WCW 1998: A prequel to "Death of WCW"

WCW World Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Psicosis (c)[/B] v Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger nWo Japan (Yuji Nagata, Masahiro Chono and The Great Muta) v '[B]Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle and the Dancing Dools ('Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright and Disco Inferno)[/B] Tables and Ladders Match: Suspended above the ring will be a contract for a shot at the WCW Tag Team Championships - The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator Of Offence' Chris Kanyon) v [B]Thrillapalooza (Jerry Lynn and Billy Kidman)[/B] WCW United States Championship: [B]'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c)[/B] v The Giant WCW World Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c)[/B] v Harlem Heat [B]'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] v 'K-Dawg' Konnan WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v Raven v 'The Master of [B]the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] WCW/nWo Wargames: The Four Horsemen [B]('Nature Boy' Ric Flair, 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and Bill Goldberg)[/B] v Curt Hennig and the Outsiders [B]Sting[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell WCW World Heavyweight Championship:[B] 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho (c)[/B] Bret 'The Hitman' Hart

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think that in the main event, Papa Shango will miss his cue, resulting in Jericho tapping out to the Sharp Shooter. Teddy Long will restart the match, claiming that Vickie Guerrero banned the Sharp Shooter months ago playa! Scott Hall then tasers Hart in the nuts allowing Jericho to get the pin. This brings out Rowdy Roddy Piper whose microphone is faulty and cannot be heard, but we presume he restarts the match. JEricho hits a lionsault and looks to cover, but Piper covers up the prone body of Hart, so Jericho applies makeup to the face of Piper. Jericho sets off up the ramp with the title, but HERE COMES CM PUNK WHO CASHES IN HIS MONEY IN THE BANK! CM PUNK IS THE WCW CHAMP.....but whats this? HERE COMES HERNANDEZ WHO CASHES IN HIS FEAST OR FIRED BRIEFCASE! HERNANDEZ IS WCW CHAMP! All of a sudden, Miss Elizabeth wakes up in bed alone but can here water running. She gets up and goes to the bathroom...AND THE NATURE BOY IS NAKED IN HER SHOWER! Oh, and at the end of the match, everybody gets steak knives [CENTER]ROLL CREDITS[/CENTER]

WCW World Cruiserweight Championship: Psicosis (c) v [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger[/B] nWo Japan (Yuji Nagata, Masahiro Chono and The Great Muta) v [B]'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle and the Dancing Dools[/B] ('Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright and Disco Inferno) Tables and Ladders Match: Suspended above the ring will be a contract for a shot at the WCW Tag Team Championships - The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator Of Offence' Chris Kanyon) v [B]Thrillapalooza [/B](Jerry Lynn and Billy Kidman) WCW United States Championship:[B] 'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] (c) v The Giant WCW World Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] (c) v Harlem Heat [B]'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] v 'K-Dawg' Konnan WCW Television Championship:[B] 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] (c) v Raven v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page WCW/nWo Wargames: [B]The Four Horsemen [/B]('Nature Boy' Ric Flair, 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and Bill Goldberg) v Curt Hennig and the Outsiders [B]Sting [/B]v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell WCW World Heavyweight Championship: [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B] (c) Bret 'The Hitman' Hart

WCW World Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Psicosis (c) [/B]v Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger nWo Japan (Yuji Nagata, Masahiro Chono and The Great Muta) v [B]'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle and the Dancing Dools ('Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright and Disco Inferno)[/B] Tables and Ladders Match: Suspended above the ring will be a contract for a shot at the WCW Tag Team Championships - The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator Of Offence' Chris Kanyon) v [B]Thrillapalooza[/B] (Jerry Lynn and Billy Kidman) WCW United States Championship: [B]'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] (c) v The Giant WCW World Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] (c) v Harlem Heat 'Total Package' Lex Luger v [B]'K-Dawg' Konnan[/B] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Raven v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page WCW/nWo Wargames: [B]The Four Horsemen ('Nature Boy' Ric Flair, 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and Bill Goldberg)[/B] v Curt Hennig and the Outsiders [B]Sting [/B]v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell WCW World Heavyweight Championship: [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho [/B](c) Bret 'The Hitman' Hart

[QUOTE=BoomKing;712703]I think that in the main event, Papa Shango will miss his cue, resulting in Jericho tapping out to the Sharp Shooter. Teddy Long will restart the match, claiming that Vickie Guerrero banned the Sharp Shooter months ago playa! Scott Hall then tasers Hart in the nuts allowing Jericho to get the pin. This brings out Rowdy Roddy Piper whose microphone is faulty and cannot be heard, but we presume he restarts the match. JEricho hits a lionsault and looks to cover, but Piper covers up the prone body of Hart, so Jericho applies makeup to the face of Piper. Jericho sets off up the ramp with the title, but HERE COMES CM PUNK WHO CASHES IN HIS MONEY IN THE BANK! CM PUNK IS THE WCW CHAMP.....but whats this? HERE COMES HERNANDEZ WHO CASHES IN HIS FEAST OR FIRED BRIEFCASE! HERNANDEZ IS WCW CHAMP! All of a sudden, Miss Elizabeth wakes up in bed alone but can here water running. She gets up and goes to the bathroom...AND THE NATURE BOY IS NAKED IN HER SHOWER! Oh, and at the end of the match, everybody gets steak knives [CENTER]ROLL CREDITS[/CENTER][/QUOTE] You missed something very important, friend. Two things, actually. 1) Where were the Super Mario Brothers in all this? 2) Did the Flairster shout out "Wooooooooooo!!" and elbow drop his Armani jacket because "this is real, damn it!" Heh, I wonder if I could somehow cryptically write this into the card. Haha!

WCW World Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Psicosis (c)[/B] v Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger [I]I think Psicosis should keep the title a little longer.[/I] nWo Japan (Yuji Nagata, Masahiro Chono and The Great Muta) v '[B]Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle and the Dancing Dools ('Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright and Disco Inferno)[/B] [I]This was tough to call as both teams have been sharing victories recently so I picked the team I like the most.[/I] Tables and Ladders Match: Suspended above the ring will be a contract for a shot at the WCW Tag Team Championships - The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator Of Offence' Chris Kanyon) v [B]Thrillapalooza (Jerry Lynn and Billy Kidman)[/B] [I]Should be a good match this one. I think Thrillapalooza will win the shot and then beat Rey and Chavo in the title match.[/I] WCW United States Championship: 'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c) v [B]The Giant[/B] [I]I'm going for a title change here. The Giant has been kept strong recently and I think he could take this one. It would be a great win is Benoit could retain though.[/I] WCW World Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] (c) v Harlem Heat [I]Rey and Chavo get the better of Harlem Heat again.[/I] [B]'Total Package' Lex Luger [/B]v 'K-Dawg' Konnan [I]I was tempted to go with Konnan here, but i'll play it safe with a win for Lex[/I]. WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v [B]Raven[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page [I]I'll go for my second title change of the night. However much I love Eddie I think it's a good time to get the belt on one of the other two and my pick is Raven.[/I] WCW/nWo Wargames: [B]The Four Horsemen ('Nature Boy' Ric Flair, 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and Bill Goldberg)[/B] v Curt Hennig and the Outsiders [I]Mainly because they have Goldberg, injured or not.[/I] [B]Sting[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell [I]After losing the series to Hart, Sting could do with getting back on track here.[/I] WCW World Heavyweight Championship: [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho (c)[/B] Bret 'The Hitman' Hart [I]Jericho just keeps impressing me in this diary and I'd hate to see him lose the title after he's grown on me like this. I think he could keep it for a few more months yet.[/I] Really looking forward to the pay per view, mate.

