The Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society (Cornellverse)

[B]Best Friends- Best Interests ?[/B] Freedom Caribbean Wrestling had just finished putting on their final show of 2007 Dolor Congelado (that's Frozen Pain in English), a show that featured Puerto Rican Power retaining his Puerto Rican Championship against King Kong Kennedy in the main event. For the most part the show was pretty good, featuring a great semi main event between Shawn Gonzalez and Leper Messiah that featured a surpising win for the reborn Tully Arthurs, that would guarantee him the first title shot of 2008, whilst Handsome Stranger sneaked by Mainstream Hernandez to retain FCW's midcard belt the People's Championship. But the main event itself was terrible. Ever since Puerto Rican Power won the title in FCW's first show back in September, in an excellent match against Shawn Gonzalez he had been defending it in increasingly tedious five minute contests against a variety of extremely limited hosses and the fans were getting bored of it. Shawn Gonzalez, who helped Puerto Rican Power set up the company was also the head booker and though he had been booking the undercard pretty well, he was unable to book an inspiring main event and it was beginning to tell with falling attendances amongst the last two shows. [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT]Over the next few weeks, Shawn Gonzalez felt very down that his booking of FCW was beginning to fail and that he would feel a strong responsibility if the company his friend has put so much investment in was to go under before it ever got the ground. [/LEFT] [LEFT]Just before the Christmas holidays Gonzalez dropped a bombshell on his friend by resigning from his head booker position with immediate effect. P.R Power was obviously shocked by Gonzalez decision and seemed determined on talking his friend round but the 'lone wolf' was having none of it, citing that he already felt burnt out as a booker and that he wanted to concentrate on his in-ring career, as he felt he wasn't producing his best with the distractions.[/LEFT] [LEFT]Gonzalez, then recommended someone to his friend, someone he felt could take over the book. When Gonzalez, told P.R Power, that it was some barely known youngster, who had a cup of coffee during the dying days of DaVE, Puerto Rico's most famous wrestler scoffed at the idea, saying it was ludicrous. Gonzalez pleaded with his friend to give the 'kid' a chance.[/LEFT] [LEFT]P.R Power knowing that his friend, did him alot of favours in helping him set up the company, eventually relented after being barraged by Shawn's constant pleas, that his unknown 'kid' was given a chance. [/LEFT]

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkslategray][I]Delorean Driver.com[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][I][U][COLOR=#2f4f4f]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/U][/I][/B][/CENTER] [B][I][U][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B][/CENTER] [B][U]News and Notes from Puerto Rico[/U][/B] [B][U][/U][/B] Following the shock resignation of Shawn Gonzalez from the head booker positiion of Freedom Caribbean Wrestling after only four months. His replacment is even more of a shock. The Barely known Charles Rainier, a 22 year old 'prospect' who had a cup of coffee with DaVE as an enhancement talent, after impressing on the East Coast independent circuit is the surprise choice to take over the reigns of FCW. [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [B][I]The new guy in charge of FCW[/I][/B] [/CENTER] Sources inside the promotion, tell us that Puerto Rican Power was very reluctant to taking on someone with such inexperience, but was somehow persuaded by departing head booker and best pal Gonzalez to take a chance on the youngster. Many inside the industry are dooming FCW to failiure with this crazy appointment, lets just hope Mr Rainier can prove them wrong.

[B][U]Meeting Mr Lopez[/U][/B] It was the first Saturday of 2008 and I was about to meet my new employers for the first time. Was I feeling nervous, you bet I was, and even I had my doubts about taking on such a challenge...yes even I thought Shawn's idea was crazy. [B]Shawn:[/B] Welcome Charles, how you finding San Juan so far [B]Charles (Me):[/B] The weathers nice [B]Shawn:[/B] You hooked up with any mamacita's yet ? [B]Charles:[/B] Erm no, but I've barely been in the country, so give me a chance [B]Shawn:[/B] Yeah for real, anway here comes the guy in charge I had seen P.R Power on a few wrestling tapes, and he looked physically impressive there but he looked even more imposing in person. [B]Charles:[/B] Hello Mr Power, a pleasure to finally meet you. [B]P.R Power:[/B] Nice to meet you Charles, I've heard alot about you and even though I have my doubts, very strong doubts I add...my friend and I also gather your friend Shawn has twisted my ear, so I'm prepared to take a gamble on you and by the way you can call me Wilson or Mr Lopez. I also go by the name of Puerto Rican Power in the ring, surely you didn't seriously think I was called Mr Power did you I gave a somewhat nervous laugh to his last statement [B]Charles:[/B] Erm no, but you never know...I mean you could have had the name changed by depol. [B]P.R Power/Wilson Lopez:[/B] Hmm didn't consider that. But do you know of any wrestlers that have actually made their stage name legally binding [B]Shawn:[/B] For sure Wills, did you not know that Jim Force's, name on the birth, marriages and deaths register is now Jim Feel the FOOOOOOORCE!! Force. [B]P.R Power/Wilson Lopez:[/B] Did I hear that right, his middle name is 'Feel the FOOOOOOOORCE !!' [I]I just had to come in with a comment, I might of risked putting my foot in it, but I needed to show that I could hold my own with these two veterans[/I] [B]Charles:[/B] Yeah...you know Jim, he is kind of crazy. [B]P.R Power/Wilson Lopez:[/B] Consider the idea of changing my name to Puerto Rican Power on a permanant basis, permantly unconsidered [I]We all laughed and with the ice seemingly broken, Shawn, Mr Lopez and I all headed into Mr Lopez's office.[/I]

