Strange events so far '08

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Playing a game as SOTBPW, I have pillaged the in debt TCW and OLLIE, and now have the formerly broke MPWF as my developmental promotion. Would be great, but Sam Keith, the only over TCW guy in Mexico just got semi-severed spinal column. Also a shock, BHOTWG released The Awesome Kiyaru, so he is now with me, re-packeaged as the Awesome Mephisto. So Keith won't be missed

Just for a goof, I decided to play a game and do my best to get fired, because I've never actually managed to get fired before. I break every one of my owner goals as often as possible, signing people against his wishes until he starts vetoing me. We develop a Hatred relationship, and now I have two new goals: "Magnus Ivansson is feeling vindictive; Johnathan "Mercury" Lockheart (my user character) must gain any more momentum." and "Magnus Ivansson is feeling vindictive; Johnathan "Mercury" Lockheart must not gain any more popularity in America." Funny thing is, my user character is also the world champ of the promotion right now. I'm basically being forced to drop the belt...assuming I actually listen to the boss. Who thinks I should book myself in a 10-match winning streak, just to see what he does?

Guest The Aussie
Well, Fearless Blue got jailed for a year for Tax Evasion. Hilariously enough, he hasn't even made his in-ring debut so it obviously wasn't related to wrestling in any way.

[QUOTE=doctorjones;568060]Not so much strange as awesome. In my data where I cleared everybody's contract, as well as added a few promotions, Quebec Pro Wrestling signed these guys off the bat: Jeremy Stone became owner/head booker Steve Flash Enforcer Roberts Joel Bryant Robert Oxford Owen Love Human Aresenal Brent Hill In a performance based promotion. So far, their shows have been rated C, C+, C+. Not bad for a local fed.[/QUOTE] With that talent, I'm amazed it rates that low. :eek:

[quote=Blackman;572139]With that talent, I'm amazed it rates that low. :eek:[/quote] It's because the promotion in itself isn't that popular to begin with. You can only achieve such and such good grades than what your popularity is in the region you're holding the show.

I was looking at building a women's division for an SWF game that I've played two years into, when I discovered Charlize Angelle was one of the most over women in the US and a main eventer in AAA. The reason? In November of 2009, she posed nude in a men's magazine, elevating her status in AAA and making her the top star of BSC. Then, in the first week of December 2009, she posed nude AGAIN, and is now C overness everywhere except the Southwest, where she's at B- popularity.

[QUOTE=lazorbeak;573111]I was looking at building a women's division for an SWF game that I've played two years into, when I discovered Charlize Angelle was one of the most over women in the US and a main eventer in AAA. The reason? In November of 2009, she posed nude in a men's magazine, elevating her status in AAA and making her the top star of BSC. Then, in the first week of December 2009, she posed nude AGAIN, and is now C overness everywhere except the Southwest, where she's at B- popularity.[/QUOTE] If you got it, you flaunt it. And she's got it.

• 2 weeks later...
In one of my games, Sean McFly decided to sign with TCW instead of staying with a National NOTBPW. When I looked to see why I noticed is momentum was an F+ with a W/L record of 1/15 in 2009. He has spent the whole year being jobbed out to Bloodstone & Bruce the Giant. I cause he did something really bad to upset Victoria at home.

Not really strange but Ironic Me and my friend were playing a game of TEW Multiplayer, and we just started, and he stole Samoan Machine from me (I'm INSPIRE, and still don't know how to book ) Anyways, he decided to be BHOTWG, and he decided to steal him from me, what happened though was that he got injured in a fight at GCG, and was injured for 11 months with a bad herniated disk, and I decided to give him surgery for it. Now he's out for 120 Months XD Take That BHOTWG !!!

[QUOTE=UFC-KING;580429]Not really strange but Ironic Me and my friend were playing a game of TEW Multiplayer, and we just started, and he stole Samoan Machine from me (I'm INSPIRE, and still don't know how to book ) Anyways, he decided to be BHOTWG, and he decided to steal him from me, what happened though was that he got injured in a fight at GCG, and was injured for 11 months with a bad herniated disk, and I decided to give him surgery for it. Now he's out for 120 Months XD Take That BHOTWG !!![/QUOTE] Not really ironic either. :P

Day 2 of a new game 2008 Nemesis died of drug abuse. Shame in my last game on my old pc i made it half way through 2009 and he was still on hiatus as was phil. Phil returned beginning of 09 this game and refused negotiations with me even though he's either loyal or strong friends with the owner don't remember which atm but I would assume that would have an impact on whether or not someone would negotiate. Strong friendship maybe but loyalty should be a deffinate, even if their demands are still outrageous. One would think that at least you could earn yourself a sit down. A japanese wrestler Inoue something or another was sentenced to 2 years for purgery!!!

Not really a strange event but just a testament to how bad ass Super Dragon is in my 02 ROH game he is currently on PPA contracts to myself (ROH), APW and JAPW in each of the companys he is a current Champion in JAPW he is their reigning Heavyweight Champion with 3 defenses to his name in APW he is their Reigning internet Champion and has made a modest 12 defenses of the belt and to cap off his current Indy Triple Crown he is the reigning ROH World Champion where he has defended it 4 times. Should be interesting to see which he looses first and when his run of dominance will come to an end.

This might not be so much strange as just destiny but Kurt Angle died almost as soon as my game had begun from drug use. So i thought i'll bring him back to life and stick him in development as a teacher. A year later he dies again. I rear something about a destiny stat, maybe thats his destiny. No luck eh!

[quote=The Aussie;571952]Well, Fearless Blue got jailed for a year for Tax Evasion. Hilariously enough, he hasn't even made his in-ring debut so it obviously wasn't related to wrestling in any way.[/quote] That's horrible! Blue is one of my favorite workers in the CornellVerse. Nothing like taking a backyard wrestler and fulfilling his dream to become a superstar. :D

Archived