[CENTER][img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/fallbrawl.jpg[/img] [I]Atlanta, Georgia Live on Pay-Per-View[/I][/CENTER] At the top of the show, a video plays highlighting the vicious history of War Games, including the following: * The rules were explained, two opponents would step into the double steel cage for five minutes, before one more wrestler would be added to create an advantage. Two minutes later another wrestler would join to even up the numbers, until all six men were involved. The only way to strike a result was through submission, surrender or being knocked out. * The video reviewed some of the various injuries induced in this match - Ric Flair's cracked skull at Fall Brawl 1997, the War Machine having his eyes gouged, 'Flyin' Brian Pillman being knocked out by Powerbomb, 'Beautiful' Bobby Eaton receiving a stray piece of the wrestling turnbuckle accidentally to the back of the shoulders. * Video of various competitors being stretchured out, or badly in need of stitches were played with a dubbed voiceover explaining how limbs had been broken, careers ruined, the extreme losses of blood all for War Games * The voiceover artist dubbed that War Games should be renamed 'the Ultimate Human Sacrifice' [CENTER]------------------------[/CENTER] We cut backstage here at the Georgia Dome, Altanta, Georgia, where [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B] is seen exiting a black stretch limousine, in his wrestling tights and a singlet reading 'Undisputed Legend'. He hauls his luggage with him through the main doors, with the WCW World Heavyweight Championship slumped over his right shoulder. He does not look his arrogant condescending self, knowing full well the immense challenge he has ahead of him tonight as he defends the Championship against [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B]. [CENTER]-------------------------[/CENTER] Backstage, in the Four Horsemen locker room, [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] is strutting backwards and forwards in his blue sequined robe, as '[B]Mean' Gene Okerlund[/B] walks into the dressing room, complete with microphone, to find[B] Bill Goldberg[/B], [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] and the WCW United States Champion [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] pensively seated, almost looking into thin air ahead of the torment of Fall Brawl. "Ric Flair, the Four Horsemen, tonight here at Fall Brawl you will have your chance of vengeance when you take on Curt Hennig and the Outsiders of the New World Order, with the winning team gaining a shot at the WCW World Heavyweight Championship for one of it's members. Ric Flair, as I look at you tonight, I see a man who must have revenge on the mind given what happened to you last year at this very event, and of course, the heinous attack dished out to 'The Enforcer' Arn Anderson which promises to keep your best friend off his feet for some time," Okerlund comments. "MEAN WOOOOOOOOOOO BY GOD GENE! Did somebody tell me that the Horsemen would be having a party in Atlanta, GEOORRGGIA? Is it true Mean BY GOD Gene? Tonight is a celebration. You see tonight Curt Hennig, as I've said a thousand times before, we go to school. When you take on the dirtiest player in the game at his own game, inevitably up his Armani coat sleeve is another trick or two. So watch ya back pal, learn to live with, learn to love it, because its the best thing going today. WOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Is it true Mean Gene that this past week, my best friend Arn Anderson found himself in hospital? Well you know what they always say brother, put one of ours in hospital, and we put two of yours in the morgue. But to borrow something from my pal, the nWo needs to remember that we are not nice men, we don't go around wearing white hats, and we will not be held responsible for our actions. You see tonight Hennig, Hall, Nash, you enter the most dangerous structure in the world today brother, you enter into two rings enclosed by the steel cage that is War Games. You go where bodies have been broken, careers ruined in an instant, you go where nightmares begin and torment ensues. You go to a place that slick Ric... WOOOOOOOOO... likes to call the true battleground of the war that rages today, brother. Its somewhere I've become very familiar with, something I understand very well. Last year I had plates and screws stuck in my head... in my head Mean Gene, BY GOD in my head! Tonight, its not just about revenge, its about retribution, and its about laying the foundation to end this apocalyptic war, the likes of which even in 25 years I have never... ever seen. Tonight is about the greatest challenge of my entire life, tonight its about guts, honour, fortitude, something Curt Hennig you and the New World Order are very short of! You're going to have to walk the aisle, you're going to have to leave a message on an answer phone for a loved one, because while you walk down the aisle tonight, you get carried out as the lights go down on your career as your eternal torment starts. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! It's time to go to school Gene," Flair says as he rubs his hands almost sadistically in glee. [CENTER]---------------------------[/CENTER] A graphic pops up on the screen highlighting that tonight, for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship, WCW World Heavyweight Champion [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B] will defend against [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B]. The commentators hype how Hart overcame Sting controversially to gain a shot at Jericho, and how these two may be the two greatest Canadian wrestling superstars of all time. [CENTER]---------------------------[/CENTER] A further graphic pops up to highlight that tonight, in the ultimate grudge match, [B]Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B] will go one on one with [B]Sting[/B]. Buff Bagwell promised the wrestling world that he had a plan to go to the top, little did we know it would involve screwing Sting out of a World Heavyweight Championship shot. Sting will be aiming for redemption and retribution, while Bagwell looks to use the Sting ticket as a ticket to get to the top. [CENTER]---------------------------[/CENTER] And finally, a graphic pops up highlighting that we will have a three way spectacular for the WCW Television Championship. [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] will defend his Championship against the One Man Army [B]Raven[/B], and [B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] of the New World Order who has so jealously been waiting for this shot at vindication and savagery on Guerrero for the recent lude panderings to his wife, Kimberly Page. [QUOTE][CENTER][SIZE="5"][B][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/PsicosisMask.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/JushinLiger.jpg[/IMG] WCW Cruiserweight Championship Psicosis (c) v Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Not the usual sizzlingly quick cruiserweight encounter, these two displayed far more psychology than the usual opener, indeed this even involved some mat wrestling. The Champion Psicosis was aware of his out clauses, count outs, disqualifcations and he tried to use it when he got himself in trouble. He tried ripping at the mask of Jushin Lyger, and spent inordinate amounts of time outside the ring recovering. However it cost him, for he was not expecting a suicide plancha from Jushin, which is what he received. Jushin then took Psicosis back in the ring, and started kicking him brutally with lefts and rights to the ribs, before snapping Psicosis to the mat with a quick headscissors type takedown. Psicosis planted his head into the mat, which gave Jushin time to pick Psicosis up for the Crash Thunder Buster, from which Psicosis would not recover. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, and NEW WCW Cruiserweight Champion, Jushin Lyger[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] Backstage, we go to a dark corner, with through a flickering flame we can barely see the nose and eyes of the One Man Army, [B]Raven[/B]. "The flicker turns into light. Light divides the day. Try to run, try to hide, tonight the one man army of all these WCW fans breaks on through to the other side. Tonight all the torment of my childhood comes crashing back into my mind, the pain, the misery. I could continue to blame others and sycophantically ask about myself, but instead I suck up the pain and I answer my own questions with my own answers. In the palms of these dirty hands rests the power, the control, the release of misery and pain onto others, so that Raven and all my WCW Lieutenants in the crowd will be free to see the light of the revolution. By the embers of these flames, the revolution will erupt. No more asking what about me, what about Raven. The answers will be set in stone tonight as I grab the Championship that my Army Lieutenants all around the world so richly deserve. I signed the contract to this match, but I won't conform to their values, their indecencies, their luxuries. I follow my own rules, my way of life to breathe hope and transparency into these fans... So it is written, so it shall come to pass. Quote the Raven, nevermore." Raven blows out the candle, as we fade into darkness. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Yuji_Nagata.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/MasahiroChono.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thGreat_Muta2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/backgroundANGLE.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/AlexWright6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Disco_Inferno4.jpg[/IMG] nWo Japan (Yuji Nagata, Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle and the Dancing Fools ('Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright and Disco Inferno)[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] I want to point out two very credible performances here, Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta. The Great Muta who at times has been preoccupied with the green myst simply went back to what made him a phenomenal superstar here in the States including his amazing feud with Sting. The quick martial arts quicks, the snappy takedowns, even his amazing moonsault. Muta was on fire. Angle was clearly struggling, and Muta and Chono worked him over and cut the ring off intelligently. Angle appeared shot when Chono hit the crippling stiff kick to the head, which Angle sold perfectly. But the velocity of the kick kicked him back to his own corner, and Disco Inferno was inadvertently tagged in. Inferno came out firing, and when Nagata tried to make a run in, Alex Wright came in and hip tossed both him and Muta to the outside. Chono tried some quick punches to the ribs of Inferno, but Disco eventually got his arms up to block them and then put Chono into a hammerlock. Inferno sent Chono into the corner turnbuckle, and waited for Chono to hit and rebound and went down to take him down into an inside cradle. 1...2.... No! Chono got up. Chono got back up and went for that crippling kick again, but Inferno ducked, turned around... CHARTBUSTER! 1...2....3! Wow, Disco Inferno! [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, Kurt Angle and the Dancing Fools[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] Backstage, in the WCW Fall Brawl Control Centre, [B]'Mean' Gene Okerlund[/B] is standing by with the Outsiders, [B]Scott Hall[/B] and [B]'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash[/B]. The two men tower over Okerlund, who looks intimidated. "Tonight, Hall, Nash, you two Outsiders will go into the steel cage that is War Games and battle it out in one of the most important moments of this savage war between the Four Horsemen and the New World Order..." "Yo, Okerlund chico, we go where we want, when we want. You make it sound like we've been forced into the match," Hall retorts. "The fact is, we like the opportunity that is presented for us. It's going to be a bloodbath, from up here, to down there..." "Down where?" Nash interrupts. "You know where. You see, I heard Ric Flair earlier flapping his gums about what he's going to do tonight, but I say this to you Flair, don't sing it, bring it. Your time has come to pass, tonight we put you out of commission for good. That's not a threat, it's not a warning, its a promise." "Big Sexy in da HOOOUSSSSSEEEE! You know Gene, I've heard a lot of speculation lately about some internal issues within the New World Order. Well, some of it is true, there have been several issues. But those issues have been resolved, and tonight, the New World Order is bound by blood, superglue, mortor, and spirit. Tonight the New World Order will define the new boundaries of this war, we will be like SWOT officers sitting above..bang..one down... bang... two down. They'll expect it to be coming, they'll be trembling, their heart rates will be rising, but when it happens... they'll know." Hall and Nash flick each other the nWo signal, before walking off. [CENTER]---------------------------------[/CENTER] Backstage, in his private dressing room, the WCW Television Championship contender [B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] paces backwards and forth. His wife, [B]Kimberly Page[/B] sits on the leather recliner reading a women's fashion magazine. Finally, Page snaps, tearing the magazine from her face and thrusting his face against her. "I..I've got to know," Page edgily says. "I've got to know. This whole situation with Eddie Guerrero has been jacked up Kim, but you're my wife, you're mine..." "You don't own me," Kim replies. "I'm an American woman." "And that's the problem. Tonight Kim, is another great opportunity for us to revel in gold, to revel in Championship cash, to get the magazine spreads again... remember the money you made from that magazine spread, babe? That kinda stuff only comes when you associate with a champion. And no matter what, your surname is Page, and people will associate you with me. No matter what. Its what binds us together. Tonight Kim, I'm going out there to bring home the bacon for us. When all is said and done Kim, if you do the wrong thing... Bada-bing...Bada-bang... BADA-BOOM!" Kim looks scared, as Page walks off. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Jerry_Lynn6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/BillyKidman-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Perry_Saturn8.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/ChrisKanyonkyky.jpg[/IMG] Tables and Ladders Match Thrillapalooza (Jerry Lynn and Billy Kidman) v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon)[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] A very innovative match by WCW standards. The Extreme Innovators have gained a reputation for their use of the tables, and Thrillapalooza have made the ladder match their staple diet. So mixing the two of them in the family friendly WCW was ... strange. But surprisingly the southern crowd got in behind it, after seeing that the wrestlers could use the props not only for crippling body blows but also for amazing high spots. Hanging above the ring was a contract for a shot at the WCW Tag Team Championships whenever either team wanted it, and both teams were desperate for the shot. After 9 minutes of scintillating action, Jerry Lynn and Chris Kanyon found themselves brawling up the aisle, leaving Kidman and Saturn in the ring. Saturn took advantage of a groggy Kidman and lowered him to the mat with the Death Valley Driver. Kidman's head hit hard, so Saturn then applied the crippling Rings of Saturn. Kidman was tapping, but it was not a submissions match. After holding the manouver in, Saturn then began slowly ascending the ladder. Kidman finally regained control of his body and quickly ran up the ladder, but when both men were at the top they began exchanging rights and lefts, and then Kidman grabbed Saturn by the head and moved to the left, topping the ladder over and sending both men crashing through a table to the outside. Both men laid in a crumpled heap as Lynn and Kanyon went back into the ring. Lynn sent Kanyon into the ropes, dropped down allowing Kanyon to jump over him and on the rebound Kanyon hit a flying clothesline off the middle rope. Lynn got up... Flatliner! Kanyon then picked Lynn up again, and went for a vertical suplex, but Lynn wriggled out of it. Lynn then grabbed the ladder and thrust it into Kanyon's middrift. He then set up the ladder as Kanyon screamed in agony, but halfway up, Kanyon was able to roll over to the ladder and force Lynn off! Lynn went neck first into the top steel cable rope, and then ended up toppling to the outside. This gave the injured KAnyon time to set the ladder up again, and slowly, but surely climb to the top, and gain the contract. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, The Extreme Innovators[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] Backstage, [B]Curt Hennig[/B] arrogantly chewing his gum in his dressing room, as [B]'K-Dawg' Konnan[/B] walks in. The two men flash the nWo signal [I]Does this mean, quick, to the Batmobile?[/I], before Konnan stands in front of Hennig. Hennig smiles, as he wonders what Konnan is doing. "Well well well, if it's not the Mexican chart topping superstar himself," Hennig sarcastically remarks. "And what can I do for you?" "Holmes, we are close. We have been bowdy bowdy and rawdy rawdy, we have won the Tag Team Championships before," Konnan replies. "So? What do you want, a hug and a kiss? That was then and this is now, pal." "I know esse, but you know bro, the nWo runs through my veins man. It is the reason I am in the United States, its the reason I am a mega star in Mexico. And I've been watching you lately, and I've been worried about your mind and whether your spirit amigo is really in the nWo. It appears to me you've been pulling strings and doing things, so to speak..." "Well well well, if it's the not the miniature piniata talking before he's popped. As I see it, Konnan, you don't have proof of anything. Infact, I'm so trusted here in the New World Order that I am leading the troops out tonight. And when I come back, victorious, my little piniata friend, you will still be a star. And if not, then I will make you one. Your betrayal of me..." Hennig laughs, "Well that's just perfe.." "Don't say it holmes," Konnan lightens up. "Look bro, I was wrong, I believe you. Peace out..." Konnan goes to leave but Hennig grabs him by the arm and pulls him close face to face. "No, not peace out. It's nWo... for life." [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/ChrisBenoit4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Big_Show13.jpg[/IMG] WCW United States Championship 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c) v the Giant[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Usually its the Giant who ambushes folks with his power, but Benoit ran him around before starting to attack the Giant by the back of the knees to chop down this massive redwood. Should I say Giant Redwood? See what I did there? But Benoit ran into a whole heap of trouble when he went to rip out his reverse knife edge chops, when the Giant laughed the pain off and picked Benoit up, snapping his shoulder over his knee. The Giant smiled and then ran into the ropes... oh my! It's like the Earthquake Splash. I just hope he hasn't eaten Baked Beans for Benoit's sake...1....2... No! Benoit somehow moves the unmovable mass of his crumpled body. The Giant runs Benoit into the corner and follows him in with a thundering clothesline. Oh dear, Benoit seems to have made a real mistake here daring the Giant into a Championship match. Giant goes back to the middle of the ring and charges in again, BANG! Over the top rope goes Benoit. He clutches at his throat and staggers on all fours, as the Giant holds his arms aloft. The count though begins to rise, and the Giant realises he needs Benoit in the ring to win the Championship, so he slids to the outside, picks Benoit up... military press back into the ring. The Giant strolls over the top rope back into the ring and thrusts his right boot over the fallen corpse of Benoit... 1....2... NO! Shoulder up. Benoit is choking like all hell, it sounds like he has a furball. The Giant picks Benoit up... oh my... Bear hug. That shouldn't just win a match, I wonder whether Benoit can survive it. Benoit is struggling. The Giant challenges Billy Silverman to check on him. The arm goes up, down... up...down... Up... do.. NO! The arms stay up and Benoit claps his arms over the ears of the Giant which instinctively releases the hold and stumbles back. Benoit stays on the ground, still in agony, as the Giant still raises his arms to the crowd, he stumbles back.. INSIDE CRADLE FROM BENOIT! 1....2...thr..NO! The Giant thrust him off like he was a rag doll. Finally Benoit gets up, still gagging, trying to get oxygen into his lungs as the Giant comes charging into the corner again, but Benoit moves, and the Giant goes stomach first into the turnbuckle. Benoit turns the big redwood around and starts knife edging him to the stomach. He then moves the Giant to the middle of the ring, and irish whips him to the ropes. Benoit steps aside, and watches the Giant criss cross the ring. The Giant stops, but Benoit does it again, he's trying to tire the Giant. And again, but this time when teh Giant comes back Benoit is waiting for him, and drops him to the mat with a drop toe hold... CRIPPLER CROSSFACE! CRIPPLER CROSSFACE! In the middle of the ring! The Giant is wavering, his right hand is up, he's trying to stave it off, but he can't, he begins tapping! [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, and STILL WCW United States Champion, Chris Benoit[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] A video plays highlighting the great career of [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] * It highlights some of his great feuds with the likes of Dusty Rhodes, Harley Race, Ricky Steamboat and Sting * We are reminded how it almost ended at the tail end of the 1970s following his back being broken from a plane crash * We look into his wardrobe to see the Armani suits and the personally customised sequined robes * We look at Curt Hennig slamming the steel cage door over his head * "Ric Flair - War Games - The Man, the Legend, his career.... *....On the Line" [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Rey_Mysterio19.