WCW 1998: A prequel to "Death of WCW"

Oh, I'm not saying that Savage should never job or anything like that, I'm just a bit miffed that he seems to be languishing in the undercard and just having random matches rather than being involved a proper headlining feud.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/nitro.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][B]WCW Monday Nitro Live from the Target Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] We pan around the sold out Target Center, as we hear the cringeworthy voice of that busted commentator, Tony Schiavone begin yet another Monday Nitro as we head towards nWo/WCW Souled Out. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Monday Nitro on TNT. I am Tony Schiavone, and just to let you know, on that other show, Vader beats Ken Shamrock by disqualification, Kurrgan is defeated in a DQ by Terry Funk..." "Is that hamenegger still going around?" Heenan asks. "And Essa Rios is defeated by Kane. So now that's out of the way, let's stick to where the real action is, right here on TNT!" We cut straight backstage, where a heated argument is going on between two powerhouses of the New World Order, 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan and 'Macho Man' Randy Savage, with the ever sexy Liz towing along in the background in a sheer black dress hugging tight to her body. "Brother, I've told you time and time again.." "OOOOH Yeah, I don't care what you have to say anymore, dig it. Oooh you need to prove to me you are nWo for life, not Hollywood Hogan for life..." "Brother, I can't morph out of my body, whatcha want me to do, dude?" "You just don't get it do you? We are supposed to be one for all, all for one ooh yeah, but the only one you seem keen on supporting is yourself Hogan. I shoulda known ooh yeah, a leopard never changes his spots, once a manipulative son of a ***** always a cat. Oooh yeah!" With that, Savage storms out, with Hogan looking bemused by it all. [B][CENTER]WCW Cruiserweight Contenders Match 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka v Juventud Guerrera v Hector Garza v Chavo Guerrero Jr v Lenny Lane v Psicosis[/CENTER][/B] "Whoa, looks like a few problems in the New World Order, guys!" "New World Odour more like it." "Guys, tonight we have this match put together, at the bequest of Eddie Guerrero, and joining us at ringside is the Cruiserweight Champion himself." "Brain, nice to see you as always holmes..." "I've got to ask you Eddie," Tony continues, "would it be fair to say you are trying to avoid your nephew at Souled Out?" "Bobby, who is this loner, amigo?" "He's some hamenegger I have to sit next to. It's quite obvious that's not the case Tony, if I may answer for you oh Cruiserweight Champion, but it seems to me as if Eddie here is giving all his cruiserweight wrestlers an opportunity to get to the top by winning, rather than begging like Chavo has been." "Holmes, that's exactly right esse." The match carried on at a frenetic pace, if you ever got to see one of these matches live you would be in awe at the passion and the unbridaled speed of the game. Lenny Lane was simply unable to keep up from an American perspective, and with the decks cleared by a multitude of Asai Moonsaults, Suicide Planchas and Corkscrew Planchas to men on the outside, it left Chavo and La Parka. The Chairman went for a steel chair, but this was ripped away from him by referee Charles Robinson. Chavo immediately went to the top... TORNADO DDT! [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] And number one contender to the WCW Cruiserweight Championship, Chavo Guerrero Jr[/CENTER] We hear the dropping of the head set, as Eddie runs to the ring, and snatches the chair from where it had been discarded by Charles Robinson, and smashes his nephew over the back with it. Chavo goes down in a world of hurt, as Eddie shrugs his shoulders and grins. [B][CENTER]The Outsiders v The Dancing Fools Disco Inferno and 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright[/CENTER][/B] The Outsiders looked arrogant as usual, as the Dancing Fools strutted their way to the ring. As well they might, because very quickly, Disco Inferno was being sent slamming into the mat with a Jack Knife Power Bomb! [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, the Outsiders[/CENTER] After the match, our cameras rove to the ringside seats... Tony Schiavone: "There they are..." Bobby Heenan: "They have every right to be there, they have tickets..." Larry Zbysko: "Look at that sign, what's up with that?" Lodi is holding up a sign reading "Rey Mysterio fears the Flock, and bright lights." Raven's Flock members hold up their ringside seating tickets, and look generally and utterly off the dial. Backstage, 'Mean' Gene Okerlund is standing in front of the WCW Monday Nitro logo with the Steiner Brothers, the WCW World Tag Team Champions and 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper. The Steiners look to be in a very jovial mood, with Rick Steiner barking like an overfed bulldog. "Thanks guys, back here I have the Steiner Brothers with their manager 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper, ahead of their clash with the Outsiders at nWo Sou..." "Just when you think you know the answers Gene, I change the questions. You know, my boys and I were just watching those Outsiders, and we figured out what they were outside. They were outside the realms of possibility of getting these titles off my men at Souled Out. There was nothing, and I mean nothing that they've displayed that says my boys have anything to be concerned about. And you something Big Kev..." Scott Steiner imitates a big goof. "That I grew up making Ric Flair feel inferior. You know, they say my friend Ric Flair is the dirtiest player in the game. And that's true. But Kev, Scott Hall, to me, professional wrestling is no game. This is our life. And while Ric is the dirtiest player in the game, and some of your sister in laws will find that out later tonight I'm sure, I'm the dirtiest player in the game of life. Always remember, I change the question quicker than your slow minds can copulate an answer. Did I say copulate? I mean mastur.." "WOOF WOOF WOOF! There's a dog loose in the house. Let me keep this short and sweet, at Souled Out Outsiders, you will find out why the Steiner Brothers are the most sought after tag team in professional wrestling. you see, you give this dog a bone, and I'll not only chew it, but I'll use it to crack it over the back of your necks..." "Outsiders! My brother and I are amateur champions many times over. We've fought in the badlands of Japan against some of the baddest mothers you could ever want to see. And when it is all said and done, you'll find out there's no better delight, than the Steiner Brothers at Souled Out. Rick, let 'em know how you feel about that?" "WOOF WOOF WOOF, OW!!!" "Don't wind me up boys, there's a lesson you're about to learn with messing with the Hot Rod. You don't throw rocks at a man with a machine guy. Thanks Gene-o...," Roddy Piper utters as he messes up the back of his hair, "you're looking more like Hulk Hogan everyday! Let's go guys." [B][CENTER]WCW Tag Team Championships The Steiner Brothers (c) v The British Connection 'Lord' Steven Regal and Dave 'Fit' Finlay[/CENTER][/B] Regal and Finlay have fought through pubs and back alleys all across the United Kingdom, and are no strangers to fighting it out tough. Regal is a coveted wrestler, and Finlay is as tough as nails. But as tough as they were, and while they put on a commendable show, they were no match for the Frankensteiner delivered on Fit Finlay! [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, and STILL WCW World Tag Team Champions, the Steiner Brothers[/CENTER] We cut backstage, where The Giant is entering his dressing room, but he is cut off by 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair, who is attired in a green sequined robe for tonight. Flair struts, as the Giant glares at his presence. "WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Did somebody tell me that we would be in...Minneapolis...Minnesota? I'm a limousine-ridin', jet-flyin', kiss-stealin', wheelin-dealin', son of a gun, who has kissed the girls and made 'em cry. WOOOOOOO!! Giant, you know something, pal, the New World Order, they messed with the wrong guys. Let me tell you something partner. Myself and Diamond Dallas Page, we were thinking, how about tonight a bit of three on three action against Scott Norton...WOOO...Brian Adams...WOOO... and Vincent! WOOOO!!! And then they can find out about the dirtiest players in the game, pal. Are you with us?" The Giant continues to stare at Flair, before extending a right hand to shake the hand of Ric Flair. [B][CENTER]WCW Television Championship Booker T (c) v Lodi[/CENTER][/B] The backwards Billy Idol, the sign toating member of the Flock simply jumped the guard rails, with a new sign reading 'Booker D, D=Dunce', he went to slam the stop sign over Booker's head as the match progressed, but Booker T ducked, and hit a spinning heel kick, followed by... the HARLEM HANGOVER! [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Booker T[/CENTER] Tony Schiavone: "He just dealt with Lodi clean there! Fans, we'd like to take you back to Thursday night at Thunder, the following events happened between 'Macho Man' Randy Savage, 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan, and the 'Excellence of Execution' Bret 'Hitman' Hart...." [QUOTE]After the break, the familiar music of the 'Hitman' Bret Hart hit, as the man in pink came to the ring, before giving off his sunglasses to a young child at ringside. After parading around the ring, he was given the microphone from David Penzer. "Thank you, thank you. You know something, it's great to be in a ring where you know the fans are always supporting you, and you know you're not about to be screwed. That was the great thing about coming to the WCW. But you know, it seems wherever you go, someone wants to lay the boot in. You see, at Monday Nitro, Hollywood Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage decided they would try and screw Sting out of the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. God knows I've been there, I've done that, so I stopped that from happening. I remember when fighting in professional wrestling was a matter of honour, a matter of tradition, a matter of fighting for what was right and for the better man to win. It seems somewhere along the lines things got messed up. Because up there you have old man Higgenbottom, down here you have the New World Order. Both are them are leeches, parasites. These great fans here in the WCW deserve so much better, they deserve someone to take out the trash. And that someone is me, after all, I had Mr Whatshisface run smack into the middle of my right fist. So I'm out here to challenge either 'Macho Man' Randy Savage, or 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan, two of the biggest cowards in our sport, to a match at Souled Out. And you'll find out about the better man winning. Because I am the Excellence of Execution, I am the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. And that's something you just can't screw with!" ... Mike Tenay: "Rey Mysterio Jr...this has been a great performance... Savage though, up on the top... he signals high.... FLYING ELBOW DROP! 1.....2.........3! What a great win for the Macho Man!" Dusty Rhodes: "If you weeeeeel, that was gutsssssy, but Wey Mystewio Jr, he showed me a lot Professa." .... Backstage, 'Mean' Gene Okerlund is standing by with 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan. "Alright guys, I thank you. I'm standing here with the lynchpin of the nWo, Hollywood Hulk Hogan. Hollywood, Bret the Hitman Hart made a challenge to you for a match at Souled Out, what do you have to say about that?" "Well you know something Mean Gene, brother, it's like I've said time and time again. When I get on my custom made Harley Davidson and drive off into the sunset, and see my gold chain glisten around my powerful chest after a hard days working out at my private gym, I'm often reminded of the immense wealth I have amassed. Bret Hart calls himself the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be, brother. But when it all boils down to it, professional wrestling is about the greenback, dude. And when you consider my bank account, it's quite obvious who the real icon of professional wrestling is, brother. And it's only rightful that I headline yet another Pay-Per-View, when I take down that wannabe little Hulkamaniac Sting, as I lay my 24 inch pythons around his throat until the blood runs out of his body and he's forced to look up at the lights, as the referee counts...1....2....3, brother. So to answer Bret Hart, there is no way in hell dude that you can walk into my yard and start demanding matches with me. Watcha gonna do... WATCHA GONNA DO..." Meanwhile, 'Macho Man' Randy Savage walked past the interview position after his match with Rey Mysterio Jr, and from the opposite side came Bret 'The Hitman' Hart. "Well Hulk, it's funny. You were a coward up there, and you're a coward here. It's just as I thought, why step into the ring with the Excellence of Execution without a good dental plan. So I guess Macho Man, since this guy here is too much of a coward to fight his own fight, it's going to be me and you at Souled Out. How do you feel about getting in the ring with the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be?" "OOOOOOOOH YEAH. Hogan! What have you done? How did you get me into this one... ANSWER ME?" "Brother, I... Dude, you know me..." "OOOOH YEAH I know you Hogan, I know you as well as anybody, ooh yeah I know you ain't no doubting that. And I know how you manipulate Hogan, but I'll take this one on, you've screwed me ooh yeah out of another World Title shot, that's ok with the Macho Man dig it, because I'd love to destroy this man who tried to embarrass me on Nitro... OOOH YEAH!" "Bret Hart, WATCHA GONNA DO, WATC..." "OOOOH YEAH, Hulk Hogan, I want you to shut your mouth, I think we need to talk backstage a bit more about this ooh yeah." The two nWo ites move off, clearly with Savage angry as hell with Hogan. Hart grins, as we move away from the scene. [/QUOTE] [B][CENTER]Rey Mysterio Jr v Reese[/CENTER][/B] Must be time for the Flock to get credit back on their ticket purchases. The big lumbering giant Reese jumped over the ropes to take on Rey Rey, certainly a contrast in experience, styles and size here. Reese threw Rey around like a Mexican piniata, but eventually he began to tire. Lodi came to the ring to smash Rey with the stop sign, but Rey ducked...BANG! Reese won't be running that red light! Rey Mysterio to the top, he pushes away from Perry Saturn, Moonsault!!! [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Rey Mysterio Jr[/CENTER] Post match, Rey went to celebrate, but Raven ran into the ring with his right hand bound with chains, and he almost connected, but Rey realised in the knick of time, slid out of the ring, and put a fast track to the back. Backstage, Eric Bischoff was with Buff 'the Stuff' Bagwell outside the nWo dressing room. "You know something Buff, god, you're looking like the stuff tonight!" "God man, you know, I'm Buff, I'm the Stuff, I'm