[B][U]The Initial meeting [/U][/B] I could bore you with a word by word account of the meeting, but I couldn't remember everything was said......but Mr Lopez set me some goals. Part way through the meeting Shawn received a phone call and had to leave the office, leaving me with is somewhat relucant boss. During the meeting he set some goals, that I would need to meet to remain in charge of the FCW book...... [SIZE=2][B]FCW Cannot fall into debt over the next two years: [/B]This was seen as a vital goal by Mr Lopez, saying that the moment FCW starts losing money, is the day he will close it down and walk away from wrestling and him walking away from wrestling, would be seen as a national crisis in Puerto Rico. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2] [B]Shawn Gonzalez must have reached a high level (B) of momentum over the past 18 months:[/B] Mr Lopez pointed out to me, that Shawn had done me a great favour by getting me this opportunity and that his friend deserved a strong push. I agreed and pointed out that I was very grateful for the opportunity. [B]Cannot hire or rehire the contract of those known to have problems with the law :[/B] This was when Mr Lopez, told me that he persuaded some girl that hung out the local bar to phone Shawn. He said that one thing he was never too keen on was hiring anyone with a criminal background but that Shawn insisted that his younger brother and his proteges the Latino Kings were given a job. Mr Lopez said that though they had been no problem so far, he just didn't trust them. Though I admired Mr Lopez stance, I did kind of feel that he was stabbing his best pal in the back with this decision. Wanting to keep my new job, before I had even got started, I kept my thoughts to myself [B]Cannot hire or rehire a wrestler who has less than D- in charisma: [/B] The least important of all the goals, bur Mr Lopez told me that he wanted FCW to be known as an entertaining promotion both in and out of the ring and that he didn't want to see any Charisma free robots on his watch. Oh well that put paid to any ideas of getting Merle O'Curle a holiday to Puerto Rico. [/SIZE]

[B]O.O.C Note[/B] 1. I'm going to be off on holiday for the next week- so I'll be way away from a computer for the most part. Yeah just as I make the full purchase of TEW 08, I'm off on holiday- mind you I did book it, before the announcement was made on a release date. I thought about posting the intro until I got back, but I just couldn't resist and think of the initial postings as like a preview of what's to come ;) 2. Saying that if I can, I might be able to find some internet access and the time at wherever I'm staying at to put up the roster post. Just needs cutting, pasting and poncing up with a bit of presentation. So don't be too surprised if I get that up sometime during the week, but don't feel a massive wave of disappointment if I don't either :D 3. I suppose the question you will all be asking is....why FCW ? Simple answer, I wanted to take on a challenge that was very different to BHOTWG. The main thing is that I want to take a small company and help them grow this time around as opposed to maintaining the position of a big company.

[B][U]Settling In[/U][/B] Well it looked like San Juan, Puerto Rico was going to be my home for the forseeable future, how long I was going to stay on this 30 by 100 mile Island depended on how successful I was going to be at booking FCW or perhaps I'll just realise one day that I'm stuck on Puerto Rico. Anyway the feelings were positive right now and it was probably helped by the fact that Mr Lopez (better known to everyone as Puerto Rican Power) had set me up to to stay at the Hotel El Convento, one of the top hotels in San Juan, whilst I looked for a more permanent place of residence. On my wages and with five star luxury being funded by 'Puerto Rico's Most Loved' I was in no hurry to start my search for a poxy Villa. Besides who knows how long I was going to stay on this Island for, plus the fact that I didn't have time to start a property search, because between relaxing by the pool and checking out the hot senorita's, plus I also had the small matter of watching a lot of wrestling tapes, all the FCW shows and also any of the scouting tapes Senor's Lopez and Gonzalez watched when putting together the FCW roster.

