WCW 1998: A prequel to "Death of WCW"

[QUOTE=mad5226;434268]Great show man. Crazy long writeups to. I can tell you put a lot of time and thought into this card, and it seems to have really paid off. I'm a bit disappointed that The Outsiders lost, mainly because I'm a Scott Hall mark. It was a good idea to debute the Steiner REcliner like that though. Also...did the match have to end by cage escape? I ask because the escape seems like a heelish way of retreat. I feel like Sting would've stayed in the cage just to beat the hell out of Hogan for a more meaningful victory.[/QUOTE] Hmmm... personally I've never found beating the odds and escaping the cage a heelish retreat? I mean, essentially the fact Hogan couldn't respond to the Scorpion Death Drop means that Sting had won it via his own devices. I purposefully did that so that the big spot was not the ending, and that Sting put Hogan out of commission by his own tools. [QUOTE=cmdrsam;434818]I could go on and on about how great Tristram does his work here. And I could dream about what if he was in charge back in the day. But we all know that, don't we? My only beef, and it's not bad thing, but the Booker T and Stevie Ray segment. I just don't think I could ever see that happening. I enjoyed the way it was presented, don't get me wrong.[/QUOTE] Ahhh... this one's been building for a while. One of my blights in pro wrestling is the lack of psychology, and I think if you read the previous 3-4 matches with Booker T, you can sense it all coming together. It will all make sense in a couple of months, trust me.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/nitro.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] WCW Monday Nitro follows hot on the heals of nWo/WCW Souled Out from the Greensboro Coliseum. What impact did Hollywood Hulk Hogan failing to win the WCW World Heavyweight Championship have on the landscape of the nWo and wrestling as we know it? How will Diamond Dallas Page recover from the shock of losing the United States Championship to Buff Bagwell? Find out, as we go live to Flair country! Quick Card: WCW Cruiserweight Championship: Eddie Guerrero (c) v 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko Juventud Guerrera v The Giant Bill Goldberg v Sickboy 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page v Scott 'Flash' Norton and Brian Adams WCW Television Championship: Stevie Ray v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon Hiroyoshi Tenzan v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger Non Title Match: WCW United States Champion Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart Non Title Match: 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil Neidhart' v WCW Tag Team Champions the Steiner Brothers Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v Hollywood Hulk Hogan and 'Macho Man' Randy Savage

Quick Card: WCW Cruiserweight Championship:[B] Eddy Guerrero[/B] (c) v 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko Juventud Guerrera v [B]The Giant[/B] [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Sickboy [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] v Scott 'Flash' Norton and Brian Adams WCW Television Championship: [B]Stevie Ray[/B] v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon Hiroyoshi Tenzan v [B]'The Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] Non Title Match: WCW United States Champion [B]Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B] v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart (or Hart by DQ, Bagwell doesn't go over clean) Non Title Match: 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil Neidhart' v WCW Tag Team Champions the [B]Steiner Brothers[/B] Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v [B]Hollywood Hulk Hogan and 'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] (I could only hope that this match is the other way around :) ) Looks like a good card.

WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Eddy Guerrero (c)[/B] v 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko Juventud Guerrera v [B]The Giant[/B] [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Sickboy [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] v Scott 'Flash' Norton and Brian Adams WCW Television Championship: [B]Stevie Ray[/B] v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon I really don't like picking him over Kanyon, but he only just won the title Hiroyoshi Tenzan v [B]'The Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] Non Title Match: WCW United States Champion Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] Non Title Match: [B]'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil Neidhart[/B]' v WCW Tag Team Champions the Steiner Brothers Some outside interferance [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v Hollywood Hulk Hogan and 'Macho Man' Randy Savage I'm not sure who will win, but its going to have to do with someones partner turning on them

[QUOTE=gazwefc83;435225]is this just a story or is this dynastie based on a mod your playing? if so id like this mod[/QUOTE] Gidday mate, this is played out of TEW05, and is the 1998 Mod. What I have done is move the date back to January, and also modified the rosters because there were a few moves in between those times - EG Steven Regal was not with WCW by the middle of 1998.

I thought that was a fantastic PPV. My only concern was the length, as I don't really have the time to read in explicitly (although I did this time around) but I can see you've put a lot of effort in and it has paid off ith some great matches. It's always godo t osee a few shocks in there, it's what gives the reader a reason to keep tuning back (plus the fact that it's awesome!) WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko [I]Now this is what it's all about[/I] Juventud Guerrera v [B]The Giant[/B] [I]Booked correctly, The Giant could be huge for you (pun intended)[/I] [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Sickboy [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] v Scott 'Flash' Norton and Brian Adams WCW Television Championship: [B]Stevie Ray[/B] v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon [I]I can't see Stevie Ray losing it already[/I] Hiroyoshi Tenzan v [B]'The Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] [I]Never a Luger fan, but I guess you can't just job him out relentlessly[/I] Non Title Match: WCW United States Champion Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] [I]Bret has to keep winning to keep the momentum. Bret can be equal with Sting in terms importance at the top of the card, fo sure[/I] Non Title Match: 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil Neidhart' v WCW Tag Team Champions the [B]Steiner Brothers[/B] [I]Not sure why the non-title stipulation, but the Steiners are pretty darn good[/I] Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v [B]Hollywood Hulk Hogan and 'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] [I]Just because they're more over and a better shout right now. I'd love to a see a Stinger run in to give Rey and Chavo the win though[/I]

[QUOTE=tristram;435910]Gidday mate, this is played out of TEW05, and is the 1998 Mod. What I have done is move the date back to January, and also modified the rosters because there were a few moves in between those times - EG Steven Regal was not with WCW by the middle of 1998.[/QUOTE] Why is this not in the TEW2005 Dynasties section?