tough brother, you know, I'm nWo for life." "Damn right you are, listen, I have an idea. Tonight, up next you have the Rabid Wolverine Chris Benoit, let me post this one by you, how about tonight's match... is for the chance to be commissioner at this week's edition of Thunder." "Wow, imagine it, hot chicks, all lusting over Buff... HAHA! It's a deal!" Buff walks off with a wide smile on his face, happy from ear to ear. [CENTER][B]'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B][/CENTER] Two young up and comers, with different mentalities, and probably to be fair differing skill sets. You won't find a harder competitor in WCW than Chris Benoit, he's tenacious, he takes no prisoners, and his ability to hit multiple German Suplexes is second to none. He's probably the biggest rival to Bret Hart to being professional wrestling's most complete wrestler. Buff though is brash, arrogant, and has a nose for a victory, and with the added incentive of the commissionership of Thunder, he was likely to be difficult. But in actual fact, the Wolverine withstood some early callous underhand tactics from Bagwell, and started to grab some ascendency... He set Bagwell up for the Rolling Suplexes... "He's got him hooked.... He get's him down! He's still hooked! And another..." "This would be taking a lot out of him right now..." "And a third! The trifecta. Oh my," "He's signaling for the diving headbutt..." "What the... NO! NO! NO! Curt Hennig you low life, this is the greatest travesty in the history of our sport, Mickey Jay missed it!" Curt Hennig, complete with brass knucks just laid out Chris Benoit from behind. "Buff is getting up slowly,..." "NO! NO! Not like this..." "1.........2................3" [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell [B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage v Lash Le Roux[/B][/CENTER] "The New World Odour struck again there Tony, but I have to ask, what mindset is Randy Savage going to be in here tonight. Everyone knows he's a loose cannon at the best of times..." "That's when that hamenegger is at his most dangerous..." "Oh boy, you ain't kidding me. Could this though be an opening for this young man, Lash Le Roux." Savage looked focussed, even with his nWo colours on, he appeared to be blocking out the incident with Hogan, and Lash Le Roux therefore realistically stood no chance. He knew his best chance was to hit and run, and so he tried it for a good couple of minutes, but eventually the wiley veteran took ascendency, and got to the top rope.... FLYING ELBOW DROP! [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, 'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/CENTER] We cut backstage, where 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan is in his private dressing room, watching the ending of Savage's match on a large screen television set. "Brother, Savage is nWo for life..." He tells the Disciple, who acts as devoid of personality as ever. [B][CENTER]Raven v 'The Innovator of Violence' Chris Kanyon[/CENTER][/B] What an extraordinary pairing of talent here, Raven the world's most delusional loner, and Chris Kanyon, the man who with the assistance of James Van Den Burg as part of Blood Runs Cold, became one of the most feared innovators in professional wrestling. Kanyon showed a willingness to take a win out of nowhere, with an unbelievable move. And here he showed it, showing an ankle lock that was not previously part of his repoitoire... Raven was in a world of pain, but then all of a sudden started smiling, and refusing to tap as he laughed. Eventually, after seemingly enjoying it, he rolled free and reached the ropes just short of the point where his ankle would be snapped in half. Kanyon looked staggered, and went to hit the Flatliner, but Raven kicked him in the guts... EVENFLOW DDT! [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Raven[/CENTER] Post match, the Flock kicked Kanyon out of the ring, as Raven sat on the bottom rung of the turnbuckle with a microphone. "Pain, one of life's most precious emotions," he began. "The pain that went through my black blood as he snapped on the ankle lock was wonderful. I craved it. I asked for more. And more I got. And the more I got, the more I enjoyed it. Can the same be said for you, Rey Mysterio Jr? Are you able to withstand such pain? If you were, would you have not stayed and enjoyed my chained fist beating open a line of destruction in your head? No, you would not, because you are a coward and not in touch with himself, to the point where you hide who you are for fear of being found out. Thank god for masks. So it is written, so it shall come to pass, Quoth the Raven.... Nevermore." [CENTER][B]The Hart Foundation - Bret 'Hitman' Hart, Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart and 'British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith v nWo Japan, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, the Great Muta and Masahiro Chono[/B][/CENTER] A watershed moment as Bret Hart made his debut in a WCW ring. The crowd was on their feet as he came down to the ring, all in pink, with his in laws Davey Boy Smith and Jim Neidhart. Hart gave his sunglasses to a youngster at ringside, as Neidhart stroked his goatee and laughed, and Davey Boy, complete with Matilda, flew the Union Jack high and proud. Bret Hart in this match showed why he is the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. For the best of the Orient gave a superb display, and looked set to tie up the match as Davey Boy got mysted by The Great Muta. Somehow he floundered and tagged in Hart, Muta went to myst again, but Hart dropped to the floor and hit a sweeping ankle kick. He then picked Muta up... standing vertical suplex. Chono came in, but Neidhart sent him to the floor, here comes Tenzan, atomic drop from Neidhart sends him cowering to the floor. Muta goes for a low blow, but Hart caught his hand... Russian legsweep. Kick to the groin, and now he rips at the right knee. Here we go...Here we go...Here we go! Sharpshooter time! Muta can't take it, he taps, he taps! [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via submission, The Hart Foundation[/CENTER] 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan runs into the ring, without being picked up by Davey Boy and Jim Neidhart, and blindsides Bret Hart with a steel chair! The Hitman is floored, as Buff Bagwell and Scott Norton distract Neidhart and the British Bulldog.... look out, look out above.... It's STING! Hollywood Hogan begs for mercy, as he clears the ring as Sting attends to the Hitman! Tony Schiavone: "Look at this! Look at this for a show of fortitude." Sting lays down the WCW World Heavyweight Championship on the mat, with his bat extended to Hogan. Tony Schiavone: "He wants him now!" Bobby Heenan: "Come on Hogan, get in there and give it to him!" But Hogan, looking pensive, continues to beat a retreat to the back, never once taking his eyes off the World Heavyweight Champion, who gets a pat on the back from the Hitman, once he comes around. Backstage, 'Ravishing' Rick Rude handed Curt Hennig Ric Flair's fabled sequined robe. "Curt, you deserve it. Cut the damn music, you deserve it. If anyone is the true Nature Boy, it's you. It's only natural you wear this, again tonight." "Why, if it were any better a fit on me Rick, you'd say it'd be Perf..." "Ravishing..." "Ha, of course." [B][CENTER]Curt Hennig v 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/CENTER][/B] The veteran from the AWA and WWF up against another second generation superstar, Dean Malenko. Their fathers were pioneers, Larry the Ax, and of course Dean Malenko's father who was synonomous with training many great superstars of this great sport. This was a textbook match, for all those 'technical wrestling is great' marks, this one was for you. Curt Hennig has long been regarded as a master of the squared circle, even at times rivalling Bret Hart for recognition as the top wrestler in the world. Dean Malenko has been the world over, and has beaten many of the best. This was turning into a classic, the crowd was hot for it, the psychology beign shown was immense. Malenko started to gain dominance, and Hennig began to wilt. The youngster began to assert himself. And looked set to go for the Texas Cloverleaf, even dropping Rick Rude to the steel guard rail as he looked to interfere with his briefcase, but while referee Nick Patrick saw that, he could not see 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho run in with a set of brass knucks for Curt Hennig. Hennig got back to his feet slowly, and hit a haymaker on Malenko. He quickly tossed the knucks out of the ring as Patrick got suspicious, but with no evidence, he was forced to count... [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Curt Hennig[/CENTER] Tony Schiavone: "Look at that arrogant man..." Bobby Heenan: "He did the right thing. He saw a man needing help, he went and gave it to him. To me, that's chivalry." Jericho smiles like a cheshire cat, but then looks all innocent as Nick Patrick looks at him as he walks back up the aisle. [CENTER][B]The Giant, 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter', 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair v Brian Adams, Scott 'Flash' Norton and Vincent[/B][/CENTER] It's almost the job squad of the nWo, although realistically, both Norton and Adams are powerhouses in their own rights. Norton's shoulder breaker is amongst this sports most devastating and crunching moves. Many wrestler has been put on the gurney as a result of it. He takes no prisoners and asks for no mercy. Vincent is the perennial weasal, isn't it ironic, when in WWF he was Virgil, also the name of the NWA booker of the time, and in WCW he's Vincent, we all know who that is a reference to. But like a good sport, he plays along. On the other side, you have the world's largest and strongest athlete. A man who can drop kick with the best of them also. You have the most crowned World Heavyweight Champion of all time. And you have the hardest worker in the game, the people's champion, and the master of perhaps the most devastating finisher in professional wrestling. While it was Sting v Hart, it had the ingredients to be a good match. And it was. The fighting backwards and forwards, as the clearly superior wrestlers of the WCW got rammed time and time again when momentum was slipping their way courtesy of deceitful tactics from the nWo. It was your typical WCW v nWo clash. Good v evil. Eventually, the Giant got in with Brian Adams, and Adams in an act of mercy tagged in Vincent to save himself. Vincent looked weasally, but gave it a go, before the Giant head butted him halfway across the ring. Accidentally, the Giant tagged in Norton, who raced in for a clothesline, but was drop kicked by the allusive Giant! Norton continued to fight hard ... but eventually..... CHOKESLAM! You don't make a Giant unhappy! [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, the Giant, 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page and 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/CENTER] As the nWo beat a hasty retreat, the three heroes of WCW lent over the top rope calling for them to come back. There would be no comeback, they continued to lick their wounds as Nitro went off the air.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thunder21.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Denver wrestling fans, you won't want to miss your opportunity to see WCW in the Rockies, as World Championship Wrestling goes down the Rockie mountain high line by continuing to bring you world class action. It only hots up further as the tensions within the nWo rise, the family rivalry between the Guerrero's becomes more intense, and what price will Chris Jericho pay for costing Dean Malenko revenge on Curt Hennig? Find out, only on the Superstation, TBS! [SIZE="4"][FONT="Tahoma"][CENTER][B]Lucha Libre Mayhem Ultimo Dragon, Psicosis and Silver King v Chavo Guerrero Jr, Juventud Guerrera and Rey Mysterio Jr[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]What a stunning way to start Thunder, in typical WCW action. You won't find this type of trail blazing action anywhere else, and unlike the imitators, this is live, no impersonations, no imitations accepted. So many great champions here, such as Ultimo Dragon who at one stage held 9 titles at once. Will his presence, plus the ever present Eddie Guerrero and Raven be enough to secure victory? There's only one way to find out, you wouldn't want to channel surf to the 'taped before a live studio audience' stuff here![/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Billy Kidman and Perry Saturn v Bill Goldberg and 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Kidman and Saturn are outstanding members of the Flock, but will their diverse skill sets be enough to ward off the British Bulldog, and the man with the ever lengthening streak in professional wrestling?[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]Television Championship Booker T (c) v 'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]If there was ever a more maniacal danger to Booker T's championship, they haven't shown themselves. Hugh Morrus is reverred worldwide for his size, his psychotic mind snaps, and the hugh No Laughing Matter moonsault. Booker T will have to be at his best to stand a chance of retaining the belt here.[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit v 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and Curt Hennig[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Aside from Sting and Bret 'Hitman' Hart, are we looking at the four best wrestlers in professional wrestling right here? How many scores to settle here, both Benoit and Malenko are loyal Flair followers, and both are being screwed over by the manipulative Curt Hennig, who nearly ended Flair's career at Fall Brawl 1997, ending the Four Horsemen probably forever. Add in Chris Jericho, who is aghast at being defeated recently by Malenko, and you have a world class slobberknocker on your hands. The question is not who will win, but who will survive?[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]Disco Inferno v 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Do we sense a dance off? If you want to see him 'shake and shake his booty', be sure to tune into the Superstation. Don't miss out on your chance to see one of the most unpredictable wrestlers going around, La Parka, with his beloved steel chair, live on the Superstation![/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]Rematch: The Villanos v The Outsiders[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]The Villanos have wrestled 5 matches back in Mexico since being defeated by the Outsiders, and now claim to be ready to regain their latino pride. But will their passion for revenge withstand the brilliance, ego and brashness of professional wrestling's most wanted, the Outsiders?[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Bret 'Hitman' Hart v 'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Denver, prepare to witness professional wrestling history. This one is meant to go down at Souled Out, but by lord we hear it will go down in the Rockies. Can you stand the Madness of it all??[/SIZE] [/font]

