Huge game out, forgot to tell people.....lol

Capelli King

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Glotnot;427504]Julian Delphiki. I live in Greece, am a member of The Family Party, and work for Tharkas Food.[/QUOTE] You and everybody... We're part of a political machine! Revolt against Capelli King! :p Also, everyone in Greece please read/subscribe to my paper: The Gamma Iota. Also, subscribe to Capelli King's paper (Inspire). Mine is for entertainment (complete with random editorials and YouTube clips...) as well as "Sports". Capelli is trying to set up a part of the Greece forum for stuff like TEW diaries and GDS type shenanigans for me to handle and comment upon (in and out of character) on my paper. Also, for the sake of content, I want to have actual real-life sports results and columns. CK's paper is mostly alerts, notifications, and news regarding the eRepublik world. So, subscribe to both or DIIIIIIIIIIIE!!! :p

Guest Glotnot
[QUOTE=mad5226;427514]whats the deal with Greece?[/QUOTE] Capelli is President of Greece. Also, I just resigned from Tharkas Food, to hopefully transfer to Tharkas Weapons. :eek: Anyone else notice that Tharkas runs everything except the government? I'm trying to model my character off of someone from a book, complete with name and The Works of Demosthenes newspaper. Don't tell anyone.

Guest Glotnot
[QUOTE=Ghetto Anthony;427521]So I signed up with the name "Marquis Verde" but when I attempt to login it doesn't work. :( Doesn't even let me in. Lets try this invite thing-a-ma-jig then. Can someone send me one? [email]AnthonyAngle@gmail.com[/email][/QUOTE] Sending one now.

Guest Glotnot
No problem. I think the thing you signed up for was the waiting list. And I'll send one to you too, BIGJOSH.

I sent everyone friend requests and for Swanton it says that there is no Michael Xavier in the game. I am also planning on moving to Greece, and starting up a newspaper based solely on Wrestling Media and Results from random things(RAW, ECW, Smackdown!, Impact!, FOWL Entertainment(the fed I work for) and some other random local results Also, my name in the Game is Tyler Gadzinski(who da thunk it?) and I currently reside from Madison, Wisconsin but plan on joining the beautiful graceland of Greece.

Archived