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/nitro.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="6"][B]WCW Monday Nitro Live from the Greensboro Coliseum, Greensboro, South Carolina in front of 15,000 fans[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] At the top of Nitro, we immediately go to photographic stills of the main event at last night's nWo/WCW Souled Out event at the Georgia Dome, as our commentators talk about last night's events. The first shot is of the cage being lowered, and the look of trepidation on Hollywood Hulk Hogan's face. "Even with that look, we knew Sting was in for a hell of a fight. There'd be few wrestlers throughout the world who have battled as many big time fights in a cage as Hogan..." The next still is of Hogan raking Sting's face across the steel cage, like a cheese grater. "Sting was in a lot of trouble early on as Hogan's superior strength and his lack of morality took control." The next still is Hogan hitting the Leg Drop of Doom on Sting. "He had him, right here. The belt was going back to the New World Order." The next still is of Sting sitting up, and Hogan looking on in shock. "But wait! The resilience of this man is unparalleled." The next still is the amazing spot where Hogan is almost DDTed off the top of the cage by Sting. "Right there, anything could have happened guys. It just took another couple of steps for either of those men to pave the way for the future of WCW." The next still is Sting hitting the Scorpion Death-Drop. "You know, it often doesn't get its dues, but given how effective this move has been in clearing house on the nWo, you'd have to say this move is simply devastating." The next still is Sting dropping to the floor, with Hogan still on his back in the center of the ring after Sting had kicked off a desperate attempt by Hogan to stop him from escaping this caged warfare. "What a great moment! Sting retaining the WCW World Heavyweight Championship, and Hogan on the flat of his back!" [CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]WCW Cruiserweight Championship Eddie Guerrero (c) v 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/center][/b][/size] What a way to start Nitro off. Of course, last night Eddie Guerrero defeated Chavo Guerrero Jr, his nephew, in a phenomenal match to retain the Cruiserweight Championship. The wily Malenko however failed to overcome the super arrogant Chris Jericho. Nevertheless, history tells you never take a Malenko lightly, particularly Dean who is the iceman, a man who concentrates like no other on systematically taking apart an opponent. This was a great start indeed to Nitro. Guerrero's speed and athleticism coupled with Malenko's staged attacks. Malenko was concentrating on working over Guerrero's right ankle, seemingly in an attempt to limit the great second generation superstar's ability to hit the Frog Splash. But as good a tactic as that was, it was futile, as Guerrero came down hard with the Frog Splash to win and retain in an entertaining opener. [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/b] Via pinfall, and STILL WCW Cruiserweight Champion, Eddie Guerrero[/CENTER] After coming back from our first break of the evening, we heard the familiar... [CENTER][I]NN..NN...NNNNNNEW WORLD ORDER... ...N....W.....O.... FFF.....FOR LIFE....[/I][/CENTER] Eric Bischoff led down all the chronies, Hollywood Hulk Hogan strumming on a vacant air guitar, Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell complete with top hat and the WCW United States Championship, Scott 'Flash' Norton looking as menacing as usual, the scrubber bodyguard Vincent, the man of 1000 shyte gimmicks Disciple, Brian Adams, Curt Hennig, Rick Rude, Liz who didn't seem to want to be there, the Outsiders, and Randy Savage himself. "Thank you, thank you. We all love you, thank you!" Bischoff blerted as he blew kisses to an unforgiving crowd. "First of all, the man that needs no introduction, the icon of professional wrestling, the man who made professional wrestling, the god of wrestling, the immortal Hollywood...Hulk....Hogan...." Hogan arrogantly steps forward and gives Bischoff the nWo hand signal before taking the microphone. "You know something, Hollywood got screwed last night. You see, as my twenty four inch pythons wrapped around the neck of the Stinger last night, I realised, win lose or draw, I'm the icon of this sport. And I realised, being the immortal one like I am, the god of wrestling, that I should get another World Heavyweight Championship shot at Superbrawl. You see, as I see it..." Just then, 'Macho Man' Randy Savage grabs the microphone off a disbelieving Hollywood Hulk Hogan. "Oooooh yeah! It's all about you, isn't it Hulkster? I hear what you're saying, but I'm not ... digging it. Look around you Hollywood, this is 1998 brother, it's time for a change. The more things change, the more they stay the same with you, brother. You see Hollywood, oooooh yeah a leopard never changes his spots. But sometimes you have to evolve, and you have to... pass the torch. You see Hollywood, the New World Order is an evolution of professional wrestling oooh yeah, it's not a self servient society for Hollywood Hulk Hogan. Last night, for the third successive time, you got beaten by Sting. Three times a charm Hollywood, oooh yeah, three times a lady too! What I think should happen is..." Just then, Scott Hall grabbed the microphone off 'Macho Man' Randy Savage, as himself and the ever present giant 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash backed Savage into the corner of the ring with Norton providing additional menace. "Hey... Hey yo. Listen to yourself. You and these fans here owe a lot to Hollywood Hulk Hogan. He paved the way, bro. And you know something, Macho Man!? The New World Order, it's for life. We have our little disagreements, and a few little arguments, but this is for life. We are almost like blood brothers. And blood brothers shouldn't disrespect one another. Hollywood, accept my apologies on behalf of the rest of the New World Order. The solution is simple... at last year's World War III, we crowned a number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship. That man, was me. I didn't get a title shot at Starrcade, and I didn't get one at Souled Out, but you know what guys, I'm getting one at Superbrawl, cos you know why? I have a contract that says so. Survey says, one more for the good guys!" WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Here comes 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair, and with him is the 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit, Flair's own protege. Flair and Benoit walk to the top of the ramp, before addressing the New World Order. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Did somebody tell me there would be a party in GREENSBORO! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You know something Scott, you said something right there. One more, for the good guys. You see Hall, Savage, Hogan, right here with me is the man who is going to reshape professional wrestling. So it doesn't matter Scott if you have a contract to take on Sting at SuperBrawl, eventually, all the wheeling and dealing comes to an end. And I guarantee you one thing, this man... THIS MAN... THIS MAN... THIS MAN... WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Right here, by god, he'll be the man to put an end to all your arguments for once and for all... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Chris Benoit, the Rabid Wolverine, did a magnificent job at Souled Out on you Curt Hennig, you see, not only did he get revenge for something you should never have done pal, but he announced himself as the next big thing. So how about tonight, Easy E, you send out two of your boys to face my man and Diamond Dallas Page in that very ring! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!! You see, Hall, Diamonds are forever, and once I styled and profiled through the Mid Atlantic, WOOOOOO!!! Now, the diamonds are with this man!" [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]Juventud Guerrera v The Giant[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] A real mismatch in size, but a real mismatch in speed and agility too. Juventud Guerrera hared around the ring initially, and seemed to be taking the big man off his feet with a number of delectable hit and run moves. But eventually, he ran into the right palm... Chokeslam! [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, the Giant[/CENTER] Earlier this evening, 'Mean' Gene Okerlund caught up with the Stinger for an interview. "Firstly Sting, thank you so much for your time." Sting just nodded his head. "You know, ever since you came back to WCW, we haven't really heard a lot from you. But I noticed after you defeated Hollywood Hulk Hogan at Souled Out last night, that a little bit of the old Stinger emotion had returned. When the Giant, Diamond Dallas Page, Lex Luger, Bret Hart, Chris Benoit, Ric Flair, Rey Mysterio Jr, Juventud Guerrera, Dean Malenko, Arn Anderson and all the greats of the WCW locker room stormed to the ringside area to congratulate you, you were talking like you were Walter Kronkite. What did last night's events do to you?" "You know Gene, the Stinger lost trust. He lost trust in all those around him. For one reason or another, WCW lost trust in him. If I can take you back to 1996, when the New World Order formed, they had an imposter. An immitator. A man not to be believed. But for whatever reason, WCW forget believing in the real Stinger, and believed he had done the unthinkable. And that, in a nutshell was it. The unthinkable. My trust should never have been an issue, but it was. Back then, times were tense, so the Stinger thought it'd be a good idea just to screw over professional wrestling and all those that had screwed over the Stinger, and leave. But the more I sat and listened, the more I heard the truth. The more I heard the truth, the more I knew I had a part to play in all of this. You see, a heroic champion fights on. He fights against adversity. And that adversity was Hollywood Hulk Hogan. For one reason or another, ever since the Hulkster had come to WCW in 1994, he had been sewing the seeds not only for WCW's downfall, but also the Stinger's. He was the big cajone in the New World Order landscape, and it became obvious what I needed to do. And at Souled Out, I feel I achieved what I set out to do. Suddenly, when I saw the locker room rush to ringside, I knew the trust had returned. But it's like I've heard a thousand times Gene, sometimes you need a life changing moment to find out who you really are. And right now Gene, I know who I am. I'm a little bit of everything I've ever been. That was the soul wrenching importance of Souled Out." "Do you have any plans for who should be challenging for the World Heavyweight Championship?" "I'll let evolution take care of itself, Gene. I just know that when I next step into the ring to defend this, I will make sure I leave with it too. That's the trust I put in the locker room, that I will stand by my word and lead WCW to a