The GDS-Verse (Progress & Submission Thread)

Basic Data Name: Izzy Grace Short Name: Izzy Grace Biography Chris Cole is better known as Izzy Grace, former lead guitarist of the band "Crash Landing," which tragically broke up after lead vocalist Mark Kirk's overdose. After a failed solo tour, Cole turned to the world of professional wrestling for a new career, thinking them not too far apart, being largely about ridiculous stunts and entertaining fans. After a brief introduction to professional wrestling basics, it was off to Canada, banking on his reputation to get him by until he was had more training. However, Izzy's rock-star lifestyle led to an early bad reputation after an alcohol and drug related escapade led to him blowing a spot while wrestling hungover and ending a young prospect's career. Move Set Superkick Finisher: Crash Course (Impact) [Running Flipping Senton to an opponent seated in the corner] Uber Finisher: Fall From Grace (Impact) [Lift over the shoulder like a standard body slam, but drop backwards into a cutter] Personal Data Gender: Male Sexuality: Hetero Relationship: No Race: White Nationality: Canadian Based In: Canada Status: Active Wrestler Style: Entertainer Size: Lightweight Face Gimmick: Rock Star Heel Gimmick: Rock Star Loyalty: None Born: Mar 81 Set To Debut: Sept 09 Favoured Role Wrestler: Usually Occasional Wrestler: Sometimes Manager: Sometimes Referee: Never Announcer: Never Color Commentator: Sometimes Personality: Usually Road Agent: Never International Data Active Area(s): USA, Canada Languages: English (Fluent), French (Passable) Personal Drinking 46% Soft Drugs 60% Hard Drugs 23% Personality Just an outline of the worker's personality (e.g. what you see in game), 'considered to be': Party Animal Performance (0-100) Babyface: 78 Heel: 89 Cool: 100 C0cky: 85 Crazy: 30 Legit: 0 Comedy: 40 Weasel: 65 Brute: 0 Weird: 0 Wholesome: 20 Skills (0-100)* Brawling: 23 Puroresu: 9 Hardcore: 11 Aerial: 36 Flashiness: 74 Mat Work: 24 Chain Wrestling: 16 Submissions: 31 Microphones: 69 Charisma: 91 Acting: 72 Announcing: 0 Athletisism: 84 Toughness: 47 Stamina: 37 Power: 31 Basics: 41 Psychology: 26 Safety: 18 Consistency: 41 Selling: 62 Respect:2 Reputation: 63 Sex Appeal: 73 Superstar Quality: 85 Menace: 25 Intensity: 36 Stiffness: 27 Resilience: 63 Refereeing: 0 MMA Style: 0 Overness* I’ll take the number as standing for ‘set-all’ , but feel free to specify differing values for each region… it just didn’t seem worth typing them all out. USA: 55 Mexico: 10 UK: 5 Canada: 45 Japan: 0 Europe: 5 *These values may be adjusted to balance the mod. Physical (0-100) Head: 100 Body: 98 Arms: 100 Legs: 93 Contracts Business: Neither a potential owner, nor booker RENDER DESCRIPTION Inspired by Mark Wahlberg in the film Rock Star, feel free to directly riff off of that. reference image [url=http://blog.timesunion.com/davenport/files/2011/08/rockstar.jpg]here[/url] (in the center) Hair – long & brown Facial Hair – Clean Shaven Eyes – Blue Face – Arrogant & confident Extras – nothing of note Clothes – Some sort of flamboyant vest, preferably in a bright orange, green or purple Body - Not ripped, but still muscular

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm glad you got the right idea for it, because I didn't explain it too right, I did mean like that, so bravo my friend for reading my mind :p Most of all well done, Lil Brother Ryan looks sweet, as does Jaguar which is by far the scariest looking thing I've seen on these boards since I last read an Eidenhoek diary haha. Brilliant work man

Basic Data Name: Ralphie Daze Short Name: Ralphie Biography Ralphie Daze is El Specialo with only slightly more sense. A Canadian wrestler known best for his simpleton gimmick, Daze manages to find work despite the fact that he's average in the ring. He seems to connect with the fans in a way that makes him a very compelling babyface. Personal Data Age: 24 Nationality: Canadian Based In: Canada Role: Wrestler Wrestling Style: Entertainer Size: Heavyweight Face Gimmick: Simpleton Heel Gimmick: Simpleton Extra Info: Known to be a bit anti-social. Move Set Finisher: Sammie Cutter (Impact) Secondary Finisher: De-Wormer (Impact) Uber Finisher: None RENDER DESCRIPTION Think an older Ralph Wiggum. Yeah, terrifying.