[B][U]Assessing the Roster[/U][/B] [I]After watching the Tapes Senor's Lopez and Gonzalez had sent to me, I came to my own conclusions the best that I could, because the filming quality of some of these tapes could be described as amateurish at best.[/I] [B][I]In Ring Talent[/I][/B] [B][U][COLOR=black]Amo Del Gato[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmoDelGato.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Leon, Mexico / [B]Age:[/B] 25 [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 10, [B]Weight [/B]195 Ibs [B]Finisher:[/B] Ninth Life [I](Corkscew Flipping Neckbreaker)[/I] Amo Del Gato is an average Luchador, meaning that with the right opponent he can be carried to a decent match, however put him in there with a fellow masked spotmeister and his matches can look a bit messy. He'll probably be staying amongst the lower card for now, until he can improve his peformances skills to go along with his natural atheletic gifts. [CENTER][COLOR=red]***********[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U]Bradford[COLOR=indigo] Peverall[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Edison, New Jersey/[B] Age:[/B] 23 [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 4, [B]Weight:[/B] 265 Ibs [B]Finisher:[/B] Rock Hard Uppercut [I](European Uppercut)[/I] Bradford's main selling point is his unique look and the fact that he has managed to get over what is a pretty basic move-set by performing it with plenty of pizzazz. He's also developing some solid performance skills, his overall psychology still needs some work but he's a decent seller and he's a consistantly reliable performer. Whilst not at the maint title level, he should be a solid candidate for a Peoples Championship run sometime down the road. [CENTER][COLOR=red]******************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=darkorange]Carlos Gonzalez[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlosGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Miami, Florida / [B]Age:[/B] 23 [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft ,[B] Weight:[/B] 220 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Latino Crab [I](Inverted Boston Crab),[/I] Running Knee Drive [I](Running Knee Strike to a seated/kneeling opponent)[/I] He might be Shawn's Brother, but quite frankly the senior Gonzalez should have left behind his 're-formed' criminal of a younger sibling at the penetentiary, because even with Shawn's training his wrestling skills are criminally bad. I also see the guy being a major pain in the ass down the road, because he'll demand a better push, simply because of who he has an association with. [CENTER][COLOR=red]**********************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=navy]Charles[/COLOR][COLOR=olive] Rainier[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Providence, Rhode Island/ [B]Age: [/B]22 [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 11, [B]Weight:[/B] 200 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] C.R Driver [I](Double Underhook Piledriver),[/I] Moonsault [I]Oh yeah thats me. I'm a solid cruiserweight, that can work a variety of styles and though I'm better than much of the roster (that's not a boast, just the worrying truth), I still have quite a bit to learn in terms of both my in-ring and out of ring skills. Overall I should be a solid addition to the FCW Midcard[/I] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Disclaimer:[/B] Charles Rainier is a slightly adjusted version of the Charles Avatar user character. He looks nothing like me in real life and for a start I'm from England, not America.[/FONT] [CENTER][COLOR=red]*************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=blue]D.C Rayne[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DCRayne.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B] [B]From:[/B] Allentown, Pennsylvania/ [B]Age:[/B] 24 [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 2, [B]Weight[/B]: 250 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Storm Damage [I](Leg Hook Brainbuster)[/I] [I]Rayne is the smaller (though not that small) more technically sound half of the leading Babyface Tag Team on the roster Natural Storm. They're solid but are a bit bland and I can't see much more in their future than being a couple of mid level tag guys.[/I] [CENTER][COLOR=red]**************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=green]Dragon [/COLOR][COLOR=red]Del [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Arco[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]Iris[/COLOR][COLOR=darkgreen]Jr[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DragnDelArcoIris.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Guadalajara, Mexico/ [B]Age:[/B] 22 [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 4 , [B]Weight:[/B] 155 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Dragon Driver 07 [I](Cross Legged Reverse Piledriver),[/I] Shooting Star Press [I]First the positives, this pint sized luchador has a cool mask and has some spectacular moves in his arsenal however he's a total spot monkey at this stage of his career and seems incapable of piecing together his moves with any degree of logic. If he could improve his in-ring psychology and his mat skills just a bit, he could turn out to be a star performer.[/I] [CENTER][COLOR=red]******************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=blue]Eddie Howard[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Huntington, West Virginia/ [B]Age:[/B] 22 [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 5 , [B]Weight:[/B] 295 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Lariat Clothesline, Powerbomb [I]Howard provides the 'Power' half of the dependable but ultra-bland Natural Storm Tag Team. Out of the two I actually think he has more overall potential to break out as a singles performer than his partner, but even then I don't see him as future singles champion material.[/I] [CENTER][COLOR=red]**************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U]El Hijo [COLOR=navy]Del Zonk[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Zonk.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Saltillo, Mexico/ [B]Age:[/B] 21 [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 9 , [B]Weight:[/B] 185 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Zonk Bomb [I](High Angle Senton Bomb)[/I] Yet another young luchador that has made his home in FCW. Out of the ring Zonk is probably one of the most entertaining people we have on the roster. But in the ring he's really nothing to right home about and until he improves his in-ring abilities I can't see much use for him beyond being a 'fun' opening level act. [CENTER][COLOR=red]**************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=olive]Handsome [/COLOR][COLOR=dimgray]Stranger[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HandsomeStranger.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Ciudad Juarez, Mexico/ [B]Age:[/B] 32 [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 245 Ibs [B]Finishers[/B]: Catalan Twist [I](Front Face Lock Cutter), [/I]La Gota [I](Spinning Bull Dog)[/I] The man formerly known as Pecs, Mikel Alonso and for a briefwhile Super Starfish is a solid but unspectacular wrestler and it's not hard to see why he didn't quite make it on the National stage. However he has some veteran prescence and his hispanic roots obviously put him in good favour with FCW's owners P.R Power and Shawn Gonzalez into landing him a job. He's the current People's Champion at this moment in time and is currently enjoying a solid push and is pretty much hovering round the main event picture, but that's more to do with the lack of true stars on the roster, rather than him being all that worthy of such a push. [CENTER][COLOR=red]*************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=dimgray]Hector[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Galindo[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HectorGalindo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Fort Lauderdale, Florida /[B] Age:[/B] 22 [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 210 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Latino Press [I](Shooting Star Press, preceded by trash talking)[/I] Galindo is part of the Latino Kings faction, and is currently one half of the FCW Tag Champions. He's a high flier that is all sizzle and no steak, meaning that he is capable of pulling out some crazy spots but he has very little else in his locker. With P.R Power's incistence that I don't sign or resign anyone who has had trouble with the law, Galindo's time in FCW might not go much further than what his current contract runs for (which thankfully for him is about a year), however I might well be tempted to get rid of him anyway myself by that time as he's a serious botch artist and I rather not have half the roster end up on the disabled list. One has to wonder though how Shawn Gonzalez feels about P.R Power's feelings towards 'wrestlers' with a criminal background, as the Lone Wolf see's himself as a bit of a social worker having saved the Kings from a life of crime. Maybe the fact that they are working a 'Gangsta' gimmick has Mr Power believing that they are still a bunch of gang-bangers in real life. [CENTER][COLOR=red]*****************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U]Hells [COLOR=darkred]Bouncer[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellsBouncer.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania/ [B]Age:[/B] 21 [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 11 , [B]Weight:[/B] 390 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Damnation Drop [I](Sitdown Two Handed Chokeslam)[/I] At almost Seven Feet Tall, Hells Bouncer makes for a menacing monster heel, meaning that he makes an ideal enforcer for a sneaky heel or as part of a heel stable. Shawn Gonzalez has been working hard over the past year or two, to make Bouncer more capable of turning out a decent performance in the wrestling ring, but it's not hard to see why the former DaVE 'prospect' spent most of his time on the outside of the ring, rather than inside it and despite Shawn's honorable intentions to help improve Bouncer as an in-ring performer, it may be in FCW's best interest's to keep the near 7 foot monster out of the ring as much as possible. [CENTER][COLOR=red]********************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][COLOR=darkred]Jesus [/COLOR][COLOR=darkgreen]Chavez[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JesusChavez.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Queens, New York/ [B]Age:[/B] 22 [B]Height:[/B] 6ft 3 , [B]Weight:[/B] 295 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] 187 Neckbreaker [I](Swinging Neckbreaker)[/I] Chavez is part of the Latino Kings faction providing the 'muscle' of the group, which has led to him mainly standing around on the outside 'running inteference' whilst the two flashy high fliers get to show off in the ring. Chavez is not a great wrestler by any means but fact is that when he has got in the ring he has shown himself to be a more reliable performer than Hector Galindo. Given a bit more competive in-ring exposure he could well improve and whilst I don't ever see him breaking out as a singles star anytime soon, he could at-least provide the 'big-man' part of a big-man/little man tandem. [CENTER][COLOR=red]*************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U]King Kong Kennedy[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KingKongKennedy.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Buffalo, New York/[B] Age:[/B] 27 [B]Height:[/B] 6ft 1 , Weight: 470 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Kennedy Krush [I](Body Avalanche),[/I] Ghetto Splash [I](Belly Splash)[/I] King Kong Kennedy is one of a several monster heels, signed by the FCW ownership to feed to Puerto Rican Power, to get the Puerto Rican wrestling icon over as a dominant champion, the conclusion I came to that basically PRP is feeding himself these talent free hosses to make him look 10 times as good, as he really is seeing that he IS the owner. Things is this not 1988, this is 2008 and the fans are smarter these days and that's why every main event thus in FCW has been a total failure of a snooze fest. However once the fans got bored of seeing PRP take down these monsters in 5 minute 'classics' Shawn Gonzalez had the wonderful idea of teaming two of these mega-fatties up as a monster heel tag team, the wittily named 937 Ib Express. One has to wonder what was going through Mr Gonzalez head at the time, because seeing one of these fat lumps in the ring one at a time is bad enough, but seeing them as a team is even more painful. Thankfully one of their contracts runs out in a few months, and I think you can already take a pretty good guess that I wont be renewing it. If the boss insists that I do renew both their contracts, then I'm resigning and catching the next flight back to JFK airport. [CENTER][COLOR=red]*************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=royalblue][COLOR=navy]Kirk [/COLOR]Jameson[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KirkJameson.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Boston, Massachusetts / [B]Age:[/B] 22 [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 3 , [B]Weight:[/B] 270 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Finisher #1 [I](Spinning Leg Hook Suplex)[/I] , Pin Point Accuracy [I](Step Up Enzuigiri),[/I] Cross Arm Lock, Figure Four Leg Lock Kirk Jameson has to be one of the brightest prospects on the FCW roster. Already a technically sound performer at just 22 he still has plenty of room to get even better and whilst he's already a more than solid in-ring performer, his out of ring skills could still do with alot of polish, which might explain why he has been paired up with a manager in the form of Maryam Vega. Right now he's definitely someone to consider for the People's Championship picture, and if he can build on his overall package, there's no reason why he can't be a future main eventer. In fact he has so much potential, that I worry that one of the big guns such as SWF or TCW, will swoop in one day to take him away. [CENTER][COLOR=red]*************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U]Leper [COLOR=olive]Messiah[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeperMessiah.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Aurora, Illinois/ [B]Age:[/B] 32 [B]Height:[/B] 6ft 9 , [B]Weight:[/B] 325 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] The Prophecy (Spinning Side Slam), Worlds Strongest Slam (Gorilla Press Slam) Whilst the 937 Ib Express was one of Shawn Gonzalez worst ideas as a booker, Leper Messiah has been a stroke of genius, seeing a career rebirth for the former Tully Arthurs. The former World Strongest Man is still far from a great in-ring competitor but looking at the FCW forums and from gauging the reaction of the fans in attednance at FCW's initial shows, the nightmarish sociopath character has certainly helped made Leper Messiah one of the most talked about members of the FCW roster, amongst the fan-base. [CENTER][COLOR=red]******************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=black]Mainstream [/COLOR][COLOR=darkorange]Hernandez[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Toronto, Ontario/[B] Age:[/B] 21 [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 10 , [B]Weight:[/B] 210 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Apparition # 14 [I](Moonsault Leg Drop),[/I] Pontiac to Home [I](Swinging Reverse STO),[/I] Super Kick A former Mid Atlantic and RCI Tournament winner in MAW, Hernandez might just be the best overall talent on the roster, he's decent in the ring and he backs that up by being one of the most we have on the mic. He's still a little unknown to some of the fans round here, so he's not been getting a main event push, so he's been hovering round the People's Championship Title scene right now. He has the talent to all the way to the top of FCW, but much like Kirk Jameson, the biggest fear is that one of the big guns in SWF or TCW will spot his talent and poach him away. [CENTER][COLOR=red]************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=royalblue][COLOR=blue]Matt [/COLOR]Hocking[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Lansing, Michigan/ [B]Age:[/B] 18 [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 225 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Shock Drop [I](Inverted Tornado DDT)[/I] Right now Hocking is teaming with fellow teenager Regular Joe, as the Young Americans, a jobber team designed to be to fed to stars, in particular they're there to bump around for monster heels. At just 18 years old though he does have plenty of potential and can be seen as something of a long term project. [CENTER][COLOR=red]***********************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U]Ox Mastadon[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OxKreviazuk.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Chicago, Illinois/[B] Age: [/B]25 [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 2 ,[B] Weight:[/B] 465 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Ten Ton Splash [I](Second Rope Seated Senton)[/I] , Ox Plough [I](Rebound Fore-arm Smash)[/I] Oh here's the other half of the Big Fat Lumps of ****e Express, what I said about his fellow fat lump of a partner, applies here. [CENTER][COLOR=red]*************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][COLOR=red][U]Puerto [COLOR=blue]Rican [/COLOR]Power[/U][/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] San Juan, Puerto Rico/ [B]Age:[/B] 36 [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 7 ,[B] Weight:[/B] 320 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Atomic Full Nelson[I] (Swinging Full Nelson),[/I] San Juan Rush [I](Running Big Boot)[/I] , San Juan Impact [I](Full Nelson Slam)[/I] I better not say too many bad things about my boss, especially as he's practically treated like a god in Puerto Rico. In fairness PRP will probably admit he's not the greatest in-ring competitor, in terms of being able to put on 5 star technical classics but he's very good at playing to his strengths and because he's insanely popular in Puerto Rico, he could probably just stand in the middle of the ring doing something like read the San Juan Phone directory and the fans would lap it up. [CENTER][COLOR=red]************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=dimgray]Regular Joe[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RegularJoe.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Waterville, Maine/ [B]Age:[/B] 18 [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 2 , [B]Weight:[/B] 250 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Fishermans Suplex, Roll Up Regular Joe, (who's real name by the way is Joseph Benning) is one half of the jobber tandem The Young Americans. Much like his partner Matt Hocking, he's still pretty green at this stage, but he has age on his side and the pair are definately seen as a long term project, who will hopefully rise through the ranks of the promotion, whilst constantly improving as workers both in and out of the ring. He will have to change his ring name sometime down the line, because though his real name is kind of jobberbish and ring name that practically spells out that he is a jobber, is probably worse. [CENTER][COLOR=red]********************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=darkred]Rudy[/COLOR][COLOR=dimgray] Velasquez[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RudyVelasquez.