position of strength." "Do you see a day in the future when this evil New World Order will be defeated?" "It's the same as the old saying about the Stinger goes, never say never." "Well Sting, once again congratulations on retaining the title at Souled Out. Any last word for the Stinger fans?" "WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! It's SHOWTIME folks!" [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]Sick Boy v Bill Goldberg[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] GOLDBERG... GOLDBERG... GOLDBERG... GOLDBERG... Sick Boy looks on nervously... SPEAR! JACKHAMMER! TOO EASY! [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Bill Goldberg[/CENTER] We cut backstage, where 'Macho Man' Randy Savage and Hollywood Hulk Hogan are standing almost nose to nose, in a real sense of unease over what transpired earlier tonight. The evil manipulator Eric Bischoff pushes in between. "Guys... Guys... Oh wow, I've just got off the phone. It's all going to happen. It's all going to happen!" Savage and Hogan look bemused, as Bischoff joyfully trots off. He's almost skipping! [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page and 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit v Scott 'Flash' Norton and Brian Adams[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Adams and Norton are both powerhouses, who have beaten many fine wrestlers in their careers. They've competed all across the globe, and been successful wherever they went. But in the opposite corner was Ric Flair's proclaimed next big thing, and Diamond Dallas Page. And Page meant business. It was clear he was irate with losing the United States Championship at Souled Out to Buff Bagwell, and Norton and Adams bore the brunt of that. As good as Norton and Adams are, they were no match here, as DDP hit the Diamond Cutter on Adams for the win. [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, Diamond Dallas Page and Chris Benoit[/CENTER] Play it again Sam, 'Mean' Gene Okerlund with his white tuxedo comes racing down to ringside, for a post match interview with Diamond Dallas Page, the Master of the Diamond Cutter. "Diamond Dallas Page, I ..." "Gene, listen up and listen good. I'm in mood to be talking. But I do have something I want to show the WCW Executive Committee. So to the guys in the back, play the tape I gave you earlier..." The tape is played, and it reveals that as the referee brought his hand down for a three count, Diamond Dallas Page's foot was on the bottom rope. "You see that Gene? I didn't get beaten..." "Whoa, well here comes JJ Dillon..." JJ Dillon from the WCW Executive Committee, or Jo-Jo as he's affectionately known to Chris Jericho comes into the ring. "JJ, you've seen the footage, what are you going to do about this?" "Gene, Diamond Dallas Page, at the moment my hands are tied." Diamond Dallas does not look happy at all. "But here's what I can do, right here, right now. Backstage, Doug Dillenger is claiming back the United States Championship belt off Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell of the New World Order. Effectively, what I'm telling you Diamond Dallas is that as of now, the United States Championship is held up, until the WCW Executive Committee can arrange another extraordinary board meeting to decide the fate of this coveted belt." "That belt belongs to me JJ, I never lost it. I applaud you for taking the belt off Bagwell, but that belt is mine. I don't care who I have to go through to get it, whoever it is I have to beat just has to remember one thing. You never know when or how, but it will happen... Prepare...to.... FEEL....THE...........BANG!" [CENTER][I]Self High Five[/I][/CENTER] "Whoa! Guys, what a moment! The United States Championship is vacant!" [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]WCW Television Championship Stevie Ray (c) v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Well, we all know what happened last night at Souled Out. Stevie Ray did a real number on his own brother, a man who had helped him get to the top of the tag division, he rabidly turned his back for the past 2-3 weeks and eventually twisted the knife to the point where Booker could not fight on any further. But what an opponent to start your reign off against. Despite being a coward, there's nowhere to hide as Television Champion, defending the belt on all televised shows. Chris Kanyon, a man many believe one day could get to the top of WCW. Well, perhaps not many, but a man a certain booker once believed could *heh*. And Kanyon again brought out a number of great holds that he'd practiced in the Powerplant, including taking Stevie Ray to the top rope and delivering a Super Inverted DDT! Quite incredible. As he went to cover, Stevie Ray rolled out of the ring. Kanyon followed... CRACK! Again? Stevie Ray rolled Kanyon back in...1...2...3. [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Stevie Ray[/CENTER] We cut backstage where a man is on the ground, gasping for breath. It's JJ Dillon! Standing above him is Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell. "Oh yeah baby, I'm rough, I'm tough, and I'm the stuff. And I am the rightful holder of that title, and I'll prove to you all and all the monkeys on the Committee!" Just then, Bret 'The Hitman' Hart runs onto the scene, and Buff Bagwell races into a dressing room and locks the door. "You're a coward Buff, you're a coward! How about you face a real wrestler tonight, how about you face the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be!" [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]Hiroyoshi Tenzan v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] The battle between Luger and nWo Japan continues here on Nitro. Luger has been at logger heads with the Japanese faction of the New World Order who have prided themselves on running the former two time WCW World Heavyweight Champion out of the business. But for all that pride, comes a feeling of a need for vengeance. And some vengeance was attained here as Luger racked the hell of Tenzan. [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via submission, Lex Luger[/CENTER] We cut to the ending of Hart/Savage at Souled Out [QUOTE]Is he going up top? He is ... he certainly is... he poses..... FLYING FROG SPL... Hart lifted the knees. Savage in a world of hurt, as Hart gets back to his feet slowly, and begins to apply... THE SHARPSHOOTER! THE SHARPSHOOTER! Savage.... EVEN SAVAGE HAS TO TAP! HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU SURVIVE THAT? [SIZE="4"][B]The best there is... The best there was...The best there ever will be[/B][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] No titles on the line here, thanks to Diamond Dallas Page earlier showing his dissatisfaction to JJ Dillon of what went down at Souled Out. And rightfully so. So Buff Bagwell, who had shocked the world by attaining the strap, in now it seems controversial fashion, had to stack up against the Excellence of Execution himself. Bagwell's already had one victory tonight, knocking down JJ Dillon in an act of pestilence forever sewn into the fabric of professional wrestling. Bagwell came here to wrestle, of that there was no doubt. It was surprising to see how competitive he was. But the second he started arguing with a member of the crowd about Souled Out, was the second the Hitman came back. He locked back control on Buff, and he never relented it. It was typical Hitman wrestling. Finally he locked in the Sharpshooter, and the pretty boy could not take it. [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via submission, Bret Hart[/CENTER] We cut straight to the backstage, where Scott Norton is slamming the Giant's head into a freezer storage unit door. WOW! But as the Giant stumbles around and Norton goes for another attack, Bill Goldberg and Chris Benoit arrive to run off Scott Norton. [B][SIZE="5"][CENTER]Non Title Match The Steiner Brothers v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] Two long reigning teams of supremacy, from different organisations. The Steiners of course went over the Outsiders last night to retain the World Tag Team Championships. They appeared a little lethargic to start off with, seemingly suffering the ill effects of Kevin Nash really going to town on them last night, but eventually, their experience in the tag ranks paid off, as Rick Steiner hit the Bulldog on the British Bulldog himself for the pinfall. [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, The Steiner Brothers[/CENTER] Backstage, 'Mean' Gene Okerlund has K-Dawg Konnan of the New World Order. "Alright guys, I'm backstage here with Konnan, who has a very interesting challenge for SuperBrawl..." "Ora Le! Ariba La Raza! Oh yeah, at SuperBrawl it's going to be bawdy bawdy and rawdy and rawdy. The K-Dawg, the greatest Mexican superstar of all time has a challenge for you Bill Goldberg. You see, you may be the hottest thing in the United States right now holmes, but down south of the border, it's a different story. So at SuperBrawl, I'm going to end your streak, ora le!" [B][CENTER][SIZE="5"]Hollywood Hulk Hogan and 'Macho Man' Randy Savage v Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Escorting the two luchadores to the ring tonight, 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho. It really appears the cruiserweights are binding together to see of the continual threat of the New World Order. Savage and Hogan, their tag work was far from exceptional, you could sense the tension. Rey and Chavo though, their tag work was crisp. They have a very real chemistry in that ring. Surely this will one day be exploited in the tag ranks. But for now, they were up against two veterans. Two legends. Two true immortals. And it would take everything they had to get a win over these competitors. Rey and Chavo have had many big moments before, but never anything like this. You had one side racing around the ring, the other side just calmly stalking their opponents out and then displaying precision power to level their opponents. That's what made this in actual fact a very good bout. The contrast of styles that is prevelent in WCW at the moment. Eventually the tide began turning, and Rey and Chavo began to assert some control. It appeared we were in for a truly momentous occassion. Perhaps the bookers really are listening? Chavo went to the top looking for the Tornado DDT on Hogan but... NO! NO! NO! Chris Jericho just pushed him off. Rey over to assist, clothesline from Jericho. What's he doing? Savage to the top... FLYING ELBOW DROP! 1...2...3! [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, Hollywood Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage[/CENTER] Post match, 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho continued his assault in ring of Chavo Guerrero Jr, before throwing him over the top. Savage and Hogan stood by confused, and then it happened.... Jericho ripped off his shirt... NWO! Jericho is NWO! "Fans, I'm disgusted. Truly disgusted, Jericho has turned on everything that made him great. We're out of time, tune into Thunder to see more on this horrid turn of events."