Basic Data Name: Spenser George Short Name: Spenser Biography The name "Spenser George" may not ring a bell to you but if you're from Canada, you've probably seen her wrestle. Spenser is better known as "Taylor Branson", a female posing, badly, as a man. Most promotions have taken to playing it straight, with her facing both female and male opponents to much success. Unfortunately, the gimmick distracts from the fact that Spenser is a good technical wrestler and a decent high flier to boot. Personal Data Age: 23 Nationality: Canadian Based In: Canada Role: Wrestler Wrestling Style: Technician Size: Light heavyweight Face Gimmick: Crossdresser Heel Gimmick: Equality Fighter Extra Info: Very nice person backstage, though also quite driven. Move Set Finisher: Nail Her, Taylor! (Impact) Secondary Finisher: Manly Maneuver (Impact) Uber Finisher: None RENDER DESCRIPTION Something like this: [IMG]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfkREKEslu8ysv0q4SS1ZBRy6xh5c12YOmKYOnQBUnhYaZfbxOLAPJkDWw[/IMG] (Addy Starr)

Basic Data Name: The Separatist Short Name: Separatist Biography A favourite in Quebec and hated in nearly every other province, The Separatist campaigns for Quebec's "liberation", in French no less. This gimmick tends to rub people the wrong way, which may explain why The Separatist seems to be a job-boy everywhere outside his home province. Personal Data Age: 27 Nationality: Canadian Based In: Canada Role: Wrestler Wrestling Style: Entertainer Size: Heavyweight Face Gimmick: Patriot Heel Gimmick: Turncoat Extra Info: None. Move Set Finisher: Liberty and Death (Impact) Secondary Finisher: Le Revolution (Impact) Uber Finisher: None RENDER DESCRIPTION Mask with Quebec flag on it. Generic look otherwise. Maybe a beard.

Basic Data Name: Ethan "Hollywood" Starmaker Short Name: Starmaker Biography Ethan Starmaker, who claims to hail from Hollywood, is best known for his promises to turn any superstar, no matter how inferior, into a star. Best known for his fueds with Ralphie Daze, who he wants to make into a pop sensation, Starmaker can always get under the crowd's skin. But that may also be due to his below-average wrestling skills as well. He is often used in tag teams to cover this, though he excels at aerial maneuvers. Personal Data Age: 25 Nationality: Canadian Based In: Canada Role: Wrestler Wrestling Style: Entertainer Size: Heavyweight Face Gimmick: Flashy/Cocky Heel Gimmick: Sleazy Agent Extra Info: None. Move Set Finisher: The Big Ticket (Impact) Secondary Finisher: Your Name in Lights (Impact) Uber Finisher: None RENDER DESCRIPTION Star-shaped sunglasses. Short spiky hair (blonde). Maybe smatterings of facial hair? Big cheesy grin on his face.

Basic Data Name: Paris Plaster Short Name: Plaster Biography Paris Plaster is so generic that most people who watch his matches don't remember ever seeing him before. That being said, he does have some decent psychology and is adept at the basics, so he gets fed to all the up and coming wrestlers. Who were we talking about again? Personal Data Age: 34 Nationality: Canadian Based In: Canada Role: Wrestler Wrestling Style: Brawler Size: Light heavyweight Face Gimmick: Fan Favourite Heel Gimmick: Old School Heel Extra Info: None. Move Set Finisher: Flash Pin (Pinfall) Secondary Finisher: None Uber Finisher: None RENDER DESCRIPTION I'll leave this one up to you. I'd guess pale white with light blonde hair, but that's just a suggestion.

Basic Data Name: The Truant Short Name: The Truant Biography The Truant is a young wrestler who is attempting to make his name in Canada. He works a young punk gimmick, disrespecting veterans and newcomers alike. He's not a great wrestler, though he has the potential to improve. He's mostly used as a punching bag, since he has some decent selling skills. Personal Data Age: 16 (or, if necessary, 18) Nationality: Canadian Based In: Canada Role: Wrestler Wrestling Style: Entertainer Size: Lightweight Face Gimmick: Punk Heel Gimmick: Punk Extra Info: Very social. Move Set Finisher: Day Off (Impact) Secondary Finisher: None Uber Finisher: None RENDER DESCRIPTION [IMG]http://us.cdn4.123rf.com/168nwm/ostill/ostill0911/ostill091100221/5988062-studio-expressive-portrait-of-a-young-punk-man-hansome-on-isolated-background.jpg[/IMG] Something like this?

