C'Verse title belts....for a 3rd time.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just to throw my two cents in. In terms of belts on the list, i would love to see some DaVE Tag belts, and the Warrior Engine KotDM and Blood Brothers belts. But if its fantasy CVerse belts, i really like the XWA belts and would like to see maybe some weight class belts for XWA. Either Light Heavyweight, Middleweight, Welterweight. Something to that effect. Just some ideas. PhreaK

Great work ReapR. With every post they get better and better. It is really great to see how far the custom world of Cornellverse has come. If Sebs hasn't gotten you to work on his GDSverse, that is if he hasn't mastered these also I would hope that you hit his Verse up and do some work there.

ReapeR, Could we possibly get a new render of the TCW's International Title & Tag Titles? That's if you're looking to do some new belts and are bored. I love TCW's World Title and All Action title, however, it would be great to see an updated version of the two other titles. Thank you!! :D

[QUOTE=hrdcoresidebrns;521465]Tremendous work as always, ReapeR. Any chance of getting the tag belts done?[/QUOTE] Yeah, my plan is to render a tag team belt and a Southern Regional title as well for SCCW. One or both of those should be up some time later.

Ok, you'll have to excuse me for using a previously rendered title for this one, but in my eyes it fit the best for how I envisioned it. SCCW Southern Regional Championship [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/SCCWSouthernRegionalChampionship.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=jaredpalexander;520891]MAW North American or TV Title? Also it would be awesome if you could revamp the Global Wrestling Alliance belts in the default C-Verse database. I know I speak for myself and Eisenverse![/QUOTE] Just curious, what's wrong with the current GWA titles?

[QUOTE=Stennick;522478]Global Wrestling Alliance? What am I missing, in my data there is no such an animal.[/QUOTE] That is correct, but I created titles for someone awhile back for GWA and Adam put them in the game. I think, or maybe I just put them in. I can't remember now. :rolleyes:

Archived