Official Heroes Mafia Signup Thread

Arrows

[QUOTE=Destiny;429295]So now I assume we just wait for our PMs. I'm looking forward for my instructions, I miss me some mafia.[/QUOTE] Yep. Just giving it a bit to see if the others get activated so I can send theirs at the same time.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Turns out, the other 4 are active, and all 36 have been sent. Yey. No more worrying about that part. Thanks Arlie! Seems they aren't active afterall. Ugh. Well, least they got their PMs, hopefully it won't take too long.

[QUOTE=Destiny;429659]So this is definately going to start on Monday, yeah?[/QUOTE] Yep. Def. [QUOTE=Moe Hunter;429671]I just want to say it's nice to see so many new names on that list. Have fun everyone, and hopefully we get some interesting new players out of this one![/QUOTE] Yea, I hope we do too. Us old guys could use a break sometimes.:)

Guest CyberFreak
I'm In :D I'm going to be honest, I'm a bit nervous... this is my first time playing. Should be some good fun.

[QUOTE=Destiny;430201]Good luck to all our newbies.[/QUOTE] I think watching the likes of ford, petrija, and retched, who have all played at least one game elsewhere, trying to blend in over here, should be fairly amusing. At least with guys like DJ, Outlaw, Derek, and myself on the sidelines this game, they might actually have a chance at keeping up with the thread, now that 3/4ths of the posts each day are gonna be gone.:cool: I know Outlaw's talking like it may be a while before he comes back full time, if he ever does, and I'm going to be out for a bit unless something drastically changes. I'm waiting on my phone call today about a chance at a job that I should have a REALLY good shot at. Already got someone else in the company who's talked highly of me, and the hiring manager really wants to get me in there, so I may not be gone for as long as originally thought.:D With the NLW group coming over for the most part, and two from ewzine, I'm hoping this game'll take some steps towards welcoming them over here. As has been said, the original group over here have been playing for a long time, hopefully they'll enjoy and hang around so we can bring in others to fill in the blanks while we take our breaks. Heck, who knows, maybe if we can reach out to enough, we could eventually have enough to run two games at a time, and knock down that huge mod list a bit.

[QUOTE=Antithesis;430227]Well if all the accounts are active, any chance we can start this before Monday?[/QUOTE] I will likely be spending most of the weekend painting and moving furniture to help make up for yesterday. Food poisoning=HORRIBLE. Not to mention, my dad'll likely hijack my computer for most of the weekend to play poker. Come Monday, I shouldn't be having to do much of anything around the house, and dad'll be heading out of town for the week, every week, for a few months.:cool: Monday would work out a lot better for me.

Man. So not cool. Earlier, I was gonna message Arrows, and be like "Technically, Monday starts at midnight." But instead, this was replaced with "What are you gonna do if GDS is still down tomorrow?" To which he replied "Start whenever it's back up." So here we are, just after midnight. AND HE JUST WENT TO BED. *Huff and Puff.* /end rant

Archived