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Chavo_Guerrero12.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Stevie_Ray-01.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/BookerT1999.jpg[/IMG] WCW Tag Team Championships Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c) v Harlem Heat[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Following on from a decent tag defence against Harlem Heat in the past week, Rey and Chavo offered Harlem Heat another shot out of homage for their legends status. And it appeared a fatal mistake as Harlem Heat brought their power game, and cut Rey Mysterio off from his comrad. Slick tags in and out and some powerful double teaming seemed to render Rey useless. Stevie gave him a crippling twisting spinebuster, but Rey somehow got his shoulder up. They continued to pound away, and then Booker T hit his Book-End, but again Rey found a way out, getting his left leg under the bottom rope to break the count. Booker then put Rey into a sleeper, and the crowd got in behind Rey, finally Rey was to able to get his way out in classical Rey style by using the ropes. What he did was he stepped on the bottom rope, then balanced himself to the middle rope, and then to the top rope and was able to change Booker's arm positions to hit an innovative DDT. Rey scrambled to the corner, with Stevie Ray illegally pursuing, but Rey got there and got Chavo in. Chavo's hot tag was great and Booker and Stevie were sent stumbling. Booker came back with a clothesline, and tried another, but this time Chavo ducked and Booker hit Stevie. With Booker looking amazed at his error, Chavo went to the top, and went Booker turned around... TORNADO DDT! 1...2....3! [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, and STILL WCW Tag Team Champions, Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] Backstage, the [B]Steiner Brothers[/B] watch the ending of the match in their dressing room on a small screen television. [B] 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper[/B], in his tartan kilt stands behind them and slaps them on the back. "That coulda been, that shoulda been... why I oughta... That should have been you out there..." Piper slaps them again on the back, before walking off, leaving Rick and Scott Steiner to look at each other in bewilderment. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][CENTER][B][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/LexLuger3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Konnan10.jpg[/IMG] 'Total Package' Lex Luger v 'K-Dawg' Konnan[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE] This was, as I expected, a fairly ordinary match. Thankfully the booking crew and the road agents called the ball early on this one, with Lex Luger starting a comeback, hitting his bionic elbows, but then Konnan ducked one and raked his eyes, rolling Luger up in an inside cradle for a cheap pinfall. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Konnan[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] Backstage, the WCW Television Champion [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] is on the phone in his dressing room. "Yes amigo, that's correct. Two dozen red roses, and a magnum of your best French Champ... What..? Okay, fine, that will do... Two bottle of Mumms for $9.95..... That's correct, that's the address... Mucho Gracias.." Guerrero puts the phone down, and collects his Television Championship before beginning the long trek towards ringside. [QUOTE][CENTER][SIZE="5"][B][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/EddyGuerrero2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Raven23.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/DiamondDallasPage2.jpg[/IMG] WCW Television Championship 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v Raven v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Three outstanding wrestlers in an epic encounter. This was a Ravens Rulez match, meaning there were no rules. These three men found themsleves fighting up the aisle, and after 6 minutes of gruelling action Raven found himself going head first into the pyro lighting set up near the entrance. Page then took the camera production cord, and wrapped it around Eddie's throat. Guerrero tried to get free, but eventually Raven somehow got himself back to his feet, found a steel plate of some sort and rammed it over the head of Page. Raven's burst of energy though depleted and all three men found themselves on the ramp way struggling to get up. Finally Raven got up, and dragged both Guerrero and Page back into the ring. He picked Page up, and went for the Diamond Cutter, but Page pushed Raven into the referee, who fell to the ground. Page then went to the top, and hit a diving clothesline on Guerrero who had just got to his feet. Raven then got up, went to the top rope... Flying Frogsplash on Guerrero. He covered, but the referee was not awake, and Page picked Raven up and dropped him with a Diamond Cutter. He covered, but the referee again was not awake. Finally the referee got up, and made his way over ....1..........2...............no! Raven got his arm up. Page was beside himself. Guerrero rose to his feet, and picked Page up by the neck, Evenflow DDT! Spiked him well. Raven then got up, inside cradle on Guerrero....1...2...NO! Raven whipped Guerrero into the corner, and followed him in with a shoulder to the throat. He then mounted Guerrero, and started laying savage right hands into Guerrero.. 1...2..3..4..5..6..7...8...9...10. Guerrero fell nose first into the ground. Raven then proceeded to mount the turnbuckle, but before he could hit the aerial move planned, Page found a surge of energy, got up and threw Raven over the top shoulder first into the steel guardrail at ringside! Page signalled for the Diamond Cutter, but the cameraman on the apron got in the ring and hit a neckbreaker from behind. The cameraman awoke Guerrero, who went to the top rope... Frogsplash! 1....2.....3! When Page's eyes came around, the camera man peeled back his huge beaked cap which had revealed his face to reveal [B]Randy Savage[/B]! [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Eddie Guererro[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] Above the two rings, the steel cages begin dropping, there is an eery feeling around the Georgia Dome, we focus on several young childrens faces in the audience who are full of aghast and fear with the promise of the mayhem to come. Tony Schiavone announces that earlier in the evening the coin toss was made, with the New World Order gaining the numerical advantages, and from a hat Curt Hennig and Bill Goldberg were drawn to be the first into the cage. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Bill_Goldberg5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/RicFlair9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Dean_Malenko6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/CurtHennig7.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/KevinNash4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/ScottHall4.jpg[/IMG] War Games Team Four Horsemen (Bill Goldberg, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair and the 'Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko v Team nWo (Curt Hennig, 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash and Scott Hall)[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] If you ever wanted a reverent point of retribution, or condemnation, War Games was the weapon of choice. From the outset with Bill Goldberg and Curt Hennig, this promised pure carnage. Goldberg was still struggling, but Hennig was decisive in his own right and used the steel structure to open up Goldberg almost instantly. He then put Goldberg in a long standing abdominal stretch to try force Goldberg's side muscles to combust further. Hennig kept Goldberg in check with solid mat wrestling skills, and the use of low blows. Finally the next man came in after five minutes... Scott Hall stepped into the ring and the two on one advantage rendered Goldberg useless. Finally though he got a surge of energy and he dropped both Hennig and Hall with an exploding clothesline, leaving all three men face down on the mat in pain. After two more minutes, Dean Malenko entered the ring. Hennig went to work on the smaller Malenko, but Hennig's advantage of using mat wrestling to quell the fire was not as effective on Malenko who of course is a technical legend. After two more minutes, the third and final nWo wrestler appeared. It was 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash, and the powerhouse turned the tide with his uncomplicated power game. Then finally, the last man, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair walked down in his sequined robe. He stepped into the ring with it. But he did not appear to take it off, and hit two powerful clotheslines sending Hennig and Nash down to the mat. They were surprised at the force of the attack, before Hall went to hit Flair, but Goldberg speared him! [I]Dirtiest Player in the Game![/I] Flair had arrived and carnage had been caused. But how? Undoing his sequined robe he revealed he had put his arm in a cast, and ripped it open, revealing two sets of handcuffs. Oh my! Payback! Retribution! Revenge! That was what Flair was talking about earlier. The groggy Nash was taken to the steel structure, and cuffed. Hall tried to fight back, but Malenko took care of him by putting him in the Texas Cloverleaf. Nash ripped at the cage trying to get free, but it was hopeless. As Flair though went to grab Hall to cuff him, Hall managed to get help from Hennig and somehow they got Flair cuffed up! Goldberg though was having none of it, and as the two men turned Hall copped a ferocious spear. Hennig begged off, as Malenko took the cast, put it back together and used it to knock Hennig on the back of the head. "Do it! Do it!" Flair called out, Goldberg pointed to Flair asking if he went what he thought he meant. Flair nodded. Goldberg gave the Four Horsemen signal and went over to Hennig. He picked the groggy Hennig up and sent him into the ropes... SPEAR! Up he went... JACKHAMMER! With Hennig on the mat, [B]Eric Bischoff [/B]appeared at ringside and tried filing the handcuffs off Nash. It was working, too, after all everyone knows in professional wrestling the handcuffs they use are like ACME dinner party cuffs (r)(tm)(c). Goldberg though strutted Flair style, and then put Hennig into the Figure Four Leg Lock! Hennig was on the mat with Goldberg laughing, Bischoff was working festiduously on the cuffs. The cuffs were nearing breaking when... [B]Ole Anderson[/B], mythical uncle of Arn Anderson appeared at ringside and blindsided Bischoff. He took the file, and slid it between the chain links to Malenko, who quickly unleashed Flair. Goldberg released Hennig, and set about tying Hall up with Malenko, as Flair kicked Hennig in the face, before twisting and turning him into the Figure Four.. Now we go to school, with Hennig knowing the situation was hopeless he found himself giving in. Retribution... had been made. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, the Four Horsemen[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] Backstage, [B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] is racing down the hallways, until finally he finds [B]'The Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B], and not sensing the danger Dallas Page is able to get hold of Savage and plant him face down into the concrete with the Diamond Cutter! Page continues to stomp into the ribcage of Savage before Doug Dillenger and the fun police arrive to break up the mayhem. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][CENTER][B][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Sting51.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Buff_Bagwell2.jpg[/IMG] Sting v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE] This match slowed down the intensity in the crowd's tempo, as Sting methodically wrestled a slow match against Buff Bagwell, berift of major moments, as they tried to stabalise the crowd for one last hurrah with Hart and Jericho. After a seven minute encounter, Buff appeared to be gaining at least parity, but then went to the posing wishing well once too often, and Sting sat up. Bagwell came charging in, but Sting dropped him with a crippling Scorpion Death Drop, and put Buff into the Scorpion Death Lock for the submission win. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Sting[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] We look at [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] who is walking towards the gorilla position, he is taking several deep breathes, running up and down on the spot in nervous excitement at the opportunity that awaits him. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/ChrisJericho2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Bret_Hart28.jpg[/IMG] WCW World Heavyweight Championship 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho (c) v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] As much as War Games matters, as much as the trifecta Television Championship match mattered, as much as Benoit's terrific defence against the Giant matters, nothing compares to the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. Nothing. At the end of the day all roads lead to the glory and prestige of the Championship at stake in this match. Here, two Canadian superstars, one a relative rookie, the other a multi time World Champion in his own right, both much travelled, both varied in their disciplines, came face to face in the biggest all Canadian show down in recent memories. At the start of the bout there was much circling, both men pensively staking the other out, waiting for a mistake, but finally when both men raced to the centre for a collar and elbow tie up, Bret Hart forced the slightly smaller Jericho back into his corner before Nick Patrick separated the two men, giving Jericho an opening to stomp Hart to the stomach and drop him with a hard European uppercut. This would be the tale of the match for the next several minutes, Hart would gain some advantage but Jericho, the master of using situations to his advantage would beg to the referee, gain an opening and hit and run on Hart. Jericho seemed reluctant to allow Hart to have any meaningful and lengthy tie ups with Jericho as he was reluctant for Hart to drive him to the mat and use his outstanding mat wrestling repertoire to overpower the Champion. In some ways, Jericho was trying to frustrate Hart into mistakes, and slowly but surely you could sense the frustration on Hart's face. Eventually when Hart turned to discuss the issue with Nick Patrick, Jericho came from behind and drove Hart into the mat and with his added leverage was able to put on several short and sharp submission moves designed to wear down the legs of Hart, which of course he needed to do for two reasons - to make him susceptible to the Liontamer firstly, but also to try and remove some of Hart's stability which would be crucial in putting on the Sharpshooter. Eventually though Hart got Jericho back to a wide vertical base and the two men had a spot of slaps and punches and Hart was able to overcome Jericho, who claimed that his hair had been pulled, and used the opportunity to slide out of the ring and recuperate. The fans began taunting him, and Jericho found himself losing concentration and arguing with the fans at ringside. This allowed Hart to come up behind Jericho and pull him hair first into the ring. But the time Jericho got in the ring to establish position was crucial as he headbutted Hart in the middrift as Hart got on the apron. Jericho then brought Hart in the hard way with a high vertical suplex. Back to the mat Jericho went, trying to force muscle damage in and around the knees and ankles of Bret Hart. As much as anyone would be reluctant to say it, this defensive strategy of Chris Jericho was very effective, and in some ways highlights the development of this talented yet neurotic wrestler to a thinking man's wrestler, able to strategise strengths and weaknesses of his opponents to his own advantage. Hart got back to his feet, and Jericho attempted to loosen the leg muscles up more by irish whipping Hart across the ring and then dropping him with a clinical drop kick, which sent Hart tumbling over the top rope to the floor. Jericho sprinted to the other side of the ring and came flying over the top rope with a cross body block. Hart bore the brunt of the impact as he collided with the unforgiving steel guardrails. Jericho got to his feet first, and grapevined Hart's left leg over the top of the steel guardrail. Jericho jumped over the steel guardrail holding his leg, causing enormous pain to the joint. He then wrenched harder on the leg, before somehow Hart was able to wriggle free. Jericho then took Hart by the hair and rolled him body first into the steel steps at ringside, eventually picking Hart up and taking him back into the ring. Hart kept clutching at the knee, as Jericho then slid out of the ring, pulling Hart to the apron, and proceeded to drop elbows over the prolapsed knee of Hart. Jericho went back into the ring and put on a single leg grapevine, further stretching the muscles, and the pain on Hart's face was evident. Referee Nick Patrick asked Hart if he had enough but he refused. Finally Jericho took Hart back to his feet, but he was surprised when Hart started fighting back. Jericho looked genuinely shocked but Hart slapped the look off his face. Hart then dropped down and took Jericho down in an inside cradle but Jericho got free. Hart took Jericho into the corner, trying to neutralise Jericho's speed in the corner and also prevent him from having to run on his injured knee. Hart punched Jericho relentlessly who stumbled forward, dropping face first to the mat. Hart though wasn't finished, he picked Jericho up and dropped him with a scoop body slam. Jericho was hoisted up again, but this time... PILEDRIVER!! Hart was going to try and finish this quickly. Hart was moving more freely as he went to the middle rope... Dropping Headbutt to the groin of Jericho. Hart got back up, and stomped the knee of Jericho... SHARPSHOOTER! SHARPSHOOTER! Jericho was turned over, he was locked in good. Jericho was screaming as Hart lent back adding further leverage, before Jericho risked his spinal column by driving himself onto his elbows and somehow finding the tenacity to scramble to the bottom rope. Jericho fell to the outside to recuperate as Hart followed him out. Hart picked him up and whipped him into the ringpost. He then picked Jericho up and dropped him with a hard right. Seeing Jericho get back up, Hart almost had a look of sympathethic respect on his face, realising how hard Jericho would fight defying it all for the Championship. Hart whipped Jericho again into the steel ringpost, before stepping on top of the ankle of Jericho, who screamed in horror. Jericho was thrown back into the ring and again Hart followed. Jericho begged off, and went for a low blow, but Hart caught his hand, twisted him onto his back, and again put on the SHARPSHOOTER! Jericho's face was red in anguish, the pain excruciable as Hart continued to lean back. But Jericho was screaming "NEVER! NEVER!" as the referee demanded to know if enough was enough. For any normal mortal it was definitely enough, but Jericho, as all WCW World Heavyweight Champions find themselves being, is far from mortally constructed. Eventually he was able to scramble again to the bottom rope. Bret Hart argued with referee Nick Patrick, and Jericho again went for an insidle cradle, but Hart quickly quicked out before getting back up to stomp on Jericho. Jericho though caught Hart by the boot and thrust him into the mat. Jericho stumbled back up and with Nick Patrick distracted as Jericho pointed to the aisle, Jericho raked the eyes of Hart. Jericho then went into the corner and tore off the top turnbuckle, as referee Nick Patrick talked to the screaming Hart. Jericho stomped on Hart again, before catapulting Hart head first into the exposed turnbuckle.. Hart stumbled back unconcious as Jericho rolled him up...1......2......NO! Jericho could not believe it. He thumped the mat in disgust at the count. Hart was barely awake though, as Jericho picked him up, and dropped him with an innovative brainbuster. He then raced to the ropes... up... Lionsault! He hooked the legs...1.....2.....thre..NO! Hart had a shoulder up. Jericho got up, and dropped a knee across the face of Hart. He then stood over him.... and tried to turn him over.... LIONTAMER! Hart was screaming, but he grabbed Jericho's right boot, got him to the mat, somehow got above him... LIONTAMER of his own! Jericho screamed, but Jericho got a leg free and mule kicked Hart back into the exposed turnbuckle. This time he hit it head first hard, and he came tumbling back, and Jericho twisted him into the SHARPSHOOTER! As the referee checked on Hart, Nick Patrick made the judgement that Bret Hart was out, and called for the bell. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, and STILL WCW World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] Post match, [B]Chris Jericho[/B] almost apologetically had his arm held aloft, as he looked down in wide wonder at [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart [/B]who had been so close, so often. Hart is still clutching at his legs and lower back, and you can see tears forming in his eyes as he awakens, realising just how close he really was and how much of a stroke of luck Jericho had needed.