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] San Fernando,. California/ [B]Age:[/B] 22 [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 1, [B]Weight:[/B] 225 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Street Cutter [I](Firemans Carry Cutter),[/I] Ghetto Stomp [I](Flying Double Stomp)[/I] Velasquez is the third member of the Latino Kings and considered to be the best of the three, like his tag partner Galindo he's a high flyer but he's a much more well rounded and conistent wrestler and out of the three he has the most potentital to make it to the top of the FCW mountain. However his known criminal record, will probably prevent him from ever reaching thr FCW summmit, seeing as PRP doesn't want us to sign or resign workers with a known criminal background. [CENTER][COLOR=red]*************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=red][COLOR=darkgreen]Shawn[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=gray]Gonzalez[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] El Paso, Texas/ [B]Age:[/B] 37 [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 2, [B]Weight:[/B] 255 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Latino Crab (Inverted Boston Crab), Reverse DDT Best friend of Puerto Rican Power, part owner and the guy I took over the book from. He's a solid all rounder but he's beginning to show signs that he is past his best. However I've been told I've got to push him to the moon, and I think it has everything to do with the fact that PRP wants to keep his buddy sweet, when his brother and two thirds of the Latino Kings are sent to the unemployment line when their contracts come up for renewal [CENTER][COLOR=red]***************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=purple]The Sensational[/COLOR] [COLOR=magenta]Singh[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Calcutta, India/ [B]Age:[/B] 30 [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 230 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Simply Fabulous [I](Slingshot Power Bomb),[/I] Powerslam, Pants Pull Sunset Flip[I] (Sunset flip whilst grabbing the tights)[/I] Much like Leper Messiah, the Sensational Singh is someome that has enjoyed a career rebirth in FCW, by going heel. Before he came to FCW he was a bland Cruiserweight, who's main selling point was that he was well built and tended to use power moves as opposed to the usual high flying antics of his fellow lightweight peers. The decision to bleach his hair, don a robe and therefore turn heel, has really helped give Singh the character he needs to help him get over with the fans and for the first time in his career he might be ready to receive a sustained push. [CENTER][COLOR=red]*******************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [COLOR=darkorange][B][U]Tigre [COLOR=black]Salvaje [/COLOR]Jr[/U][/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TigreSalvaje.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Villahermosa, Mexico/[B] Age:[/B] 21 [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 8 , [B]Weight:[/B] 180 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Salvaje Suplex [I](Straight Jacket Suplex),[/I] Tigre Roll [I](Rolling Thunder Senton)[/I] Yet another young luchador, that has been picked up by FCW, he's probably the most naturally talented of the three with naturally good flying skills, combined with solid ability on the mat, however he is also hideously inconsistant flitting between looking like a promising prospect to an absolute no hoper from one show to the next and until he starts to put in good perfomances on a consistant basis, he'll find himself bogged down in the lower end of the FCW pecking order. [CENTER][COLOR=red]****************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=navy]Titan[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Titan.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Hamilton, Ontario/ [B]Age: [/B]21 [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 9 , [B]Weight:[/B] 350 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Titanic Choke Slam [I](What is says on the tin, it's a generic big man Choke Slam)[/I] [I]Like FCW needed another ungifted hoss. Hells Bouncer, I can understand- he has a cool, marketable look, as a menacing monster heel. One of the Fat Bastard Express I can understand, but Titan ? this guy has nothing much going for him. He's not the biggest monster heel, he has very little in-ring ability and he's not exactly flushed charisma either. In a nutshell, the guy sucks.[/I] [CENTER][COLOR=red]***************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][I]Out of Ring Talent[/I][/B] [U][B]Carl Batch[/B][/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][B]From:[/B] Harlem, New York/ [B]Age:[/B] 30[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Carl Batch is best known from his time in DaVE where he managed the Peak Brothers to several tag title victories, then kept the crazy Eddie Peak under some level of control, when Doug left and Eddie blew up as a singles star in his own right.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]On the first few FCW shows he has been at the side of the Sensational Singh, but from watching the tapes I get the feeling that Batch's streetwise hustler and Singh's pompous new fabulous heel don't really gel together, mind you they said that about Batch being paired up with the crazy Peak Brothers.[/SIZE] [CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=red]*******************************************[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [LEFT][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ff0000][B][COLOR=black][U]Cueball Lynch[/U][/COLOR][/B] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=2][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/LEFT] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B]From:[/B] Harrisburg, Pennsylvania / Age: 35[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Called Cueball because of his bald head Jerry Lynch, is a competent colour commentator, whose main calling card is the fact that he is very old school by cheering on the heels. Though his act can be pretty entertaining, producing the ability to reel out a few memorable one liners from the commentary table, his wrestling knowledge isn't all that great , especially when it comes to calling the moves of the fast paced luchadores, usually calling most of their flippy floppy moves as a 'somersault' when his comentary team partner (Dane) needs a breather. [/SIZE] [CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=red]**********************************[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [LEFT][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]Dane O'Hara[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=2][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/LEFT] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B]From: [/B]Wichita , Kansas / [B]Age:[/B] 33[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Dane first came up into the business with CZCW and was used as both an announcer and a backstage interviewer for some of their DVD's between 2001 and 2005. With P.R Power and Gonzalez looking for a cheap but competent competitor, Dane fitted the criteria.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]He's pretty knowledgeable when he comes to his wrestling, but he's super bland and that might explain why Cueball Lynch (who is less savvy on calling the moves but more charismatic) was hired as his partner in the commentary booth.[/SIZE] [CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=red]***************************[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [LEFT][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B][U]Maryam Vega[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=2][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaryamVega.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/LEFT] [SIZE=2][B]From:[/B] San Juan, Puerto Rico / [B]Age:[/B] 21[/SIZE] [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]Apparently Maryam was working as a receptionist at the El Convento, when P.R Power was impressed by not only her striking looks but also her effervescent personality, when he offered her a job to be ringside assistant. By the third show, she was coming out at the side of top prospect Kirk Jameson. Though she still has quite a bit to learn, P.R Power feels that she can develop her own skills alongside Jameson (who's ultra bland on the stick) and in turn help Jameson himself come out of his shell as an out of ring performer. [CENTER][COLOR=red]************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U]Rico Santana[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RicoSantana.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][B]From:[/B] Honalulu, Hawaii/ [B]Age:[/B] 45[/SIZE] One word sums up Rico throughout his fairly unmemorable career 'solid'. Meaning that he was never great, but he was reliable enough to put in a decent performance night in night out. Unable to get some one who has a really great wrestling mind (basically because the would feel a small time up start promotion like FCW is beneath them), a Road Agent of Santana's level is the best FCW can get right now. [CENTER][COLOR=red]********************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [LEFT][COLOR=#ff0000][B][COLOR=black][U]Ryan Holland[/U][/COLOR][/B] [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RyanHolland.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [SIZE=2][B]From:[/B] Philadelphia, Pennsylvania/ [B]Age:[/B] 35[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Ryan Holland is best known to wrestling fans for his time in DaVE, where he earned the nickname of the extreme ref. Personally I'm a little surprised that Holland decided to sign on with FCW when DaVE folded and not turn up in the more DaVE like PSW. [/SIZE]

