[HYPE] War Of The Immortals - A Mod by Tommy

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
soo much to do soo much to do.... tommy your making me drool in anticipation here man! I don't know which promotions I wanna start out with first! and it looks like your free agent list is gonna include a heap of talent that's waiting to be picked! hurry up and release it already damnit! hahaha.. j.k u know I'm only teasing haha... (I'm still offering to test this mod by the way so PM me if I can.

Yes, I stole the logo from that crappy real life women's fed. Sue me. Please don't sue me. [SIZE="3"][B]Promotional Spotlight #19 - Worldwide Women's Wrestling[/B][/SIZE] [CENTER][IMG]http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/1982/wwwcn3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [QUOTE] A touring promotion that focuses solely on Women's wrestling, with a mix of athletic competitors, technical workers and beautiful T&A. Owned by America's only female promoter The Fabulous Moolah, it is a boutique fed but is growing fast.[/QUOTE] [SIZE="3"][B]The Immortals [/B][/SIZE] [QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/3732/thefabulousmoolahda0.jpg[/IMG][img]http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/796/chynans2.jpg[/img][/CENTER] [B]The Fabulous Moolah[/B] - The legendary Moolah is not only WWW's owner, but also their most dependable main event star and first champion. Moolah may be older than the rest, but she can still go. [B]Chyna[/B] - One of the promotion's few mainstream stars, Chyna's popularity draws fans and eyeballs to WWW, but her ego may make the run short-lived... [B]Wendi Richter[/B] - She may have some heat with Moolah, but the star of Rock'N'Wrestling is a main event face in WWW. [B]Amazing Kong[/B] - The monster is a perfect fit in WWW, with plenty of much smaller fodder to feed to the Awesome one. [B]The Glamor Girls[/B] - Leilani Kai and Judy Martin bring the experience, talent and a tag team to WWW. [B]Ivory/B] - Ivory's solid foundation and charisma make her the perfect gatekeeper and opponent for WWW's younger stars, and she is almost guaranteed a contract with the touring promotion every time. [/quote] [SIZE="3"][B]The Rest[/B][/SIZE] [QUOTE] Madusa, Victoria, Debbie Combs, Gail Kim, LuFisto, Jazz, Mickie James, Nora Greenwald, Judy Martin, Luna Vachon, Terri Powers, Velvet MacIntyre, Jillian Hall, Jacqueline, Cheerleader Melissa and [B]Lord Alfred Hayes!![/B] [IMG]http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/1861/alfredhayesrc5.jpg[/IMG] [I]Excuse me?[/I] [/quote]

[QUOTE=mike b;482228]cool OK but one question, what happened to Trish or is she in another promotion? [/QUOTE] Yea come on why do a nicely done hype thread when you could just lay it all out in one post then do nothing while you complete the mod. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=rodzillahotrod;483826]just wondering who u guys r going to pick for the promotion to start with from the current list? im most defintally going with the canadian fed that has the harts in it, though i usually start with the #1 fed.[/QUOTE] Well for me im going with the one in hawaii to start:p Ialso might give a crack at the one in the east with hulk hogan:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=darthsiddus2;483846]there r too many to chose from![/QUOTE] Pretty much ever promotion has great potential, but I'm planning on starting my first game with the Texas Wrestling Alliance. Always loved the Von Erichs and, beginning with the Funks, I want to try to cycle all the great wrestling families through TWA, jobbing them all to the VEs. Also want to do a revamped Immortals version of the Ministry of Darkness with 'Taker, Kevin Sullivan, and Demolition. Can't wait!

Don't post much around here but this is something I'm looking forward to. I've put TEW down for a few weeks, but once this gets released my interest will be resparked. One thing I'm wondering (and I'm not really looking for an answer, as the mystery behind this whole thing is great), is the age of the workers. Obviously it's not their real life ages, but are they going to match up with their "peak" wrestling years? Are they going to be spread out completely on some scale you've made so people like Hogan and Piper will be older than Edge and Christain Cage? Or is EVERYBODY going to be...say...24 years old and have 15+ years at their peak. I know it's easier enough to change ages in the editor, but I'll be interested to see what you do with that. Great work, keep it up man.

It's their peak wrestling years on the whole, but workers from the modern era are typically younger than those from the 90's, who are younger than those from the 80's etc. It's definitely not precise and there's some exceptions, but as you said anyone can change it in the editor.

Guest Bolton
[QUOTE=Mr T Jobs To Me;484418]I need some Kevin Nash updates. Of course he owns his own promotion and it's the best damn promotion ever, but details would be nice.[/QUOTE] Big Kev owns his own promotion? Where, where?

Archived