[QUOTE=mad5226;712687]WCW World Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Psicosis (c)[/B] v Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger nWo Japan (Yuji Nagata, Masahiro Chono and The Great Muta) v '[B]Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle and the Dancing Dools ('Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright and Disco Inferno)[/B] Tables and Ladders Match: Suspended above the ring will be a contract for a shot at the WCW Tag Team Championships - The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator Of Offence' Chris Kanyon) v [B]Thrillapalooza (Jerry Lynn and Billy Kidman)[/B] WCW United States Championship: [B]'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c)[/B] v The Giant WCW World Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c)[/B] v Harlem Heat [B]'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] v 'K-Dawg' Konnan WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v Raven v 'The Master of [B]the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] WCW/nWo Wargames: The Four Horsemen [B]('Nature Boy' Ric Flair, 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and Bill Goldberg)[/B] v Curt Hennig and the Outsiders [B]Sting[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell WCW World Heavyweight Championship:[B] 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho (c)[/B] Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Bigpapa42;712736]WCW World Cruiserweight Championship: Psicosis (c) v [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger[/B] nWo Japan (Yuji Nagata, Masahiro Chono and The Great Muta) v [B]'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle and the Dancing Dools[/B] ('Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright and Disco Inferno) Tables and Ladders Match: Suspended above the ring will be a contract for a shot at the WCW Tag Team Championships - The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator Of Offence' Chris Kanyon) v [B]Thrillapalooza [/B](Jerry Lynn and Billy Kidman) WCW United States Championship:[B] 'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] (c) v The Giant WCW World Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] (c) v Harlem Heat [B]'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] v 'K-Dawg' Konnan WCW Television Championship:[B] 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] (c) v Raven v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page WCW/nWo Wargames: [B]The Four Horsemen [/B]('Nature Boy' Ric Flair, 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and Bill Goldberg) v Curt Hennig and the Outsiders [B]Sting [/B]v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell WCW World Heavyweight Championship: [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B] (c) Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=MattitudeV2;712935]WCW World Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Psicosis (c) [/B]v Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger nWo Japan (Yuji Nagata, Masahiro Chono and The Great Muta) v [B]'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle and the Dancing Dools ('Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright and Disco Inferno)[/B] Tables and Ladders Match: Suspended above the ring will be a contract for a shot at the WCW Tag Team Championships - The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator Of Offence' Chris Kanyon) v [B]Thrillapalooza[/B] (Jerry Lynn and Billy Kidman) WCW United States Championship: [B]'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] (c) v The Giant WCW World Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] (c) v Harlem Heat 'Total Package' Lex Luger v [B]'K-Dawg' Konnan[/B] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Raven v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page WCW/nWo Wargames: [B]The Four Horsemen ('Nature Boy' Ric Flair, 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and Bill Goldberg)[/B] v Curt Hennig and the Outsiders [B]Sting [/B]v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell WCW World Heavyweight Championship: [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho [/B](c) Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=BoomKing;713283]1, The Super Mario brothers were at a Heidenrich poetry slam. 2, Yes, the flairster did elobow drop the armani, leading to a manequin on a pole match at Halloween Havoc. Flair and Arn against Giorgio Armani and Sergio Galeotti[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=totti;713376]WCW World Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Psicosis (c)[/B] v Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger [I]I think Psicosis should keep the title a little longer.[/I] nWo Japan (Yuji Nagata, Masahiro Chono and The Great Muta) v '[B]Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle and the Dancing Dools ('Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright and Disco Inferno)[/B] [I]This was tough to call as both teams have been sharing victories recently so I picked the team I like the most.[/I] Tables and Ladders Match: Suspended above the ring will be a contract for a shot at the WCW Tag Team Championships - The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator Of Offence' Chris Kanyon) v [B]Thrillapalooza (Jerry Lynn and Billy Kidman)[/B] [I]Should be a good match this one. I think Thrillapalooza will win the shot and then beat Rey and Chavo in the title match.[/I] WCW United States Championship: 'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c) v [B]The Giant[/B] [I]I'm going for a title change here. The Giant has been kept strong recently and I think he could take this one. It would be a great win is Benoit could retain though.[/I] WCW World Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] (c) v Harlem Heat [I]Rey and Chavo get the better of Harlem Heat again.[/I] [B]'Total Package' Lex Luger [/B]v 'K-Dawg' Konnan [I]I was tempted to go with Konnan here, but i'll play it safe with a win for Lex[/I]. WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v [B]Raven[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page [I]I'll go for my second title change of the night. However much I love Eddie I think it's a good time to get the belt on one of the other two and my pick is Raven.[/I] WCW/nWo Wargames: [B]The Four Horsemen ('Nature Boy' Ric Flair, 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and Bill Goldberg)[/B] v Curt Hennig and the Outsiders [I]Mainly because they have Goldberg, injured or not.[/I] [B]Sting[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell [I]After losing the series to Hart, Sting could do with getting back on track here.[/I] WCW World Heavyweight Championship: [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho (c)[/B] Bret 'The Hitman' Hart [I]Jericho just keeps impressing me in this diary and I'd hate to see him lose the title after he's grown on me like this. I think he could keep it for a few more months yet.[/I] Really looking forward to the pay per view, mate.[/QUOTE] Thanks for your tips, lads, I hope Fall Brawl lived up to the hype. I know there was an unseasonally low number of Championship changes on the card, but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless. Personally, as I put my imagination to the test in writing the main event, I must admit I really enjoyed putting that one up in particular.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/theschavionereport.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Welcome to another edition of the Schiavone Report, and as I sit here typing this up on my Windows 98 laiden PC in the middle of the night after Fall Brawl, I sit here with a sense of satisfaction. At the moment I can't sleep, what happened last night was just so spectacular that my veins are pumping wildly. I wonder if my old old BBQ sauce loving pal from Oklahoma who deserted us so long ago is starting to wonder whether his decision was now a very fateful one. Yeah, you know who I'm talking about, boomer sooner to you too pal. You know pal, I was going through the WCW libraries the other day and I saw you with Bruno Sammartino and Andre the Giant on Andre's very last television appearance in wrestling and that legend Sammartino told you exactly the truth about WCW. So the question is, why didn't you listen? Of course, the Schiavone Report is where it's at in terms of professional wrestling information, and for the cheap price of $4.99 per report right here on WCW.com (c)(r)(tm), you get all the non-commercialised and commercially freely available news on the state of professional wrestling. You won't catch me out giving you my BBQ recipes or a state of the play on College Football, this is not a report that gets into personal antagonisms, I feel we are far and away above all that petty nonsense. I want to discuss the aftermath behind the scenes of Fall Brawl. Firstly, to those wondering about injuries, I can tell you that the guys who participated in the Tables and Ladders match have got some sprains and bruises, but should hold up okay, and Bret Hart and Chris Jericho also put their bodies to the test and while they should be appearing on Nitro and Thunder it is doubtful whether they will appear in Tucson, Arizona and Fort Worth, Texas as advertised in the next week's worth of local house shows. Not to worry, we will be still presenting the likes of Damian 666, Wrath and John Nord as advertised. I have spoken to Dr Harvey Schiller and he has informed me there is no possibility of refunds on those tickets and we believe that Wrath and Nord will step up well in the place of Jericho and Hart. Now, onto Randy Savage. As you know he copped a cynical Diamond Cutter last night on the exposed concrete floor, but I've known Randy for many years and I'm sure he will be right to fight on. The finish to the Television Championship match that incited Diamond Dallas Page's rage was very well done. I'm sure some of the fans at ringside could pick up that Savage was out there, but watching a VHS replay of the incident I certainly couldn't tell it was Savage until when he was meant to be revealed. I want to give a big high five out there to the West Hollywood Blondes and Pipeline Feva who worked up a good bout before we went live to air. I see a big future for Lenny Lane, he looks to have the promise to rise up the ranks. I'm sure we will see those two teams at the level they are for sometime while they continue to develop their skills and round out their consistency for more regular pushes in the future, but I especially like Lenny. Finally, a big cheerio to my old friend Jay Leno, who gave us a little bit of hype on the Tonight Show. Jay my old friend, if you are ever looking for anyone to have your back again in professional wrestling, and Kevin Eubanks is not available, it would be an honour to support you here in WCW. Lastly, Tony's International Recipe Book is still on sale at all goods Barnes & Nobles for $6.99. Yes, a real bargain. I feel the marketing promotion hasn't been as good as the recipes deserved, but such is life. You are going to absolutely adore my all new American Hot Dog recipe with a special sumthin sumthin in the Barbecue Sauce. Yum. Furthermore, remember to tune into Monday Nitro tomorrow (or should I say tonight) night as we reflect on what truly has been a remarkable Fall Brawl. Without further adieu, a quick mention to Mike Awesome out there in tinsel-town. I hear you are creating quite the impression. Respectfully yours, TS