Lucha Libre Mayhem Ultimo Dragon, Psicosis and Silver King v [B]Chavo Guerrero Jr, Juventud Guerrera and Rey Mysterio Jr[/B] [I]Chavo gets a little momentum en route to his title shot against Uncle Eddie.[/I] Billy Kidman and Perry Saturn v [B]Bill Goldberg and 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith[/B] [I]The streak continues.[/I] Television Championship [B]Booker T (c)[/B] v 'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus [I]Booker retains the belt but gets attacked afterward.[/I] 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit v [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and Curt Hennig[/B] [I]Definitely the best match on the card IMO. A Scientific classic with Jericho and Hennig cheating to win.[/I] [B]Disco Inferno[/B] v 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka [I]He's so ****y, he's so cool, he's just a disco dancing fool![/I] Rematch: The Villanos v [B]The Outsiders[/B] [I]Hey yo, the masked men still don't have what it takes to beat the Outsiders. Maybe if they put their masks on the line...[/I] [B]Bret 'Hitman' Hart v 'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] [I]I see a no contest here going into Souled Out.[/I] Great job so far! I'm really enjoying this!

Lucha Libre Mayhem Ultimo Dragon, Psicosis and Silver King v [B]Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B], Juventud Guerrera and Rey Mysterio Jr I loved love to see Ultimp Dragon win, but its a game of momentum and Chavo needs it Billy Kidman and Perry Saturn v [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] and 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith The streak continues. Television Championship [B]Booker T (c)[/B] v 'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus This is going to be fairly simple. 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] v 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and Curt Hennig A little hard of a decision for me, but I say Benoit gets some revenge Disco Inferno v[B] 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka[/B] Rematch: The Villanos v [B]The Outsiders[/B] Rematch with the same result? Bret 'Hitman' Hart v 'Macho Man' Randy Savage It's a push here with Hogan getting involved in some way

Love that you brought the Hart Foundation to WCW. I have no idea why WCW did not make that obvious move back in 98. Big fan of the expansion of the Jericho/Malenko feud to include Henning and Benoit. Those four are on my list of top ten favorite wrestlers ever...although it does sadden me to remember Benoit. The 98 WCW roster is probably the most talented of all time...probably the most bloated and ego-filled also. Excellent work so far, you have a loyal reader.

Ultimo Dragon, Psicosis and Silver King v [B]Chavo Guerrero Jr, Juventud Guerrera and Rey Mysterio Jr[/B] [B]Billy Kidman and Perry Saturn[/B] v Bill Goldberg and 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith Television Championship [B]Booker T (c)[/B] v 'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit v [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and Curt Hennig[/B] Disco Inferno v [B]'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka[/B] Rematch: The Villanos v [B]The Outsiders [/B] Bret 'Hitman' Hart v [B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] With an assist to Hogan

Guess who? Oh, you didn't know? Your a$$ better call someboddddyyyy.... Sorry for the delay in getting the show up, truth be told it may not be for a few days yet. I've just submitted two assignments and need to dramatically catch up on my notes to prepare for exams coming up, plus I have inherited another team to manage so basically now my span of control is 10 personnel ranging from operations to sales, and this is including developing a strategy and is also involving a whole lot of market research in a very competitive market. Then on top of that, our company is implementing massive system changes so I'm kinda the systems guru who has to be involved with this, boring as bat sh!t, but I have to be there :-( Plus birthdays coming out the wazoo, so it's been as intense as all hell. But, never fear, in terms of actual simming and booking I'm up to nearly the Great American Bash, which is you know halfway through the year or thereabouts, so the show is definitely continuing and I am very excited about some of the things we're doing. So apologies for the delays.... it's all coming together. Slowly.

Yeah no worries buddy these things happen. As I always say life comes first. Hope you do well in your exams and whatnot and work sorts out a little. You know we'll all still be here waiting when you do come back. Besides, you've got quite a bit of catching up to do if you wanna hit my delay between posting shows. I didn't plan on a hiatus and got too busy to post and before I knew it 6 odd months have passed!