Looking at your roster assessment, I think you're being a little hard on the 937lb Express. They usually come up with pretty good potential (I've had one or the other on my hot prospect list a lot of times). Plus, the luchadores really make FCW stand out, so exploit them for everything they're worth. As for signings (although I wouldn't reccommend doing it at this stage, the roster's large enough as is), Remmy Skye or Black Eagle are good picks, but don't sign Larry Wood whatever the creative meeting tells you: I've never got him to produce more than an E+, although I've never put him up against PRP or Gonzales.

[QUOTE=1PWfan;442976]Looking at your roster assessment, I think you're being a little hard on the 937lb Express. They usually come up with pretty good potential (I've had one or the other on my hot prospect list a lot of times). [/QUOTE] I'm generally just not big on guys that blow up after less than five minutes of being in the ring, and even though FCW is not a 'work rate' fed, I still want the in ring quality to be of a reasonable standard. One of them on their own, I might be able to gradually build up, outside of the spotlight of the main event, but I just feel that lumping together two 450 Ib plus mastadons as a tag team, adds nothing to the tag division, espcially when the guys on top of the tag ranks are a heel team themselves.

[QUOTE]I just feel that lumping together two 450 Ib plus mastadons as a tag team, adds nothing to the tag division, espcially when the guys on top of the tag ranks are a heel team themselves. [/QUOTE] That's true, although I generally have them vacate the title and hand it off to The Natural Storm (Rudy's too popular for the belt, and they make sh*t if you make them lose).