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/mondaynitro.jpg[/IMG] [I]Last night the foundations of the New World Order started to crumble as the dirtiest player in the game showed all generations why he is and always was the most dangerous piece of the puzzle in the war that rages on in professional wrestling. How will the nWo respond? Bret 'The Hitman' Hart will be in action despite suffering much torment physically and mentally last night against Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell, and Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero will defend their Cruiserweight and Television Championships respectively. Also in action will be Billy Kidman who will gain the biggest shot of his professional wrestling career as he faces up against 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit for the WCW United States Championship, one night after facing the wrath of the Giant. Fall Brawl-War Games is in the books now, will the nWo be able to stake revenge or will the Four Horsemen press home their advantage? Find out on TNT as Nitro rages on from Las Vegas, Nevada. Tickets are selling fast, be there or be square.[/I][/CENTER] [U]Quick Tips[/U] WCW Cruiserweight Championship: Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger (c) v 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko Wrath v 'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz Non Title Match: WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v The Outsiders Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) v nWo Japan (The Great Muta and Masahiro Chono) WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v Ultimo Dragon The Giant v Lodi Jerry Lynn v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart WCW United States Championship: 'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c) v Billy Kidman Harlem Heat v Bill Goldberg and 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair

Congratulations on an amazing fall brawl. The main event in particular was really absorbing and well written, despite it not going as I had envisioned! Anyway, onto Nitro... WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger (c)[/B] v 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko Lyger holds onto the belt here, despite Malenko's incriminating photo's that show Jushin's real parents, a Lion and a Tiger, Driving the white hummer Wrath v 'T[B]he Human Suplex Machine' Taz[/B] Taz wins via suplexing a white hummer Non Title Match: WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v [B]The Outsiders[/B] Nash and Hall pick up the victory and regain some heat following their loss in the War Games. The Outsiders drive off into the sunset in a white hummer [B]Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux)[/B] v nWo Japan (The Great Muta and Masahiro Chono) Pipeline fever win by countout as nWo Japan try to replace the white hummer with a white suzuki WCW Television Championship: '[B]Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Ultimo Dragon Ultimo gets a pinfall victory but the match is restarted by the new commissioner, the white hummer, and Eddie wins via rollup. [B]The Giant[/B] v Lodi white hummer Jerry Lynn v '[B]The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon[/B] The white hummer loses his commissionership when he backs Lynn in this windshiels wiper on a pole match. [B]Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell [/B]v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart An even match that ends when the white hummer drives down to ringside and tells the ref to ring the bell because Hart tapped out. Bret spits on the hummer and spells "F O R D" in the air WCW United States Championship: 'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c) v [B]Billy Kidman[/B] Kidman wins the biggest match of his career. The white hummer looks on and motions for the belt... Harlem Heat v[B] Bill Goldberg and 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair [/B] After the match, the hummer starts his own faction to tackle the four horsemen, the four horsepowers, consisting of hummer, Vince's exploding limo, the batmobile and KITT

