WCW 1998: A prequel to "Death of WCW"

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thunder.jpg[/IMG] [I]Onto Pittsburgh, home of the Penguins. But who will end up the true flightless bird on ice? The nWo or the Four Horsemen? The epic saga of wrestling civil war heats up further as an element of intrigue has been dashed to our plot. There seems to be confusing messages coming up left right and centre, but one thing is still for sure - Flair hates Bischoff, the Outsiders hate the Horsemen, and the two Chris', Jericho and Benoit still hold the two most prized pieces of gold in professional wrestling.[/I][/CENTER] [U]Quick Picks[/U] 'Dog Faced Gremlin' Rick Steiner v The Giant nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon) v Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) Raven v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v Lodi The Outsiders and Harlem Heat v Bill Goldberg, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair, and WCW World Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr Sting v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I enjoyed the last segment with Disco. I'm looking forward to seeing the outcome of that one because DDP really has his hands full. Raven, Eddie and Disco. It could push him over the edge. 'Dog Faced Gremlin' Rick Steiner v [B]The Giant[/B] [I]One of my reasons is that Scott took a hit last week so Rick can afford to do the same this week. My other reason is that he's facing The f**king Giant![/I] nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) v [B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B] v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon) v Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) [I]Really not sure who to pick here so I went with Supernova to bounce back after the title defeat last week.[/I] [B]Raven[/B] v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger [I]I was going to call for some DDP interference and Raven to loose which would definitely be plausable against Luger, but i'll give Raven some momentum.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Lodi [I]Eddie's making his way through the entire midcard. Twice! :D I can see him being worked into this program with Disco for the next PPV and losing the belt there. I think he's ready to chase Benoit which would of course make for some amazing matches.[/I] The Outsiders and Harlem Heat v [B]Bill Goldberg, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair, and WCW World Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] [I]If I was to pick between the Outsiders and Goldberg and Flair it would be the latter and if I had to pick out of Harlem Heat or the Tag Team Champs it would be the latter again.[/I] [B]Sting[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page [I]I think Sting is too over to loose to DDP. Raven interference could be the decision maker again.[/I] I like how things are shaping up for Halloween Havoc. I think we'll see the Steiner's feud become more intense as they face off and Eddie to drop the belt to Disco.

[CENTER]I've been missing giving you some tips here the last few weeks or so but hopefully I'm back! 'Dog Faced Gremlin' Rick Steiner v [B]The Giant[/B] [I]RAWR! CHOKESLAM! UPSET BROTHER![/I] nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon) v [B]Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn)[/B] [I]It's a THRILLAPALOOZA! Lyger and Malenko come down and cost Supernova Extreme X the match.[/I] [B]Raven[/B] v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger [I]Come out and play. Quote the Raven...Nevermore.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Lodi [I]But Lodi gives him a bit of a scare.[/I] The Outsiders and Harlem Heat v [B]Bill Goldberg, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair, and WCW World Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] [I]Is there any other choice? Whooooooooooooooooo.[/I] [B]Sting[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page [I]The one true and forever franchise of WCW.[/I][/CENTER]

'Dog Faced Gremlin' Rick Steiner v [B]The Giant[/B] nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon) v [B]Thrillapalooza [/B](Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) [B]Raven[/B] v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero [/B](c) v Lodi The Outsiders and Harlem Heat v [B]Bill Goldberg, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair, and WCW World Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] [B]Sting [/B]v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page

'Dog Faced Gremlin' Rick Steiner v [B]The Giant[/B] [I]The Giant obviously has to pick up the victory in this one in order to stay strong, and even in 1998 Rick Steiner was irrelevant.[/I] nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon) v [B]Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn)[/B] [I]Had a tough time deciding, think Lynn will get a win.[/I] [B]Raven[/B] v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger [I]Raven needs to win this match in order to be taken seriously for the next few months. He's in need of a huge push before next year.[/I] WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v [B]Lodi[/B] [I]Basically, I'm going to keep betting against Eddie Guerrero until he loses this Championship, as he has deserved more for the past several months.[/I] The Outsiders and Harlem Heat v [B]Bill Goldberg, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair, and WCW World Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] [I]Another tough one but I can see Mysterio pinning Stevie Ray to win.[/I] [B]Sting[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page [I]Should be a good match but Sting is the better wrestler and should win convincingly here. Sting's star will shine brightly for another ten years.[/I]

Guest cmdrsam
'Dog Faced Gremlin' Rick Steiner v [B]The Giant[/B] The dog goes for some air time. nWo Japan [B](Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta)[/B] v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon) v Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) Quick boy go get my neck brace. [B]Raven[/B] v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger Quote me some more. WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' [B]Eddie Guerrero [/B](c) v Lodi Eddie nuff said. The Outsiders and Harlem Heat v Bill Goldberg, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair, and WCW World Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr [B]Draw...No I said draw punk[/B] Sting v [B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] A Little self high five.

Another nice little show there bud, and really liking the development of the Steiner storyline. Good stuff. 'Dog Faced Gremlin' Rick Steiner v [B]The Giant[/B] [I]I don't feel like Giant should lose here, so maybe Scott will be involved[/I] nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon) v [B]Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn)[/B] [I]You've put as a lot of effort in to Supernova, but I like this Thrillapalooza team. I think making them a tag team is a great shout because neither really have the personality for singles in a roster this good[/I] [B]Raven[/B] v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger [I]Raven is becoming one of your main guys in my eyes and Luger got his token win on Nitro[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Lodi [I]When Eddie finally drops the strap it'll be huge. Lodi just isn't the guy for that[/I] The Outsiders and Harlem Heat v [B]Bill Goldberg, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair, and WCW World Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] [I]Massive match, great for Rey and Chavo to be in on it, but I'm guessing Goldberg's presence is enough to give them the win[/I] [B]Sting[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page [I]Sting is still the bigger name, but it's a huge main event for Thunder[/I]