[QUOTE=tristram;415419]Gidday mate, firstly thanks to all for your responses, I haven't had a chance to respond to them individually as I have done in the past as I have been tied up with other projects, but please know I am grateful for any and all responses positive, or negative. This one does require an effective response though, so thanks for the comment. My take on the Chris Benoit situation here is that it's 1998. What happens in 2007 is something as a booker I could not have predicted. Similarly, if I was to a WCCW dynasty, I'd be hard pressed to book Kerry Von Erich negatively on the basis that we would blow his brains out a decade or so later. Unfortunately, professional wrestling is littered with tragedies. And this was definitely one of the worst of the lot, and directly Chris Benoit did some things that were straight out callous and gut wrenching for those who supported him, or knew anything about his family. I will never now knowing the circumstances exonerate Benoit of all wrong doing, but I do not support the WWE taking Chris out of their record books because there is some evidence to suggest that Chris' brain was so demented from the falls he took over his career that the very sport he put his heart and soul into may have played a part in what happened. So, it becomes very much a catch 22. Damned if you do, damned in you don't. The way I look it, it's 1998, I have no idea what happens in their futures in real life. I hope people see that as ok, I am in no way exonerating what happened, just hoping to tell a good old fashioned wrestling story.[/QUOTE] Sound philosphy.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thunder21.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="5"][B]WCW Thunder Live on TBS in front of 15,000 fans from the Pepsi Center, Denver, Colorado[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] We pan around another sold out WCW crowd, here in the Rockies, as we travel to Denver, Colorado for Thunder! "Welcome fans to another sold out Thunder, I'm 'Iron' Mike Tenay, and with me as always on TBS is the 'American Dream' Dusty Rhodes and 'Living Legend' Lar..." [SIZE="4"]n........W........o.... ...Ne...Ne....New World Order....[/SIZE] "If you weeeeeeeeel, looks like we have companah Prafesssaaaaaa..." Complete with his bright red top hat, is none other than Buff 'the Stuff' Bagwell. He continues to pose in self love of himself as he continues down to the ring. He grabs a sign that reads 'He could Buff me', smiles, poses, and rips it in half as he proceeds to the ring. "Ahahaha... You guys are just great..." Bagwell shrugs his shoulders and whispers to the camera that he's kidding. "Tonight, as you all know, the New World Order has control baby. You see, not only is Eric Bischoff the man signing the pay cheques, but tonight, yours truly, Buff the Stuff Bagwell, is the... commissioner. God, don't you just love me? I'm going to keep this short and brief, but tonight, we are going to have a Pyjama Pose Contest, featuring... wait for it, Kimberly Page the leader of the Nitro Girls, and ... wait for it, Miss Elizabeth. Ahahaha... God I'm good. What a great show, why? Because I wouldn't have it any other way, I'm Buff, and I'm the Stuff, and the nWo baby, is just tooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeet!" [B][CENTER]Six Man Tag Ultimo Dragon, Psicosis and Silver King v Juventud Guerrera, Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/CENTER][/B] "Guys what a contest we have in store to start off tonight's proceedings. The history of the luchadores is something exciting and vibrant..." "If you weeeeeel, I think they all be here fighting over piniata sssurrrppprrrissszzzzzesssss..." "As long as the New World Odour aren't involved, this is all good by me. Demonstrating some of the best WCW has." "Well in fact, the world has. The world's best assemble here on TBS every Thursday night, and what a spectacular opener this is. You know, on one team you have Ultimo Dragon, and at one stage he held 9 Championships won from all over the world, including right here in WCW, all at one time. This should be a gre..." "WHOA!" "Suicide plancha from Silver King!" Another typical, riveting WCW cruiserweights match. Why oh why does the "E" decide these days not to replicate this part of WCW? It was part of their winning formula. Of course, there were a lot of misses, but man, in this match right here there were Asai Moonsaults, Suicide Planchas, Twisting Hurricanranas, Spinning Corkscrews, and the best lucha libre styles. After a typically mad springboard flying cross body from inside the ring over the top rope from Juventud Guerrera on Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon, it left Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero with Silver King in the ring. Rey went to the top, but he was pushed off the top turnbuckle by Raven, Chavo for his trouble signalled for the Gory Bomb, but Eddie Guerrero raced into the ring with a steel chair, Chavo blocked it, and then raced back into the centre of the ring, and hit a drop kick to Eddie complete with the steel chair, bashing Eddie's face in and sending him over the top rope. Silver King went for an inside cradle...1....2.... NO! Chavo applied a Surfboard!!! Silver King struggled, and then begged for mercy! [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via submission, Chavo Guerrero, Rey Mysterio Jr and Juventud Guerrera[/CENTER] "Let's take a look at that again, in the Slim Jim's replay moment..." [QUOTE][U]Replay:[/u] As Rey went to the top, and got spreadeagled... "Dats very cowardly if you asssssk me of Waven.." "If you think that's bad, look at Chavo's uncle here, what family love.." "But the power of this superb young luchadore sprung forth to find a way, and what about the exasperation on Silver King's face as Chavo locked in the surfboard!"[/QUOTE] We travel backstage, where 'The Model' Rick Martels runs into tonight's commissioner. "Buff Bagwell, merci...Merci. It's nice to smell a man like yourself..." Buff looks shocked, before finally start to nod in agreement. "I do smell good." "Wi...Wi.. Mr Bagwell, do you not agree that a good smelling men smelling of.... Arrogance.... like myself should not be on WCW television night in night out?" "Whoa, whoa. Hold on there partner, I can't just give out nWo shirts... You'll have to buy one from the merchandise stand." "Non... You see Buff Bagwell, I'm the Model, Rick Martel..." "You're a model? Then I'm a freakin pornstar..." "Wi.. So I hear..." "What? What do you hear?" "Non... I did not see..." "Did not see? There was nothing to see. That was not in my contract." "Wi...Wi... Look, what I am trying to say to you Mr Bagwell is simple. Why not give me a shot at the WCW Television Championship at Souled Out? That way, a good looking man like yourself gets to look smart by boosting the ratings by having a good looking man like myself on television every night.." "I see, I need something a bit more Rick.." "Wi, ok, a good looking man like myself holds the title..." Martel gulps, before slowly shaking his head not believing what he's about to say, "But an even better man like yourself is made to look like a genius when I boost the ratings." "Sold..ahaha... I'll pass it by Mr Bischoff for you, Rick..." "Oh Merci...Merci..." Martel smiles as he walks off... "One other thing Rick, don't ever mention...that.... again..." "That?" "You know, the video..." "Video???" [B][CENTER]Billy Kidman and Perry Saturn v 'British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Bill Goldberg[/CENTER][/B] The two Flock trash members jump over the guard rail, Kidman as usual looks like he hasn't showered in four weeks, as Matilda leads down the British Bulldog, who is proudly waving around the Union Jack... Here's the stormtrooper music.... ...GOLDBERG... ...GOLDBERG... ...GOLDBERG... ...GOLDBERG... ...GOLDBERG... "Listen to that crowd! It's like Shea Stadium chanting for me." "Here he is! The man himself!" The pyros go off, as the man continues his walk to the ring. If there's any bloke in the WCW who's tough enough to hang with Goldberg, it's Perry Saturn. Why he hangs out with that loser Raven, I have no idea. He's intimidating, and he had Davey Boy grappling in pain with a couple of simple submission moves. You can tell the guy is from the badlands, but even then... when Goldberg tagged in, even he had to save himself and tag in Kidman.... Spear...Jackhammer... Over and out. [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, Davey Boy Smith and Bill Goldberg[/CENTER] The British flag waves once more, but it's not from Davey Boy Smith, as 'Lord' Steven Regal comes to the top of the stage. The crowd change from Goldberg chants to boos, as Regal's presence is duly noted. "Hello to all my friends here in Buckwater Colorado..." The crowd boos some more. "Bill Goldberg, you annoying little toe rag. You've got these backward Americans chanting your name like you're some sort of Pop God, as if you're Paul McCartney or Freddie Merc..." He's drowned out by... GOLDBERG.. ...GOLDBERG.. "Shut up the bloody well lot of you!!! I've had enough! I've been here since bloody well 1993 lad, and you want to walk in here and take all my glory? It seems to me that the lads upstairs have been giving you a rather big lot of bloody well support. And that to be frank sickens me. You see, I brawled my way through some of the toughest people in all of the United Kingdom to get here, you just bloody well rode in and people expect you to succeed. You're nothing but an annoying toe rag, so I have a score to settle with you. For the honour of the Queen herself, at WCW Souled Out, I want you... One on one... What do you say? Can you speak my language? Which is English? Which originates from my land?" Goldberg puts his hands on his knees and gets into a three point stance style position, but looking up and nodding. "Oh my, it looks like Goldberg has a major match at Souled Out!" [CENTER][B]WCW Television Championship Booker T (c) v 'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus[/B][/CENTER] "Guys if there's one guy who I don't get, and who frankly frightens me, it's Hugh Morrus.." "If you weeeeeel, its like dis Prafessaa... Here you have a man over 300 poundssss of pure athleticisssssssm, with no thought of seallff presaaaavation..." But tonight he was up against the WCW Television Champion, a proud man, a successful man. And tonight was no different, despite a low of power moves early on from Hugh Morrus, he eventually fell pray to the Harlem Hangover. [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Booker T[/CENTER] Backstage, Curt Hennig, in Ric Flair's sequined robe, and 'Ravishing' Rick Rude, in a tailor made suit of the finest quality, bump into Hennig's partner for tonight, 'Lion Heart' Chris Jericho, who is sporting a mask like that worn by former WCW wrestler Super Calo, another trophy? Hennig looks annoyed by Jericho's presence. "Rick, do I have to do this with this guy? I mean I'm perf..." "Rock and rollah baby! Welcome to Thursday Night Jericho. Here's your host, Lionheart...Chris Jericho. Curt Hennig, are you a Jerichaholic?" "LOOK! I don't like you, I never have, I never will. But tonight, we've got to team together against Dean Malenko and Chris Benoit..." "Dean who, oh that hamenegger..." "So tonight, sit back in your corner and watch why they call me Perf.." "Hey Hey, Curt, don't get worked up. We're the nWo baby, we're tooooo sweeeeeet..." "Oh yeah, so is the Lionheart..." "You, you just know what your role is, pal. If you lose for me tonight, I'll finish your career for you! Something tells me down the track, you're going to do something that I'm not going to like, so my intuition, my perfe.." "Your what? Isn't that a little grose?" "...Are you finished? It says to me I need to kick your @ss out there tonight, but quite frankly, I hate Chris Benoit more than I hate rap. And man, I hate rap. 'Cos rap is cr@p... So you're lucky, tonight I go easy on you. Let's get to the ring and sort these ..." "Hameneggers?" "Hameneggers out." [CENTER][B]Curt Hennig and 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho v 'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B][/CENTER] Are we looking at the four greatest workers on the face of the planet? I could write you a novel of some of their highlights, the list would go on and on and on and on. Their matches, always brilliant. Always succint, athletic and purposeful. Their use of ring psychology coupled with agility and presence of mind is unparalleled. Their consistency, their testament to consistently delivering magic performances is second to none. And this match was no different. Denver was in for a wrestling clinic, and they duly got it. There were few rest spots here, this was just crisp, and quick. Speaking of crisp, even Benoit's slaps had a little extra to them on Curt Hennig. I almost wondered whether perhaps they'd crossed the line of work, and mirrored over to shoot. Either Chris Benoit is a decidedly good slapper, and Curt Hennig an amazing seller, which he definitely is, or there's some real blood curdling knife edge chops. That alone was worth the price of admission. Malenko and Jericho almost seemed to border the script and paranormal brutality. Jericho tried desperately to get the Liontamer on Malenko, and when he eventually did get it on, before Benoit was able to race in, it was as if Jericho was hell bent on wrenching as far back as he possibly could in a systematic attempt to end Dean Malenko's career. But Benoit and Malenko fought back, and turned the tide. This happened when Hennig took Malenko to the floor, and whipped Malenko into the steel steps. The steel steps shattered, leaving Malenko wrenched against the ring post. Hennig ran shoulder first at Malenko, who moved, leaving Hennig to clutch at a possible dislocated shoulder as he went straight into the ring post. Malenko then whipped Hennig into the steel ringside guardrail, and eventually straddled Hennig over the top of the protective fence as the fans looked on in amazement.. Wow, I hope he was wearing a cup. Malenko hauled Hennig back in the ring, and aimed up for the Texas Cloverleaf!!! As he went for it though, Jericho sprung to the top rope, and hit an ax handle from the top, knocking Malenko off Hennig. Malenko fell into referee Charles Robinson, who was knocked to the mat. 'Ravishing' Rick Rude came into the ring and delivered a Rude Awakening on Dean Malenko. Benoit though began to clean house, knocking over Hennig was a cruel clothesline, and then Jericho with 3 multiple German Suplexes. He went to the top, after signalling for the Diving Headbutt, but as he started to fly, Rude moved Curt Hennig just in the knick of time, and Benoit caused himself more damage. Hennig picked up Chris Benoit....Hennigplex. Rude awoke Robinson....groggily he moved across....1.....2......THRE... NO! Benoit slipped out. Benoit got up quickly, German Supl...No, Hennig changed body positions quickly, HENNIGPLEX again! 1....2....THIS TIME 3! [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, Curt Hennig and Chris Jericho[/CENTER] We roll immediately backstage, where Goldberg is wrenching at his right knee on the ground. Steven Regal is applying a torturous submission hold, this even looks beyond professional wrestling standards! You'd almost say... MMA? Finlay continued to pound the other knee with a kendo stick... "Is that the only way you can beat Goldberg?" "If you weeeeeel, Stevaaaan Regal is a prafessssionnaaaal, I can't undersssstand why he would stoop to sssuch a low level.." "The man is good enough to win it guys, I just don't know why he feels the need to limit Goldberg's offence." "Guys, I wonder whether this means Goldberg's spear is out of order?" "Finally! Doug Dillengaaaa and his men are here to separate this ssssharaddeee.." [CENTER][B]Disco Inferno v 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka[/B][/CENTER] Disco Fever! Disco Fever! Disco Fever! Yeah yeah yeah yeah. Disco Fever! Disco Fever! Disco Fever! Yeah yeah yeah yeah. You want to see him, shake and shake his booty.... "Here comes Disco Inferno!" "What a talented young man thisss competita is Prafesssaaa.." "He's brash, he's cool, I like him." "And in the ring waiting for him is no slouch either.." "He's the Chairman of dubbya cee dubbya Prafesssaa..." Disco got in the ring and did a few disco moves in front of La Parka, who nodded. La Parka then got out the steel chair, and almost table top style did a few funky jives of his own, as he did so Disco caught him from behind with an elbow. Disco continued to attack, even pulling at La Parka's mask, but when La Parka pulled back on Disco's hair, Disco got frustrated and starting arguing with the referee... La Parka stood up, placed the chair in the ring, ran over, used it as a springboard, hit the ropes... Springboard drop kick! Wow! Disco's head rattled into the mat. La Parka went to the top, not bad for a big man.... LA PARKINATOR! [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, La Parka[/CENTER] n.....W.....o NNNN ...NE...NEW WORLD ORDER... "What do they want?" Here comes the Outsiders, Scott Hall and 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash. They brush into the ring, and Kevin Nash throws Disco Inferno to the floor. Scott Hall does his machine gun pose thing, before pointing at Kevin Nash and putting his tooth pick behind his ear. "Hey.... Hey Yo. As you may have heard, we've been going around taking a little survey. So, it goes a little something like this. How many of you are here to see..... WCW?" The fans roar in approval. "Ok...Ok...How many of you are here to see.... the n....W......o?" The crowd boos. "Survey says, one more for the good guys." "DENVER COLORADO! I thought this was New World Order country? Certainly some of the girls last night made us feel pretty welcome, down here..." "Down where?" "You know where." "TOOO SWEEET BIG KEV!" "But after all that, we thought we'd come here for a fight in the Rockies. So tonight, we have an open challenge... So if you'd like to send some local jabronies out from the back...." [CENTER][B]The Villanos v The Outsiders[/B][/CENTER] I'm almost tempted to say they got their wish, in terms of jabronies. Villanos? I mean come on WCW, this wreaks. Surely you could do better? JACKKNIFE POWERBOMB ON VILLANO IV! Or is that V? [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, The Outsiders[/CENTER] n....W....o NNN...NNN..NEW WORLD ORDER... After the break, standing in the ring was the commmissioner for the night, Buff 'the Stuff' Bagwell... "Ahahaha... Great show boys. Keep that up and this will become nWo country. Now, onto business... Tonight, in the WCW Inaugural Pyjama Contest, please welcome... Kimberly Page!" SELF HIGH FIVE! Here comes the wife of the 'Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page, she is wearing a blue boxing robe, as she slides into the ring. She dropes down the robe to reveal a red outfit, complete with pink bunny rabbit ears, and knee high stockings. Hey, we can't show too much, this is WCW. n....W....o.... OOOOOH YEAH!!! NNN...NNN...NEW WORLD ORDER Here comes Miss Elizabeth. Almost reluctantly, she is coerced to come forward, in a black nWo robe. She gets to the ring, and drops down the robe to reveal nothing spectacular, just a two piece pyjama setting in nWo colours. "Ahahahaha....ladies, ladies. Fans, let us hear your support for ...KIMBERLY?!" The crowd roar in raptures, this is WCW country Buff. "And now, MISS ELIZABETH!" The crowd are roaring, but nowhere near to that level. "Ahahahaha...Without further adieu, your winner.... MISS ELIZABETH!" "What a joke." "New World Odour joke Mike." Kim looks unhappy, as Miss Elizabeth shrugs almost embarrasingly, blushing somewhat those pearler eyes of hers. Buff argues with Kim, before landing a kiss on her! Kim resists, but Buff keeps mouthing it. SELF HIGH FIVE! Here comes 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' himself, and he signals for the Diamond Cutter, as Buff slumps into the bottom turnbuckle... NO! NO! Savage from the crowd, nailed Page with a steel chair! OOOOH YEAH! NN...NNN...NEW WORLD ORDER... "Ahahaha... Great work Randy. We really set him up, pal. Now, thanks to you, I'm still the stuff and not diamond cut splinters. So, Mach, what will it be? I'm the commissioner, what do you want?" "WHAT DO I WANT? OOOH YEAH? I'll tell you what I want Buff Bagwell, I want to prove to the world that I am nWo through and through, ooh yeah dig it. You see Buff, I want you to book myself versus Bret 'the Hitman' Hart at Souled Out!" "Ahahaha... love your style Mach, but I can't grant it." "WHY NOT??" Macho Man's eyes are a blaze, the madness is returning. "Because I'm only the commissioner for tonight, bro. So how about, tonight... you take care of business..." "OOOH YEAH! Why not indeed! BRET HART! OOH YEAH! Get on down here, right now!" [CENTER][B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage v Bret 'Hitman' Hart[/B][/CENTER] And the Hitman himself was more than obliging to fulfil the request, as he dropped off his patented sunglasses to a ringside fan, and headed into the ring. Very quickly these two men locked horns, but Savage is able to overpower Hart into the corner. He rakes at his eyes, before twirling his finger in the air, and removing his bandana. Hart strikes back as Savage mucks around, and you see in Savage's eyes that the madness factor is about to pick up. After a brief sojourn, both men found their way to the floor, courtesy of a lariat from Savage over the top rope, which he toppled over with as well. Savage sent Hart brutally into the steel guardrail, and took a steel chair out. Referee Mickey Jay was not onto it, as Buff Bagwell distracted him. BANG! Solid shot to the right knee. What damage does that do to the Sharpshooter? Savage continued to beat on Hart, before pushing him back into the ring as Mickey Jay got to 9 in the count. He then signalled to go up top.... FLYING FROG SP..NO! Bret Hart raised his knees, and Savage was in a world of hurt. Methodically Bret Hart went to work, working over the legs of Savage, looking to minimise his ability to get to the top, but Hart was hobbling himself. As he set up for the Sharpshooter, Savage easily kicked him off, and Hart went out of the ring. Savage somehow got to the top rope... DOUBLE AX HANDLE to the outside! Both men went crashing into the guardrails. Up the aisle the brawl continued... 7.... Mickey Jay counted... Still rights and lefts were exchanged... 8.... Bret Hart took control and pounded Savage's head into the guardrail... 9.... Bret Hart looked to race back to the ring... 10.... [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Draw, due to double count out[/CENTER] Savage raced back after Hart, but Hollywood Hulk Hogan came down the aisle to aid his nWo team-mate. Hart was ambushed into a corner.... Just as the two looked set to destroy him, Savage started chest bumping Hogan. Our cameras got up and close and personal.. "Whatcha gonna do brother? Finish him off..." "It's all about you isn't it? Oooh yeah! I wanted to do it myself. But brother you have to interrupt?" "Brother, I'm tired of your antics Savage..." Just then as Savage headed to the back, Hogan picked up a steel chair. Who was he going to take out? NO ONE! Just as he looked to make his mind up, he vanished to back as STING STARTED DESCENDING FROM THE RAFTERS! "What an end! What does this mean for the nWo?" "What about Bret Harts knee? This wreaks of New World Odour."