[B][U]New Faces [/U][/B] I met up with my bosses Wilson Lopez (Puerto Rican Power) and Shawn Gonzalez to give my views about the roster. Shawn wasn't too happy about my assessment of the 937 Ib Express being a waste of space, but he knew that after giving me the endorsement to take over the booking of FCW from himself of all people, he was willing to let it go. During our meeting we discussed the possibility of adding some new faces, we came to the conclusion that the in-ring roster was large enough at this moment in time and didn't need any additions. With the many large hosses on the roster, we though about hiring someone as a mouth piece. I brought up the fact that I felt that Carl Batch wasn't really working out with Kashmir Singh. P.R Power agreed and suggested that Carl start working with one of the monster heels, that's when I piped in and said that I had other plans for Carl. P.R Power said he didn't really want to hire anyone that would cost us an arm and a leg, thats when I suggested.......... [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HerbStately.jpg[/IMG] Veteran manager Herb Stately. I said that he was only working for NYCW at this moment in time and would be available for shows. A few days after the meeting, we offered Herb a contract, though P.R Power felt I should have negotiated to get him signed on for a bit less, or hire someone cheaper. I pointed out in my defence that hiring someone cheaper, with less skill and experience wouldn't really benefit whichever monster heel he would be paired up with. Our other hire, was an addition to the announce team, or more specifically a backstage interviewer for our DVD's. Even though FCW has yet to show itself to be a T&A fed, I said that a bit of glamour to keep Dad happy wouldn't go amiss. I said I knew of just the person to add both a touch of that ingredient and was also competent enough on the stick, to not be an embarrassment [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG] I phoned Sara Silver, and she seemed more than happy to join up with FCW.

[QUOTE=benjacko;443043]How did I miss a Tigerkinney diary? :). I'll be keeping an eye on this as loved your last diary :cool:.[/QUOTE] You've not really missed anything yet. I got the ball rolling about a week back with the backstory, then I went on holiday for a week , I'm back now and this diary is getting going properly.

[CENTER][B][I][U][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/U][/I][/B] [U][I][B][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/B][/I][/U][/CENTER] [LEFT][COLOR=black][B][U]Notes from a Small Island[/U][/B] [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT]FCW are to present their first show of 2008, and their first since Shawn Gonzalez suprisingly resigned from the head booker position and then handed the reigns over to the barely known Charles Rainier. As they present FCW Levantimiento Arriba on Sunday 20th January 2008 , from the Gynasium Arriba in San Juan Puerto Rico. [/LEFT] [LEFT]The show will be headlined by Puerto Rican Powers 4th defence of the title, thus far he has overcome Shawn Gonzalez in a re-match between the two finalists of the Crowning a Champion Tournament finals , then both members of the 937 Ib Express in the form of King Kong Kennedy and Ox Mastadon. This time Puerto Rico's Most Loved Wrestler, faces the challenge of the strange but dangerous Leper Messiah, who scored a somewhat suprising victory over Shawn Gonzalez to deny the 'Lone Wolf' a third crack at the title.[/LEFT] [LEFT]The other championships will be on the line too as Handsome Stranger puts the People's Championship up against Mainstream Hernandez, this a rematch from Decembers event FCW Dia Fria En Infierno, where Stranger just about managed to hold onto the title, after scoring a pin whilst using the ropes for leverage. Meanwhile Natural Storm (D.C Rayne & Eddie Howard) get their first crack at winning the tag belts from the Latino Kings, since losing to the Kings in the Tag Title Tournament finals back in October's event FCW Rebote. [/LEFT] [LEFT]Other matches to take place will see The 937 Ib Express take on The Young Americans and Tigre Salvaje in a Handicap Challenge. Shawn Gonzalez will be hoping to get back on the winning track when he faces off with Amo Del Gato. Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr takes on El Hijo Dekl Zonk in a showdown of colourful luchadores and there will be a four corner survival to decide the next challenger for the Peoples Championship featuring the popular Bradford Peverall, the flamboyant Sensational Singh, the technically gifted Kirk Jameson and the debut of Charles Rainier. [/LEFT] [LEFT][I]Here is a full run-down of the card for FCW's first show of 2008[/I][/LEFT] [CENTER][B][U]FCW Levantimineto Arriba[/U][/B] [I]Sunday January 20th 2008 at Gynasium Arriba in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Puerto Rican Championship[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs Leper Messiah[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Handsome Stranger vs Mainstream Hernandez[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Latino Kings (Rudy Velasquez & Hector Galindo) vs Natural Storm (D.C Rayne & Eddie Howard)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]4 Corner Survival for [/B] [B]No.1 Contendership to the Peoples Championship:[/B] Bradford Peverall vs Charles Rainier vs Kirk Jameson vs The Sensational Singh[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Handicap Challenge:[/B] 937 Ib Express (King Kong Kennedy & Ox Mastadon) vs The Young Americans (Matt Hocking & Regular Joe and Tigre Salvaje Jr[/CENTER] [CENTER]Shawn Gonzalez vs Amo Del Gato[/CENTER] [CENTER]Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr vs El Hijo Del Zonk ________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][COLOR=indigo][B]Predictions Form:[/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=indigo]FCW Levantimiento Arriba[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=indigo][B]P.R Title:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs Leper Messiah[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=indigo][B]Peoples Title:[/B] Handsome Stranger vs Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=indigo][B]Tag Titles:[/B] Latino Kings vs Natural Storm[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=indigo][B]4 Corner Survival Peoples Contenders:[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo]Bradford Peverall vs Charles Rainier vs Kirk Jameson vs Sensational Singh[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=indigo][B]Handicap Challenge:[/B] 937 Ib Express vs Young Americans & Tigre Salvaje[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=indigo]Shawn Gonzalez vs Amo Del Gato[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=indigo]Dragon Del Arco vs El Hijo Del Zonk[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