'Dog Faced Gremlin' Rick Steiner v [B]The Giant[/B] nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon) v [B]Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn)[/B] [B]Raven[/B] v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) [/B]v Lodi The Outsiders and Harlem Heat v [B]Bill Goldberg, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair, and WCW World Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] [B]Sting[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thunder.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] At the top of the show, [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B], the WCW Television Champion is seen sitting in his dressing room on a foldaway blue steel chair. Entering the room is WCW Referee [B]Billy Silverman[/B]. Silverman is apprehensive, as he moves towards Eddie. "Yes... Ye...Yes Sir?" Silverman begs. "You called for me?" Eddie looks up, and raises his eyebrow. "I hear you are a man of style," Guerrero asks. "I.. I... I've been known to have a few good cassettes in my car, Sir." What a traitorous lie. Silverman, just like all the WCW Referee's is a pure homebody, someone who still thinks courdoroy threads and lime green sciveys are cool. "That's why I called you, esse. You see holmes, there's a certain... mamacita, on my mind. And I have been wondering esse, what song should I devote to her. You know esse, what song should I serenade her with." Silverman gulps, he knows clearly he is not the man for this commission. "Ahh... Well, Sir.... Do you like Seidah Garrett?" "Who?" "You know, Seidah Garrett.." "No I don't know Seidah Garrett. Who is he?" "She, Sir." "Sing a few bars of this Seidah Garrett, this latino superstar you tell me so much about.. Esse, I hope she's as good as Gloria Estefan..." Silverman moves backwards pensively and tries to leave. "I said... SING!" Silverman breathes a heavy sigh and starts panting. "Each time the wind blows," Silverman starts singing in a high pitched, but breaking, terrible monotone voice. "I hear your voice so, I call your name. Whispers at morning, our love is dawning, heaven's glad you came... You know how I feel, this thing can't go wrong..." "WHAT THE HELL!" Guerrero snaps to stop Billy Silverman from sandbagging the Michael Jackson and Seidah Garrett hit. "I thought you could sing." "Sir?" "Well, I thought you could sing, esse." "I... I can, Sir. I was voted the thirteenth best singer in my gospel choir, Sir." Guerrero beckons Silverman closer, and then he grabs him by the collar. "Leave esse, leave before I start taping your singing esse, and I put it on autoplay in your car holmes. I know it sounds good in your ears, but esse... IT'S HORRIBLE!" Silverman's face is of one of shock, as we fade out. [CENTER]-----------------------------[/CENTER] "What a frightening sound that was Prafesssa," [B]Dusty Rhodes[/B] comments from the commentary box. "His singing highlights that he is a far greater referee, I think we can all agree on that," our host, [B]Mike Tenay[/B] replies. "Welcome to WCW Thursday Thunder, fans, we are live from Pittsburgh, and we are mere weeks away from Halloween Havoc, from 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho defending the WCW World Heavyweight Championship against Sting and... Wait a second guys, I've just got word that we've got to go to the back..." We cut to the back and find the [B]Outsiders[/B] pummeling WCW.com internet broadcaster [B]Mark Madden[/B]. They are ripping off his Hawaiin shirt and stomping his big flabby gut. "Have some humanity," [B]'Living Legend' Larry Zbysko[/B] replies. "This is going out of control," Mike Tenay says. "Poor Mark Madden!" "Poor Mark Madden, what about the fans at home having to see his gut?" Zbysko correctly summises. Finally, [B]Doug Dillenger and the Fun Police[/B] come over and stop the carnage, with [B]Jeremy Borash[/B] sitting behind his desk looking stunned at what has just happened. "Is there any stop to this?" Mike Tenay wonders. "It seems to me that they're just going to keep beating up innocent people until they get what they want..." [CENTER]----------------------[/CENTER] After the break, as the [B]Giant [/B]stalked his way to ringside, a graphic popped up highlighting that tonight [B]'The Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] and [B]Raven[/B] would meet one on one. [QUOTE][CENTER][SIZE="5"][B][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Big_Show13.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/RickSteiner2.jpg[/IMG] The Giant v 'Dog Faced Gremlin' Rick Steiner[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Definitely not Rick Steiner's finest hour, he really was dominated in a short bout by the Giant. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, the Giant[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] The commentators summised that [B]Scott Steiner[/B] had stood at ringside, and appeared daunted by the presence of the [B]Giant[/B], and therefore did not get involved with the match. [CENTER]----------------------------[/CENTER] Backstage, [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair [/B]and [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] are standing by with [B]Pamela Paulshock[/B]. "Ric Flair, Bill Goldberg, earlier this evening we saw the continuation of the carnage of the Outsiders, with another brutal attack, this time on WCW.com's Mark Madden. There are many here amongst us who are frankly scared to be part of WCW, some of the production crew as I understand have even packed their bags and left. The Four Horsemen have been attacked also, so I wanted to know your thoughts on what's going on." "Pamela Paulshock! Did somebody tell me that the Four Horsemen would be partying tonight in Pittsburgh, PENNSYLVANIAAAAA! WOOOOOOOOOO!!! Is it true? Is it also true that you want to know our thoughts on what's going on? Well, let me ask a friend of mine, a man who was perhaps my greatest enemy, but a man that today I look upon with a lot of respect. Dusty Rhodes! The American Dream!" [B] 'The American Dream' Dusty Rhodes[/B] has indeed waddled from his commentary position to join the interview area. "If you weeeeeeel, live and in kulah baby, here in Pittssssburgh! Ric Flair! There's not a whole lot more I have to say about the way I feel about the current situatiaaaauuuooonnn. Its something you said yaself all those years ago. Whats cauzzzing all dis hard time blues baby is guts, fortatude, something Keveeein Nash and Scott Hall you are both veraaa short of. Ya attacked an innoceeeeent internet commentator. Where does it stop? I'll tell ya straight up whats cauzzzing all dis. Whats cauzzzin all dis is a lack of honour. There is no honour amongst feeieeeves in the first place." "WOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Sweet blue eyed soul, Dusty Rhodes, you said it all partner, ya said it all. Except my pal here, Bill Goldberg... he has one more thing to say." "Outsiders, you have been around causing a lot of headaches for the fans, the staff, the roster. You've attacked them all, but particularly the innocent. It seems to me you need a dose of reality. It seems to me you need to learn to pick on someone your own size. Well, guess what? I'm your own size. So if you've got a set, come on down, later tonight, because... YOU'RE NEXT! Tell 'em Ric." "Kevin Nash! Scott Hall! This man right next to me, Dusty Rhodes, the American Dream, he typifies something that I've always said, and something that is very true. I once said to Dusty Rhodes, Dust, to be the man, you've got to beat ... the man. So tonight, gather up another tag team, because Bill and I, we're not the only two who want a piece of you. As it so happens, so do the WCW World Tag Team Champions. You see, back in '96, you tossed one of them head first into a production trailer.... And Rey still wants revenge! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Tonight, you've got to walk the aisle, and face your destiny!" Flair and Rhodes holla, as we fade away. [CENTER]------------------------------[/CENTER] Backstage we cut again into the dressing room of '[B]Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] the WCW Television Champion. Walking into the dressing room this time is the [B]West Hollywood Blondes[/B], Lodi and Lenny Lane. "Wh.. What's the meaning of this, esse?" Eddie Guerrero asks. "Oh, well, me and my ... lover here," Lodi comments, as Eddie cringes, "heard your discussion earlier with Billy Silverman. Baby, sweetie pie, if you want style and grace, you've come to the right place sweetheart..." "I haven't gone anywhere, incase you haven't noticed, this is my dressing room!" Guerrero retorts. "Oh sweetie," Lodi continues, "We noticed. That lack of wallpaper... eeeerk. Lenny, I think you and I could redesign this into a swinging pad. It'd be very romantic, somewhere to canoodle over there.." Lenny Lane nods and starts massaging Lodi's shoulders. "What do you want?" Eddie interrupts. "Look, you want a song for your loved one?" "Esse, for my mamacita." "Lenny, would you please tap a beat?" Lenny starts clapping slowly. "I'm... coming.... out," Lodi begins. "I'm coming! I'm... coming... out. I'm coming out..." Eddie is tapping, he likes it. "I'm... coming.... out," Lodi continues. "I'm coming out, I want the world to know, got to let it show. I'm coming out, I want the world to know, got to let it show. There's a new me coming out, and I just had to live, and I wanna give, I'm completely positive, I think this time around, I am gonna do it, like you never do it, like you never knew it, ooh I'll make it through... This time has come for me, to break out of the shell, I have to shout, that I'm... coming out!" "Whoa, I love it, esse!" Guerrero beams. "What a beautiful love song." "Love song..?" Lenny interrupts. "Please sister, please!" "What's it about then?" Guerrero asks. "It's very simple. It's about drag queens, confessing their homose..." Eddie rages, "WHAT THE HELL! You!" He points at Lodi. "Take your pal, get out of my dressing room, and what's more esse, later on tonight I'm going to pummel you in the middle of the ring." "Oooh, have I been a bad boy?" Lodi asks. "Very bad!" "Will you spank me after you pummel me?" "GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!" Lodi and Lenny, turn to each other and say simultaneously... "Oooh, touchy. He needs to get in touch with his feminine side!" [CENTER]------------------------[/CENTER] Another graphic pops up before we cut to a break, highlighting that [B]Harlem Heat[/B] had agreed to tag with the [B]Outsiders[/B] tonight, meaning we have Harlem Heat and the Outsiders against WCW Tag Team Champions [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] and [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] and [B]Bill Goldberg[/B]. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Ultimo_Dragon.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/PsicosisMask.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Perry_Saturn8.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/ChrisKanyonkyky.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/MasahiroChono.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thGreat_Muta2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/BillyKidman-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Jerry_Lynn6.jpg[/IMG] Supernova Extreme X (Ultimo Dragon and Psicosis) v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon) v nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and The Great Muta) v Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn)[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] This was an outrageously overbooked, but altogether slopping match. And the pandamonium that ensued made it impossible for referee Mickey Jay to control. nWo Japan were intent on mysting and stiff kicking guys, the Extreme Innovators wanted to find the tables, Thrillapalooza even set up a ladder attempting to launch a high spot to Perry Saturn waiting below, but before they could execute it Ultimo Dragon sprung to the top rope and drop kicked the ladder causing Jerry Lynn to tumble to the floor. The referee had to call this a no contest as the egos and characters of these teams took control of what could have been a good match. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] No Result[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] After the break, [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B], the WCW World Heavyweight Champion is ripping apart a WCW Magazine, which features a prominent story on the reborn Christian, Sting. He sits on his leather recliner, infuriated, and ripping the pages to shreds. The pages tumble to the floor, and we can see Jericho has already taken the liberty of not only shredding the pages, but replacing Sting's face by glueing his own photo over Sting's image. "It's not fair! It's not fair! It should be about me, the WCW World Heavyweight Champion, the man of 1004 holds," he sobs, frustrated. [B]Kimberly Page[/B] walks up from behind him and places her right hand on his shoulder, trying to console him. Jericho turns, and his eyes pop out of their sockets as he looks intently at her chest. [B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] walks into the ring at exactly that moment, and notices Kimberly, who quickly repeals her hand. Jericho cringes, as Page moves forward, extremely terse. "What the hell is going on here? Can't you keep your $4,000 thong on?" Page asks. "I wasn't doing anything!" Kimberly replied angrily. "Maybe not this time, because this guy... this guy I can trust." Jericho gulps, realising Page obviously didn't realise he was perving on his wife. Page, meanwhile notices the shredded pages and shakes his head. "You... You've got a paranoia problem, pal," Page hypocritically comments. "But I'll tell you what I'm going to do. Bro, Sting isn't even going to get to Halloween Havoc. You see tonight, I'm going to drop him with the Diamond Cutter. He won't even see it coming. Tonight, he'll FEEL THE BANG! Bada-bing, bada-bang, bada... BOOM!" Page flashes the Diamond Cutter signal, as we fade out. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Raven22.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/LexLuger3.jpg[/IMG] Raven v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] A rather ho-hum affair. Unless Luger is playing the desperado and gallant babyface numero ono, he really doesn't serve too much of a purpose, and he tends to drag matches down with his basic laborious style. Raven tried to liven it up, but that's not really his role. His role is more of to innovate and create a buzz with the fans. He tried to do so, and they responded well to him, but I think even they were grateful when he hit the Evenflow DDT for the win. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Raven[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] After the break, we recapped the hit earlier in the evening by the Outsiders on WCW.com's Mark Madden. The big walrus found himself blubbering on the ground, as the Outsiders carved a mudhole in him. Blubber everywhere... [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/EddyGuerrero2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Lodi3.jpg[/IMG] WCW Television Championship 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v Lodi[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Aside from a brief salvo at the start, this bout was never in doubt. Eddie Guerrero showed a variety of moves, before ending Lodi off with the Frogsplash. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Eddie Guerrero[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] After the break, we cut to a pre-recorded video pertaining to the legendary [B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B]. Some of the features included: * Thoughts from [B]Miss Elizabeth[/B] that the insanity carries on his day to day life * Thoughts from [B]Mike Tenay[/B] that Randy has largely been a bridesmaid throughout his career, and how much it would mean to the Poffo legacy should Savage claim the United States Championship off Benoit * Footage of some of his best wrestling moves in WCW * Some of the insanity that came with his outrageous feud with Diamond Dallas Page * Mike Tenay argues that a man like Randy Savage, with his career, his bank balance, it could be said that he has it all, but without gold... a man's whose mind only knows how to win and be a Champion, then he has nothing [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/BookerT1999.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/StevieRay.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/KevinNash4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/ScottHall4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Rey_Mysterio28.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Chavo_Guerrero12.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/RicFlair9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Bill_Goldberg5.jpg[/IMG] Harlem Heat and the Outsiders v WCW World Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair and Bill Goldberg[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] A solid bout that was certainly lifted by the star power attraction on display. At the start of the match, Ric Flair, the dirtiest player in the game launched into a tyrade on Scott Hall before the bell, getting the crowd fired up with some serious knife edge chops. Once Hall recuperated, the heels took control, and utilised a lot of mat wrestling and a lot of cutting off the ring to tire out particularly Rey and Chavo. Anytime tags appeared to be an opportunity, Nash or Hall or Booker or Stevie would come over the top rope, interfere, and stop the tag. Finally, Rey got a tag into Bill Goldberg, and the crowd got what they came for. A spear for Stevie. One for Booker. Another for Hall. Nash came in and Goldberg tagged Rey back for a Springboard Hurricanrana! The heels were in disarray. It presented Goldberg with the opportunity to Jackhammer Stevie Ray, which he did, and no fightback was present as any attempts were cut off by Rey Mysterio Jr and Ric Flair. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, Rey Mysterio Jr, Chavo Guerrero Jr, Bill Goldberg and Ric Flair[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] Post match, [B]Rey Mysterio Jr[/B] and [B]Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] grabbed their Championships and headed into the crowd to celebrate, but this left [B]Scott Hall[/B] with the opportunity to crack a steel chair over the head of [B]Bill Goldberg[/B]. As[B] Ric Flair[/B] came to help, he copped one too. The crowd booed relentlessly as Scott Hall dropped Ric Flair with the Outsiders Edge. Bill Goldberg got up groggily, and Hall charged him with the chair again, but this time Goldberg speared the living bejesus out of him, and [B]Kevin Nash[/B] and Hall rolled out of the ring to safety. [QUOTE][CENTER][SIZE="5"][B][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Sting51.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/DiamondDallasPage2.jpg[/IMG] Sting v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Two legends, that despite the contrasts in ethics or lack thereof maintain the highest amount of respect underneath all the turmoil possible. And this allowed for a good bout. Infact, a very good bout. Page is the master of in ring psychology, to be honest, he is a limited wrestler who knows how to dig deep and find a bit extra for the crowd. As the heel, he controlled the match's tempo well, fluctuating it beautifully to suit the reaction of the crowd. After 14 minutes of good action, Page went for the Diamond Cutter, and connected. Sting laid on the mat, and Page covered. Amazingly Sting kicked out. Page argued with the referee, and then Sting stood up. When Page turned around, STing slapped his chest like a gorilla and woooed the crowd. Page went to fight back, but Sting whipped him into the corner for two consecutive Stinger Splashes. With Page wobbling, Sting hit the Scorpion Deathdrop flush, before hooking Page up for the Scorpion Deathlock, which Page was forced to submit to. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Sting[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] We cut backstage from [B]Sting's[/B] celebration, and found [B]Kimberly Page [/B]and [B]Disco Inferno[/B] kissing! It appeared to be quite mutual! [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] saw this, and immediately ran down the ramp and into the ring. He tapped on [B]Diamond Dallas Page[/B] who was recovering in the ring, and told him to look at the Turner Tron. As we faded out, Guerrero was promising Page that he would help him take down Disco Inferno.