[QUOTE=SWF Fan;1723196]I'm glad you got the right idea for it, because I didn't explain it too right, I did mean like that, so bravo my friend for reading my mind :p Most of all well done, Lil Brother Ryan looks sweet, as does Jaguar which is by far the scariest looking thing I've seen on these boards since I last read an Eidenhoek diary haha. Brilliant work man[/QUOTE] Excellent. That's just as well because I've already made the green and red taping textures for the other two brothers. :D Ha. Thanks for the kind words. I've got a little bit of time on my hands today, so hopefully I'll get another couple of renders posted sometime this afternoon.

I love Sundays... [QUOTE=dvdWarrior;1716595]Sadly, I haven't really messed with any version of CLAW for a while, though I imagine I'll be hitting the ol' editing boards on them again soon. If you come up with something cool for The Family somewhere else, then by all means, make it happen. I'll look forward to seeing what you come up with.[/QUOTE] Thought I'd make a start on The Family... [CENTER][IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/sebsplex/Wheezer.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/sebsplex/JigSaw.jpg[/IMG] [B]Wheezer, JigSaw[/B][/CENTER] Jigsaw's render is pretty much based off of LoNdOn's render from the old community mod thread. Experimented with a partial tattoo, but I'm undecided if it really works. [QUOTE=SWF Fan;1721046]Name: Jordan Ryan Short Name: Jordan Ryan RENDER DESCRIPTION Hair – Dark brown, down to the shoulder, messy Facial Hair – Stubbly with full brown moustache Eyes – Blue Face – Focused Extras – Clothes – Tape on wrist like other two brothers, green tape Body – Tanned muscular[/QUOTE] Another of the Ryan Trilogy... [CENTER][IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/sebsplex/JordanRyan.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jordan Ryan[/B][/CENTER] Not quite sure if this is the style of moustache you meant by "full".

[QUOTE=sebsplex;1723554]I love Sundays... Thought I'd make a start on The Family... [CENTER][IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/sebsplex/Wheezer.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/sebsplex/JigSaw.jpg[/IMG] [B]Wheezer, JigSaw[/B][/CENTER] Jigsaw's render is pretty much based off of LoNdOn's render from the old community mod thread. Experimented with a partial tattoo, but I'm undecided if it really works.[/QUOTE] Looks fantastic to me. TBH, Wheezer looks almost exactly like I've been envisioning him lately. Great work on both of those. :)

[QUOTE=SWF Fan;1723565]Again, blame my shoddy work but you got it quite spot on. I imagined him kinda like a better looking Joey Ryan, where the name comes from as I'm a big fan and he does look a lot like a good looking version :p[/QUOTE] Ah, of course. Makes sense. In that case, I may give the render a little tweak later in the week and try and add a bit more awesome to the 'tache. :D [QUOTE=dvdWarrior;1723732]Looks fantastic to me. TBH, Wheezer looks almost exactly like I've been envisioning him lately. Great work on both of those. :)[/QUOTE] Excellent, thanks. I finished up Bone today as well. Not really feeling Chop Chop yet though, so I might have to wait a bit with him until some inspiration hits. Anyway here's Bone and also a render missing from the last upload, Collie Bluenote... [CENTER][IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/sebsplex/Bone.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/sebsplex/CollieBluenote.jpg[/IMG] [B]Bone, Collie Bluenote[/B][/CENTER] I really wanted to tweak Bluenote a bit more, but the file corrupted when I saved it, so I'd have to start over. :( [QUOTE=jindr3k;1722270]Name: Unstoppable Pot Smoker Short Name: UPS RENDER DESCRIPTION Feel free to link/post pictures if needed/easier. Hair – some hair going through mask. Dunno what is possible but something like spikey hair or dreads Facial Hair – Chin fluff Eyes – Any. Bloodshot. Face – Mainly covered by mask. Crazy expression for the bits that can be seen. Extras – The mask has leaf logo on it and maybe smoking something :D Clothes – Black or orange singlet also with leaf on it and some fingerless gloves if shown Body – Quite scrawny with a couple of tattoos (one is a leaf if possible)[/QUOTE] Might have gone a little overboard with this one... [CENTER][IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/sebsplex/UnstoppablePS.jpg[/IMG] [B]Unstoppable Pot Smoker[/B][/CENTER] I'm guessing that's the right "leaf" in question? I must confess, I forgot to include it as a tattoo as well, but the one on the mask should compensate for that I hope. :p

[QUOTE=sebsplex;1724513][CENTER][IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/sebsplex/UnstoppablePS.jpg[/IMG] [B]Unstoppable Pot Smoker[/B][/CENTER] I'm guessing that's the right "leaf" in question? I must confess, I forgot to include it as a tattoo as well, but the one on the mask should compensate for that I hope. :p[/QUOTE] Absolutely epic. I love it Sebs!

