Post edited by Adam to become an explanation for people just visiting who may otherwise wonder what was going on: [B]Thread Closed. A poster thought TEW08 was out and caused a scene. It wasn't. Elicense had merely put the license up for sale early, but the game itself wasn't. Any licenses purchased will work, but the game isn't out until Sunday.[/B]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Togg;434075]hmmm the game is set up to buy but where is the full game download? am i missing somthing here? ITS NOT SUNDAY YET lol[/QUOTE] when you buy the game from elicense, they have the Full DL ready for you.

This is spectacular. I don't think we were supposed to know about this that early, but I've already purchased it and I'm in the process of downloading the retail version right now. If this wasn't meant to be for right now - sorry for being so stubborn and having to have it now. If it was meant to be for now - THANK YOU ADAM! :)

[QUOTE=LoganRodzen;434084]This is spectacular. I don't think we were supposed to know about this that early, but I've already purchased it and I'm in the process of downloading the retail version right now. If this wasn't meant to be for right now - sorry for being so stubborn and having to have it now. If it was meant to be for now - THANK YOU ADAM! :)[/QUOTE] Yea sorry Adam....if I let the cat out too soon.

[quote=Lars34;434102]Yeah and I am feeling like a dipS**t[/quote] No worries, bud. All of us would have done it - I got so pumped when I read the thread and started downloading it. The only way I'd be mad is if our license we just bought isn't going to work when the full version comes out (which it will!). ;)

[QUOTE=LoganRodzen;434104]No worries, bud. All of us would have done it - I got so pumped when I read the thread and started downloading it. The only way I'd be mad is if our license we just bought isn't going to work when the full version comes out (which it will!). ;)[/QUOTE] U would be mad.....hell my girl would kill me lol

Archived