[QUOTE=totti;732024]I enjoyed the last segment with Disco. I'm looking forward to seeing the outcome of that one because DDP really has his hands full. Raven, Eddie and Disco. It could push him over the edge. 'Dog Faced Gremlin' Rick Steiner v [B]The Giant[/B] [I]One of my reasons is that Scott took a hit last week so Rick can afford to do the same this week. My other reason is that he's facing The f**king Giant![/I] nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) v [B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B] v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon) v Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) [I]Really not sure who to pick here so I went with Supernova to bounce back after the title defeat last week.[/I] [B]Raven[/B] v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger [I]I was going to call for some DDP interference and Raven to loose which would definitely be plausable against Luger, but i'll give Raven some momentum.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Lodi [I]Eddie's making his way through the entire midcard. Twice! :D I can see him being worked into this program with Disco for the next PPV and losing the belt there. I think he's ready to chase Benoit which would of course make for some amazing matches.[/I] The Outsiders and Harlem Heat v [B]Bill Goldberg, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair, and WCW World Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] [I]If I was to pick between the Outsiders and Goldberg and Flair it would be the latter and if I had to pick out of Harlem Heat or the Tag Team Champs it would be the latter again.[/I] [B]Sting[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page [I]I think Sting is too over to loose to DDP. Raven interference could be the decision maker again.[/I] I like how things are shaping up for Halloween Havoc. I think we'll see the Steiner's feud become more intense as they face off and Eddie to drop the belt to Disco.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=angeldelayette;732043][CENTER]I've been missing giving you some tips here the last few weeks or so but hopefully I'm back! 'Dog Faced Gremlin' Rick Steiner v [B]The Giant[/B] [I]RAWR! CHOKESLAM! UPSET BROTHER![/I] nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon) v [B]Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn)[/B] [I]It's a THRILLAPALOOZA! Lyger and Malenko come down and cost Supernova Extreme X the match.[/I] [B]Raven[/B] v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger [I]Come out and play. Quote the Raven...Nevermore.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Lodi [I]But Lodi gives him a bit of a scare.[/I] The Outsiders and Harlem Heat v [B]Bill Goldberg, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair, and WCW World Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] [I]Is there any other choice? Whooooooooooooooooo.[/I] [B]Sting[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page [I]The one true and forever franchise of WCW.[/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Bigpapa42;732076]'Dog Faced Gremlin' Rick Steiner v [B]The Giant[/B] nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon) v [B]Thrillapalooza [/B](Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) [B]Raven[/B] v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero [/B](c) v Lodi The Outsiders and Harlem Heat v [B]Bill Goldberg, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair, and WCW World Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] [B]Sting [/B]v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Destiny;732095]'Dog Faced Gremlin' Rick Steiner v [B]The Giant[/B] [I]The Giant obviously has to pick up the victory in this one in order to stay strong, and even in 1998 Rick Steiner was irrelevant.[/I] nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon) v [B]Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn)[/B] [I]Had a tough time deciding, think Lynn will get a win.[/I] [B]Raven[/B] v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger [I]Raven needs to win this match in order to be taken seriously for the next few months. He's in need of a huge push before next year.[/I] WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v [B]Lodi[/B] [I]Basically, I'm going to keep betting against Eddie Guerrero until he loses this Championship, as he has deserved more for the past several months.[/I] The Outsiders and Harlem Heat v [B]Bill Goldberg, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair, and WCW World Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] [I]Another tough one but I can see Mysterio pinning Stevie Ray to win.[/I] [B]Sting[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page [I]Should be a good match but Sting is the better wrestler and should win convincingly here. Sting's star will shine brightly for another ten years.[/I][/QUOTE] [QUOTE=cmdrsam;732465]'Dog Faced Gremlin' Rick Steiner v [B]The Giant[/B] The dog goes for some air time. nWo Japan [B](Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta)[/B] v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon) v Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) Quick boy go get my neck brace. [B]Raven[/B] v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger Quote me some more. WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' [B]Eddie Guerrero [/B](c) v Lodi Eddie nuff said. The Outsiders and Harlem Heat v Bill Goldberg, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair, and WCW World Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr [B]Draw...No I said draw punk[/B] Sting v [B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] A Little self high five.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=keefmoon;732934]Another nice little show there bud, and really liking the development of the Steiner storyline. Good stuff. 'Dog Faced Gremlin' Rick Steiner v [B]The Giant[/B] [I]I don't feel like Giant should lose here, so maybe Scott will be involved[/I] nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon) v [B]Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn)[/B] [I]You've put as a lot of effort in to Supernova, but I like this Thrillapalooza team. I think making them a tag team is a great shout because neither really have the personality for singles in a roster this good[/I] [B]Raven[/B] v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger [I]Raven is becoming one of your main guys in my eyes and Luger got his token win on Nitro[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Lodi [I]When Eddie finally drops the strap it'll be huge. Lodi just isn't the guy for that[/I] The Outsiders and Harlem Heat v [B]Bill Goldberg, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair, and WCW World Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] [I]Massive match, great for Rey and Chavo to be in on it, but I'm guessing Goldberg's presence is enough to give them the win[/I] [B]Sting[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page [I]Sting is still the bigger name, but it's a huge main event for Thunder[/I][/QUOTE] [QUOTE=MattitudeV2;733115]'Dog Faced Gremlin' Rick Steiner v [B]The Giant[/B] nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon) v [B]Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn)[/B] [B]Raven[/B] v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) [/B]v Lodi The Outsiders and Harlem Heat v [B]Bill Goldberg, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair, and WCW World Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] [B]Sting[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/QUOTE] Thanks again for the tips, guys. For once, I actually felt quite satisfied with the show. It just seemed to bind together quite nicely with all the matches getting the appropriate build up. I'm really enjoying this period, and am extremely grateful for your support.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/mondaynitro.jpg[/IMG] [I]The underdog romance of Disco Inferno to the sexiest lady in professional wrestling has bloomed right under the manaical eye of Diamond Dallas Page. What kind of retribution is in store? How will WCW stop the Outsiders? Find out the answer to these important questions and more, as WCW brings you Monday Nitro from Columbus, Ohio.[/I][/CENTER] [U]Quick Picks[/U] WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat v The Fallen Angel WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v Disco Inferno 'Macho Man' Randy Savage v 'K-Dawg' Konnan Raven v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page WCW Tag Team Champion Rey Mysterio Jr v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart Booker T v Curt Hennig The Outsiders v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon)

