up there for me at all

Archived