[QUOTE=sebsplex;1724513]Excellent, thanks. I finished up Bone today as well. Not really feeling Chop Chop yet though, so I might have to wait a bit with him until some inspiration hits. Anyway here's Bone and also a render missing from the last upload, Collie Bluenote... [CENTER][IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/sebsplex/Bone.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/sebsplex/CollieBluenote.jpg[/IMG] [B]Bone, Collie Bluenote[/B][/CENTER] I really wanted to tweak Bluenote a bit more, but the file corrupted when I saved it, so I'd have to start over. :([/QUOTE] Love those, especially Collie. I love the hair, and that expression is spot on. Bone looks ready to do some damage. Good stuff! :)

SHORT CHARACTER SUBMISSION FORM This is the new-look short form, for those who just want to contribute character ideas and aren't fussed about how all the other stats and figures are set. Basic Data Name: Moth-Man Short Name: Moth-Man Biography This is a little blurb I did when I first used this character, feel free to change it in anyway :) Dan Wallace is a high flier originally from Cardiff, Wales who is best known for his athletic build and Moth Man character which adds to an otherwise dull wrestler, whilst an undoubted hard worker and a decent flyer he is unlikely to ever make it big unless he can become the butterfly he has always wanted to be. He is known backstage to perform the same action before ever match he works as Moth Man, in which he chews on his left sock for 10 seconds before making his entrance. Personal Data Age: 21 Nationality: Welsh Based In: USA Role: (Wrestler, Road Agent, Referee, etc) Wrestler Wrestling Style: Spot Monkey Size: Small Face Gimmick: Comic Book Hero Heel Gimmick: Comic Book Villain Extra Info: (anything not covered above or in the bio e.g. drug problems, relationships with other characters, etc) Move Set Finisher: (impact, pin or submission) Full Body Metamorphosis Secondary Finisher: (impact, pin or submission) Gnaw (Submission) Uber Finisher: (impact, pin or submission) Stare At The Lights (or S.A.T.L Clothesline) (Pinfall) RENDER DESCRIPTION Feel free to link/post pictures if needed/easier. [IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/sebsplex/Mothman.jpg[/IMG] YOu did this for me, so could it be transfered to the gds-verse? :) Hair – (Colour, style, length, etc) Facial Hair – (Clean shaven, certain style of goatee, stubble, beard, etc) Eyes – (Colour) Face – (Expression, scarred, make-up, etc) Extras – (Shades, hat, weapon, cigarette, necklace, piercings, etc) Clothes – (Pretty much explanatory, although note that right now I’m only rendering headshots, so really the only attire I need to know about is stuff that would cover the upper body. Feel free to include gloves, wrist taping, etc since I might do some shots with a hand or two visible) Body - (Fat, muscular, hairy, tattoos, skin tone, tanned, etc)

[QUOTE=ChrisWest;1723696]Great to see that the GDS-verse is back. I don't own the game, but I follow this thread anyway, because of the awesome renders :)[/QUOTE] Thanks man. Good to see you're still around these parts. :) [QUOTE=20LEgend;1725015]I've had a look over but what month will the 5.0 update be in? Also will there be an updated picture pack? I can't wait for this new version![/QUOTE] I'm aiming to get the next upload posted by January - earlier if it's done, but tbh I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing most of next month. Yup, picture pack will include all the new renders and alts... it'll be a similar deal as last time, with blank placeholder images for characters I don't get rendered in time. I probably shouldn't have set a submission deadline shortly after the CBH release though... :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=LandMass;1723399]Name: Ralphie Daze Short Name: Ralphie RENDER DESCRIPTION Think an older Ralph Wiggum. Yeah, terrifying.[/QUOTE] One new render (and an alt) completed tonight... [CENTER][IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/sebsplex/RalphieDaze.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/sebsplex/RalphieDaze_alt.jpg[/IMG] [B]Ralphie Daze, Ralphie Daze_alt[/B][/CENTER] Hopefully this is somewhere in the ballpark.