Enjoyed the PPV. Good work, as always. WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger [/B](c) v 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko Wrath v [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz[/B] Non Title Match: WCW Tag Team Champions [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v The Outsiders [B]Pipeline Feva[/B] ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) v nWo Japan (The Great Muta and Masahiro Chono) WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] (c) v Ultimo Dragon [B]The Giant[/B] v Lodi Jerry Lynn v[B] 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon[/B] Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v[B] Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] WCW United States Championship:[B] 'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] (c) v Billy Kidman Harlem Heat v[B] Bill Goldberg and 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B]

That main event was rather special mate. Great work writing it. Flair was on form in the promo department as always and it's good to see a Schiavone Report thrown in there aswell. Top Stuff and I hope you deserve the real world diary win this month. WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger (c)[/B] v 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko [I]Would be quite the shock to see Lyger drop the title after he's just won it.[/I] Wrath v [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz[/B] [I]Taz should dominate here.[/I] Non Title Match: WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v [B]The Outsiders[/B] [I]Two completely different styles here which should be fun. I'm calling an Outsiders win because of the non title element.[/I] Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) v [B]nWo Japan (The Great Muta and Masahiro Chono)[/B] [I]They need to get some momentum back after losing at Fall Brawl.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Ultimo Dragon [I]I thought Guerrero could have lost the title at the PPV, but he still has it which doesn't bother me in the slightest. He'll beat Ultimo here.[/I] [B]The Giant[/B] v Lodi [I]Sorry Lodi, but your going to get embaressed.[/I] [B]Jerry Lynn[/B] v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon [I]Looks like my love for Jerry Lynn is showing through here.[/I] Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] [I]Bret to rebound back after losing the title match.[/I] WCW United States Championship: [B]'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c)[/B] v Billy Kidman [I]I'm beginning to think nobody can beat Benoit after he defended against The Giant.[/I] Harlem Heat v [B]Bill Goldberg and 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] [I]Harlem Heat don't seem to be recieving a push at the moment so i'm thinking they could split soon, feud, and then Booker to enter some sort of title scene.[/I] I'm looking forward to more of Jericho as Champion. He's really growing on me, expecially after those brilliant segments with Dusty last month.

WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger[/B] (c) v 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko Wrath v [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz[/B] Non Title Match: [B]WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v The Outsiders Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) v [B]nWo Japan (The Great Muta and Masahiro Chono)[/B] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] (c) v Ultimo Dragon [B]The Giant[/B] v Lodi [B]Jerry Lynn[/B] v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] WCW United States Championship: [B]'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] (c) v Billy Kidman Harlem Heat v [B]Bill Goldberg and 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B]

I loved Fall Brawl man keep up the great work WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger (c)[/B] v 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko Wrath v [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz[/B] Non Title Match: WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v [B]The Outsiders[/B] Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) v [B]nWo Japan (The Great Muta and Masahiro Chono)[/B] WCW Television Championship:[B] 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Ultimo Dragon [B]The Giant[/B] v Lodi Jerry Lynn v [B]'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon[/B] Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] WCW United States Championship: [B]'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c)[/B] v Billy Kidman Harlem Heat v [B]Bill Goldberg and 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B]

[QUOTE=BoomKing;715169]Congratulations on an amazing fall brawl. The main event in particular was really absorbing and well written, despite it not going as I had envisioned! Anyway, onto Nitro... WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger (c)[/B] v 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko Lyger holds onto the belt here, despite Malenko's incriminating photo's that show Jushin's real parents, a Lion and a Tiger, Driving the white hummer Wrath v 'T[B]he Human Suplex Machine' Taz[/B] Taz wins via suplexing a white hummer Non Title Match: WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v [B]The Outsiders[/B] Nash and Hall pick up the victory and regain some heat following their loss in the War Games. The Outsiders drive off into the sunset in a white hummer [B]Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux)[/B] v nWo Japan (The Great Muta and Masahiro Chono) Pipeline fever win by countout as nWo Japan try to replace the white hummer with a white suzuki WCW Television Championship: '[B]Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Ultimo Dragon Ultimo gets a pinfall victory but the match is restarted by the new commissioner, the white hummer, and Eddie wins via rollup. [B]The Giant[/B] v Lodi white hummer Jerry Lynn v '[B]The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon[/B] The white hummer loses his commissionership when he backs Lynn in this windshiels wiper on a pole match. [B]Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell [/B]v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart An even match that ends when the white hummer drives down to ringside and tells the ref to ring the bell because Hart tapped out. Bret spits on the hummer and spells "F O R D" in the air WCW United States Championship: 'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c) v [B]Billy Kidman[/B] Kidman wins the biggest match of his career. The white hummer looks on and motions for the belt... Harlem Heat v[B] Bill Goldberg and 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair [/B] After the match, the hummer starts his own faction to tackle the four horsemen, the four horsepowers, consisting of hummer, Vince's exploding limo, the batmobile and KITT[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Bigpapa42;715246]Enjoyed the PPV. Good work, as always. WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger [/B](c) v 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko Wrath v [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz[/B] Non Title Match: WCW Tag Team Champions [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v The Outsiders [B]Pipeline Feva[/B] ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) v nWo Japan (The Great Muta and Masahiro Chono) WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] (c) v Ultimo Dragon [B]The Giant[/B] v Lodi Jerry Lynn v[B] 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon[/B] Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v[B] Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] WCW United States Championship:[B] 'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] (c) v Billy Kidman Harlem Heat v[B] Bill Goldberg and 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE=totti;715352]That main event was rather special mate. Great work writing it. Flair was on form in the promo department as always and it's good to see a Schiavone Report thrown in there aswell. Top Stuff and I hope you deserve the real world diary win this month. WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger (c)[/B] v 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko [I]Would be quite the shock to see Lyger drop the title after he's just won it.[/I] Wrath v [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz[/B] [I]Taz should dominate here.[/I] Non Title Match: WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v [B]The Outsiders[/B] [I]Two completely different styles here which should be fun. I'm calling an Outsiders win because of the non title element.[/I] Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) v [B]nWo Japan (The Great Muta and Masahiro Chono)[/B] [I]They need to get some momentum back after losing at Fall Brawl.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Ultimo Dragon [I]I thought Guerrero could have lost the title at the PPV, but he still has it which doesn't bother me in the slightest. He'll beat Ultimo here.[/I] [B]The Giant[/B] v Lodi [I]Sorry Lodi, but your going to get embaressed.[/I] [B]Jerry Lynn[/B] v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon [I]Looks like my love for Jerry Lynn is showing through here.[/I] Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] [I]Bret to rebound back after losing the title match.[/I] WCW United States Championship: [B]'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c)[/B] v Billy Kidman [I]I'm beginning to think nobody can beat Benoit after he defended against The Giant.[/I] Harlem Heat v [B]Bill Goldberg and 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] [I]Harlem Heat don't seem to be recieving a push at the moment so i'm thinking they could split soon, feud, and then Booker to enter some sort of title scene.[/I] I'm looking forward to more of Jericho as Champion. He's really growing on me, expecially after those brilliant segments with Dusty last month.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=MattitudeV2;715501]WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger[/B] (c) v 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko Wrath v [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz[/B] Non Title Match: [B]WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v The Outsiders Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) v [B]nWo Japan (The Great Muta and Masahiro Chono)[/B] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] (c) v Ultimo Dragon [B]The Giant[/B] v Lodi [B]Jerry Lynn[/B] v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] WCW United States Championship: [B]'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] (c) v Billy Kidman Harlem Heat v [B]Bill Goldberg and 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE=mad5226;715664]I loved Fall Brawl man keep up the great work WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger (c)[/B] v 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko Wrath v [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz[/B] Non Title Match: WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v [B]The Outsiders[/B] Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) v [B]nWo Japan (The Great Muta and Masahiro Chono)[/B] WCW Television Championship:[B] 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Ultimo Dragon [B]The Giant[/B] v Lodi Jerry Lynn v [B]'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon[/B] Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] WCW United States Championship: [B]'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c)[/B] v Billy Kidman Harlem Heat v [B]Bill Goldberg and 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B][/QUOTE] Thanks all for your kind words on the Pay-Per-View and your continuing support via your tips. I lol'ed at your comments on Pipeline Feva v nWo Japan BoomKing :D

