Diploma's

NickC13573

[QUOTE=NickC13573;430062]I mean for doing stuff they outlaw at graduation. Like the school in Indiana where they withheld diplomas because of Cheering. Can they legally withhold your diploma if you throw some "Flair" into graduation[/QUOTE] Dude, **** them. You deserve to add some flair to it. You only live once, just make sure whatever you do that it doesn't and can't be considered somehow you would be ruining others. Also make sure to have some kind of minority involved on your side so you can play the race card. I mean seriously if all goes right you and your minority pal could be sitting 50 large before going into college....

[QUOTE=machinesxe;430079]Dude, **** them. You deserve to add some flair to it. You only live once, just make sure whatever you do that it doesn't and can't be considered somehow you would be ruining others. Also make sure to have some kind of minority involved on your side so you can play the race card. I mean seriously if all goes right you and your minority pal could be sitting 50 large before going into college....[/QUOTE] :eek:

[QUOTE=machinesxe;430079]Dude, **** them. You deserve to add some flair to it. You only live once, just make sure whatever you do that it doesn't and can't be considered somehow you would be ruining others. Also make sure to have some kind of minority involved on your side so you can play the race card. I mean seriously if all goes right you and your minority pal could be sitting 50 large before going into college....[/QUOTE] What? and Wow, that's all I got.

I do believe they can not give you the "paper" diploma but if you pass the classes and have all the credits then I don't believe they can stop you from actuly finishing school. You just won't get that piece of paper.

[QUOTE=alden;430119]I do believe they can not give you the "paper" diploma but if you pass the classes and have all the credits then I don't believe they can stop you from actuly finishing school. You just won't get that piece of paper.[/QUOTE] Bingo.

[QUOTE=SHaynes23;430097]What? and Wow, that's all I got.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=djthefunkchris;430084]:eek:[/QUOTE] Sorry, I didn't mean to be extreme about it at all I just hate ****ing administration going back to middle school in the 8th grade. I mean I had a vice principle follow me home and when I made sure we were way out school area I told her she was a "****ing bitch and she needed to get the hell off my balls before I reported her for misconduct". Let me explain that the reason she was following me home was cause some bitch throw gum in my hair and soda on my as I was walking past her bus and called the girl some explicit names. A bus driver told the principle that I was harassing one of the other students and threatened her. Principle followed me like I said. I said what I felt was need and we were a good 15-20 mins fast paced walk away from the school(I told her first off I was just going home but that when we got back to school on Monday someone had better be suspended for pouring that crap on me. Well it turned out that someone got suspended and that someone was me. For disrespecting the principle. After being out 3 weeks(which is the max time out without a hearing) I received a certified letter from the Education Department requesting that I come to a meeting in another week and meet with them on the matter of returning to school. It told me to make sure to bring any evidence that I had backing my case and witness that could go to bat for me. Well I did and after having about 6 students I was friends with and a few parents that witness the principle following me home from school and a hall monitor that witnessed the whole pouring and throwing of gum on me explain the side of the story. The dismissed for a day and we received another certified mail explaining that I would be suspended for an additional 6 weeks which would actually put me out of school for 3 days into the next school year because of the time of the year this accord. The also went on to offer that with good behavior(going to my tutor every Mon, Wed, Thurs and maintain a B average in each class) they would scale back the suspension to only be 5 weeks and 2 days so that I could start high school on time and not have any make up to do. So ya, to sum it all up I hate school admin and there ****ed up polilitices. I say you should burn a letter jacket or a mock version of the mascot if you can.... Just make sure no one gets hurt.

[QUOTE=NickC13573;430062]I mean for doing stuff they outlaw at graduation. Like the school in Indiana where they withheld diplomas because of Cheering. Can they legally withhold your diploma if you throw some "Flair" into graduation[/QUOTE] Speaking as someone who had to abort "Muck up day" plans at the last minute, I would, at least, be cautious. Although, I don't really know how this stuff goes in the States. ...and ours would have been so sweet. My band were gonna play Jerusalem in cheesy two-part guitar harmonies from the gymnasium roof :D. Alas. Quote The Raven Nevermore

Archived