i think it would be a cool feature to add in the future if once in a while wrestlers approached u for a job rather than u always approaching them. and if that wrestler has friends that already work for u then u would get messages from them recommending that u hire their friend. or if it is an enemy u could get messages urging u not to hire that worker. and ur decision could affect ur worker's morale.

Its been suggested loads of times before - and the response will be that it will get very boring very quickly, constantly getting emails asking for a job. Generally the wrestlers that will apply would be the unemployed ones, and lets be honest - generally they are unemployed for a reason (ie they are crap!!) As for friends of your wrestlers - the new creative screen allows them to recommend people (unless I read that post in the Dev Diary totally wrong!) :p

It would be interesting if, as a National + fed, you could get a list of some of the most well known indy guys in whatever region you are working in each show. You could pick a couple up on one-night only deals. From there you could either put them in a dark match tryout or throw them on the show as jobbers.

[QUOTE=Gypsumstack;424783]It would be interesting if, as a National + fed, you could get a list of some of the most well known indy guys in whatever region you are working in each show. You could pick a couple up on one-night only deals. From there you could either put them in a dark match tryout or throw them on the show as jobbers.[/QUOTE] Well you will, kind of, get recommendations from your Booking Staff.

I really like this idea, especially workers in your company trying to get their friends jobs (which I imagine happens all the time). It would play well into the character personalities, where manipulative wrestlers would constantly be trying to influence who you sign.

Along with the idea of having friends talk to you about signing their friends, it could be a way to introduce new workers. If a new worker is created and has a relationship to an existing worker (relative, friend, same dojo even), the current worker comes and talks to you about them. That said, something like this idea would work best if its a rare thing. I've played other games where they had agents approach you about workers (players, actually). But they were rarely worth signing and it happened really frequently, so it got frustrating.

something i have thought would be cool is, if there was a filter option for other workers, were you could pull up all the people in the database that have positive relationships with other people already on your roster. then you could hire people who all like to work together and build one happy family.... :) you can still do this i guess by going into each persons profile and writting it down, been there... but its very tedious...

This is a feature that I always wanted to have happen. But with new "Creative Meeting" feature, you can now see "Hot Prospects" which is basically what I wanted. If you think about it, the only reason you want people to ask for jobs is to see who else is out there - the hot prospects now does this for you. :)

I wish Adam could confirm what they all are - but I assumed that "Next Big Things" are the younger guys on your roster. "Hot Prospects" gives me the impression of who the hot workers are that you should sign. One of the definitions of prospect(s): [B]a potential or likely candidate.[/B] Adam always says you shouldn't assume, but I felt this assumption was correct, given the definition of "prospect".

Archived