[QUOTE=sebsplex;1726151] I'm aiming to get the next upload posted by January - earlier if it's done, but tbh I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing most of next month. Yup, picture pack will include all the new renders and alts... it'll be a similar deal as last time, with blank placeholder images for characters I don't get rendered in time. I probably shouldn't have set a submission deadline shortly after the CBH release though... :rolleyes:[/QUOTE] Sorry I wasn't clear (but I'm pleased I now know that info) but I should have put What will the month be in the data? :) Good news about the pic pack too, I was feeling too lazy to save them all :p

As a final reminder... [CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]Submissions Deadline For (5.0)[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="4"][B][U][COLOR="Red"]Sunday November 20th[/COLOR][/U][/B]![/SIZE][/CENTER] Might as well stick with the original deadline, regardless of CBH. No specific time, basically when I get online Monday evening, I'll take note of everything and anything submitted after then stands little chance of making it in this time around. Submission forms below. Any questions, just stick them in this thread or PM me. [B][CENTER]_______________________________________________[/CENTER][/B] [B][U]Submitting Characters[/U][/B] Either forms can be used to submit characters. The short and breezy one or the full form for those who wish to include every detail... [QUOTE][SIZE="4"][B][U]SHORT CHARACTER SUBMISSION FORM[/U][/B][/SIZE] This is the new-look short form, for those who just want to contribute character ideas and aren't fussed about how all the other stats and figures are set. [B][U]Basic Data[/U][/B] Name: Short Name: [B]Biography[/B] The blurb explaining your character. Special brownie points will be awarded for bios that refer to other characters or promotions already in the GDS-Verse ;) [U][B]Personal Data[/B][/U] Age: Nationality: Based In: Role: (Wrestler, Road Agent, Referee, etc) Wrestling Style: Size: Face Gimmick: Heel Gimmick: Extra Info: (anything not covered above or in the bio e.g. drug problems, relationships with other characters, etc) [B]Move Set[/B] Finisher: (impact, pin or submission) Secondary Finisher: (impact, pin or submission) Uber Finisher: (impact, pin or submission) [B][U]RENDER DESCRIPTION[/U][/B] Feel free to link/post pictures if needed/easier. Hair – (Colour, style, length, etc) Facial Hair – (Clean shaven, certain style of goatee, stubble, beard, etc) Eyes – (Colour) Face – (Expression, scarred, make-up, etc) Extras – (Shades, hat, weapon, cigarette, necklace, piercings, etc) Clothes – (Pretty much explanatory, although note that right now I’m only rendering headshots, so really the only attire I need to know about is stuff that would cover the upper body. Feel free to include gloves, wrist taping, etc since I might do some shots with a hand or two visible) Body - (Fat, muscular, hairy, tattoos, skin tone, tanned, etc) This form doesn’t have to be followed, but when people post their descriptions; these things should be kept in mind at least. [/QUOTE] Or... [QUOTE][SIZE="4"][B][U]FULL CHARACTER SUBMISSION FORM[/U][/B][/SIZE] Complete the form(s) below and I’ll add the details manually. [I](NOTE): You can submit more than one character. If you want to submit two characters as a tag team, fill in the Tag Team Info section as well (same applies to Stable info).[/I] [B][U]Basic Data[/U][/B] Name: Short Name: [B]Biography[/B] The blurb explaining your character. Special brownie points will be awarded for bios that refer to other characters or promotions already in the GDS-Verse ;) [B]Move Set[/B] To save having to type out all the move conditions, just post a description of what the move if it it isn't obvious by the name... e.g. High Times (Frogsplash). Finisher: (impact, pin or submission) Secondary Finisher: (impact, pin or submission) Uber Finisher: (impact, pin or submission) [U][B]Personal Data[/B][/U] Gender: Sexuality: Relationship: Race: Nationality: Based In: Status: Style: Size: Face Gimmick: Heel Gimmick: Loyalty: Born: Month/Year Set To Debut: Month/Year [B][U]Favoured Role[/U][/B] Wrestler: Occasional Wrestler: Manager: Referee: Announcer: Color Commentator: Personality: Road Agent: International Data Active Area(s): Languages: [B][U]Personal[/U][/B] (Drug Problems, Steroid Usage, Law Problems, etc.) [B][U]Personality[/U][/B] Just an outline of the worker's personality (e.g. what you see in game), 'considered to be': [B][U]Performance (0-100)[/U][/B] Babyface: Heel: Cool: C0cky: Crazy: Legit: Comedy: Weasel: Brute: Weird: Wholesome: [B][U]Skills (0-100)[/U][/B]* Brawling: Puroresu: Hardcore: Aerial: Flashiness: Mat Work: Chain Wrestling: Submissions: Microphones: Charisma: Acting: Announcing: Athletisism: Toughness: Stamina: Power: Basics: Psychology: Safety: Consistency: Selling: Respect: Reputation: Sex Appeal: Superstar Quality: Menace: Intensity: Stiffness: Resilience: Refereeing: MMA Style: [B][U]Overness[/U][/B]* I’ll take the number as standing for ‘set-all’ , but feel free to specify differing values for each region… it just didn’t seem worth typing them all out. USA: Mexico: UK: Canada: Japan: Europe: *These values may be adjusted to balance the mod. [B][U]Physical (0-100)[/U][/B] Head: Body: Arms: Legs: [B][U]Contracts[/U][/B] Originally I left this out, since the promotions were unknown and everything was being set up from scratch. However, I'm going to leave this section open for people to suggest a suitable destination for their character, which I'll consider at the very least. [B][U]Business[/U][/B] Business Reputation: Roster Size: Pacts: Patience: Roster Turnover: Finance: Booking Reputation: Hiring Style: Firing Style: Title Changes: Style Preference(s): [B][U]RENDER DESCRIPTION[/U][/B] Baring in mind that I've rendered nearly 400 characters for the GDS-Verse already, please try not to be too vague with the description. I'm at the stage where I need a little more than 'c0cky, goodlooking' to go on. Even if you don't have real preference on some aspects of the render, just posting something along the lines of 'looks a bit like INSERT', would be good whether it's a real life person or another render. Feel free to link to photos or other images for me to go on. Hair – (Colour, style, length, etc) Facial Hair – (Clean shaven, certain style of goatee, stubble, beard, etc) Eyes – (Colour) Face – (Expression, scarred, make-up, etc) Extras – (Shades, hat, weapon, cigarette, necklace, piercings, etc) Clothes – (Pretty much explanatory, although note that right now I’m only rendering headshots, so really the only attire I need to know about is stuff that would cover the upper body. Feel free to include gloves, wrist taping, etc since I might do some shots with a hand or two visible) Body - (Fat, muscular, hairy, tattoos, skin tone, tanned, etc) Keep in mind with the renders that there will be some limits (depending on what props are needed), but I’ll try where possible to compromise should I need to do something that Poser won’t let me do. This form doesn’t have to be followed, but when people post their descriptions; these things should be kept in mind at least. [B][U][SIZE="3"]TAG TEAM INFO[/SIZE][/U][/B] Team Name: Team Type: Experience: Formed: Finisher:[/QUOTE]