Guest cmdrsam
You know I always thought you were supposed to have ring rust when you are away. I haven't seen one weak card yet. Gesh must be rough. Great job as usual sir. I bet you could write my divorce papers and it would seem great. LOL.

cm, I dig that you like my stories and all, but I don't think you should seek assistance on divorce papers to pursue me... :D [CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/nitro.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="5"][B]WCW Monday Nitro, Live in front of 14,359 people at the Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, New York[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] We pan around a packed Nassau Coliseum, before settling in on Tony Schiavone, Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan and 'Living Legend' Larry Zbysko at the commentary position. "Welcome fans to another exciting edition of WCW Monday Nitro, I'm Tony Schiavone and with me as always, Bobby the Brain Heenan and the Living Legend Larry Zbysko. Just so you know, Vader defeated Al Snow, Stunning Steve Austin beat Golddust, and the New Age Outlaws wrestled a snore fest double count out against Skull and 8-Ball, now that's out of the way, sit back and enjoy the best wrestling action in the world, we're live here in Uniondale, New York, ... " "What's this hamenegger doing?" "He's no hamenegger, that's JJ Dillon. He's probably here to fire the New World Odour." "He's got something in his hand, and there's a desk set up in the middle of the ring guys, lets go down to ringside, this promises to be one of the greatest nights of all time!" The former leader of the Four Horsemen, JJ Dillon, now a member of the WCW Executive Committee continues his walk to the ring, and when in the centre of the ring is given a microphone by David Penzer. "Thank you fans of WCW for coming out here for Monday Nitro. Now as you are aware, we had a situation at Starrcade 1997, whereby Sting regained the WCW World Heavyweight Championship, in a situation that Eric Bischoff, Hollywood Hogan believe was highly dubious." The crowd start to boo. "So tonight, I've invited both Sting and Hollywood Hulk Hogan to the centre of this very ring, to sign a contract that will see those two men face off against one another in two weeks time on a Sunday at WCW/nWo Souled Out, in a steel cage to prevent interference, so with that in mind..." [CENTER][I]NN..NN...NEW WORLD ORDER... ...n.....W.......o FF FF FFOR LIFE! Well I'll stand up next to a mountain, and chop it down the edge of my hands...[/I][/CENTER] "That hamenegger Sting better watch out, here comes the soon to be nWo World Heavyweight Champion, Hollywood Hogan." "Brain, do you honestly believe that?" "nWo, stands for New World Odour. And he's going to smell of being a loser once Sting finishes with him at the Georgia Dome." Hogan continues to pose on his way to the ring, strutting the air guitar, before posing in the ring, with his right hand to his ear, smiling as the fans boo some more. "Now Hollywood Hulk Hogan, you claim to be the number one conte..." "Listen up and listen up fast JJ Dillon, brother! You'll sit back and do the witnessing and nothing more, brother. If it wasn't for me you'd still be wrestling in old ladies homes and bingo halls dude, so pay me some damn respect. Eric, do you have anything you want to add?" "Only to say, that we've won the Ratings War... yet again. Oh god, I almost laugh when I see the reports on a Tuesday morning. You people are beautiful, the nWo loves you! Hollywood, thanks to you, The New World Order will continue to lead a ratings revolution. Now, let's get this done!" Hogan arrogantly signals his John Han**** on the contract. [CENTER][I]When a man's heart is full of deceit It burns up, dies and a dark shadow falls over his soul When the ashes of a great man has arisen occurs A wrong that must be righted We look to the skies for a vindicator Someone to throw fears into the black hearts of the same men who created him Against the army of shadows comes a dark warrior The prevailor of good With a morsel of silence and a motion of justice This.... Is.... Sting![/I][/CENTER] Tony Schiavone: "WHOA! Here comes out!" "He's descending!" "He's flying down, look at how scared Hollywood Hulk Hogan is!" "He's a coward is what he is!" Sting's pointing the baseball bat at Hogan, Hogan wants none of it and slips out of the ring with his hands in front of him trying to beg Sting off. Sting pencils his John Han**** on the document, before dropping the bat. Hogan's eyes look perplexed, as Sting seemingly has laid down the challenge, but Hogan keeps backing away. "You... You're a DEAD MAN!" "Well hang on a second there, pal, you're talking to Mr Hogan, the man who put professional wrestling on the map. I'll tell you what, how about tonight the nWo lays down a little challenge, find yourself a partner, and go up against this man, the man with the 24 inch pythons, and Macho Man Randy Savage. God, I love myself..." Hogan looks beside himself, livered that Bischoff has made him face up to Sting. Sting for his part for the first time since Starrcade smiles, and beats on his chest before.... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [CENTER][B]Juventud Guerrera, Super Calo and Hector Garza v Psicosis, Ultimo Dragon and Silver King[/B][/CENTER] More lucha libre madness? What have we done to deserve such an honour? More chaos, more madness, more unbelievably talented Mexican superstars lighting up Turner's networking. Included in the match was an amazing corner tope suicida delivered by Silver King. Eventually, Super Calo got caught on his lonesome with Ultimo Dragon, who from behind slipped on the Dragon Sleeper! Super Calo quickly waived his arms around in a fluster to get the referee's attention... [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via submission, Ultimo Dragon, Psicosis and Silver King[/CENTER] After this match, 'Mean' Gene Okerlund was standing at the bottom of the ramp, in a black tuxedo. "Alright guys, I'm down here in front of this rautious WCW crowd. Tonight, my very special guest is a man who will face the madness of Macho Man Randy Savage at WCW/nWo Souled Out, the man I speak is of course none other than the Excellence of Execution, Bret the Hitman Hart!" Out comes the Hitman, to his patented music, complete with his sunglasses, which he puts on the face of a young girl at the bottom of the ramp at ringside. "Bret Hart, thank you for joining me tonight. Firstly, I want to ask you about Souled Out, about your match with Randy Savage." "You know Gene, it's become quite obvious since I came to the WCW that there are a bunch of cowards here. A bunch of guys who claim to be the new blood of wrestling, but really, it's a bunch of has been and never weres holding down the guys who could be and should be at the top of this company. Guys like Sting, like Chris Benoit, like Dean Malenko, like Bill Goldberg, like Rey Mysterio Jr. The list goes on and on. It smacks of politics Gene, and I can tell you, I've seen political plays in my time. But even all of what I've been through could not have prepared me for the New World Order, and in particular, Macho Man Randy Savage. You see, I see in his eyes a look of confusion, a look of ... madness. At Souled Out, it is not just a matter of revenge, it is not just a matter of opening an opportunity for the young guys of the WCW, but it's also an opportunity perhaps to smack enough sense into Savage so he can see the light, and who better to do that than the Hitman." "Tonight, you are without a match..." "Not so Gene, at least I hope. You, you up there. Sting. The WCW World Heavyweight Champion. I've watched you act alone in taking down the New World Order one by one. I'm impressed. Very impressed. Tonight, I want to tag with you, against Hogan and Savage, right here in Uniondale New York! And together, we can show Hogan and Savage why the WCW is the best there is, the best there was, and the best....there ever will be." "WHOA! Did you hear that? Bret Hart will tag with Sting tonight, Brain!" "Even I have to admit, that's pretty good." After the break, Konnan stood in the centre of the ring. "Tonight, Konnan will have a chance at Television Championship glory against Booker T, looks like he has something though first guys..." "Yo yo yo.... Ariba la raza! Alright let me speak on this! Ora Le! Ariba La Raza! It's time to get...bawdy bawdy and..." ROWDY ROWDY! "Ohhh yeah." [CENTER][B]WCW Television Championship Booker T (c) v Konnan[/B][/CENTER] Arguably Booker T's most difficult defence thus far, as yet another nWo-ite looks to take gold back to the fabled takeover faction. Konnan is a great wrestler, and rose to prominence in his native Mexico, becoming one of the greatest champions of the modern era. Since coming to WCW, he's proved adept at competing at any number of levels, but Booker T attempted to run the dynamo around, and this tactic looked like paying off... Booker T signalled for the Harlem Hangover... CRASH! "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ALL ABOUT?" "That's his own brother!" Stevie Ray slammed the steel chair over the back of the head of Booker T, and then he continued to ram it on the right shoulder of Booker T... [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via disqualification, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Booker T[/CENTER] "Get security out here!" "He's teaching his hamenegger brother a lesson!" He continued to assault his tag team brother, running his right shoulder repeatedly into the steel ringpost, before stepping out the ring to do it even harder and seperate it even further. Finally, he left the ringside area after it appeared Booker had nothing more to give. [CENTER][B]nWo Japan - Masahiro Chono, The Great Muta and Hiroyoshi Tenzan v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith, Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart and 'The Total Package' Lex Luger[/B][/CENTER] A great opportunity for Luger to strike back at his foes from the nWo Japan faction, particularly with the two members from the Hart Foundation also in his corner. The pace of this match was nowhere near the levels exuded in the opening six man bout, this was more a slow scientific peel off over each other. Davey Boy got into the ring, and Great Muta got in with him. Soon enough, the Japanese started using dispicable tactics, tagging in and out illegally and operating often two versus one. Muta went for the myst.... STRAIGHT INTO THE EYES OF TENZAN! Tenzan was startled, in came Luger... TORTURE RACK! Davey Boy and Jim Neidhart ran off the other two...... [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via submission, Lex Luger, Davey Boy Smith and Jim Neidhart[/CENTER] Backstage, 'Mean' Gene Okerlund was with Dean Malenko. "Guys, I have coming to the interview area the man of 1000 holds, Dean Male... nko?" It clearly was not, it was 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho dressed like Dean Malenko, even going to the effort of getting a black wig to cover down his hair. "What are you doing here?" "Because you asked me to Okerlund," Jericho said without breaking any emotion. "No, I mean what are YOU doing here?" "To go through my move list Okerlund. I am the man of 1000 holds. Such as, the arm drag, the secondary arm drag, the inverted arm drag, the spinning arm drag, the tilterwhirl arm drag..." Suddenly the real Dean Malenko appeared on the scene... "How about I arm drag you to the ring, I know even Lizmark Jr wants a piece of you?" Malenko pulled off Jericho's wig, and pulled him towards the ring area, before getting to the ring and throwing him in! [CENTER][B]Lizmark Jr v 'Lionhheart' Chris Jericho[/B][/CENTER] Jericho looked flustered with Malenko at ringside, but the Iceman wanted none of it, he's not one to cause interference to matches or upset the rythyms of professional wrestling, so he walked straight to the back, leaving Lizmark Jr to his own devices. And initially, he worked on Jericho with agility and speed, utilising the shock of what just happened. But eventually the tide turned, and Jericho was able to apply the Liontamer! [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via submission, Chris Jericho[/CENTER] Backstage, Disco Inferno is seen slicking back his jet black hair in front of a mirror, when in the mirror he can see La Parka. "What do you want?" The Chairman of WCW starts swinging girating his hips, only like La Parka can! "Are you asking to be served? I mean, I'll bring my groove thang on Thursday La Parka, you can count on that, provided one thing. You just watch the hir. Ya know, I work on my hair a long time, so don't hit it again like you did last week. You know, my hair. And then you'll get your dance off..." Disco storms off, but La Parka, who is frail of understanding English seems to have no idea. I think La Parka just genuinely wanted to exchange groove moves with Disco... .... Backstage, we see 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair enter Chris Benoit's dressing room. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Diamonds are forever, and so is Ric Flair. By god, WOOOOO!!! Tonight I'm tagging with you, the Rabid Wolverine. I just want to say Chris, it's truly an honour. You were once a great horseman, but you're always a great friend. So tonight, lets show people a thing or, like why I'm a limousine-ridin', jet-flyin', kiss-stealin', wheelin-dealin', son of a gun, who has kissed the girls... ALL OVER THE WORLD WOOOOOOOOOOO... and made 'em cry. And you can show them why you are the next big thing in professional wrestling...WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" ... Backstage, we see Miss Elizabeth in tears, as 'Macho Man' Randy Savage bumps into his ex-wife in the hall way. The already delusional, madness orientated Macho Man looks frazzled. "WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU OOOH YEAH?" Liz continues to cry, Savage looks repetent, he doesn't know whether to comfort her or not... "I just can't do this anymore... I can't be in the New World Order..." She runs off crying, as Savage looks on bemused. [CENTER][B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair and the 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit v Lodi and Van Hammer[/B][/CENTER] Two of the grungier members of the Flock, if that's not saying something about grunginess, I don't know what is. Lodi looked set to slam the stop sign over Chris Benoit's head, but Ric Flair hit a low blow from behind, and then strutted to show why he is the dirtiest player in the game. However this allowed Van Hammer to hit a lariat on Flair. But the upset was never on, as Benoit took true control of the match, allowing Flair to sit back a bit and marvel, as Benoit put on the Crippler Crossface on Lodi for the win. [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via submission, Chris Benoit and Ric Flair[/CENTER] [I]The following is an announcement...paid for by the New World Order[/I] This is one of those grayscale black and white vignettes that the nWo became sorta famous for. This time, it's Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell sitting around a warm cosy fire in a country estate somewhere, sipping on a c0cktail of some sort. He looks happy with himself, as he continues to sip back. "You know something, ahahaha... I'm Buff, I'm the Stuff, and I'm TOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET! Ahahaha... Kimberly Page, I've seen you looking me over, I know you wanted me at Thunder. But I can understand there's something in the way. And that something is you Diamond Dallas Page. You are stopping two sexual beings satisfying one another. So at Souled Out... I will indeed feel the bang, but it will be an after match ...ahahaha... bang of success. God, I'm good!" [CENTER][B]'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan v Bill Goldberg[/B][/CENTER] HO!! U-S-A! U-S-A! HO!!!! And here is his opponent.... GOLDBERG... GOLDBERG... GOLDBERG... GOLDBERG.. GOLDBERG... Look at Goldberg, he is hobbling out there... But he evolved his wrestling style well, methodically working over Duggan's right shoulder, with various arm twists, looking to take out Duggan's confidence in the shoulder for the three point stance. Eventually, he went for a spear, but his leg gave way and he pulled up... HO! COME ON TOUGH GUY! USA! USA! Is this going to be Goldberg's first defeat? NO! ANKLE LOCK! This is something new from Goldberg! Duggan is tapping! [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via submission, Bill Goldberg[/CENTER] [QUOTE][U]Replay:[/U] Tony Schiavone: "Is the streak coming to an end?" "I've never seen a competitor like this man Tony, surely he can find somet.." "WAIT! What's that? It's an ankle lock! I've never seen him apply it!" "He's tapping...He's tapping!" "What must Steven Regal be thinking now, his perfect plan is in jeopardy!" "He beat the man on one good leg, guys."[/QUOTE] [CENTER][B]Vicious and Delicious v Villanos v Faces of Fear v Dancing Fools[/B][/CENTER] Four way tag action to follow, Buff Bagwell is here in the flesh if you will tonight. La Parka took a chair and sat at ringside, as his idol almost Disco Inferno was involved int he match with his partner 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright. The Faces of Fear and Villanos slowed the pace of the match down, which is something given Scott Norton and Buff Bagwell are not super quick workers. The match ended with a Buff Blockbuster from Buff Bagwell on The Barbarian... [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, Vicious and Delicious[/CENTER] Backstage, Eddie Guerrero bangs on the door of his nephew, Chavo Guerrero Jr... "HOLMES! I know you're in there esse! You need to think about what you're doing. You're destroying the good name of the Guerrero family. Think about that Chavito, maybe you need to... stop the latino heat, and remember Los Guerreros esse..." ... Backstage, 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper is walking in front of the Steiners, as they head to the ring. "You're as good as honourary Scotsmen! You got that fire in your belly, and with my leadership, you're as smart as a tack, too. You will be keeping those titles at Souled Out, how do I know that? Because I'm so smart I could even con a used car salesman into thinking he knew he was selling a good well priced car!!" [CENTER][B]WCW World Tag Team Championships The Steiner Brothers (c) v Public Enemy[/B][/CENTER] Two bad boys from Phillie, aiighhht. They came out with their tables, but of course Charles Robinson was not too enthused about it all. But he needn't worry, because effectively the Steiners were on fire from go to woe. And very quickly, Scott Steiner slipped on the Frankensteiner on 'Fly Boy' Rocco Rock for the victory. [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, and STILL WCW World Tag Team Champions, The Steiner Brothers[/CENTER] [I]The following announcement...has been paid for by the New World Order[/I] This black and white presentation from the nWo, comes to us from a Scottish Kilts shop. Scott Hall comes out of a dressing room, with a kilt on. He still has the slicked back chico hair though, and 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash can't help but laugh. "Oh man, not even you can get laid in something like that..." "Yo... Real men wear kilts. Except Kev, don't know if I really can.." "Why's that?" "I'm having a bit of trouble keeping it all in, down there..." "Down where?" "You know where..." .... Backstage, 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page slams shut his blue locker door, as Kim almost grimmaces in the corner of the dressing room. "You don't try and mess with my wife... Bagwell, you will FEEL THE BANG!" "Well it's good to see they're agreeing Tony, you see, that hamenegger just said what Buff Bagwell said. He will feel the bang..." [CENTER][B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage and 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan v WCW World Heavyweight Champion Sting and Bret 'Hitman' Hart[/B][/CENTER] Four of the most legendary workers of the past 15 years. If you could add in the Undertaker and Ric Flair, the roof on this mofo should blow off. It'd be hard to rival the in ring experience and the levels they have all reached throughout their splendid careers. Splendid, if not sometimes controversial. Hogan and Savage were surprisingly tagging very fluently, and this seemed to fluster Sting and Hart a little bit. The synergy of their opponents though did catch on, and Sting was only too happy to make a couple of saves for Hart, and also pound on the ring turnbuckle to energise the crowd to get Sting in for a hot tag. Which he duly did, Sting got in there and started pounding away at Savage. Savage was copping a brutal beating from Sting. This was Sting 1991 style. He was irrepressible here. No wonder he's the WCW World Heavyweight Champion. Savage was really in trouble, but Hogan dropped off the apron and looked to try and snatch the title off David Penzer at ringside. Sting tagged out to Hart, who raced in, while Sting looked to get Hogan to leave the belt alone, Savage again copped it some more, Hogan eventually came back up onto the apron, but so did Liz... LOW BLOW! TO BRET HART! Savage speed raced his way to the top... FLYING ELBOW SMASH! Sting was too late for the save... No, what a cowardly way to grab the win! [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, Randy Savage and Hollywood Hulk Hogan[/CENTER] Savage looked around, shocked at what had transpired, realising he had got some help. But just as he started to realise Liz had given him the help, Hogan got in the ring and held his hand aloft, and got in his ear claiming to be his assailant. Savage was unsure and immediately dropped his arm, before walking out alone. Hogan began arguing with Liz, as Sting poked the bat into the back of Hogan as he looked to threaten her. Hogan nearly blew himself, in such a fit to roll out of the ring, as Bret Hart ran up the aisle to chase off Randy Savage as an action packed Nitro went off the air!