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/mondaynitro.jpg[/IMG] [I]Proudly brought to you by the award winning New Coke - Bill Cosby's cu cu ca-chu over it New Coke and Jell-O Puddin - if it's good enough for Bill, it's good enough for you[/I][/CENTER] A music video opens up Monday Nitro, it is all set in a sandy golden yellow type grain, and is backed by Third Eye Blind's current hit [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuAGVr-O-3E"][I]How it's Going to Be[/i] [CENTER] [IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/1512Orange_Play_Button-1.png[/IMG][/CENTER][/URL] The clips we see include: * Some of the thrills and spills from the Tables and Ladders encounter between[B] Thrillapalooza[/B] and the [B]Extreme Innovators[/B] * [B]Randy Savage[/B] costing [B]Diamond Dallas Page[/B] the WCW Television Championship * [B]Ric Flair[/B] turning the tide on the nWo with the ultimate War Games payback * [B]The Giant[/B] being defied by the smaller[B] Chris Benoit[/B] to retain the United States Championship * Some of the near falls of the epic[B] Hart/Jericho[/B] encounter * [B]Jericho[/B] almost sheepishly holding up the Championship as [B]Bret Hart[/B] looks on bewildered and distraught "Welcome everyone to another exciting edition of WCW Monday Nitro, here on the TNT network, Tony Schiavone with you as always and with me, Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan and 'Living Legend' Larry Zbysko, and gentlemen, last night was an amazing spec.. Hang on a second, I've got word from our producer that we've got to go to the back.." [CENTER]---------------------[/CENTER] Backstage we see [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] entering the arena, only to be grabbed by the throat and thrust against the concrete wall. We can hear deep grunts, as we fade back to see [B]'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith[/B] holding Hart's throat. "Ya cuuuuusst us eh Bret," Smith roars out. "Ya cuuuuuuust us. Last night was supposed to be eh chance for us from the Dun'jin to rise to the top yeah, and ya cuuuuuust us. Ya disgoooooost me, ya are a real failure..." Doug Dillenger and the fun police come to separate the two men, Bret Hart looking surprised and the Bulldog frothing at the mouth. [CENTER]---------------------[/CENTER] As we look on at [B]Doug Dillenger[/B] standing between [B]Bret Hart[/B] and [B]Davey Boy Smith[/B] we can see some commotion in the carpark. Our cameraman jogs out to the scene, and we can see [B]Sting[/B] having his leg jammed by a car door! [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B] and the [B]Outsiders[/B] are stomping on Sting, as we cut to a break. [QUOTE][B][CENTER][SIZE="5"][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/JushinLiger.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Dean_Malenko6.jpg[/IMG] WCW Cruiserweight Championship Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger (c) v 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Dean Malenko and Jushin Lyger worked a slower than usual cruiserweight encounter as Malenko focused on his mat technician expertise, and Jushin occasionally sparked it up with some neat and well worked chain wrestling. Dean Malenko appeared ready to upset Jushin on his first big defence since his win last night, but Malenko's luck ran dry when Jushin went for down dirty highway with a cheap roll up, with his legs on the second rope to gain leverage to gain the win. Malenko was fuming, as Lyger slid out of the ring and high tailed it with Cruiserweight Championship. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, and STILL WCW Cruiserweight Champion, Jushin 'Thunder' Lyder[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] After the break, the [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb8GWd1aAco"]nWo music[/URL] hit, and [B]'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash[/B] and [B]Scott Hall[/B], of the Outsiders made their way down the ramp, and down the aisle to the annoyance of the fans. Once in the ring, they flashed the nWo signal, with Nash thrusting his arm aloft. Hall snatched the microphone from David Penzer, as Tony Schiavone and Larry Zbysko acted disgusted with their actions earlier in the evening. "Hey," Hall says, before taking the tooth pick he is chewing, and sticking it behind his ear. "Hey Yo. You might have heard by now that we've been going around taking a little survey. So ... so.. how many of you tough guys are here to see that lame ... hic hic dubbya cee dubbya?" This pro-WCW crowd roar, as Hall smiles and rolls his eyes. "Ok... Ok. How many of you are here to see the..." [I]TOOOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEET[/I] "nWo?" The crowd gives a loud heel reaction, booing vigorously. "Ok... Survey says one more for the good guys. But that doesn't sit well with this here bad guy. Chico Flair, last night you punks got lucky. You caught the gang off guard punk, we were expecting a good clean match. And yet you turned Fall Brawl into a farce. Ric Flair, did you see what we did to your pal Sting earlier tonight? That punk didn't even make it into the building...." [I][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWnmCu3U09w"]Also Sprach Zarathrusta[/URL][/I] hit the airwaves, as [B]'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] and his Four Horsemen ally [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] made their way down to the bottom of the ramp. Ric Flair firstly stepped in front of the pyros and piroetted with his arms out regally as the pyros went off. Goldberg then stepped forward, the ramp fogged up with smoke, before popping with Goldberg walking through breathing fire and looking extremely intense. Goldberg and Flair walked into the ring, with Hall and Nash grinning at their presence. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! One more for the good guys you say. That's how it was last night in Atlanta, GEORRRGIAA. But here we are in Las Vegas, NEVADAA! Did somebody tell me the Four Horsemen would be having a party? Is it true that slick Ric, the nature boy, the dirtiest player in the game is celebrating tonight in Las Vegas, bright light city and all, WOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Scott Hall, you forgot a few things. Last night, the nWo forgot to bring guts, fortitude, something you're all very short of. Last night was a night of classics, you see, last year you slammed this head by the steel cage door, and you assumed that was the end of the Nature Boy. But brother, I've been up and down these highways so many times, I've copped beatings from them all, but no matter the battle score, slick Ric always ... ALWAYS! wins the war!..." Nash grabbed Hall's microphone angrily, and went to walk forward, but Goldberg stepped in front of Flair and got into the Spear position, causing Nash to back off a little. "Big Sexy... IN DA HOUSE! Ric Flair, you have a whole lot of nerve coming out here and interrupting us. You have a whole lot of nerve doing what you did last night, I may be a big old dog, but this big old dog never forgets Ric. I'll never forget..." "Did you just interrupt me, pal?" Flair asks. "How about I interrupt you with a Jackknife?" Nash responds. "WOOOOOOOOOOO!! Now you're talking. How about tonight! In Las Vegas, NEVADAAAAA! Home of all the prettiest girls who are all lined up for Space Mountain which may be the oldest ride in the park but still has the longest line, how about you two chumps line up to take on slick Ric, the wheelin dealing kiss stealing limousine riding jet flyin son of a gun, and Bill Goldberg.. TANITE!" "Well wouldn't that be too easy?" Nash responds, as he laughs to Hall. "You think I'm getting in the ring with you tonight? Forget it, we're facing Chavo and Rey already. But I know two... brothers... who have felt that ... people like you have held them back for years. So I'll tell you what, you're going to wrestle tonight, but not against us... but against Harlem Heat..." "Are ya scared pal?" Flair responds. "Scared? Ya kidding?" Nash retorts. "You know what, to hell with the match..." Flair says as he drops the microphone. Bill Goldberg charges and spears Hall as Flair and Nash go toe to toe. Nash turns... SPEAR! Both Nash and Hall roll out of the ring, as Flair struts, and taunts them as they go to leave. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][CENTER][B][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Tazz16.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Bryan_Clark2.jpg[/IMG] 'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz v Wrath[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE] After the break, a relatively short 'power' match ensued between the almighty Wrath and Taz. Wrath though was surprised to the extreme when Taz found the strength to pick him up for a T-Bone suplex. With Wrath arching his back in agony, Taz proceeded to get behind him, choking him out, as the referee called for the bell. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Taz[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] Backstage,[B] 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas [/B]Page is going crazy. [B]Lenny Lane [/B]cops a Diamond Cutter for no good reason, and Page starts stomping him as the commentators hype the immense frustration Page must be going through following what happened last night at Fall Brawl. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Rey_Mysterio19.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Chavo_Guerrero12.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/KevinNash4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/ScottHall4.jpg[/IMG] Non Title Match WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v The Outsiders[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Rey and Chavo ran the Outsiders ragged, frustrating the taller wrestlers immensely. Backstage, Flair was watching on laughing, as Rey took Hall down with his coveted Springboard Hurricanrana. However Nash jumped in and cleared house to save the three count, and when Rey returned, Nash was fired up. Rey had a couple of brief respites, and made a hot tag to Chavo who fought valiantly, but at the end of the day Chavo and Rey lost when Chavo copped a low blow from Hall, setting him up for the Outsiders Edge. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, the Outsiders[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] Backstage, we see the nose and eyes of [B]Raven[/B], and the flicker of a candle as he sits in lonelineless. "Why must a man defy the truth? Why must a man dishonour and discredit society?" Raven asks. "I speak to you Diamond Dallas Page. Three short years ago when WCW fired you who did you turn to? Who did you ring night after night? Knowing my pain, knowing my loneliness, knowing the tragedy that had struck my life since birth, knowing my parents disowned, knowing the anguish of growing up in the Bowery as a loner with no hope, you turned to me. And what did I give you? I gave you the little flicker of love I had. I treated you like a long lost brother, and I spurred you onto defy the odds. To be true to yourself, to create a legacy. You promised to chase glory, you promised to follow the faith of the legions of fans. And yet here you are, disappointing me, your wife, your disowned fans. Much like me, they are disowned. But the flicker of this flame, the flicker of hope binds us all, fans and the One Man Army Raven closer together than ever before. Diamond Dallas Page, what about your fans? What about you? What about truth? Diamond Dallas Page, the demons of your haunted past are coming together. The embers are flaring. The light is flickering..." Raven blows out the candle. "But sooner or later, the light will fade. So it is written, so it shall come to pass. Quote the Raven, nevermore." [CENTER]----------------------------[/CENTER] A video recaps the heinous attack that [B]Sting[/B], the clip is exaggerated in a blood red grain and supported by [I]Nirvana's[/I] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BE1KRj5iiM"]Sappy[/URL], endured at the top of the show, as we cut back to a shattered [B]Tony Schiavone [/B]who looks as white as a ghost, selling the drama memorably. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][CENTER][B][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thGreat_Muta2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/MasahiroChono.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Evan_Karagias2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Lash_LeRoux.jpg[/IMG] nWo Japan (The Great Muta and Masahiro Chono) v Pipeline Feva ('Wiepout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux)[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE] A quick match, thankfully, Karagias wasn't in his best form, but it display the sheer brilliance of Chono and Muta who were able to showcase a wide variety of their moves, before Muta ended the match with his Muta Lock, causing Karagias to cringe in agony before screaming for mercy. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, nWo Japan[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] Backstage, we find [B]Disco Inferno[/B] who happens to see [B]Kim Page[/B] crying in the hallways of this arena. "Sweet talking jive, are you okay?" Disco asks, as he allows Kim to put her head onto his shoulder and cry. "It's...It's... It's all too much," she complains. "Eddie.. Dallas... This is out of control..." "Don't worry baby, I'll take care of it all..." he says as he continues to comfort her, looking anxiously around incase he is spotted. As we fade in with Kim continuing to cry on his shoulder, Disco gives us a cheeky smile, seemingly enjoying the comfort of the beautiful Kimberly. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/EddyGuerrero2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Ultimo_Dragon.jpg[/IMG] WCW Television Championship 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v Ultimo Dragon[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] A good crisp match, quick paced, full of Dragon's amazing quick kicks, which had Guerrero on the hop. But Guerrero tempted Dragon to the outside, and without Dragon anticipating turned to rake his eyes, and from there he basically held sway of a good match, ending it with the Frogsplash. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Eddie Guerrero[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] Post match, [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B]'s [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RL8SMWtb2g"]music starts[/URL], before he snaps the microphone from David Penzer, as he stood over the body of [B]Ultimo Dragon[/B], before kicking the challenger out of the ring. "Esse... Holmes, Dallas Page amigo," Guerrero grunts, panting. "You see this?" He says as he points to the WCW Television Championship. " Not only do I still have it, but esse, I'll soon have your mamacita... Because, that's what Latino Heat is all about..." Eddie smiles, before [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5C-LEiDaFo"]Disco Fever[/URL] music hits the PA system, as [B]Disco Inferno[/B] appears with a microphone. "What the hell do you want, esse?" "You, Eddie Guerrero, you are not jivin' man." "What are you talking about?" "Backstage, your... mamacita... is crying. And that's not jive, man. I'm here to tell you two things, firstly, if you don't leave Kimberly Page alone, I'll snap your neck in two with the Chartbuster. And secondly, I can officially announce the return of Disco Fever. It might be the night fever Eddie, but the night fever is taking over...!" Disco drops the microphone, and begins to shake his hips with his patented disco dance moves, with Eddie raising his eyebrows in sarcasm. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][CENTER][B][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Big_Show13.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Lodi3.jpg[/IMG] The Giant v Lodi[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE] Snap. Crackle. Pop. I'll leave the rest to your imagination. [RIGHT]Pssst: It involved a cranky Giant and a chokeslam.[/RIGHT] [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, the Giant[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] Backstage,[B] 'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] ran into WCW United States Champion [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B]. Savage offered his right hand in congratulations, which Benoit accepted. But before Benoit could turn away, Savage pulled him back, toe to toe. "OOOH YEAH! Last night yeah the atmosphere was electric yeah as you took the power of the largest man in the world yeah in the bad, bad, UGGLLLY Giant YEAH and you put him in the palm of your hand. I watched you and I thought to myself we have a legend yeah in the making. But as I watched, and the madness pumped through my VEEEINNS, yeah I began to think that you may have more to learn. You see Benoit yeah, you are great no doubt ABOUUUTT IT YEAH, but you are not the finished product. You are not a legend, like the Madness..." Savage angrily let go of his grip, and walked off, leaving Benoit looking mesmorised by what had just happened. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Jerry_Lynn6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/ChrisKanyonkyky.jpg[/IMG] Jerry Lynn v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] A follow on match from last night's thrilling Tables and Ladders match. This was a quick, snappy match, only slowed down with a few rest holds as both men looked to recover from their injuries sustained last night. Chris Kanyon had a noticeable limp developing, and Lynn was able to take advantage of that using a lot of chain wrestling to hurt the injury more, before eventually getting Kanyon in position for the Cradle Piledriver and a deserved victory. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Jerry Lynn[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] After the break, [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart's[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84BWGgyARrY"]music[/URL] hit, and we noticed a sizeable limp. The commentators that last night both Bret Hart and the WCW World Heavyweight Champion [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho [/B]received multiple injuries that should have kept both out for some time, with Larry Zbysko explaining how several of their joints and ligaments were twisted and tormented in ways that are simply inhumane. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][CENTER][B][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Buff_Bagwell2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Bret_Hart28.jpg[/IMG] Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE] Buff Bagwell went to work on Bret Hart's legs, stomping the knee joints, and taking Hart down to the mat with a single leg down into a grapevine type submission. Hart was wilting. Last night was an epic encounter and it was showing as he was visibly slower. But Bagwell made his usual fundamental error of posing too soon, and Hart recovered, and from there, in a limited display and with much whincing worked over Bagwell to set up and execute the Sharpshooter, in a very gutsy victory. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Bret Hart[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] Backstage, [B]'Mean' Gene Okerlund [/B]stood by with the O[B]utsiders, 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash and Scott Hall[/B]. "Alright Tony, I thank you. I am here with these two Outsiders, Hall and Nash, and I want to ask you two about your confrontation with Sting earlier this evening, which has left Sting wiped out for tonight." "Yo, chico, we do the question asking around here," Hall comments. "Sting had what was coming for him. You know why? Because last night the Outsiders and Curt Hennig, we got sprung. We got surprised. And we're here tonight to show everyone that it won't happen again. That punk, he didn't even make it into the building..." "Gene, it's very simple," Nash comments. "This V8 inside of me is now revved up. What happened last in War Games awoke the Giant. What happened earlier this evening is a warning. Don't cross the big dog, and not expect to get bitten..." Nash and Hall walk off, looking menacingly at Okerlund who cowers somewhat. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][CENTER][B][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/ChrisBenoit4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/BillyKidman-1.jpg[/IMG] WCW United States Championship 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit v Billy Kidman[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE] A livewire match. Kidman came with his A-Game and startled Benoit somewhat. The commentators summised that this may have been evidence to what Savage was talking about earlier. But Benoit's game has evolved, and his counters are electric and he is about to turn momentum in the blink of an eye. Which he did. Kidman fought valiantly, but he was not able to stop the Crippler Crossface, which no one seems to get out of. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, and STILL WCW United States Champion, Chris Benoit[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] We cut into the office of[B] 'Easy E' Eric Bischoff[/B], who is sitting with his feet up on his table, looking extremely enthused about tonight's events. "I feel good," he says as he puts his arms behind his head as he reclines. "Yup, I do..." He looks over to the wall, where an assembly of framed WCW superstar pictures are hanging, all except for Sting's whose picture has dropped to the floor. "Ten little Indians, sitting on a wall. If one should happen to fall....," he grins. "One down, nine to go. The war is underway...." [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Bill_Goldberg5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/RicFlair9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Stevie_Ray-01.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/BookerT1999.jpg[/IMG] Bill Goldberg and 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair v Harlem Heat[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] A real chance for Harlem Heat to go above and beyond the allowances of the tag division. Harlem Heat were fluent, and were cutting the ring off extremely well. Their communication was excellent, and anytime Goldberg and Flair attempted to get a tag in the heel Harlem Heat team always managed a way, legitimately or not, to cut them off. The frustration was evident on Ric Flair who struggled to get to Goldberg as the fans tried to surge Flair and Goldberg on. Eventually, Flair returned to the dirtiest player in the game routine and low blowed Stevie Ray. Stevie Ray doubled over, as Flair crawled to the corner and finally tagged in Goldberg. Stevie came back and charged at Goldberg... SPEAR! Booker T ran in... SPEAR! The commentators surged with Goldberg and Flair, with Schiavone particularly animated in voicing his thoughts that this was showing the nWo who was boss. [B]Taz, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall[/B] and [B]Vincent[/B] ran down to ringside, and ran into the ring. Taz ran in first, but Goldberg speared him. In came Nash... SPEAR! Hall came racing in... SPEAR! And then Vincent, well, Vincent was cannon fodder. This though gave time for Booker T to awaken, and he went for a standing side kick, but Goldberg ducked, and gave Booker T his own Book-End! Goldberg went to the legal man, Stevie Ray, and made an emphatic cover...1...2....3! [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, Bill Goldberg and RIc Flair[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] "This man is going to Starrcade guys," Schiavone commented. "It's clear, Bill Goldberg is going to Starrcade, who can stop him, and who can stop the Four Horsemen?"

