I guess that most of us are beginning to wind down our '07 games in preparation for the release of '08 in only a short while's time. What, then, are some of the memorable events that have stuck in your mind over the last eighteen months? Who's gotten over? What storylines have you booked to perfection? Who's flopped? Who's OD'd on the verge of greatness? Here's your chance to talk about everything that's happened to you in your games, big and small, as we prepare for the next generation of TEW.

Just a few things that were memorable to me for my TEW '07 game that's lasted 10 years (2007-2017): [LIST] [*]Fearless Blue became World Heavyweight Champion in my promotion; I took him from being a backyard worker to a global success. [*]My original promotion NECW (New England Championship Wrestling) went bankrupt and I went on to book for MPWF; before the day I left MPWF to start NCW, I released 10 workers that I knew would sign with me, including Fearless Blue. [*]I fired and re-hired Edd Stone more times than I can count; it was like Vince McMahon and Ultimate Warrior. [*]NCW grew into a global success after 8 years of hard work (game time). [*]Joanna Silver and Sprite both appeared nude for a popular men's magazine at seperate times; I wish I could have had those issues! [*]USPW went bankrupt in December 2015; TCW went bankrupt in July 2016; SWF went bankrupt in October 2015. [*]I bought-out NOTBPW in April 2014 with NCW. [*]Titan and Atlas have held my NCW World Tag Team titles over 10 times. Groucho Bling and Elmo Benson have held those tiles 8 times. [*]"The Triple Threat" Davis Wayne Newton and Fearless Blue had Match of the Year in 2015.[/LIST]I'd say the biggest moments in TEW '07 were the ones that I never expected. I never thought I could get Fearless Blue as over as I did. I can't wait for TEW '08 - so I can do it all over again.

[QUOTE=LoganRodzen;425666]Just a few things that were memorable to me for my TEW '07 game that's lasted 10 years (2007-2017): [LIST] [*]Fearless Blue became World Heavyweight Champion in my promotion; I took him from being a backyard worker to a global success. [*]My original promotion NECW (New England Championship Wrestling) went bankrupt and I went on to book for MPWF; before the day I left MPWF to start NCW, I released 10 workers that I knew would sign with me, including Fearless Blue. [*]I fired and re-hired Edd Stone more times than I can count; it was like Vince McMahon and Ultimate Warrior. [*]NCW grew into a global success after 8 years of hard work (game time). [*]Joanna Silver and Sprite both appeared nude for a popular men's magazine at seperate times; I wish I could have had those issues! [*]USPW went bankrupt in December 2015; TCW went bankrupt in July 2016; SWF went bankrupt in October 2015. [*]I bought-out NOTBPW in April 2014 with NCW. [*]Titan and Atlas have held my NCW World Tag Team titles over 10 times. Groucho Bling and Elmo Benson have held those tiles 8 times. [*]"The Triple Threat" Davis Wayne Newton and Fearless Blue had Match of the Year in 2015.[/LIST]I'd say the biggest moments in TEW '07 were the ones that I never expected. I never thought I could get Fearless Blue as over as I did. I can't wait for TEW '08 - so I can do it all over again.[/QUOTE] I always hire Fearlss Blue but can never get him over :( how did you get him so over? I what were his stats like?