Hehe, great show daddio! All the Guerrero segments were pure Terry's all gold and Disco is a 100% stud muffin! One problem...the attack on Madden made me cheer for the outsiders! Really enjoying your output sire and anticipate Halloween Havoc greatly. [B]WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) My Main Man is Dean Malenko, He's stronger than ten cups of Kenco, He knows hundreds of holds, Thats why he's in bolds, When he wins he will dance the flamenco. [B] Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat[/B] v The Fallen Angel There once was a Dragon called Rick, Who knew how to chop and to kick, He defeated the fallen, Whose face became swollen, Don't mess with this slippery Dick! WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Disco Inferno Now Eddie has beaten all comers, And his heart skipped a beat like a drummers, Disco Kissed his miss Page, And he got in a rage, And made him wish he stuck to Donna Summers. [B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] v 'K-Dawg' Konnan There once was a Savage named Randy, In a fight he could be mighty handy, His video package, Should get him on trackage, So lets all eat peppermint candy. [B]Raven[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page Its getting quite hard to ignore, That Page's young wife is a whore, While she conjugates, He can't concentrate, So quote me a Raven some more. WCW Tag Team Champion Rey Mysterio Jr v[B] Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] Rey needs to hire a tutor, Because Bret has smarts like a computer, The man in the mask, Will find this a hard task, So he taps to a lovely sharpshooter. [B]Booker T [/B]v Curt Hennig There once was a man who could brawl, Who wasn't from Harlem at all, As I detect, Curt is less than perfect, But the match should do more than enthrall. [B]The Outsiders[/B] v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon) Lets hear it for Hall and for Nash, Who know how to throw a great bash, Poor Kanyon and Perry, Will not be so merry, As Hall and his double sour mash.