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thunder21.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] What a calamitous turn of events at Nitro, as 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho sold his soul to the devil and alligned himself to the New World Order. The battlelines have moved once more, and everytime WCW seems to get a leg up something like this happens. Voice your condemnation by getting to the Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, NY, as WCW comes to you live with Thunder. Quick Picks 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page v 'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus Cruiserweight Championship Number One Contendership World Series - Match # 1: Rey Mysterio Jr v Ultimo Dragon v Chavo Guerrero Jr v Psicosis v Kidman v Juventud Guerrera The Villanos and Hector Garza v nWo Japan Masahiro Chono, Hiroyoshi Tenzan and the Great Muta WCW Television Championship: Stevie Ray (c) v Wrath 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit and 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair v The Faces of Fear WCW Tag Team Champions the Steiner Brothers with 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan v The Outsiders and 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho Bret 'The Hitman' Hart v Brian Adams

[B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] v 'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus Cruiserweight Championship Number One Contendership World Series - Match # 1: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr[/B] v Ultimo Dragon v Chavo Guerrero Jr v Psicosis v Kidman v Juventud Guerrera The Villanos and Hector Garza v [B]nWo Japan Masahiro Chono, Hiroyoshi Tenzan and the Great Muta[/B] WCW Television Championship: [B]Stevie Ray (c) [/B]v Wrath [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit and 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] v The Faces of Fear WCW Tag Team Champions the Steiner Brothers with 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan v [B]The Outsiders and 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B] [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart [/B]v Brian Adams I absolutely loved the Flair promo, buddy. It's great to see Benoit getting some real recognition from the man. And jericho joining the nWo might well be a real home run because by adding a young, talented man to ranks you can allow the nWo to continue without being boring or outdated until you destroy it. Which we all know you will... ;)

