Derek B = Eric Blackley?

[QUOTE=TheEdgeOfReason;433771]Nothing really that relates to him from the game from what I see, just that they have very nearly the same name. I loled when I seen him.:D[/QUOTE] I take it you havent seen 21CW's announcer then

[QUOTE=TheEdgeOfReason;434409]I assumed that he was in the game before Ut started frequenting the boards. Maybe I'm wrong though.[/QUOTE] Steve Smith is the result of UT666 ever swelling ego :rolleyes: In a few years he will have given up announcing, beat Cornells ass in a game of poker to inherit TCW. Then he makes himself holder of all titles for eternity. Adam I apologise for the spoilers ;)

[QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;434411]Steve Smith is the result of UT666 ever swelling ego :rolleyes: In a few years he will have given up announcing, beat Cornells ass in a game of poker to inherit TCW. Then he makes himself holder of all titles for eternity. Adam I apologise for the spoilers ;)[/QUOTE] We all know thats the most logical way for Cornell to hand over the reigns lol.

Archived