Jesus, Boomking, much time on your hands?! But seriously, loved your predictions, yet again. It's rare that I look forward to reading predictions, so you're oding something right! Tristram, buddy, that last show was half WCW, half a Carry On Wrestling film. And I loved it. The Eddie segments were great, particularly the first, I loved the Outsiders assaulting Madden because he had a really legitimate feel about it, I could completely picture the Jericho segment with DDP, the last comment from Tenay about Savage was toooo sweet as well, it was a really fantastic show. Loved it, buddy. WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko v [B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B] [I]This is a toughie but I'm guessing something might happen between Lyger and Malenko, while Supernova's are getting a really good push. I honestly love the Usso-style tag team booking of putting two people together without any major plans and seeing what they can do. Because unlike a lot of Russo's booking, that one can actually work really well[/I] Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat v [B]The Fallen Angel[/B] [I]This makes me sad because I'd like to see Steamboat as more than a jobber but I suspect he is past that point in his career while Daniels is just starting up[/I] WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v [B]Disco Inferno[/B] [I]I said in my last predictions that when Eddie loses the gold it needs to be huge and to Disco it will be. You are giving Disco a good push and fooling around with Kim shows you have trust in him.[/I] [B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] v 'K-Dawg' Konnan [I]Savage needs to have more momentum going in to his US Title shot and this is how he gets it[/I] Raven v [B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] [I]This whole Kim Page thing is enough to really send DDP in to the stratusphere if that is what you are hoping to do, and I don't think Raven will lose too much by losing to DDP in this frame of mind[/I] WCW Tag Team Champion Rey Mysterio Jr v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] [I]Rey isn't there yet, Bret is[/I] [B]Booker T[/B] v Curt Hennig [I]It's a bit late for Hennig to really achieve much, while Booker's best days are still ahead of him[/I] [B]The Outsiders[/B] v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon) [I]The Outisders are really starting to take off in my mind and they still seem totally relevent[/I]

WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko v[B] Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B] [I]I think if this team are going to pose a serious threat then they need to win in big situations such as this.[/I] Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat v [B]The Fallen Angel[/B] [I]Good experience for The Fallen Angel. Just being in the ring with somebody like Steamboat will be a benefit whether he wins or loses.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Disco Inferno [I]I think he'll lose the title at Halloween Havoc so i'll stick with Eddie until then.[/I] [B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] v 'K-Dawg' Konnan [B]Raven[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page [I]DDP won't be able to conentrate with this whole Disco/Kimberly thing going on. I think she'll turn on his here, if not here then at some stage in the future.[/I] WCW Tag Team Champion Rey Mysterio Jr v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] [I]I think Rey will put up a good fight, but eventually his hand will be tapping on the mat.[/I] [B]Booker T[/B] v Curt Hennig [I]He's been getting the odd singles victory recently and this will be a bigger step for him.[/I] [B]The Outsiders[/B] v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon) [I]It seems Hall and Nash have worked things out now. Outsiders to win comfortably here.[/I]

Guest cmdrsam
[QUOTE=totti;734382]WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko v[B] Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B] [I]I think if this team are going to pose a serious threat then they need to win in big situations such as this.[/I] Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat v [B]The Fallen Angel[/B] [I]Good experience for The Fallen Angel. Just being in the ring with somebody like Steamboat will be a benefit whether he wins or loses.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Disco Inferno [I]I think he'll lose the title at Halloween Havoc so i'll stick with Eddie until then.[/I] [B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] v 'K-Dawg' Konnan [B]Raven[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page [I]DDP won't be able to conentrate with this whole Disco/Kimberly thing going on. I think she'll turn on his here, if not here then at some stage in the future.[/I] WCW Tag Team Champion Rey Mysterio Jr v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] [I]I think Rey will put up a good fight, but eventually his hand will be tapping on the mat.[/I] [B]Booker T[/B] v Curt Hennig [I]He's been getting the odd singles victory recently and this will be a bigger step for him.[/I] [B]The Outsiders[/B] v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon) [I]It seems Hall and Nash have worked things out now. Outsiders to win comfortably here.[/I][/QUOTE] I think Mr. Totti here is on to something here.

WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko v [B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B] Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat v [B]The Fallen Angel[/B] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero [/B](c) v Disco Inferno [B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] v 'K-Dawg' Konnan [B]Raven[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page WCW Tag Team Champion Rey Mysterio Jr v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] [B]Booker T[/B] v Curt Hennig [B]The Outsiders[/B] v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon)

[B]WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) [I]Keep Lyger looking strong with him pinning Ultimo Dragon in this contest.[/I] Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat v [B]The Fallen Angel[/B] [I]Thought about this for a while but in order to keep The Fallen Angel as a constant credible threat he needs to beat old-timers like Steamboat.[/I] WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v [B]Disco Inferno[/B] [I]As I've stated on numerous occasions I feel Eddie is above the TV title.[/I] 'Macho Man' Randy Savage v [B]'K-Dawg' Konnan[/B] [I]Savage has had his day wheras Konnan can still perform in the Twenty-First Century. Konnan needs to win here to build some momentum.[/I] [B]Raven[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page [I]Raven has an amazing character and should get the victory here. As already said, DDP has more things to worry about than beating Raven.[/I] [B]WCW Tag Team Champion Rey Mysterio Jr[/B] v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart [I]Mysterio Jr. and Chavo are a great choice of Champions and Rey should get the win here over Bret Hart before eventually becoming a Main Eventer[/I] [B]Booker T[/B] v Curt Hennig [I]Cure Hennig doesn't have much to offer even in these relatively early years. His numbers are up but Booker has plenty to give the company.[/I] [B]The Outsiders[/B] v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon) [I]Outsiders will get the comfortable victory in this match with Nash strong[/I]