Well one thing Ii never thought you would do is add more people to the NWO, so props on that. In fact I really like Jericho as NWO it just seems to fit. I half way hope you don't completly kill the NWO. Just try bringing in new young guys like Jericho, and trimming the fat with some of the older guys. If you can get them down to around 5 people or less it could be a great stable again. [B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] v 'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus Cruiserweight Championship Number One Contendership World Series - Match # 1: Rey Mysterio Jr v Ultimo Dragon v Chavo Guerrero Jr v Psicosis v Kidman v Juventud Guerrera The Villanos and Hector Garza v [B]nWo Japan Masahiro Chono[/B], Hiroyoshi Tenzan and the Great Muta- Bit of an underdog I know, but I just feel like Rey is much much "bigger" than the cruiserweight title. WCW Television Championship: [B]Stevie Ray (c)[/B] v Wrath [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit and 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] v The Faces of Fear WCW Tag Team Champions the Steiner Brothers with 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan v [B]The Outsiders and 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B] As the newest member of the NWO Jericho needs some momentum [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] v Brian Adams

[QUOTE=keefmoon;439682][B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] v 'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus Cruiserweight Championship Number One Contendership World Series - Match # 1: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr[/B] v Ultimo Dragon v Chavo Guerrero Jr v Psicosis v Kidman v Juventud Guerrera The Villanos and Hector Garza v [B]nWo Japan Masahiro Chono, Hiroyoshi Tenzan and the Great Muta[/B] WCW Television Championship: [B]Stevie Ray (c) [/B]v Wrath [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit and 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] v The Faces of Fear WCW Tag Team Champions the Steiner Brothers with 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan v [B]The Outsiders and 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B] [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart [/B]v Brian Adams I absolutely loved the Flair promo, buddy. It's great to see Benoit getting some real recognition from the man. And jericho joining the nWo might well be a real home run because by adding a young, talented man to ranks you can allow the nWo to continue without being boring or outdated until you destroy it. Which we all know you will... ;)[/QUOTE] Thanks mate, I'm happy with both those elements (Benoit/Jericho). As I said earlier in the piece, there will be changes that happen, but it won't happen overnight. However, in the next couple of months worth of shows I think some people are going to be very very surprised, and I hope happy. [QUOTE=mad5226;439777]Well one thing Ii never thought you would do is add more people to the NWO, so props on that. In fact I really like Jericho as NWO it just seems to fit. I half way hope you don't completly kill the NWO. Just try bringing in new young guys like Jericho, and trimming the fat with some of the older guys. If you can get them down to around 5 people or less it could be a great stable again. [B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] v 'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus Cruiserweight Championship Number One Contendership World Series - Match # 1: Rey Mysterio Jr v Ultimo Dragon v Chavo Guerrero Jr v Psicosis v Kidman v Juventud Guerrera The Villanos and Hector Garza v [B]nWo Japan Masahiro Chono[/B], Hiroyoshi Tenzan and the Great Muta- Bit of an underdog I know, but I just feel like Rey is much much "bigger" than the cruiserweight title. WCW Television Championship: [B]Stevie Ray (c)[/B] v Wrath [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit and 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] v The Faces of Fear WCW Tag Team Champions the Steiner Brothers with 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan v [B]The Outsiders and 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B] As the newest member of the NWO Jericho needs some momentum [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] v Brian Adams[/QUOTE] You are exactly right my friend, the nWo has to be managed very carefully in terms of who is part of it, and who isn't, and I am ever mindful of that. [QUOTE=darthsiddus2;439792]how did you manage to get Hiroshi Tenzan? I know WCW had a working agreement with NJPW at the time but with 05 I didn't think you'd be able to send someone with the same popularity![/QUOTE] In the mod I'm using, the Japanese guys are on PPA's. A few of the Mexicans were as well like Damien 666, El Dandy, and I've chosen to keep who I think have some purpose to the story that I'm telling. The connection with the NJPW is a good one, and certainly benefited from it too. Until, of course Eric Bischoff decided he wasn't happy with whom NJPW were selecting to be part of nWo Japan over there, and that's when he nixed the connection. I'm ever mindful not to use them all on the same show at once, or increasingly consistently on the shows (except for the recent Chono push) as that would be incredibly unrealistic.

