This question is focused only for Cornellverse players... With there being no Dojos originally in the game, what Dojos do you create in your database? And also, What stats do you give them (Prestige and what not)? In the past I've created Dojos in the states that were "run by" Nemesis & others ("run by" in the sense that when someone would debut from that Dojo.. I would link that new worker with Nemesis as a protoge). I may do that again, especially since Nemesis is a free agent and away from wrestling right now... But, I just thought I'd see what others where doing when it came to Dojos.

I also wouldn't mind some fictional c-verse dojo settings (and hey, if you made some logos, throw em our way). Also, there should be more documentation on Dojos in the help file. All I could find with a ctl-f search was setting their prestige and nothing more. For instance, I have a rough idea of what they are, and that's it. And knowing what they're used for is probably pretty important information :)

[QUOTE=crayon;432215]Also, there should be more documentation on Dojos in the help file. All I could find with a ctl-f search was setting their prestige and nothing more. For instance, I have a rough idea of what they are, and that's it. And knowing what they're used for is probably pretty important information :)[/QUOTE] They're referenced in the biographies by newly generated workers, with the prestige effecting their potential \ skills.

Same dojos I included in my dojo mod for 07. They're dojos run by certain Cornellverse workers (like the Texas Wrestling Academy was related to Shawn Michaels) like Oceano, Whipper Spencer Marks (or whoever was George DeColt's tag team partner), and even some young workers like Ochiyo Iijima (to simulate people like Emi Sakura, who are young but have a ton of younger girls they've trained). I gave the dojos prestige equal to their namesakes' Respect. Took all of about 15 minutes to do 30 dojos. :)

[QUOTE]Same dojos I included in my dojo mod for 07. They're dojos run by certain Cornellverse workers (like the Texas Wrestling Academy was related to Shawn Michaels) like Oceano, Whipper Spencer Marks (or whoever was George DeColt's tag team partner), and even some young workers like Ochiyo Iijima (to simulate people like Emi Sakura, who are young but have a ton of younger girls they've trained). I gave the dojos prestige equal to their namesakes' Respect. Took all of about 15 minutes to do 30 dojos.[/QUOTE] Hey Remianen, Do you have this dojo file for download somewhere? Also, do you edit the workers when they come in to have a link with the person you named the dojo after? Anyways, if you have that file.. I would love to download it!

SWF references a training camp that that a of it's young workers came from. WLW, GCG, BHOTWGs and PGHW all have workers with bios saying they graduated from their trainign schools, which seems to me to be different then the child promotions BHOTWG and PGHW or else they would have just called them by name. I think one of the workers in TCW now references a TCW trainign camp as well. In 2004 weren't there to school like PDW which was run by Pistol Pete Hall.

Archived