[B]WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) [I]Not sure that I can choose against the Iceman.[/I] [B]Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat[/B] v The Fallen Angel [I]A very tough one for me to choose but in the end I went with the veteran ability.[/I] WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v [B]Disco Inferno[/B] [I]Disco ups the ante in his feud with DDP by winning the TV title thus also elevating the TV title even higher by being part of a high profile feud.[/I] [B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] v 'K-Dawg' Konnan [I]K-Dawg has nothing on the Macho Man. Ohhhhhhh yeah![/I] [B]Raven[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page [I]DDP is distracted by Disco Inferno and a slightly reluctant Kimberly thus keeping speculation on where she will end up.[/I] WCW Tag Team Champion Rey Mysterio Jr v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] [I]Another tough match to choose. I'd love for Rey to win here but I just don't see it happening.[/I] Booker T v [B]Curt Hennig[/B] [I]Another time where I go with the veteran. After all, he is PERFECT.[/I] [B]The Outsiders[/B] v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon) [I]The Extreme Innovators put up a good fight in this one and make it close but in the end, hey yo, you're done.[/I]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/mondaynitro.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juqm94sUV_E"]nWo music [/URL]hits at the top of the show, as '[B]The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] comes out underneath the Turner Tron. He looks extremely irate, and snaps a very angry Diamond Cutter signal at the bottom of the ramp as the pyros burst out behind him. Once in the ring, he quickly gets down to business. "Yo. You love me, you hate me, but one thing's for sure, you'll all agree with me that a man's wife is sacred," he paces backwards and forth shaking his head before addressing the crowd again. "And as you can see, I am out here in the middle of this ring on my own. Things have gotten pretty damn JACKED UP lately, that much I can assure you. You see, in this business, things can get pretty messed up very quickly which is why we have a very strict bros before hoes code amongst the boys. Disco Inferno! You broke it! Pal, I want you to come down to the ring right here, right now, don't make me come back there and snap your neck in half pal, get on down here NOW!" [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaY2QYVcYkA"]Disco Fever[/URL] hits, and the brash [B]Disco Inferno[/B] swivels his hips at the bottom of the ramp, gaining a large pop from this crowd as he continues his way down to the ring. Once in the ring, he poses for the crowd again, before confronting Diamond Dallas. "You want me? Ya got me!" Inferno replies, getting a huge pop. "Right here, right now... Let's groo.." Before Disco can finish, the slow beat music of the WCW Television Champion, [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RL8SMWtb2g"][B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] [/URL], and the Champion comes down to the ring to join the friction early here on Monday Nitro. He asks Diamond Dallas to separate from Disco Inferno and he stands in the face of Disco Inferno, before hitting a clean slap over the cheek of Inferno. "Esse, holmes. Have you got no brains or something, holmes? This man behind me, you took his wife esse." "Hold up, hold up, hold up," Diamond Dallas chimes in. "You want to take care of this situation ... for me?" "Esse, I feel as disappointed in this whole fiasco as you do. She is ... familia to you." "But, if I'm not mistaken, you were going after my wife, too!" Page says as he begins to stand over the top of Eddie. The two men face up eye to eye, before Eddie raises the microphone. "I ... I... I think we'll all agree esse, while that may indeed be true, I would always return stolen goods, esse. It's in my nature. If you see the man behind me, he's stealing right in front of your face, I would never do that. I would do it behind your back esse, and I would do it so you didn't get hurt. You see esse, sometimes a hot mamacita needs a bit of love before she goes back to her husband." "Are you telling me you would have slept with my wife?" Page asks. "Hold up esse, no. I would simply have sat down with the hot mamacita and reminded her of what makes you such a legend, holmes. That's latino love, man, I wouldn't have got into her pants. You can trust me, man! The man you can't trust is right behind me..." Page looks into Eddie's eyes, as he ponders the situation. He seems confused, as Disco walks forward. "Hold up a second Eddie," Disco remarks. "You were hitting on Kim like there was no tomorrow, pal. Infact, you were scaring her..." "Disco...?" Page asks. "Yeah..?" Disco replies. SNAP! Diamond Dallas Page goes to snap the Diamond Cutter, but Disco Inferno ducks, and kicks Page in the guts, looking for the Chartbuster, but Eddie grabs his arms and hauls Disco Inferno into the corner. Page follows Disco in and begins choking him out. But before he can finish the job, [B]Raven[/B] runs in from the crowd with the Stop sign! Page and Guerrero notice this at the last second and slide out of the ring, leaving Raven to assist Disco Inferno. At the top of the ramp we can see [B]Kimberly Page[/B], she is crying at what has just transpired. "Please stop this.." she sobs as the cameras focus in on her. "I didn't mean it to erupt like this..." She holds her hand up to the camera and starts crying some more, before turning and walking to the back. As she walks back, [B]'Easy E' Eric Bischoff[/B] walks through under the Turner Tron. The large crowd boo, as he bows down to them. "Thank you! Thank you!" Bischoff cynically says. "We love you too! Now, Disco Inferno. Do you know that Diamond Dallas Page and his wife Kimberly Page have lived next to me for the past decade? We've been close friends, our two families, and seeing you step in the way and destruct a loving relationship has me wondering what sort of punishment I should dish out. And then, I came up with it. You see, not only is Dallas upset by the whole situation, but I can see clearly that Eddie Guerrero has DDP's best interests at heart. So, tonight, Disco Inferno, I'm going to let you take on Eddie Guerrero. But beward, a wild latino on heat like Eddie Guerrero... ha! I wouldn't want to be you! As far as you go, Raven.. You seem to be putting your nose where it's not wanted. You broke a contract to join the nWo, and I still haven't forgotten about that. So tonight, if you think Eddie Guerrero could be slightly irrational tonight, there's only one guy I can think of who could be even more dangerous. That's right... tonight, one on one, it will be... Raven versus Diamond Dallas Page!" Bischoff smiles arrogantly, as we fade out to our first break. [QUOTE][CENTER][SIZE="5"][B][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/JushinLiger.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Dean_Malenko6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/PsicosisMask.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Ultimo_Dragon.jpg[/IMG] WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] A brutally quick match. So many counters, near falls, and planchas. This was back and forward, open and even and full of chain wrestling and aerial spots. After 6 minutes of exuberating action, Dean Malenko tried to turn Psicosis over into the Texas Cloverleaf, but Ultimo Dragon drop kicked him from behind, sending him over the top rope. Lyger ran in, but Dragon ducked a clothesline, went into a go-behind and dropped Lyger down into the Dragon Sleeper! Lyger couldn't break the hold, and Supernova Extreme X grabbed a stunning upset win. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, Supernova Extreme X[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] After the match, a graphic highlighted that the [B]Outsiders[/B] tonight would face the [B]Extreme Innovators[/B]. [CENTER]---------------------[/CENTER] Before we cut to a break, [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] is standing in the interview centre with the generously chested [B]Pamela Paulshock[/B]. "Bill Goldberg, you are undefeated here in World Championship Wrestling, but this coming Sunday at Halloween Havoc you have arguably your toughest mission yet, as you will face the Outsiders alongside 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair. How do you feel going into this match?" "You know Pamela, it matters very little about whether I'm undefeated or not. It matters more about the impact I have had in WCW. And as I stand here in front of you, the thought that goes through my mind is that I have yet to truly have the impact I want." "Are you suggesting that this is only the beginning?" "You said it Pamela, the fact of the matter is I don't have any gold yet, but as I approach my match with Chris Jericho at Starrcade, I know I will rectify that situation. But before all that, Kevin Nash! Scott Hall! You two jabronis have been stepping on a lot of toes lately, but it's now time you stepped in the ring with the beast, Bill Goldberg, and the legendary Nature Boy Ric Flair. Because boys, when all is said and done, people are going to say, Goldberg... you sure made an impact. Because Hall and Nash... YOU'RE NEXT!" [CENTER]--------------[/CENTER] After the break, the gothic theme of [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuSeiEdGBHw&feature=related"][B]The Fallen Angel[/B][/URL] hits and the young man appears, flanked by his manager [B]'The Mouth of the South' Jimmy Hart[/B], complete with the mega phone. The Fallen Angel has in his hands a large framed portrait of Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat, which one in the ring, he sets up on an easel. "BABY! Do it baby, give us the rhythm baby!" Hart shouts through the megaphone. The Fallen Angel looks up, and bows his head, as Hart gives the Fallen Angel a lighter. Before the Fallen Angel can burn the picture, the music of [B][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tbZZewro2s&feature=related"]Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat[/URL][/B] hits, and the veteran superstar runs down to the ring to confront the Fallen Angel. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/RickySteamboat5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Christopher_Daniels28.jpg[/IMG] Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat v The Fallen Angel[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Both men start raining punches before Steamboat drives the Angel under the rib cage back into the corner. Steamboat hits his reverse knife edge chops, and this sets the tone of quite a physical encounter between the two. The crowd seemed to be getting high on Steamboat who countered a lot of moves from the Angel and seemed to be getting a lot of momentum, but before too long the Fallen Angel raked the eyes of STeamboat to blind him and lead him towards the Angels Wings. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, the Fallen Angel[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] After the match, a graphic popped up highlighting that tonight, [B]Rey Mysterio Jr[/B] would go up against a long time idol of his, [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B]. [CENTER]-------------------[/CENTER] Meanwhile, backstage, [B]Scott Steiner[/B] is shown being belly to belly suplexed! Who is it? Oh... it's ... [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz[/B]. Taz stands over the top of vanquished Scott Steiner and comments, "Not for nothing chump, you ain't the best suplexer..." Taz then grabs hold of the vanquished Steiner, and puts him into the Tazmission, shouting out "Win if you can, survive if I let you!" He tightens the hold. "WIN IF YOU CAN, SURVIVE IF I LET YOU!" Eventually he lets Steiner go, before standing over the top of him... "I'm going to choke the [BEEP] life out of you!" We fade to a break, as the EMT's arrive on the scene. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/EddyGuerrero2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Disco_Inferno4.jpg[/IMG] WCW Television Championship 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v Disco Inferno[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Nothing short of a scrap. These two men brawled up and down the aisle and spent a lot of time in the corners dishing it out to one another. You could see the clear tension between the two. Disco started to finally get on a roll, but then Eddie claimed his hair was pulled. Disco was still alert, and spotted on opportunity for the Chartbuster, but Eddie slipped out, and rolled to the outside. He complained vigorously about the hair pull, and then simply grabbed his Championship and started walking up the aisle. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner via countout, Disco Inferno, but STILL WCW Television Champion, Eddie Guerrero[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] After the match, [B]Disco Inferno[/B] slid out of the ring and began chasing [B]Eddie Guerrero[/B] up the ramp. We followed the action backstage, but as Guerrero had a 50m jump on Disco, they came to a t-way intersection, and by the time Disco got to it, Eddie had gone left, and had gotten out of sight of Disco Inferno as we cut to a break. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/RandySavage3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Konnan10.jpg[/IMG] 'Macho Man' Randy Savage v 'K-Dawg' Konnan[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] A slow rigid bout between these two former nWo team-mates. The crowd really weren't into it, and were only excited to see the legendary Savage end it with the Flying Elbow Smash on Konnan. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Randy Savage[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] Post match, we cut to the back to see [B]'The Total Package' Lex Luger [/B]watching the ending of the match on a small monitor. He was smiling, seemingly enjoying the demise of Konnan. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/DiamondDallasPage2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Raven22.jpg[/IMG] 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page v Raven[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] This match was a joy to watch. Extremely brutal, physical, and built around an incredible display of tension in the ring. These two men consistently hold together the WCW upper midcard, so it was fitting to see them together on Nitro, putting together one of the best matches of the past month or so. It wasn't a technical masterclass, it was just an ebbing and flowing match that was housed in and out of the ring. Raven appeared to be getting on a real roll, but as things started to heat up for him, DDP lowered him with a low blow, and brought him down for a quick inside cradle with his feet on the ropes for a very controversial pinfall finish. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Diamond Dallas Page[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] Backstage, [B]Curt Hennig[/B] smiled as he watched the match on a small monitor. He was spotted by [B]Booker T[/B]... "Just as I told him to do," Hennig said, unaware that Booker was behind him. "Sucka, there's a lot you're getting a lot of those chumps to do," Booker said. "What do you want?" "Sucka, I knows whats you've been up to. And you know that I know you know what I know, so bro, tonight, knowing what I know and what you know that I.." "Yeah, yeah, get to the point Booker." "I want you, one on one... Now can you dig that, SUCKA?" Booker's eyes widen, as Hennig chews his gum arrogantly as we fade to a break. [QUOTE][CENTER][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Bret_Hart28.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Rey_Mysterio28.jpg[/IMG] Bret 'The Hitman' Hart v WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] A crisp match with contrasting styles: the aerial fluency of Rey Mysterio Jr spiked a match in which otherwise Bret Hart seemed one step ahead and was able to ground the young tag team champion. After seven minutes of mostly domination by Hart, but extreme commitment and courage from Rey, the two criss crossed the ring in a fluent chain wrestling spot before Bret Hart was tripped from behind by [B]Davey Boy Smith[/B]. This off putting balance moment gave Rey the ability to hit the tilter whirl take down, which preluded him heading to the top and hitting the Springboard Hurricanrana for a major upset here on Monday Nitro! [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Rey Mysterio Jr[/CENTER][/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/CurtHennig7.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/BookerT1999.jpg[/IMG] Curt Hennig v Booker T[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] This was a very fine match. It was open and even, both men getting even offensive time and loaded with counters. It seemed Booker in particular had scouted Curt Hennig very well. This was beginning to frustrate the veteran, who found himself for one of the few times in his career lured into errors. Back and forth this match went, with the tempo being controlled epically. Some of the spots were straight up clinical. Eventually, the two men were in an inside cradle package, 1...2... no roll through from Booker...1...2.... and now a roll through from Curt Hennig...1..2...3! Booker was fractionally late in rolling through again, and Hennig grabbed a tough earned victory! [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Curt Hennig[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] Backstage, [B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] confronted his wife, [B]Kimberly Page[/B]. She was crying in the ladies locker room. Page barged in, with one of the cute blondes from the Power Plant shrieking in horror and quickly wrapping a towel around her and running into one of the stalls. "Yo," he shouted. "I'm not surprised you're in here. Nothing surprises me anymore. I thought you loved me for my masculinity. Here you are in here with women wearing next to nothing... nothing... NOTHING surprises me! But let me tell you something..." She continued to cry, as he towered over. "I made you, and I can break you! I'm usually a nice guy, but things can get pretty jacked up! I look at you and you disgust me. What is it about Disco Inferno? Huh? Do you find comfort from him? Do you find comfort from Raven? What about me, what about D..D..P? What about Eddie? Is it true, is he just a friend? Look at me! LOOK AT ME!" She looked up, with her mascara running. "You love me, you hate me, but one thing's for DAMN sure, you ain't never...EVER leaving me. The choice is yours how you come to that decision..." He shook his head in disgust and left the dressing room, as she continued to bellow out the tears. Poor Kim. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/KevinNash4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/ScottHall9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Perry_Saturn8.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/ChrisKanyonkyky.jpg[/IMG] The Outsiders v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon)[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] After a quick sneak attack from the Extreme Innovators, and some snappy chain wrestling, the power of the Outsiders took control. Despite some brief squirmishes and brief face pop spots, the Outsiders largely continued to control. Eventually though Kanyon started to light up the match, and he attempted to chop down the two giant redwoods. See what I did there? Niiiice? But as Kanyon seemed to be starting the upset of all upsets, [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B] raced to the ring and slammed a steel chair over his back. The referee did not see it, and it allowed Nash with the time to hit the Jackknife powerbomb. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, the Outsiders[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] After the match, [B]Sting[/B] dropped from the rafters. [B]The Outsiders [/B]realised his arrival, and they quickly vacated the ring. But[B] 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B] continued to pose in the ring, as Sting put the bat to the back of his spine, Jericho turned around and freaked out, as Sting quickly sent him into the corner... STINGER SPLASH! Jericho was hit so hard that he fell over the back of the corner post and luckily for him to the outside, as we faded to black.

