The Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society (Cornellverse)

FCW Levantimiento Arriba P.R Title: [b]Puerto Rican Power[/b] vs Leper Messiah [i]After all, in Puerto Rico he is god[/i] Peoples Title: Handsome Stranger vs [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] [i]Putting some new, exciting faces in the upper reaches of the roster[/i] Tag Titles: [b]Latino Kings[/b] vs Natural Storm [i]I don't see Team Bland getting a title run so soon[/i] 4 Corner Survival Peoples Contenders: Bradford Peverall vs Charles Rainier vs Kirk Jameson vs [b]Sensational Singh[/b] [i]Whoooooooo[/i] Handicap Challenge: [b]937 Ib Express[/b] vs Young Americans & Tigre Salvaje [i]I'm usually against the handicapped winning these matches but I can see it working here[/i] [b]Shawn Gonzalez[/b] vs Amo Del Gato [i]Isn't Shawn a main eventer or sth?[/i] [b]Dragon Del Arco[/b] vs El Hijo Del Zonk [i]By virtue of a cooler mask[/i]

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Predictions Form: FCW Levantimiento Arriba P.R Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Leper Messiah [I]Facepaint or no, it's still Tully underneath and I can't see him carrying the strap and the main event for any prolonged period of time. [/I] Peoples Title: [B]Handsome Stranger [/B]vs Mainstream Hernandez [I]Seriously in two minds about this one, but I figure it makes more sense for Stranger to retain. Pecs is a solid-enough wrestler and worth fueding lower-card faces with as they build up their skills; Mainstream should be pushing upwards, but he's got a good chance of talking his way up the card. [/I] Tag Titles: [B]Latino Kings [/B]vs Natural Storm [I]They have to lose the straps eventually, but I kind of doubt Natural Storm are in a position to do it from the outset. [/I] 4 Corner Survival Peoples Contenders: Bradford Peverall vs Charles Rainier vs Kirk Jameson vs [B]Sensational Singh[/B] [I]I should vote Kirk, really, but Singh is the heel everyone loves to hate at present.[/I] Handicap Challenge: 937 Ib Express vs [B]Young Americans & Tigre Salvaje[/B] [I]The Young Americans have potential as a tag-team, comparatively speaking. [/I] [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs Amo Del Gato [I]The main event veteran against a rookie opener? Gato would need an act of god to win this. [/I] [B]Dragon Del Arco[/B] vs El Hijo Del Zonk [I]When in doubt, vote for the cooler mask.[/I]

[quote=Monkeypox;443382]Whoo hoo! This is a big genre change for you - I'm excited to see what you do with all these fatties! Push the fatties! Into a van! And then push the van! Into the river! PUSH! PUSH![/quote] Pox. I'm going to remember you solely for that post. Not even the DAVE Diary. But for pushing fatties into a van down by the river.

Predictions Form: FCW Levantimiento Arriba [B]P.R Title: Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Leper Messiah IT's his company he won't lose Peoples Title: Handsome Stranger vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] Maybe he won't win...but he was great in MAW and he needs to continue Tag Titles: [B]Latino Kings[/B] vs Natural Storm I always liked The Kings I was sad they never got over in DAVE 4 Corner Survival Peoples Contenders: Bradford Peverall vs Charles Rainier vs Kirk Jameson vs [B]Sensational Singh[/B] Handicap Challenge: [B]937 Ib Express[/B] vs Young Americans & Tigre Salvaje [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs Amo Del Gato [B]Dragon Del Arco[/B] vs El Hijo Del Zonk

FCW Levantimiento Arriba P.R Title: [b]Puerto Rican Power[/b] vs Leper Messiah [i]No way is PPW losing his title on the first show[/i] Peoples Title: Handsome Stranger vs [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] [i]Probably won't win clean, but I'm guessing he'll win[/i] Tag Titles: Latino Kings vs [b]Natural Storm[/b] [i]Bit of a stretch, but I'm going out on limb here[/i] 4 Corner Survival Peoples Contenders: Bradford Peverall vs Charles Rainier vs Kirk Jameson vs [b]Sensational Singh[/b] [i]I don't need to explain myself. The Sensational Singh gimmick is awesome[/i] Handicap Challenge: [b]937 Ib Express[/b] vs Young Americans & Tigre Salvaje [i]You might not like the 937 Ib Express, but you aren't stupid enough to job them out to the Young Americans and Tigre Salvaje[/i] [b]Shawn Gonzalez[/b] vs Amo Del Gato [i]That was easy[/i] [b]Dragon Del Arco[/b] vs El Hijo Del Zonk [i]Suggestion to Tiger: Hire Velocidad and team him with Dragon Del Arco[/i]

FCW Levantimiento Arriba P.R Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Leper Messiah [I]He may have a better gimmick, but Tully Arthurs still isn't very good. Doesn't help that he's going up against the God of PR.[/I] Peoples Title: Handsome Stranger vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [I]This could go either way, but I see Hernandez having more star potential, so seems the better bet for the long term.[/I] Tag Titles: [B]Latino Kings[/B] vs Natural Storm [I]Gonzalez works for this company, right? At any rate, Storm are good, but their skills aren't quite up to snuff just yet.[/I] 4 Corner Survival Peoples Contenders: Bradford Peverall vs Charles Rainier vs [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Sensational Singh [I]Just because everybody else has been picking Singh :p[/I] Handicap Challenge: [B]937 Ib Express[/B] vs Young Americans & Tigre Salvaje [I]Damn you for making me pick these two to win anything. How can Dread be so good and yet his protoge is so bad?[/I] [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs Amo Del Gato [I]Gonzalez gets the win in a match that if anything should help Gato improve hopefully.[/I] Dragon Del Arco vs [B]El Hijo Del Zonk[/B] [I]Dragon could have been huge in your BHOTWG diary. Still, something about Zonk leads me to believe he has a good future ahead of him in this one. I see this one starting the trend.[/I]

[QUOTE=1PWfan;442976]but don't sign Larry Wood whatever the creative meeting tells you: I've never got him to produce more than an E+, although I've never put him up against PRP or Gonzales.[/QUOTE] How well Larry does is very dependent on how much hardcore you have in your fed. His stats are great across the board, but the big man wrestles as a psychopath which means lots of crazy blood and guts and stuff. I've found that if you have hardcore at about medium or higher, he really starts to shine.

