[COLOR="Sienna"][B][SIZE="3"]before the flame war starts, i want to say i love 2004's tweeners.[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] I never saw the discussion that brought about their demise. and I'm not saying i want them back. just that as with many thing i appreciated what i had when i had it, and when i get nostalgics i go back play for a while and remember to thank Adam for always showing me that better days are still ahead.

[QUOTE=lovestruck420;414719]I am 100% for tweeners, and there is a huge place for them, heck half the wrestlers out there today are really tweeners.[/QUOTE] It's more like half the wrestlers out there today don't wrestle in promotions with a strong face/heel divide. Faces are people who are meant to get positive crowd reactions, while heels are meant to get negative crowd reactions. That is the only distinction between the two in modern wrestling. If the fans choose to boo the flag-waver and cheer the guy who uses the camel clutch and wears curly boots, that's up to them.

i remember it being a philosophical thing, and it was took out because it was argued by either adam or an overwhelming minority that there are no such thing as tweeners and it shouldnt be in the game, which is ridiculous. I dont see it coming back. Things have been added to make up for the lack of it, like face/heel divide and stuff like that

[QUOTE=shamelessposer;414731]It's more like half the wrestlers out there today don't wrestle in promotions with a strong face/heel divide. Faces are people who are meant to get positive crowd reactions, while heels are meant to get negative crowd reactions. That is the only distinction between the two in modern wrestling. If the fans choose to boo the flag-waver and cheer the guy who uses the camel clutch and wears curly boots, that's up to them.[/QUOTE] something better to describe a tweener would be a wrestler who wrestles face against heels, and heel against faces, or of course the best example, Bret Hart and the hart foundation in 1997

I'd love to see tweeners back into the game. Maybe make it so it's harder for a "tweener" to succeed when it comes to momentum and popularity... Kind simulating the fact that they always seem like they "can't make up their mind". That way you don't use them overly too much but specific characters you could resemble someone like Raven during his ECW/WCW stints.

Archived