[QUOTE=BoomKing;733359]Hehe, great show daddio! All the Guerrero segments were pure Terry's all gold and Disco is a 100% stud muffin! One problem...the attack on Madden made me cheer for the outsiders! Really enjoying your output sire and anticipate Halloween Havoc greatly. [B]WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) My Main Man is Dean Malenko, He's stronger than ten cups of Kenco, He knows hundreds of holds, Thats why he's in bolds, When he wins he will dance the flamenco. [B] Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat[/B] v The Fallen Angel There once was a Dragon called Rick, Who knew how to chop and to kick, He defeated the fallen, Whose face became swollen, Don't mess with this slippery Dick! WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Disco Inferno Now Eddie has beaten all comers, And his heart skipped a beat like a drummers, Disco Kissed his miss Page, And he got in a rage, And made him wish he stuck to Donna Summers. [B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] v 'K-Dawg' Konnan There once was a Savage named Randy, In a fight he could be mighty handy, His video package, Should get him on trackage, So lets all eat peppermint candy. [B]Raven[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page Its getting quite hard to ignore, That Page's young wife is a whore, While she conjugates, He can't concentrate, So quote me a Raven some more. WCW Tag Team Champion Rey Mysterio Jr v[B] Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] Rey needs to hire a tutor, Because Bret has smarts like a computer, The man in the mask, Will find this a hard task, So he taps to a lovely sharpshooter. [B]Booker T [/B]v Curt Hennig There once was a man who could brawl, Who wasn't from Harlem at all, As I detect, Curt is less than perfect, But the match should do more than enthrall. [B]The Outsiders[/B] v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon) Lets hear it for Hall and for Nash, Who know how to throw a great bash, Poor Kanyon and Perry, Will not be so merry, As Hall and his double sour mash.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=keefmoon;733384]Jesus, Boomking, much time on your hands?! But seriously, loved your predictions, yet again. It's rare that I look forward to reading predictions, so you're oding something right! Tristram, buddy, that last show was half WCW, half a Carry On Wrestling film. And I loved it. The Eddie segments were great, particularly the first, I loved the Outsiders assaulting Madden because he had a really legitimate feel about it, I could completely picture the Jericho segment with DDP, the last comment from Tenay about Savage was toooo sweet as well, it was a really fantastic show. Loved it, buddy. WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko v [B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B] [I]This is a toughie but I'm guessing something might happen between Lyger and Malenko, while Supernova's are getting a really good push. I honestly love the Usso-style tag team booking of putting two people together without any major plans and seeing what they can do. Because unlike a lot of Russo's booking, that one can actually work really well[/I] Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat v [B]The Fallen Angel[/B] [I]This makes me sad because I'd like to see Steamboat as more than a jobber but I suspect he is past that point in his career while Daniels is just starting up[/I] WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v [B]Disco Inferno[/B] [I]I said in my last predictions that when Eddie loses the gold it needs to be huge and to Disco it will be. You are giving Disco a good push and fooling around with Kim shows you have trust in him.[/I] [B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] v 'K-Dawg' Konnan [I]Savage needs to have more momentum going in to his US Title shot and this is how he gets it[/I] Raven v [B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] [I]This whole Kim Page thing is enough to really send DDP in to the stratusphere if that is what you are hoping to do, and I don't think Raven will lose too much by losing to DDP in this frame of mind[/I] WCW Tag Team Champion Rey Mysterio Jr v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] [I]Rey isn't there yet, Bret is[/I] [B]Booker T[/B] v Curt Hennig [I]It's a bit late for Hennig to really achieve much, while Booker's best days are still ahead of him[/I] [B]The Outsiders[/B] v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon) [I]The Outisders are really starting to take off in my mind and they still seem totally relevent[/I][/QUOTE] [QUOTE=totti;734382]WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko v[B] Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B] [I]I think if this team are going to pose a serious threat then they need to win in big situations such as this.[/I] Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat v [B]The Fallen Angel[/B] [I]Good experience for The Fallen Angel. Just being in the ring with somebody like Steamboat will be a benefit whether he wins or loses.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Disco Inferno [I]I think he'll lose the title at Halloween Havoc so i'll stick with Eddie until then.[/I] [B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] v 'K-Dawg' Konnan [B]Raven[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page [I]DDP won't be able to conentrate with this whole Disco/Kimberly thing going on. I think she'll turn on his here, if not here then at some stage in the future.[/I] WCW Tag Team Champion Rey Mysterio Jr v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] [I]I think Rey will put up a good fight, but eventually his hand will be tapping on the mat.[/I] [B]Booker T[/B] v Curt Hennig [I]He's been getting the odd singles victory recently and this will be a bigger step for him.[/I] [B]The Outsiders[/B] v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon) [I]It seems Hall and Nash have worked things out now. Outsiders to win comfortably here.[/I][/QUOTE] [QUOTE=cmdrsam;734388]I think Mr. Totti here is on to something here.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=MattitudeV2;734394]WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko v [B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B] Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat v [B]The Fallen Angel[/B] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero [/B](c) v Disco Inferno [B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] v 'K-Dawg' Konnan [B]Raven[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page WCW Tag Team Champion Rey Mysterio Jr v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] [B]Booker T[/B] v Curt Hennig [B]The Outsiders[/B] v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Destiny;734404][B]WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) [I]Keep Lyger looking strong with him pinning Ultimo Dragon in this contest.[/I] Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat v [B]The Fallen Angel[/B] [I]Thought about this for a while but in order to keep The Fallen Angel as a constant credible threat he needs to beat old-timers like Steamboat.[/I] WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v [B]Disco Inferno[/B] [I]As I've stated on numerous occasions I feel Eddie is above the TV title.[/I] 'Macho Man' Randy Savage v [B]'K-Dawg' Konnan[/B] [I]Savage has had his day wheras Konnan can still perform in the Twenty-First Century. Konnan needs to win here to build some momentum.[/I] [B]Raven[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page [I]Raven has an amazing character and should get the victory here. As already said, DDP has more things to worry about than beating Raven.[/I] [B]WCW Tag Team Champion Rey Mysterio Jr[/B] v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart [I]Mysterio Jr. and Chavo are a great choice of Champions and Rey should get the win here over Bret Hart before eventually becoming a Main Eventer[/I] [B]Booker T[/B] v Curt Hennig [I]Cure Hennig doesn't have much to offer even in these relatively early years. His numbers are up but Booker has plenty to give the company.[/I] [B]The Outsiders[/B] v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon) [I]Outsiders will get the comfortable victory in this match with Nash strong[/I][/QUOTE] [QUOTE=angeldelayette;734436][B]WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) [I]Not sure that I can choose against the Iceman.[/I] [B]Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat[/B] v The Fallen Angel [I]A very tough one for me to choose but in the end I went with the veteran ability.[/I] WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v [B]Disco Inferno[/B] [I]Disco ups the ante in his feud with DDP by winning the TV title thus also elevating the TV title even higher by being part of a high profile feud.[/I] [B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] v 'K-Dawg' Konnan [I]K-Dawg has nothing on the Macho Man. Ohhhhhhh yeah![/I] [B]Raven[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page [I]DDP is distracted by Disco Inferno and a slightly reluctant Kimberly thus keeping speculation on where she will end up.[/I] WCW Tag Team Champion Rey Mysterio Jr v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] [I]Another tough match to choose. I'd love for Rey to win here but I just don't see it happening.[/I] Booker T v [B]Curt Hennig[/B] [I]Another time where I go with the veteran. After all, he is PERFECT.[/I] [B]The Outsiders[/B] v The Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon) [I]The Extreme Innovators put up a good fight in this one and make it close but in the end, hey yo, you're done.[/I][/QUOTE] Thanks for the tips again guys. heh, BoomKing, you really are the fashion plate of tips, mate!

