So which is the best new feature?

I don't think any single feature can stand alone, they all work together so much that it's almost impossible to seperate one feature from the rest purely because of the knock on effects. But the national battles and the improved booking AI are my favourites just because of the added layers of depth that they provide. I've always thought the game was skewed too much in favour of the player but now you'll really have to think and earn your way to the top of the wrestling world. :)

The one I think is going to impress me the most, is the new character stats... making ego's huge and such. I don't think the booking thing, far as doing the same match over and over, was as big a thing as people made it out to be. I don't think I ever did the same two people in a match, over and over like that ever, anyways. I always mixed it up, they might be in it, but it's tag, or threeway, or whatever, not just one vs one. So I think the new character effects are going to be great.... I can't wait to get into a fight with one of the worker's.

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;423754]The one I think is going to impress me the most, is the new character stats... making ego's huge and such. I don't think the booking thing, far as doing the same match over and over, was as big a thing as people made it out to be.[/QUOTE] ... Meaning, I think the people that were asking for it, probably did that the most, and they don't want to do it anymore... So... [QUOTE=Lars34;423755]The Creative Meeting section....I really going to enjoy that part[/QUOTE] I completely forgot about that... just looking at the pics of it, had me hyped.

Freebird rule, since my current game relies big time on trios/stables invading the tag team division. It's sad though that you can't create trios in the editor the same way you can create tag teams. Gets extremely annoying for lucha promotions especially (or even for someone who'd play TNA and have for example XXX2 & Senshi getting some trios championship instead of just XXX, or in ROH having Age of the fall3 & Jimmy Jacobs instead of just AOTF, etc.). Well, at least, with the freebird rule I can finally run my major storyline normally, having to deal with weird trios names is irritating but not a major block when playing the game. When I'll start a new game, chemistry store will probably be my favorite feature since I plan to play a very big promotion just for fun, and my poor excel file is already getting tired with a roster of less than 25 people (though I regularly use external jobbers, and workers come and go in and out of my promotion, which probably will be less the case in a big promotion)

While there are a lot of "larger" features in the game and I don't know that I'd call it the "best" new feature, just having the calendar to help me keep track of who will be available when is probably my favorite new feature. I'm getting so tired of having angles planned or matched advance booked for the first week of a new month and then having one of the key workers start up with a touring promotion that I forgot to check the schedule on...

Every single one so far has been amazing. It's REALLY hard to pick one. But my 2 favorite, very simply, are the create/booking angles on the fly, and being able to pick all the wrestlers on the same screen while booking. This should take booking a show from 15 minutes, to around 5. Overall, for me, shows won't be such a chore to book anymore.

Being able to send and retrieve from Developmental is great, as is being able to assign touring contracts in the editor, as it gives the real world mods that bit more realism. I have to say though that the best overall new feature (in my opinion) is the whole creative meeting screen, with all the top fives, including top prospects they think you should hire. It's just a great throwback to the old website top ten's from EWR, as well as a meeting screen. It's just plain fun to find out without having to do any work yourself (talking about the top fives apart from who to hire, as I'm sure I'd disagree with their choices most of the time :))

National/Regional battles is by far my favorite. I couldn't wait to see the "War" relationship with promotions expanded, since that is basically what it is. But the advanced AI is also an incredible addition - it gets frustrating when you're running a small-based promotion and you read major promotions results and they're way out in left field. Hopefully with the new AI, that won't irritate me anymore. :)

Archived