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thunder21.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The fight for survival between the New World Order, led by number one contender Hollywood Hulk Hogan, and World Championship Wrestling, led by Sting the World Heavyweight Champion, continues to Knoxville Tennessee, as the Superstation presents Thunder! [SIZE="4"][FONT="Tahoma"][CENTER][B]WCW Cruiserweight Championship Eddie Guerrero (c) v Ultimo Dragon[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]An action packed start to Nitro, as a man who has held 9 championships at once, Ultimo Dragon flies over from the Orient attempting to land the Cruiserweight Championship off Eddie Guerrero. Guerrero is currently embroiled in a tense family feud with nephew Chavo Guerrero Jr, will Eddie be able to concentrate against such a talented opponent? Find out, as the world's best cruiserweights explode on the Super Station![/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]WCW Television Championship Booker T (c) v Lenny Lane[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]This match is tentatively booked, as it appears to be a major miracle if Booker T is able to compete at all against Lenny Lane. At Nitro, Booker T was the victim of a heinous attack from his brother, Stevie Ray. The two men have held numerous World Tag Team Championships together, and it appears as if Stevie Ray has finally snapped that Booker T of late has been getting all the recognition, due to his Television Championship. Lenny Lane is an upstart with a lot of talent, and the Power Plant crew believe he has a large future. Tune in to see the best of the Power Plant take on an ailing Booker T![/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]Billy Kidman v Rey Mysterio Jr[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Where else are you going to find this sort of match? Out of the inferior ranks of the boys out of Conneticutt? No, for WCW is where the men play, the big boys give way to two of the most talented smaller competitors in professional wrestling history. Rey Mysterio Jr is generally regarded as the greatest luchadore on the face of the planet, but Kidman, with his mind deluded by Raven through his admittance to the Flock, will look to show that Allentown is not just a song by Billy Joel, but the home of a future Cruiserweight Hall of Famer![/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]'Total Package' Lex Luger v The Great Muta[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"] This tense feud continues, with Luger looking to fend off nWo Japan at all costs. The former two time World Heavyweight Champion faces off against one of Japan's best, a man who has a decade worth of stories to tell in the United States. Can Luger avoid the myst that shrowds his career?[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Bill Goldberg and 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho v 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and Juventud Guerrera[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]The man is back, the man with the undefeated streak teams up with the arrogant Chris Jericho, against his arch nemisis, the ultra talented Dean Malenko, and the vibrant youngster Juventud Guerrera. This match promises to tear the house down. Can Goldberg withstand the man whose arsenal holds 1000 diverse moves? Will 'Lord' Steven Regal let him get to WCW/nWo Souled Out, let alone as an undefeated competitor?[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]Handicap Match: 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair v Scott 'Flash' Norton and Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]The nWo power surge continues, as WCW's most experienced, and crowned World Champion, Ric Flair looks to take on Norton and Bagwell. Flair has made no bones about his feelings towards the nWo, a group that has worked savagely time and time again to finish his career. Will Knoxville be Flair's final resting place? Find out, only on the SuperStation, home of only the best professional wrestling, you owe it to yourself to accept no second rate imitations![/FONT][/SIZE]

[B]Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Ultimo Dragon [B]Booker T (c)[/B] v Lenny Lane [B]Billy Kidman[/B] v Rey Mysterio Jr Big upset here. Maybe Raven gets involved. I'm not sure but the flock can't lose twice in one night can they? [B]'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] v The Great Muta USA USA USA Bill Goldberg and [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B] v 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and Juventud Guerrera Goldberg is undefeated and Jericho was the man when he played the heel. I remember when he ran off 1001 holds I was in tears I was laughing so hard. 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair v [B]Scott 'Flash' Norton and Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B] NWO gets the win here, Bagwell's not in line for a push is he?

