C'Verse title belts....for a 3rd time.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks, damaged. Yeah, I didn't want it to take all that long, but churning out all those belts at one time is bit of a pain. I am glad I have ReapeR to help me out. The rest are, of course, coming in due time.

[QUOTE=Payne;461647]Updated first post with UEW Heavyweight Championship.[/QUOTE] UEW!?! CURSES! You give my most vile of enemies their title, but not the mighty EWA?!?!?! Okay, I'm good again. Speaking of EWA... whenever you find the time, I think me and anyone else who has actually used the EWA would appreciate if you go ahead and add a Women's/Female title. I know they don't start with one, but they have a women's division and as such SHOULD have a belt for it. Just a suggestion, I'm just happy someone's taking the time to make all those belts. [SIZE="1"]...but make EWAs next...[/SIZE]

Hey Payne & ReapeR. Love your work. You've both brought the Cornellverse to life with your title renders and I always look forward to seeing your new creations. With that being said, Is there any way by chance that one of you may tackle an updated TCW Hardcore Title? Something that screams "Anarchy"! In my new TCW game I was hoping to create a "rogue" kind of under current going on in the heavily traditional product of TCW led by Nemesis. Thank you!!

Great work again! Also, thanks for fixing the EWA Universal title. However, I will keep the UK version around in the event I want to turn Joey Beauchamp heel and have him win the belt. But seriously, thanks for taking the time to add the belts for European companies. Lord knows its the biggest bastard area in all of TEW. Wouldn't be shocked to find out you could count the number of people who've played in it on your fingers.

[QUOTE=Comradebot;465950]But seriously, thanks for taking the time to add the belts for European companies. Lord knows its the biggest bastard area in all of TEW. Wouldn't be shocked to find out you could count the number of people who've played in it on your fingers.[/QUOTE] Count me in, I'm playing with UEW ;). Thank you Payne for your work, hope you find the time to do the UEW Nations title. I also have a little nitpick, the UEW main title looks great but the name is actually UEW World and not Heavyweight, if you could change the word heavyweight for world it would be perfect but no pressure, I'm already using it anyway :)

Updated the first post with the UEW WORLD title....for all you finicky bastards!!!! Well, now I'm stuck. I want to do the UEW Nations title, but, this is something I have no idea on the concept of. If you have some ideas, this will be the first "You decide the look" title I'm doing, with probably more to come. So, here's the contest, draw up your best or worst title. Use Paint, Photoshop, or crayon and scanner. It doesn't matter. Just put it to a Photobucket account, or a personal webpage, and show it here. I will have a couple of people (privately) vote on the best ones, and the winner will have their title turned into the UEW Nations title, with my rendering. The runners up may have their title turned into something else, but, we'll see. What are you waiting for? Start drawing!!!

Updated first post with SAISHO Destiny. Just so everyone knows, I am changing things up a bit. As it stands, I am working on the main title for each promotion, so that everyone has something to work with. At least 1 title is better than no titles, yeah?

[QUOTE=Payne;466673]Updated the first post with the UEW WORLD title....for all you finicky bastards!!!! Well, now I'm stuck. I want to do the UEW Nations title, but, this is something I have no idea on the concept of. If you have some ideas, this will be the first "You decide the look" title I'm doing, with probably more to come. So, here's the contest, draw up your best or worst title. Use Paint, Photoshop, or crayon and scanner. It doesn't matter. Just put it to a Photobucket account, or a personal webpage, and show it here. I will have a couple of people (privately) vote on the best ones, and the winner will have their title turned into the UEW Nations title, with my rendering. The runners up may have their title turned into something else, but, we'll see. What are you waiting for? Start drawing!!![/QUOTE] Thank you very much for the UEW World, this finicky bastard really appreciates it :D. Now let me see if I can come up with something for that Nations title... Here's my modest attempt: [URL="http://i353.photobucket.com/albums/r376/bitlos/UEW_Nations.jpg"]http://i353.photobucket.com/albums/r376/bitlos/UEW_Nations.jpg[/URL] I based on the your UEW Tag, I think some sort of flag motif is adequate, don't know about the stars circle because it looks similar to the EWA title you made.

Archived