Well, I'm aiming to book another six and a half months, rounding out 2012, but so far... - Ring of Fire started as the smallest UK promotion. A highish National phenomenon with as big a following in Europe, we're now the fourth most prestigious in the world. - In 2007, on discovering great chemistry between Merle O'Curle and Don Henderson, I booked them in a well-received Best of Seven series. Merle left at the end of 2007, as we weren't big enough, along with our other major player, UK Dragon. He re-signed in 2009; I kept him and Don on separate brands (and continents) for a year, pitting them against each other finally in a Best of Seven rematch culminating in an A* 30 Minute Ultimate Submission bout on PPV. - ROF also played host to the El Critico/El Bandito blood feud, culminating in a mask v. mask bout where El Critico finally forced El Bandito to unmask forever. - UK Dragon returned in 2010, having bowed out of WLW commitments following a broken neck that kept him out of competition for a year. He promptly captured Match of the Year worldwide, headlining Card of the Year, against Davis Wayne Newton for the belt. While he came out the loser, a year later to the day he challenged for the title again against Joey Beauchamp, headlining an A* card that was Card of the Year again. May 2012 sees him still the champion and riding a head of steam through the Year of the Dragon. - Refused a rematch for the #1 Contendership belt, Don Henderson began sporting a strap of his own to matches to general confusion. After a long series of back-and-forth competition including a particular rivalry with the #1 Contender (a number of matches having both titles on the line with no resolution) he would eventually conquer his demons and overthrow El Critico to unify the belts as the Heritage Title. - We bought out USPW and ran it as Ultimate Sportsmanship Professional Wrestling, an allegedly separate promotion and B-brand running untelevised in Europe with Danny Jillefski on commentary and heeling it up as an authority figure. This would eventually lead to the introduction of a womens division working unbranded and competing for the ROF/USPW Womens Interpromotional Championship.

From my diary game the biggest things I think were [LIST] [*]Peter Valentine as the only american World Champion on TV for almost a year with USPW as TCW, DAVE and SWF were without tv deals for most of 2007-2008. [*]Having one of the most recognizable wrestler user characters as my avatar David Mack had good chemistry with a surprisingly large number of stars, leading to several epic feuds with Acid, Ota, Freddie Huggins and others. [*]Pioneering the concept of cornellverse crossover by bringing in other dynasty characters like Ota, Acid, the Cult of the Gray Dragon and 'Wrath of God' Jack Giedroyc. Which led to several of the top dynasty writers following suit and either making references to events in other dynasties, or bringing the created personas over to their diary. [*]Still having people like Fern Hathaway and Honest Frank as active and viable members of the NYCW roster even after 8 game years have passed. [*]The creation of the Aqua Team Hunter Force with Sammy Tigershark & NY Dolphin managed by Wanda Fish. They weren't the most successful team ever, but they were the most original. :D [*]Having a true multi-promotion invitational tournament where wrestlers outside the promotion could actually win the tournament and the Empire Championship. [*]Jacob Jett getting derailed by a major injury at the age of 24, and having to retire, only to become one of the most sought after color commentators in the world. [*]Big Smack Scott winning multiple titles, including the world title, in SWF and DAVE. [/LIST]

In my game with two of my buddies, some of the more memorable things for me was: [LIST]Patricia Evans (Devil's Daughter) domination of the NOTBPW Women's division. It was ran better than my TCW. The Dudez (Stevie 'Pacific' Parker & Huey 'Joey Malibu' Cannonball) unseen rise in the tag team division. They fueded with the CIA ('Mafia' Mike & Dirty Frank) as the top tag teams in NOTBPW. Nicky 'Nicholas Kramer' Champion being a huge flop in NOTBPW. High hopes were quickly stopped as well as his push. The Alliance (Blackjack Robbins & Bad New Bruno) actually looking quiet good in PGHW. I was questionable able my friend's decision but it worked out well. [/LIST] Those are the only few off the top of my head. I am sure there are many others, but they stick out.

Got a great single player game going with CGC which is upto September 2008. [LIST] [*]Steve DeColt turning on Alex DeColt in a tag team match, leading to a huge feud with several gimmick matches getting A*'s and Steve winning the CGC World title from Alex in the process. [*]Trent Shaffer having excellent chemistry with Barry Kingman in the "Aggressive Tendencies" tag team that held the CGC World Tag titles for over a year and dominating the tag division. [*]Whippy The Clown and Sayeed Ali getting in a bloody brawl and feud over Wanda The Fish which went back and forth for months till Whippy won the heart of Wanda in the end. [*]The rise of Davis Wayne Newton to CGC Canadian champion and he's hugely over, so over that I had to push him down a bit to resign him :), definitely a future multi-time CGC World title holder. [*]The formation of the Revolution stable lead by Steve DeColt with Davis Wayne Newton and the team of Jay Chord and Primus Allen as members, nearly held all the titles but Chord and Allen not over enough to make them totally dominant. [/LIST] Sadly this game will die a horrible death when 08 is out but definitely had my money's worth from 07 :).

Archived