WCW Cruiserweight Championship [B]Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Ultimo Dragon=[I]I see Chavo coming out and attacking Eddie for the DQ win. The only way I see Dragon winning is maybe by countout where the title doesn't change hands.[/I] WCW Television Championship Booker T (c) v [B]Lenny Lane[/B]=[I]A countout victory for Lenny Lane so he gets the win but the title doesn't change hands.[/I] Billy Kidman v [B]Rey Mysterio Jr[/B]=[I]Definitely a great Cruiserweight match but Rey Rey keeps momentum going.[/I] 'Total Package' Lex Luger v [B]The Great Muta[/B]=[I]Muta for the upset. I always liked him.[/I] [B]Bill Goldberg and 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B] v 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and Juventud Guerrera=[I]GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG![/I] Handicap Match: [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] v Scott 'Flash' Norton and Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell=[I]It's against my heart to ever pick against Ric Flair. lol.[/I]

Guest cmdrsam
WCW Cruiserweight Championship [B]Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Ultimo Dragon WCW Television Championship [B]Booker T (c)[/B] v Lenny Lane Billy Kidman v [B]Rey Mysterio Jr[/B] [B]'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] v The Great Muta [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] Handicap Match: [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] v Scott 'Flash' Norton and Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thunder21.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][B]WCW Thunder Live from the Thompson-Boiling Arena, Knoxville, Tennessee, in front of 22,388 rabid lunatics[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] "Welcome to the Superstation and another hot WCW Thunder saga in store for you, I'm 'Iron' Mike Tenay and as always I am joined by 'The American Dream' Dusty Rhodes and the 'Living Legend' Larry Zbysko as WCW comes to you LIVE, on TBS from Knoxville, Tennessee. And guys, WCW is not far away not from what should be an over top Pay-Per-View, nWo/WCW Souled Out, where the warring factions dispute the top title in the world of professional sports, where Chris Benoit vows to get revenge for his good friend 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair, and where the Cruiserweight Championship goes on the line between uncle and nephew..." "If you weeeeeeeeeel Mike, it sounds like its going to be a bunkhoussssse brawl..." "All I can hope for Mike is Hollywood Hulk Hogan and the New World Odour are put in their place by Sting and the World Championship Wrestling retributionists." [CENTER][B]WCW Cruiserweight Championship Eddie Guerrero (c) v Ultimo Dragon[/B][/CENTER] "Guys, what a match this promises to be. Ultimo Dragon at one stage had united nine championships from around the globe, this guy is undoubtedly one of the true all time greats. And his opponent of course is a famed second generation wrestler who has already accomplished so much here in World Championship Wrestling. This rivalry could explode, if Chavo Guerrero Jr would step aside to allow it to happen." This match was to be one of the true cruiserweight epics of the year. Thank god for dailymotion to be able to remind us of how great the cruiserweight division was, and as Mike Tenay so succintly put it, there were few better than the challenger, Ultimo Dragon. Inside, outside, to the top rope, and some good old fashioned work a man over type wrestling employed here. We've already seen one or two good surfboard submissions this year, but Ultimo Dragon started bending the ribs of Eddie Guerrero like he was out of the Lone Star Steakhouse. He even employed such classic submission moves as the Bow And Arrow Lock, just trying to take the gas out of Eddie Guerrero, the very explosive, turmultuous Eddie Guerrero. The commentators kept remarking that Chavo Guerrero Jr was not here tonight, and this seemed to be the case, given this one reached the twelve minute mark without interruption. Ultimo Dragon signalled for the Dragon Sleeper, but as he embarked on it, Eddie realised his predicament and quickly slid out of the ring. Ultimo Dragon started complaining to the referee about something, allowing Eddie to snap back to the apron, jump to the top rope and hit an explosive head scissors takedown. Eddie then went to the top, but Ultimo Dragon raised his knees as he came crashing down with the Flying Frog Splash. Cover from Dragon...1...2... no. Dragon got back to his feet...and again went for the DRAGON SLEEPER! Eddie's arms were waving around, but t he referee was confident it was not of submission, but of trying to get some balance. Eddie somehow got to the ropes, and started amazingly scaling the turnbuckles until he was able to basically corkscrew behind the bemused Ultimo Dragon... here we go... ONE AMIGO! TWO AMIGOS! THREE AMIGOS! Ultimo Dragon is stunned. Eddie goes back to the top, but he poses for too long, and Dragon is able to come up and punch Eddie in the solar plexus. Eddie was clearly winded, Dragon set him up.... looked like he was going for a superplex but Eddie slipped out at the last second and pushed Dragon down... OUCH! He just got the crown jewels... Eddie...Eddie...Eddie, what's he doing! Frankensteiner! Wow! Eddie now does go quickly to the ropes... FLYING FROG SPLASH! 1....2....3! [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, and STILL WCW Cruiserweight Champion, Eddie Guerrero[/CENTER] "What a great match! I'm telling you guys, there is absolutely nothing crazier than the lucha libres.. What?" "Whats da matter Mike?" "I'm..I'm not sure..." "Mike, you okay?" "Fans, we're...OH NO!" We've cut backstage, where the Outsiders have Super Calo and Lizmark Jr... LAWN DART TIME! Both men have been thrown face first into the side of the production truck. Here comes Ciclope... same treatment. What is going on back there? Here comes El Dandy and Silver King, OH NO, Scott Norton and Buff Bagwell dispatch them too! Backstage, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair is in the hallway, watching the scene in the carpark with astonishment and bewilderment. Eric Bischoff happens to be passing by, when Flair notices the WCW President and leader of the New World Order, acting as always arrogantly. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! You low life .. you, you're a son of a b**ch. I've had enough of you, you you're a coward and you're ruining professional wrestling." "Listen Ric, if you can't stand the heat pal from the New World Order of professional wrestling, the revolution if you must, then you need to get out of the kitchen old man." "Old man? WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Listen here, and listen good. I'm SLICK RIC! WOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm the dirtiest player in the game. And I'm WCW through and through pal. You've tried destroying, you've tried terminating my contract, you low life son of a b**ch but I keep coming back. And tonight, WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'll show you the power of WCW, tonight Bischoff, I'm going to give you the opportunity of a life time to destroy me. I want a handicap match with Scott Norton and Buff Bagwell, right here, tonight." "I don't get it, what's in it for you?" "Pride. Honour. Integrity. Something you're very short of. Something that keeps the foundations of WCW strong. WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! So how about it, pal?" "You're even crazier than I thought. You're on." [CENTER][B]WCW Television Championship Booker T (c) v Lenny Lane[/B][/CENTER] The real question in this one was, how would Booker T's body be able to cope given what he had endured recently at the hands of his cowardly brother, Stevie Ray? You could see him whincing and grimmacing at several stages in this match, in what should ordinarily have been a simple victory, he was clearly struggling. He could barely move around, such was the pain in his shoulder. It got to the point that he won the only effective way he could, courtesy of a quick inside cradle catching the Powerplant rookie off guard. [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Booker T[/CENTER] Backstage, Stevie Ray is in smart casual attire, sitting on a leather sofa, watching the culmination of the match with a smug look on his face. "Suckas gots to know, he's being taught a lesson on brotherhood yo." "Brotherhood?" Mike Tenay asks his fellow commentators. "Is brotherhood destroying your brothers career?" "Well, if you weeeeeeeeel, I can tell you that when I tagged with Dasssstardlah D!ck Murdoch that there was a ragin jealoussssy, it spurred us on to great performances, but bah gawd, there was jealousssssy..." "But in fairness Dusty, you weren't a blood brother of Murdoch," Zbysko chimes in. "Well, this be true Larry Zbysssssssko. This be why you are da Living Legend of prafffessssional wresssssstlin and you Mike Tenay are tha Praffessssaaaa." "What does he want? He isn't on the schedule?" Tenay implodes. Walking from the crowd, to the ring is none other than Raven. He snatches the microphone from David Penzer, who was expecting to announce the Nitro Girls in action tonight. Raven rolls Penzer out of the ring, and then sits on the bottom turnbuckle facing the entrance. "Rey Mysterio Jr," Raven begins. "All I hear about these days is how you are the big bright light of professional wrestling. How you would do anything for success. How you have the biggest heart in this sport." Raven laughs for a second. "If you had the biggest heart in this sport, you would do as I do. You see, I don't conform to people's rules like you do. I sit where I want, I do what I want, I wrestle who I want, I wrestle when I want, I wrestle how I want. My contractual agreement is mind over matter, I follow my own rules. Ravens Rules. I don't need the rub from the committee to show how dangerous I am. I don't need the support of the locker room to get where I'm going. I display my heart by disproving those sycophants who dare to block me. I find it laughable that they talk about your heart, Rey Mysterio Jr. A man with heart finds pain enjoyable. I like it. I dream about it. I live it. My dreams of pain become a morbid reality. I have dealt with more pain and anguish than you can possibly imagine. But I like it. I won't conform to the human nature of seeing pain as an evil to be avoided, but rather an emotion to be consumed. What do I mean by all this? Like the rest of the conformists, you will find out exactly what I mean. So it is written, so it shall come to pass, Quoth the Raven - Nevermore!" "Weeeeelll, I am as confusssed as Ellen Degeneraaaassss Prafessaaa." "Speaking of Rey Mysterio Jr, here he is!" "This guy is scintillating Mike, I'm going to enjoy this." [CENTER][B]Rey Mysterio Jr v Billy Kidman[/B][/CENTER] "And look, Raven's sending in one of his chronies to do his work for him." "Weeeelll, he did say he wrestled whereva he wanted you know what I'm saying prafesssaa.." "Well it's quite clear he's not ready to face up to Rey Mysterio Jr." "I'll tell you what he will be doing though is scouting him from ringside. Rey Mysterio Jr will have to have his eye on two men at once." "And what a challenge that will be, the man he is up against is arguably the most promising wrestler on the WCW roster, Billy Kidman from the Flock via Allentown." Rey Mysterio Jr did seem a little bit off put at the start of the match, which allowed the exciting, but grungey dirt bag Billy Kidman to assume control early on. Kidman is conceited, and also is a non conformist. He combines cruiserweight agility with a complete and utter disregard for the sanctity of the rule book. Rey Mysterio Jr had his work cut out for him here, but early on it was all Kidman, who kept the pace of the match slow as he worked over Rey's right knee, the knee that he has had a lot of problems with recently. Kidman had a perfect opportunity to go for a Seven Year Itch, but it appeared he was more concerned with working on the shoulders and knees of Rey Mysterio Jr. Was he simply doing a mission for Raven? Was he setting him up for the big pay day down the track? The crowd started chanting Rey...Rey...Rey...Rey... this clearly distracted Kidman, Lodi raced into the ring though and put a Stop! to Rey's momentum. Quickly Kidman started to slow the pace down, and haggle at Rey's mask. It would be the greatest indignity for him to lose it here in the States, the origin of the mask in Mexico would be greatly disgraced and indeed WCW would face enormous heat. Sensing this, it was almost as if Rey was more concerned about making sure the mask was not removed, and subsequently he opened himself up for kicks to the back by Kidman. Finally, after what seemed an eternity, Kidman went to the top, and looked for the Seven Year Itch, however he was slow, and seemed to be chastising a member of the crowd. This allow Rey to spring back to his feet, slip in between the ropes and grab onto the top rope and with a swinging kick drop Kidman crotched onto the top turnbuckle. Rey sprung back into the ring and raced to the other side. Here he comes, springboard, cartwheel, HEADSCISSORS off the top. Kidman slowly back to his feet, hurricanrana takedown! Rey grabbed both legs.... Inside cradle...1.....2...THR...no! Rey decided to try the hurricanrana again, but this time a SPRINGBOARD HURRICANRANA! 