Rick Law Needs A Makeover

Go search the mods section for alternate renders because there's already one done for him. Actually I'm a bit perplexed as to how the Rick Law alt didn't make the game when so many others did. It's been posted up again recently but I don't remember which thread offhand. Check either the 2007 Render thread or else the newer alt thread in the 2008 Mods section. I'm sure you'll find it.

That would be me. Out of all of the pictures I did that weren't included in the game, that's the one that surprises me most. It's not perfect, and I personally have no problem with his Cop gimmick, but so many people ask for it it's unbelievable.

[QUOTE=jaredpalexander;432649]It's not that it really bothers me, but i feel like it just comes off a little jobberish. I would like to use the pic you have created and use Ricky Law as a Benoit/Malenko type techinical tough guy.[/QUOTE] Well, it probably comes off as a little 'jobberish' because the gimmick has been stripped away and it's just the bare person now. I think Self did an awesome job on this one because I tried to alter Law myself and it was tricky because his hat came down so low. What you've got though is a good basis now whereby other layers can be added to him to give him a new look other than the cop gimmick or the bare 'jobber' look. i.e. it's not that hard now to add different hair, clothes etc to the Self pic.

Archived