[Cornellverse] Favorite new characters

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I signed Nathan McKenzie from APW and he's being touted for big things in my SWF game. And obviously Swoop McCarthy. There's a possibility of putting them together as a tag-team to help build them up. Also, signed an unemployed monster heel called Gargantuan, who, with the right guidance could become a star (I think) sent him to developmental for a little while and plan on bringing him to Supreme TV in a month or so.

[quote=Sammartino;436113]And now a question: Who from the 5 wrestler of "The Quest" can become a star??[/quote] I had Fearless Blue as my World Champion in TEW07. I just worked with him nonstop until his skills improved and he got over. I'm attempting to do the same thing in TEW08. I absolutely love that blue headed man! :)

[QUOTE=Sammartino;436264]Just another Question: don't you think that Euro is understimated?? I mean Australia got a lot of more talent and/or more bright future hope... I check the DB too.. Australia new character (the ones who will be in the future) are more in number and look like more skilled than European!! And there is only one Fed There!![/QUOTE] I definately think so. I hope with another update they'll be a couple more european workers. Fortius Maximus can only go so far.

Archived