[B]The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] v 'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus Cruiserweight Championship Number One Contendership World Series - Match # 1: Rey Mysterio Jr v Ultimo Dragon v [B]Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v Psicosis v Kidman v Juventud Guerrera The Villanos and Hector Garza v [B]nWo Japan Masahiro Chono, Hiroyoshi Tenzan and the Great Muta[/B] WCW Television Championship: [B]Stevie Ray[/B] (c) v Wrath [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit and 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] v The Faces of Fear WCW Tag Team Champions the Steiner Brothers with 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan v [B]The Outsiders and 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B] [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] v Brian Adams

Guest cmdrsam
[B]The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] v 'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus [B] Rey Mysterio Jr[/B] v Ultimo Dragon v Chavo Guerrero Jr v Psicosis v Kidman v Juventud Guerrera... If it wasnt for Rey, I wouldnt mind Dragon going over. The Villanos and Hector Garza v [B]nWo Japan Masahiro Chono, Hiroyoshi Tenzan and the Great Muta[/B] [B]Stevie Ray[/B] v Wrath...Fruit Booty [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit and 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] v The Faces of Fear Steiner Brothers with 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan v [B]The Outsiders and 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B] [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] v Brian Adams

[SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thunder21.jpg[/IMG] WCW Thunder Live from the Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, New York - Crowd: 12,829[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B]'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] At the top of the show, we go straight to a match, Hugh Morrus is already in the ring and coming down the aisle to Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit, with the vervaciously beautiful Kim, is none other than the Master of the Diamond Cutter Diamond Dallas Page himself. The commentators talk about the events of Nitro where 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho turned to the nWo, as Diamond Dallas continues towards the ring. Hugh Morrus is no slough, he's a tough, tough man. For a big man, he's surprisingly agile too, and he made no bones about going straight for the near always injured ribs of Diamond Dallas Page, slugging away, and lifting high knees off the ropes ad nauseum. He then headed to the corner, and climbed the turnbuckle, but before he could come down with that incredulous No Laughing Matter, Diamond Dallas Page jumped to his feet against the odds and hit a Diamond Cutter on Morrus as he sat unaware on the top turnbuckle! [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Diamond Dallas Page[/CENTER] "A very impressive victory indeed, Larry Zbysko." "Oh you're... Wait, what are they doing here?" "It's the Outsiders!" "Yes, but what are they doing up in the bleechers?" "It's as if they're watching on. Of course, Diamond Dallas Page has been scouted for the nWo in the past, are they... are they.." "No they couldn't be?" "They've got a pad, they're taking down notes. Diamond Dallas Page is as miffed as we are." Just as the Outsiders looked to exit to the Concessions Stand area, Diamond Dallas Page picked up the microphone off David Penzer. "Yo. I just want to voice very quickly my thoughts on Chris Jericho." The crowd boo collectively. "Chris, you made a fatal mistake this past Monday Nitro when you turned against everything the locker room had worked for and gave your support to the New World Order, bro. And as far as those two goofs up there in the stands, yeah, you know who I'm talking about, don't even bother. You've tried once, and failed. I'm not as feeble minded as Jericho, boys. I've been beaten to a pulp before, and come back better than ever. So keep this in mind, you never know when, but one day... you will.... FEEL THE BANG!" We cut backstage where 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho is pulling his luggage into the Nassau Coliseum. He turns the corner to see none other than Curt Hennig of the New World Order. The two men stand eerily toe to toe, before finally Jericho and Hennig exchange a firm right handshake. "I guess you could say what happened at Nitro was perf..." "Actually, I would say it wreaked of being a Jerichoholic. You see Curt, everyone knows Monday Nitro's is Monday Jericho night, well, I just made sure they'll never..... EVVVERRRR forget what I'm all about. The ching ching, and the bling bling." [CENTER][SIZE="6"][b]WCW Cruiserweight World Series For the Number One Contendership to the Title[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]Rey Mysterio Jr v Chavo Guerrero Jr v Psicosis v Billy Kidman v Juventud Guerrera v Ultimo Dragon[/SIZE][/CENTER][/b] Six of the absolute best superstars in professional wrestling in a fast paced tonic to the opening gin moments of Thunder. WCW has long been renowned for it's focus on fast paced energetic action in the undercard, and these guys were not about to disappoint. This was so crisp and quick, I'm not even going to bother trying to call the action. The end of the match featured a mountain of bodies outside the ring following moonsaults and planchas and thrills and spills, leaving Psicosis one on one with Rey Mysterio Jr. Rey goes to the top... SPRINGBOARD HURRICANRANA! Ultimo Dragon quickly into the ring, forces Rey off. Rey back to his feet, tilterwhirl slam delivered by the Dragon... DRAGON SLEEPER! DRAGON SLEEPER! Rey is tapping! [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via submission, Ultimo Dragon[/CENTER] Backstage, the Outsiders catch up with Chris Jericho as he is about to enter his dressing room. "Hey... Hey Yo," Hall bellows out. Nash gives Jericho the nWo hand signal. "You know, we've often thought of you as a real punk a$$ bi***", Nash says. "And then we realised why. Because you are good enough to threaten us. But with you on our side, we have no reason to be threatened. Pound for pound you are perhaps the greatest wrestler in professional wrestling... Oh, just one other thing, remember, we're forrrrrr LIFE!" "I would never....EEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVERRRR... turn my back on the nWo guys. nWoites and Jericholics around the world are uniting. And tonight, it all starts, you guys, the real Jericholic himself, up against the Steiner Brothers and Hacksaw Jim Duggan. I can't wait. Those guys will never...EVVVVVVVVERRRR be able to hold a candle to us." [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono, The Great Muta, Hiroyoshi Tenzan) v The Villanos and Hector Garza[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] I've had three ways before, but I've never experienced a six way. Here we are live on Thunder, the best of the Orient against the best from south of the border. And no, I'm not talking about Champagne Lover either. But alas, this was not an especially long match, as the New World Order team galvanised well to over power the Villanos and Garza, with Muta misting Villano IV to set up Chono's STF. [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via submission, nWo Japan[/CENTER] After the break, the bag pipes blurted out across the arena. Here comes the kilted one himself, Hot Rod, Rowdy Roddy Piper. Into the ring he went, complete with a tartan mat, and pub stools, as he grabbed a microphone for Piper's Den. "You know Chris Jericho, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. In fact, you're more like a glue stick more than anything. You find yourself sticking to ****. Speaking of Chris's my guest on Piper's Den tonight is... the 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris BENOIT!" Here comes Benoit, as stoic as usual, he just had the steely look of determination etched on his face. "Well how goes it Chris?" Chris merely stood in the ring, showing no emotion. "You know, they say you're not much of a talker are ya?" Again, Benoit merely stood there, before turning back to the top of the ramp, and nodding his head. On the Thunder-tron, this played... [QUOTE]To an eery, dark music, with the click of hooves in the background, it shows Chris Benoit in the Powerplant, wrestling against some young rookies. A massive behemoth of the man begins striking the ribs of Benoit, but he seems to enjoy it, our next scene is that very man lying on his face passed out in the Crippler Crossface. [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]My Actions Do The Talking[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE] Piper almost looks beside himself, as when the Thunder-tron vignette ends, Benoit is halfway back up the ramp, before turning back to signal the Crippler Crossface. It's as if Piper has realised just how dangerous the man who says nothing can be. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]WCW Television Championship Stevie Ray (c) v Wrath[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Another moment between a big mouth, and a quiet, but impressive powerhouse. Wrath has a collection of fine wins in WCW, and he's looking to grab his first championship here against the egomaniac Stevie Ray. Wrath really looked on the top of his game, and Stevie Ray was struggling to get any offence in. To the point where Stevie Ray slid out of the ring, and continued his walk up the ramp. [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via countout, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Stevie Ray[/CENTER] [QUOTE][U]Nitro Recap[/U] Hogan: "And I realised, being the immortal one like I am, the god of wrestling, that I should get another World Heavyweight Championship shot at Superbrawl." Savage: "Ooooh yeah.... You see Hollywood, the New World Order is an evolution of professional wrestling oooh yeah, it's not a self servient society for Hollywood Hulk Hogan." Hall: "I didn't get a title shot at Starrcade, and I didn't get one at Souled Out, but you know what guys, I'm getting one at Superbrawl!!!" [/QUOTE] [B] [CENTER][SIZE="4"]'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit and 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair v The Faces of Fear[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Three old school pros, and the man dubbed by Flair as the next big thing, Chris Benoit. You'd go a long long way to see the Faces intimidated, and while they showed no outward signs of it here, you could sense inwardly they certainly were intimidated by the excellence of Chris Benoit. After Benoit had taken care of Barbarian, sending him over the rope, it left Meng for Ric Flair to apply the figure four leglock. Even a man with tree trunks the size of Meng had to tap to that. [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via submission, Chris Benoit and Ric Flair[/CENTER] [QUOTE][U]Replay[/U] "Barbarian over the top rope.. What about the power there from Benoit!" "Meng runs in, drop toe hold from Flair. He quickly turns Meng over.... can he get it locked in... YES, YES the FIGURE FOUR IS IN!!!! MENG CAN'T TAKE IT! IT'S OVER!" "I don't think I've ever seen Meng tap like that before Mike!"[/QUOTE] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and the Outsiders v WCW Tag Team Champions The Steiner Brothers and 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Speaking of being fired up, Hacksaw is very very unimpressed by Chris Jericho. And I guess the crowd were voicing their support... HO! USA! USA! USA! But once the Outsiders and Steiners had separated in an all in brawl in the corner, it left Jim Duggan with Chris Jericho. Duggan went for a three stance, but Jericho side stepped him, Duggan back off the ropes, DDT from Jericho! Now it's time for the Lion Tamer! He's turning him, he's turning him, he's got him! [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via submisison, Chris Jericho and the Outsiders[/CENTER] We cut backstage where 'Mean' Gene Okerlund is standing by with Bret 'The Hitman' Hart. "Alright guys, I'm back here with Bret Hart, and firstly Bret, congratulations on your victory over 'Macho Man' Randy Savage of the New World Order at Souled Out." "You know Gene, it was a priveledge to get into the ring with such a legend like Randy Savage in my first WCW Pay-Per-View. It was a real step up in class from what I am used to. But the mind of Randy Savage is long gone Gene, he's truly mad. And sometimes Gene you can't waste your time worrying about uncontrollables like fixing a maniac like Savage. So I've decided to set my sights on two bigger fish. Firstly, a man I have a lot of respect for, he is the undisputed WCW World Heavyweight Champion, and he's a man of great dignity. And I feel a match between Sting and myself would be an absolute dream, a match made in heaven. You know Gene, I've seen it written many times in wrestling magazines about how it would be a dream match, so I figure, Sting, let's make it happen. The other man I've got my eyes set on is a man who dodged a bullet in the lead up to Souled Out. You know, over the years there's been a lot of conjecture about the best really is. Ultimately, the answer is sullied by emotions. I would love for nothing else to prove to you Hollywood Hulk Hogan that I am the best there is, the best there was, and the best..." Just then Brian Adams walks into the set. "Brian Adams, what on earth do you want? Can't you see I'm carrying out an interview with The Hitman?" "You were saying Bret? You were saying...NOTHING! Nothing but lies Bret. Nothing but fabricated lies and fantasies. Well you know what Bret, being in the nWo fighting across the trenches against the WCW is not a fantasy Bret. It's a real life cut throat war. And they say in the nWo, that it's for life. One for all, all for one. You've got a lot of nerve trying to come down south from that little hell hole up north and thinking you can just walk in and demand a match against a real legend, the truly greatest of all time, the iconic Hollywood Hulk Hogan... brother. First, how about we see if you can go through me?" "Well how about tonight, tough guy." "You're on!" [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Brian Adams v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] It was kind of ironic the comments Adams was passing about being up north, given he was largely a product of the WWF. Given he was a member of Demolition and all that jazz. But he's a remarkable athlete, a real freak of nature, a man who is not without claims to the main event here on Thunder. He was very physical, and dominated the much smaller Hart with a series of precision power moves, clobbering blows, and slams. Hart was wrenched over in much pain throughout the match as Adams slowly and methodically wore down his opponent as if it was a late 1980's match. Everything was fulled with psychology, each move had a purpose. Slowly, Hart began to absorb the pain, and began to plot a path to come back. It was a slow path, involving using the corners, running Adams around, and trying to get the big man fatigued. And slowly, but surely it worked. After all, this is the excellence of execution. Adams was beginning to wobble, as he went into a drop toe hold from Hart. Hart then climbed to the second turnbuckle, and came down with a snap leg drop over the neck of Adams. He then opened the legs and stomped on the mid drift of Adams, temporarily taking away his ring presence, and allowing Hart to lock in... THE SHARPSHOOTER! It's on! Adams shakes his head, but finally even he taps! The pain is too much! [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via submission, Bret Hart[/CENTER] Post match, a weary Bret Hart had his arm held aloft by Nick Patrick. Here comes Lodi... CRACK! That sure put a Stop in the back of the head of Hart! What is the meaning of this? Well, wait a second, here comes the rest of the Flock. Kidman from the top... SEVEN YEAR ITCH! Here's Reese... double hand chokeslam! Raven is just sitting in the corner bottom turnbuckle, looking back in the ring as Bret Hart is being decapitated in front of his very eyes. He is smiling evily. Finally, he snatched a microphone from David Penzer, while Reese stomped at the mid drift of the Hitman. "So it is written, so it shall come to pass. Pain like you've never experienced before Hitman. You talk about being the excellence of execution, but are you the excellence of pain? I didn't think so. Are you the excellence of Ravens Rules? I don't think so. Quoth the Raven... NEVERMORE!"