Good to see your diary burnout didn't last too long. :p I am working on a project myself, but want to get several months worth of shows written up and in the bag before I begin posting. I don't know about you, but I am finding using the same booking approach as '07 doesn't yield the same results, so what I end up with should be interesting to say the least. :) FCW Levantimiento Arriba P.R Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Leper Messiah [I]It's PRP's company, and no matter how you gimmick up Tully,he still sucks wind in the ring, so PRP wins[/I] Peoples Title: Handsome Stranger vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [I]Just on talent alone, Hernandez should win. You need at least one of your champions to actually have talent.[/I] Tag Titles: Latino Kings vs [B]Natural Storm[/B] [I]The match, but not the belts as the faces need to chase a bit.[/I] 4 Corner Survival Peoples Contenders: Bradford Peverall vs Charles Rainier vs Kirk Jameson vs [B]Sensational Singh[/B] [I]Singh needs some diary love, besides he is sensational![/I] Handicap Challenge: [B]937 Ib Express[/B] vs Young Americans & Tigre Salvaje [I]The only real handicap is having to actually watch this. Squash win for the renamed "Tub O'Lards" tag team.[/I] [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs Amo Del Gato [I]Squash[/I] [B]Dragon Del Arco[/B] vs El Hijo Del Zonk [I]I like dragons better than clowns.[/I]

Predictions Form: FCW Levantimiento Arriba P.R Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Leper Messiah Peoples Title: [B]Handsome Stranger[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez Tag Titles: Latino Kings vs [B]Natural Storm[/B] 4 Corner Survival Peoples Contenders: [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Charles Rainier vs Kirk Jameson vs Sensational Singh Handicap Challenge: [B]937 Ib Express[/B] vs Young Americans & Tigre Salvaje [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs Amo Del Gato Dragon Del Arco vs [B]El Hijo Del Zonk[/B]

P.R Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Leper Messiah Peoples Title: [B]Handsome Stranger [/B]vs Mainstream Hernandez Tag Titles: [B]Latino Kings [/B]vs Natural Storm [I]I'm going for all titles retained on the opening show, although Latino Kings may well be due to lose them shortly[/I] 4 Corner Survival Peoples Contenders: Bradford Peverall vs Charles Rainier vs Kirk Jameson vs [B]Sensational Singh[/B] [I]Singh deserves a push for bleaching his hair like that[/I] Handicap Challenge: [B]937 Ib Express [/B]vs Young Americans & Tigre Salvaje [I]I know you've got a downer on them, but I can't see the job squad beating 2 guys who just main evented the last couple of shows[/I] [B]Shawn Gonzalez [/B]vs Amo Del Gato [I]This one is about the only match I can predict here with confidence![/I] [B]Dragon Del Arco[/B] vs El Hijo Del Zonk [I]Yeah...he looks cooler[/I]

Well 2008 came along, and I would have suffered burnout if I carried on with BHOTWG diary. For the time being match write-ups will be more in the vain of the summarised versions I introduced towards the back end of my BHOTWG diary for the T.V Tapings, which to be fair fits in slightly more with the less in-ring reliant FCW. I've only booked a few shows so far, and the grades are a lot different (lower) but I expected that as BHOTWG was a National Company and once I got the roster at the level I wanted, it was easy to put on a good show, night in night out. FCW is a totally different challenge all together anyway. [I]Oh yeah by the way just replying to Dragonmacks comments- forgot to click on quote, instead of reply [/I]

All is right with the TEW world, Tigerkenney is back. As for my predictions: FCW Levantimiento Arriba P.R Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Leper Messiah Peoples Title: [B]Handsome Stranger[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez Tag Titles: [B]Latino Kings[/B] vs Natural Storm 4 Corner Survival Peoples Contenders: Bradford Peverall vs Charles Rainier vs [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Sensational Singh Handicap Challenge: [B]937 Ib Express[/B] vs Young Americans & Tigre Salvaje [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs Amo Del Gato [B]Dragon Del Arco[/B] vs El Hijo Del Zonk

Archived