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thunder.jpg[/IMG] [I]WCW's war rages on internally between the Outsider-led New World Order and the Four Horsemen as salt continues to fester in various wounds as Thunder explodes across Salt Lake City, Utah. The wrestling carnage makes a much anticipated pilgrimage to Utah, the home of the 'Mailman' Karl Malone. But just like Karl Malone, WCW always delivers and promises to do so once more as an old school legend 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper looks to show the Steiner Brothers the importance of keeping faith as he takes on 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho in a highly anticipated showdown for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. Jericho has vowed to take down another legend, this time physically, compared to the verbal onslaught levelled at the 'American Dream' Dusty Rhodes in the past month. Also, don't miss Scott Hall's date with destiny as he takes on the undefeated Bill Goldberg one on one. This and much much more, tickets are still available but are running out. Tune into the Mothership, TBS for more classic WCW/nWo action.[/I][/CENTER] [U]Quick Picks[/U] WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger, Psicosis and 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka v Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman, Jerry Lynn and Hector Garza) WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright West Hollywood Blondes (Lenny Lane and Lodi) v nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) Raven v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell WCW Tag Team Championships: Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c) v British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay) Bill Goldberg v Scott Hall WCW World Heavyweight Championship: 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho (c) v 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper

Quick Picks WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger, Psicosis and 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka v [B]Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman, Jerry Lynn and Hector Garza)[/B] WCW Television Championship:[B] 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright Am I the only one who like Alex Wright? West Hollywood Blondes (Lenny Lane and Lodi) v [B]nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta[/B]) [B]Raven[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell [B]WCW Tag Team Championships: Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c)[/B] v British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay) [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Scott Hall WCW World Heavyweight Championship:[B] 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho (c)[/B] v Bill Goldberg Bill Goldberg is having a double headeR?

Fantastic show, as always, sir. Great to see Bulldog in the mix, Lenny lane getting Diamond cutterererered, Raven's excellence on the mic, Bill F'n Cosby and Disco Dancing! Todays predictions are brought to you by lanny poffo [B]WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger, Psicosis and 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka [/B]v Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman, Jerry Lynn and Hector Garza) What can I say, I love La Parka, Does he draw on his face with a permanent marker? WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright I think this match will finally determine. Mexican wrestlers are better than German West Hollywood Blondes (Lenny Lane and Lodi) v nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) Japan needs a victory, they need one quick, give them one here because Lenny's a prick [B]Raven[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell Raven should conquer this Buffed up Buffoon, Then walk up the ramp to his signature tune WCW Tag Team Championships: Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c) v [B]British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay)[/B] Us Brits stick together through thick and through thin, If they lose I shall play the worlds smallest violin [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Scott Hall A vict'ry for Goldberg will leave him perplexed, If Hall has been beaten then who can be next? WCW World Heavyweight Championship: '[B]Lionheart' Chris Jericho (c)[/B] v Bill Goldberg I Imagine this text should read Rodney the Piper, Unless Goldberg has killed him by way of a Sniper, Either which way I see Jericho prevailing, Though the road will be rough, not simply plain sailing, Oh Steiner boys, Steiner boys, will you interfere? Or will you be celebrating Jewish New Year? Will Piper have tricks that he keeps up his skirt? Will his prominent manboobs be buxom and pert? Lionheart, Lionheart, I make you my winner, Make this wily vet'ran look like a beginner.

WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger, Psicosis and 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka v [B]Thrillapalooza [/B](Billy Kidman, Jerry Lynn and Hector Garza) WCW Television Championship:[B] 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero [/B](c) v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright West Hollywood Blondes (Lenny Lane and Lodi) v[B] nWo Japan [/B](Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) [B]Raven [/B]v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] (c) v British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay) [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Scott Hall WCW World Heavyweight Championship:[B] 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B] (c) v Bill Goldberg

WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger, Psicosis and 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka v [B]Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman, Jerry Lynn and Hector Garza)[/B] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] (c) v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright West Hollywood Blondes (Lenny Lane and Lodi) v [B]nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta)[/B] [B]Raven[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell [B]WCW Tag Team Championships: Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] (c) v British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay) [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Scott Hall WCW World Heavyweight Championship: [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B] (c) v "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

[QUOTE=mad5226;716654] WCW World Heavyweight Championship:[B] 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho (c)[/B] v Bill Goldberg Bill Goldberg is having a double headeR?[/QUOTE] ARGHHH! My error. No, the main event is Chris Jericho v Roddy Piper. My eyes were hanging out of my head when I put it up, but I apologise for the error. Please feel free to change your tips accordingly.

Quick Picks WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger, Psicosis and 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka v [B]Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman, Jerry Lynn and Hector Garza)[/B] sets the winner up for a title shot vs Liger WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero [/B](c) v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright Alex should give a good showing, but no title change. West Hollywood Blondes (Lenny Lane and Lodi) v [B]nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta)[/B] they are just that much better. Raven v [B]Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B] have to pick one "upset". DDP gets involved which leads to Bagwell getting the W. WCW Tag Team Championships: Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c) v [B]British Connection[/B] ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay) new champs crowned in this one. Eddie has the tv title, so the Latins pass the tag straps over the British [B]Bill Goldberg [/B]v Scott Hall [B]WCW World Heavyweight Championship: 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B] (c) v 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Jericoholics celebrate another title defense

Archived