Meanwhile, two more missing renders for the CLAW... [CENTER][IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/sebsplex/MadDogMcGee.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/sebsplex/JamarHammersmith.jpg[/IMG] [B]Mad Dog McGee, Jamar Hammersmith[/B][/CENTER] Dog is probably the creepiest looking render I've made, but I was trying to make him look rabid, mangy and downright vicious, without going the usual route of sticking a dog collar or something on him. [QUOTE=20LEgend;1726305]Sorry I wasn't clear (but I'm pleased I now know that info) but I should have put What will the month be in the data? :) Good news about the pic pack too, I was feeling too lazy to save them all :p[/QUOTE] Ah right. I'm not 100% sure yet. I want to move it forward a little way, but the further you go, the more there is to update, etc. Probably no further than 2010, if that far.

[QUOTE=sebsplex;1726494]Meanwhile, two more missing renders for the CLAW... [CENTER][IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/sebsplex/MadDogMcGee.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/sebsplex/JamarHammersmith.jpg[/IMG] [B]Mad Dog McGee, Jamar Hammersmith[/B][/CENTER] Dog is probably the creepiest looking render I've made, but I was trying to make him look rabid, mangy and downright vicious, without going the usual route of sticking a dog collar or something on him.[/QUOTE] Can't remember if I ever gave you a description for Hammersmith or not, but that render there is just about as close to what I picture in my head as you can get, dvdWarrior approved! I truly love that Mad Dog McGee though. Might give me frightmares!!! :eek:

Archived