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thunder.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [U]Quick Picks[/U] Lance Storm, WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) and Masahiro Chono WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle Curt Hennig v 'Macho Man' Randy Savage WCW Tag Team Championships: Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c) v Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) The Giant v 'Total Package' Lex Luger 'NAture Boy' Ric Flair, Sting and Bill Goldberg v WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho, 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash and Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell

[B]Lance Storm, WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) and Masahiro Chono [I]I think they need the win after Supernova won last week. Keep things even.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle [I]Angle's had his chance in the past and didn't get it done so I expect eddie to retain here.[/I] Curt Hennig v [B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] [I]Really tough one to pick in my eyes. Both men won last week and both men have been involved recently.[/I] WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c)[/B] v Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) Surprised Rey got the win last week, but it should help him become a bigger star. I wish I liked him more, but when they put the title on him in WWE It really put me off him. That could be because he won it from Angle though. [B]The Giant[/B] v 'Total Package' Lex Luger [I]Maybe some Konnan interference, although The Giant wouldn't really need it.[/I] [B]'NAture Boy' Ric Flair, Sting and Bill Goldberg[/B] v WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho, 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash and Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell [I]The Goldberg factor, but his team probably have more star power anyway. The only way the other team will win is from something like a countout or a DQ.[/I] I'm even more pysched for Halloween Havoc mate. This DDP/Raven/Disco/Eddie program is great and now we potentially have a Steiner/Taz suplex king match. Maybe it could turn into a triple threat with Rick added to the mix? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

[B]Lance Storm, WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) and Masahiro Chono WCW Television Championship:[B] 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] (c) v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle [B]Curt Hennig[/B] v 'Macho Man' Randy Savage WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr [/B](c) v Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) [B]The Giant [/B]v 'Total Package' Lex Luger [B]'NAture Boy' Ric Flair, Sting and Bill Goldberg [/B]v WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho, 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash and Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell

[B]Lance Storm, WCW Cruiserweight Champion Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) and Masahiro Chono [I]Can't pick against Malenko![/I] WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v [B]'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle[/B] [I]Disco costs Eddie the belt![/I] [B]Curt Hennig[/B] v 'Macho Man' Randy Savage [I]Two veterans that I enjoy but only one of them is Perfect.[/I] WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c)[/B] v Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) [I]It's a Thrillapa -- oh, wait, Rey Rey and Chavito![/I] The Giant v [B]'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] [I]The Total Package![/I] [B]'NAture Boy' Ric Flair, Sting and Bill Goldberg[/B] v WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho, 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash and Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell [I]The Man, The Franchise, and DA MAN! How can you pick against them?[/I]

Archived