Serious Real Time Mods

Hey, Like everyone else, I'm really excited about TEW08! Is there any news about serious real time Mods? I can't see anything on here - is there going to be a replacement to T-Zone? If not, is anyone willing to band together to create one (I'm guessing theres too much work for one person!), I'm not much of a poster, so I probably have no stroke around here, but I'd be willing to try and coordinate something. Let me know what you guys know/ think. J

[QUOTE=iacobus;430605] ... I can't see anything on here - is there going to be a replacement to T-Zone? [/QUOTE] While it isn't being hyped, I can say that there is going to be a top-flight modern set released somewhere down the line. :D Those that appreciate the D.O.T.T. mod will certainly appreciate this. ;)

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost;430703]While it isn't being hyped, I can say that there is going to be a top-flight modern set released somewhere down the line. :D Those that appreciate the D.O.T.T. mod will certainly appreciate this. ;)[/QUOTE] No offense to some of the previously announced mods, but it is good to know that someone with a proven track record is working on modern data :) .

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost;430703]While it isn't being hyped, I can say that there is going to be a top-flight modern set released somewhere down the line. :D Those that appreciate the D.O.T.T. mod will certainly appreciate this. ;)[/QUOTE] I'll restate the obvious: YOU. TEASE. To answer iacobus' question, there's the Behemod, the hype thread of which can be found in the '08 forum proper [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30161"]here[/URL]. Eddie Snow's doing most of the stat work and coordinating, I provided help with the Northwest US workers and promotions, and a couple of other people have pledged support as well. I'm sure any help you feel you wish to offer would be gladly accepted. Our aim is to provide a mod that provides at least some coverage across the entire area TEW '08 covers (in other words, we'll have at least one promotion in each area in the game world from Hawaii to the Mediterranean to New Zealand). I should mention that our mod is based on the bones of the old T-Zone files, but we're doing our best to update everything, from worker bios, promotions, gimmicks, stats, and popularity to be as current as possible, as well as adding new data to the mix. We won't be releasing the first full version until after the WWE draft, but an early, stripped down beta version was released the 31st to coincide with the demo release.

I'm currently making a Real World Mod from the ground up, so it might take some time. [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31629"]KM Real World Mod[/URL]. There's no release date for it yet, however, if you were to check the forum, you'd easily be able to see who's working on what, there's even a site called [URL="http://www.tewdownloads.tk"]tewdownloads[/URL] that has a list of what projects are currently under construction.

Archived