1.....2......3! [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Rey Mysterio Jr[/CENTER] Backstage, Eric Bischoff sees 'Macho Man' Randy Savage exit of his own private limousine in the carpark. "Well firstly guys, that's interesting! Larry, Dusty, it appears Savage did not come to the arena tonight with the rest of the New World Order." Savage walks intently towards the entrance, but is stopped by Bischoff. "OOOOOH YEAH, Easy E..." The two exchange the nWo hand signal touch. "I'm glad to see that Randy, that's a good sign. But you know something, that's more than a sign. That's a pledge. You see Randy, it's n...W...o, for life. What I'm asking you is simple, are you with us, are you for the glory for the revolution, or are you against us? I think you know the right answer, Randy." "OOOOH YEAH Eric, I know the right answer." "Just as I thought, you look beat Randy,..." "It's been a long flight, OOH YEAH!" "Well, I want you to go to your own private ... dressing room Randy. Tonight, you don't need to do a thing, but relax. I can sense you've been tense, maybe a little bit...mad..." "OOOH YEAH I sure have dig it." "So, tonight, I want you to relax to get ready for Bret Hart at Souled Out." "OOH right on Eric, I'm going to dig this." [CENTER][B]The Great Muta v 'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B][/CENTER] "It's fair to say guys that was a most interesting exchange." "I still wonder where his mind is at Mike." "There's nothing more dangeroussss in this world I'm telling you now then Randy Ssssavage in his current state of mind. If you weeel though I'm still not certaaaain who it's more dangerous for, Randy Sssavage himself, Misssss Elizabeth, Bret the Hitman Hart, dubbya cee dubbya or the New World Order.." "Odour." "Guys, the Great Muta has been a regular visitor to our shores, and one man who has had a lot of problems with him and the rest of the nWo Japan group is former World Heavyweight Champion, Lex Luger. This should be a fight of intense emotional power." And we are underway, collar and elbow tie up, and Luger forces Muta into the corner, but Muta spits in the face of Luger, who disparagingly looks at the spit run down his right cheek. Luger races in but Muta moves, and Luger is in the corner...1....2....3....4....5.....6....7.....8....9...10! Muta wails right punches to the head of the Total Package. Luger flops to the floor, nose first. Here is Muta now wrenching at the nasal passage of Luger, referee Charles Robinson tells him to stop or he'll be disqualified, so Muta goes off and starts jawing the referee. This allows Luger to get up and surprise Muta by raking his back, Muta turns around and is sent into the ropes, back he comes, powerslam from Luger! This keeps going on, a basic demonstration of oriental street smarts and cheating tactics, against the power game of the wiley veteran. Eventually both men end up at ringside, and Muta sends Luger into the steel steps, with his back crashing against it with such force that the steps separate. "That cannot be a good sign for Luger. The back is the pivotal structure for the Torture Rack." Muta rolled Luger in... GREEN MIST! But Luger ducked and he instead got Charles Robinson. Luger went for the Rack, but he couldn't get Muta up as his back gave way on him. He comes another referee as Muta applies a Tiger Sleeper! Luger wailing away, gets to the rope. Muta holds on...1...2..3....finally lets go as Mickey Jay threatens him with disqualification. Muta again is caught off guard by Luger, but Muta throws him into the ropes, Luger grimmaces as he hits the hard steel rope but comes back with his patented ELBOW SMASH! 1...2....3! That came out of nowhere! Luger reaches for his back as Mickey Jay launches his right arm in the air. [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Lex Luger[/CENTER] After the break we hear the Scottish bagpipes blaring out across the arena, as Knoxville gets on their feet for this courageous veteran. The red carpet is down, and the ring mat is covered in tartan, as three stools are set up. Piper gets to the ring, and takes in the crowd adoration. In the ring is a Whiteboard with "Pipers Den" graffitied on it. "Welcome to... PIPER'S DEN! It feels great to be back in Knoxville, Tennessee! But you know something, earlier tonight something happened out the back that raised the ire under the kilt. Roll the footage!" [QUOTE][U]Earlier this evening[/U] "No! No! Scott Hall has Super Calo, what's he... NO! He's just lawn darted him into the side of the production truck.." "What about him? Big Kevin Nash has done the same thing to Lizmark Jr." "What is da meaning of all dis chaossss Mike?" "It looks like they're intent on sending a message..." Those last few words are slowed down, like when you rip on the turntable, and slow a song right down... M...E...S....S....A....G...E[/QUOTE] "Well, there you have it. A message. The Rowdy one received it loud and clear. And the message is this. On Nitro, Scott Hall tried to wear a kilt, but found it not to his taste. And you know why? Because real men wear kilts, and those two Outsiders, they ain't real men, they're cowa..." n...W....o..... NNN...NNN...NEW WORLD ORDER... TOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTT! NNN....NNNN...NEW WORLD ORDER...FF...FF...FOR LIFE! Here come the Outsiders, making their way down to the ring for Piper's Den! Once in the ring, they stand up to 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper. "Hey...Hey Yo. Just who do you think you are? We sent a message pops, we go wherever we want, whenever we want. We do whatever we want, whenever we want. We don't have rules..." "Rowdy Roddy Piper," Nash begins, "What a blast from the past." Nash goes to shake his hand, but Piper steps back. "No respect, Rod? That's not a very Scotsmanlike act. You don't like us?" "You're a disgrace. You guys think you're the answer to everything. But I've got news for ya. Everytime you have the answer solved, I've changed the question. Oh, and as for you, Chico, the reason you couldn't wear a kilt is because a kilt is the sign of manliness. And you, you couldn't get a date with a $20 bill stuck to your forehead. When I came here to WCW I came here with a mission, and so far I've accomplished it. I've stood up to you guys, I've beaten your messiah, I've even sent him bald. You see Outsiders, you've just awoken me from my slumber. You see, we can all play at your game boys. I just want you to know something, when I'm good, yeah, I'm good. When I'm bad...I'M BETTER! You guys have just run into a reality che.." BOING! The microphone crashes against the mat as Kevin Nash floors Roddy Piper with a right punch. Piper rolls out of the ring, as Nash smiles, and Hall signals the Outsiders signal giving the limelight to Big Kev. "If you weeeeeel, the Outsiders just changed da question Prafessaaa.." "I wouldn't be so sure of that Dusty, after the break, Dean Malenko and Juventud Guerrera tag against Chris Jericho and the man...BILL GOLDBERG! Stay tuned to the Superstation TBS!" [CENTER][B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko and Juventud Guerrera v 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and Bill Goldberg[/B][/CENTER] GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! "I hear there's been talk about a streak Mike, this man here, he's unbeaten in professional wrestling." "He sure is Larry, the sheer power of this phenomenal beast is incredible. There's nothing like it in all of professional wrestling." "Often imitated gents, never matched if you weeeel." It was an audacious site for Guerrera and Malenko, even with Goldberg's right leg heavily bandaged. As the match progresses, Doug Dillenger comes to ringside, Goldberg signals for him to go to the back. "I'm getting word that Doug Dillenger was instructed to get Goldberg to the back, it appears he is not medically cleared to wrestle tonight, and the WCW Executive Committee do not want this rising star injured before Souled Out." "He's just told them what he thinks of that Mike, he's staying put!" This allowed Juventud to come from behind a distracted Goldberg and perform a sliding baseball slide into the knee of Goldberg. Goldberg then struggled towards the centre of the ring before Juventud clipped him again. And in comes the Iceman, the man of 1000 holds. If anyone knows how to manipulate an injury, it's this man, perhaps the most talented and strategically minded wrestler in the sport today. Goldberg was whincing as Malenko worked him over. Eventually Malenko signalled for the Texas Cloverleaf, but as he did, Goldberg booted him off. He tried to get to the corner, but Malenko pulled him back, but again Goldberg displayed immense fortitude and kicked him away. Malenko looked stunned, but he would be more so when he turned around to find Goldberg had found something extra to bounce back to his feet! He set up for the Spear, but his leg gave away again, and quickly he hobbled to his corner to get in Jericho. This heated feud continued, as Jericho trash talked Malenko who did not buy any of it. Instead he merely waited for Jericho to come at him, and laid him out with a delightful vertical suplex. He then worked over Jericho's knees, again attemping to set him up for the Texas Cloverleaf. Jericho though somehow poked Malenko in the eye, and Malenko rushed to the corner to get Juventud in. Jericho himself sprung over to the corner and got Goldberg back in. Here came Juvi, but Goldberg took him down with a drop toe hold... ANKLE LOCK! IT'S IN! Juvi is screaming! [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via submission, Bill Goldberg and Chris Jericho[/CENTER] Post match, as he and Goldberg went back up the aisle, Jericho told the cameras a few home truths. "Slappy, Malenko..." he said as he panted furiously, "The man of the 1004 holds strikes again!" We cut backstage, where Sting is down and out! He is face first in the concrete floor! "What the hell has gone on here?" "Come on brothers, lets get out of here!" We hear the voice of Hollywood Hulk Hogan say. "What a coward, that's the New World Odour for you." "What does this mean for Sting at Souled Out?" [CENTER][B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair v Vicious and Delicious[/B][/CENTER] This match is not a comparison as far as talent goes. As far as experience goes. As far as guts and fortitude goes. But when it becomes a handicap match, the aces are loaded in the dubious corner of the New World Order. Particularly when not only is there the arrogant and sly Bagwell, but the enormously powerful and perhaps underrated Scott Norton. In reality, Bagwell and Norton would be dangerous even without their allegiance to the New World Order. But Flair would hold his own here, using some amazing knife edge chops to rattle the big man Norton, and likewise on Bagwell. He even had time for the famous Flair strut and WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! The crowd was really on their feet, until Curt Hennig raced to ringside and slipped Buff Bagwell a set of brass knucks. BANG! Referee Nick Patrick failed to see it, as Scott Norton took and concealed the evidence. Flair was gushing blood, like it was the old days all over again. Flair tried fighting back, but his punches were going nowhere because he could not see the target in front of him. Bagwell tagged in Norton, who finished him off with the Shoulderbreaker. This has not been a good night for WCW. "What a disgrace. Hennig with the great equaliser." "Flair had them till that happened, Mike." [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, Scott Norton and Buff Bagwell[/CENTER] Here comes the entire nWo! There's Hogan, Vincent, Brian Adams, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Eric Bischoff, even Randy Savage. They're spray painting Ric Flair, the man who embodies WCW! Flair is out, leave the man alone...! Wait a second! Business just picked up. Sting is coming down the aisle through the crowd. Here he comes, into the ring...what...what? Sting just got laid out by the nWo... What's this? Here comes Sting..another Sting! Into the ring... DOWN HE GOES! And here's two more.... BANG! They're laid out too... What is going on here... There's the real Sting, no... it can't be... He's smashed down. Here come three more... BANG! BANG! BAN.. NO! This one stays up, Bagwell poses... SCORPION DEATH DROP! Here comes Vincent, SCORPION DEATH DROP! Hall is in the corner oblivious... STINGER SPLASH! OUT HE GOES! Here comes Nash, baseball bat to the gut, and over the top rope he goes. Here comes Adams, Sting aludes his clotheslines...SCORPION DEATH DROP! Savage just slides out of the ring to avoid the conflict, Hennig, Norton and Rude pull out Bischoff to save him... there's only one left... HOLLYWOOD HOGAN! Sting points the bat at him, but Hogan keeps begging off. Sting smiles! Here he comes, Hogan gets up... STINGER SPLASH! Hogan over the top rope, and being protected now by a stunned NEW WORLD ORDER! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/pwinsider-logo.gif[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][B]The 'Model' Having Car Problems?[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] We can exclusively break to you the reason behind why Booker T's storyline has veered off from a potential feud with veteran 'The Model' Rick Martel, and an intense family feud with brother and former Harlem Heat tag-team partner, Stevie Ray. Last Sunday evening, in Brooklyn, New York, Martel was arrested by local police officers after being caught in possession of a stolen vehicle. We are unable to reveal all the details, but it appears Martel is due to attend court in the next week, and it is believed Martel has admitted to this incident and as such faces home detention. World Championship Wrestling are said to be far from impressed, with one insider remarking that Martel would never set foot in a WCW ring again. It is believed the booking team are highly irate with Martel, given they had attempted to build a feud for him. The new booking team are said to have inherited some stars that they did not really wish to pursue, and that Martel was one of these, but they gave the wiley veteran from Canada one last opportunity to prove he could hold a feud like he could in the late 1980s. When contacted, WCW were not prepared to comment on this specific incident. In a brief press release response to emails dispatched from this, they claimed any alleged criminal matter for any of it's talent was a matter for the alleged and the judicial system, and it would be irresponsible to speculate on anything that may jeopardise the right to a fair hearing. They refused to nominate whether Martel was involved in an incident, but the previous comment from WCW appears fairly damning.

Archived