currently no promotions start with a drug testing policy, do they add them as the games progresses? Also if i test someone after a TV show and they show up positive how long should i wait until i test them again? if i test them next show are they likely to fail again due to the current drugs or would it be a new patch? Thanks in advance.

I converted my TEW 07 data to use in the trial and started a game as WWE. Just to be a dick I drug tested everyone the first day and caught maybe 10 people. One was a ref and two were road agents.

So I put my SWF drug testing level to "Extreme" Or whatever it is when it's the highest form. I ran my first show and a couple days after I haven't heard anything. Is it safe to say that no one failed the test then? When do you typically hear that someone has failed a test? The next day? Cheers.

[QUOTE=Olback;433580]Also if i test someone after a TV show and they show up positive how long should i wait until i test them again? if i test them next show are they likely to fail again due to the current drugs or would it be a new patch?[/QUOTE] I was just messing around with the drug testing, and William Regal came up as a steroid user. I gave him a last chance, and then did another full comprehensive test (same day, immediately after the first), and he came up clean.

[QUOTE=RKO_HBK;435631]I was just messing around with the drug testing, and William Regal came up as a steroid user. I gave him a last chance, and then did another full comprehensive test (same day, immediately after the first), and he came up clean.[/QUOTE] They only come up dirty for the same offense once. In other words, yeah if you test BSS twice he'll come up clean. This means that each time somebody comes up with a dirty UA, it's a separate incident.

[QUOTE=Sigilistic;435671]They only come up dirty for the same offense once. In other words, yeah if you test BSS twice he'll come up clean. This means that each time somebody comes up with a dirty UA, it's a separate incident.[/QUOTE] Thats good to know.

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE=Olback;449262]i checked the editor and i cannot see how you can make a company start with a drug testing policy. can you do this, if so how? also do companies add drug testing policies as they go along?[/QUOTE] It might be something that the owner/booker has to start themselves or it might only effect the human controlled fed for extra realism. [QUOTE=Sigilistic;435671]They only come up dirty for the same offense once. In other words, yeah if you test BSS twice he'll come up clean. This means that each time somebody comes up with a dirty UA, it's a separate incident.[/QUOTE] So Snitsky must be addicted to roids, because everytime he gets tested he fails.

[QUOTE=ColtCabana;449271]It might be something that the owner/booker has to start themselves or it might only effect the human controlled fed for extra realism. [/QUOTE] yeah i figured that might be the case.

Archived