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]The more things change....[/B][/SIZE] [I]From the mind of Mark Daniels - WCW Booker[/I][/CENTER] The past five weeks of my life had been complete and utter torture. Without realising it, I had been sabotaged into a world of political espionage. With wide eyes and fairies dancing around in my mind, I thought what I was getting myself into was a chance to make dreams come true. What I soon came to realise is certain dreamers felt more powerfully about their dreams than others. Within the first five weeks I came to respect Eric Bischoff. Perhaps he had been stooged by his unwielding faith to Terry Bollea, but perhaps he was just systematic of an industry where great minds were held back by gang politics. Who else would have dared dream up the New World Order? Who else would have dared combine that strategy with the influx of overseas talent to create a basic who's who of world wrestling? Remember, five or six years ago, this joint was doing shows in front of a few hundred in dingy southern halls. Now, they were selling out some of the greatest arenas across the United States. As I sat there on that plane, I knew the moves made to impress Chris Jericho into the New World Order could systematically backfire. Would he become another Hulk Hogan? Would the crowd buy him as an nWo stable heel? Would Hogan himself rebel against this move? Had I grown the nWo product too much by having too many members? Would the fan network buy an unwaivering. ambitious, clear minded individual with few personal agendas as a strategic member of the nWo? God only knows the nWo had been spoiled by political bastards over the past 18 months. Bischoff's own words of contempt and closed mindedness brought home a few home realities. "Do you know what you're doing? God, don't you remember how Verne ruined it all with Greg? Sometimes people aren't ready, people will always buy a Hogan, Mark. Do you want to survive this job?" Gone were the decisions of what was the best move for ratings long term, it was all about survival. It became clear on some of Bischoff's logics, if you compete, you survive, if you survive, one day you may just get that opportunity to make the changes you have always wanted to make. The question is, would I survive long enough to get that opportunity?

Great show. Looks like you have big plans for The Hitman, something that shouldve happened in real life. Here's one quick nit pick for ya though: Wrath really looked on the top of his game, and Stevie Ray was struggling to get any offence in. To the point where Stevie Ray slid out of the ring, and continued his walk up the ramp. Your Winner: Via countout, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Stevie Ray` Technically Wrath won just not the title. =)

[QUOTE=mad5226;444613]Great show. Looks like you have big plans for The Hitman, something that shouldve happened in real life. Here's one quick nit pick for ya though: Wrath really looked on the top of his game, and Stevie Ray was struggling to get any offence in. To the point where Stevie Ray slid out of the ring, and continued his walk up the ramp. Your Winner: Via countout, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Stevie Ray` Technically Wrath won just not the title. =)[/QUOTE] Heh, I was in shock mate. If I told anyone the stories I heard this last week I wouldn't be believed in cooey. But I swore to secrecy :D

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/nitro.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] World Championship Wrestling continues it's crusade in favour of wrestling excellence when it visits the home of the end of our legendary President JFK. That's right, WCW comes to you live from Dallas, Texas this week from the American Airlines Arena for another hard hitting battle of good versus evil live on Nitro! [B]Quick Card[/B] Cruiserweight Number One Contenders World Series Match #2: Ultimo Dragon v Juventud Guerrera v Chavo Guerrero Jr v Psicosis v Rey Mysterio Jr v Billy Kidman Lodi v Bret 'Hitman' Hart 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair and 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit v Public Enemy Bill Goldberg v Perry Saturn La Parka v 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho 'Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart WCW Television Championship: Stevie Ray (c) v Van Hammer Disco Inferno v Raven Non Title Match: WCW Cruiserweight Champion Eddie Guerrero v Scott Hall 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan v 'Total Package' Lex Luger

Archived