FCW Levantimiento Arriba P.R Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Leper Messiah Peoples Title: [B]Handsome Stranger[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez Tag Titles: [B]Latino Kings [/B]vs Natural Storm 4 Corner Survival Peoples Contenders: Bradford Peverall vs Charles Rainier vs [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Sensational Singh Handicap Challenge: [B]937 Ib Express[/B] vs Young Americans & Tigre Salvaje [B]Shawn Gonzalez [/B]vs Amo Del Gato [B]Dragon Del Arco[/B] vs El Hijo Del Zonk

FCW is by far my fav new fed. Am almost 6 months in with a FREEDOM game and it is cool. HIRE THE DARKNESS WARRIOR!!!!! The dude is Puerto Rican anyway, I don't know why it bugs me, but the dude is an ex member of one of the big two feds - I would figure he would be one of Power's and Gonzales main targets. Hell they hired Handsome Stranger, and he and the Leper would make a cool team. OR... don't listen to me because Raul sucks. :p - Good to see ya back Tiger! FCW Levantimiento Arriba P.R Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Leper Messiah Peoples Title: Handsome Stranger vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] Tag Titles: Latino Kings vs [B]Natural Storm[/B] 4 Corner Survival Peoples Contenders: Bradford Peverall vs Charles Rainier vs [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Sensational Singh Handicap Challenge: [B]937 Ib Express[/B] vs Young Americans & Tigre Salvaje [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs Amo Del Gato [B]Dragon Del Arco[/B] vs El Hijo Del Zonk

[CENTER][U][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/U][/CENTER] [CENTER][U][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Levantimiento Arriba [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/U][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Sunday January 20th 2008[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 637)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B][I]Your host's for the show:[/I][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]At the Announce Table:[/B] [B]Dane O'Hara & Cueball Lynch [/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Backstage Interviewer:[/B] [B]Sara Silver[/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B]Pre-Show Match: Carlos Gonzalez vs Titan[/B] Fans who got to their seats early were 'treated' to his showdown between Shawn's younger brother Carlos and the 6 ft 9 behemoth Titan. I say treated as this match was an abomination, that went five minutes too long, actually if it lasted 30 seconds it would have went too long. Anyway Titan won this battle between two guys who will get shipped out once their contracts are up, with his generic big man finisher the Titanic Choke Slam [B][COLOR=red]Result: Titan defeated Carlos Gonzalez in 5:32 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The show begins with the videotron ( P.R.P got one set up above the entrance ramp at the Gynasium) showing the arrival of the Latino Kings, who for some reason arrive in a flame painted 1960's Ford Thunderbird with dodgy suspension, about twenty seconds later a Black 1970's Cadillac pulls up behind them.....out steps Carl Batch from the back. He then goes over to Rudy Velasquez and says ' It's time to take care of business homes'[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [I]With the crowd going wild behind them in anticipation of the matches ahead (well the little kids were going mad, I think some of them had too much sugar) the focus is briefly on the announce table as Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch shill the card and in particular the Puerto Rican Title match between Puerto Rican Power and Leper Messiah[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]O'Hara:[/B] Puerto Rican Power has overcome respected rival Shawn Gonzalez and both members of the 937 Ib Express, can he overcome another challenger, lets ask the fans in the arena......[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Lynch:[/B] I think not Dane, we all know what those idiotic sheep are going to say, they are going to say that PRP has too much (Sarcastic whiny kid voice): 'Power ! '[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]O'Hara:[/B] Well it's probably true, who can stop Puerto Rican Power ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Lynch:[/B] Let me assure you that Leper Messiah can stop your misguided Messiah, because unlike the others who have challenged PRP for this title he is like no other the over-rated one has faced.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]O'Hara:[/B] Over-rated ?....He's Puerto Rico's greatest ever wrestler ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Lynch:[/B] That doesn't take much, besides what has he done in FCW apart from beat a has-been in Gonzalez and a pair of immobile fat guys.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]O'Hara:[/B] Last time out you were saying those fat guys, would beat Power, just face it Lynch you just go with anyone whose not PRP[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Lynch:[/B] Let me assure you I never truly believed in either of the 937 Ib Express, I was more hopeful, this time I know Leper Messiah can beat your beloved PRP. Not only does he have the physical tools, he also has the mental game and PRP simply wont be ready for him. If PRP wins, I will eat my hair ![/COLOR] [I]Dane O'Hara just shakes his head in disbelief at Cueball Lynch's last comment.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match # 1: Amo Del Gato vs Shawn Gonzalez[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmoDelGato.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] A good opening contest that could well have ended up with Gonzalez heading for his second upset loss in the row. The former DaVE mainstay started off in control, as he kept Gato grounded but the masked man flipped out of an early Inverted DDT attempt and he caught Gonzalez by surprise with a backflip Kick. From there on Gato kept Gonzalez off balance with his speed and flying ability. A cross body attempt did result in Gonzalez catching Gato in mid-air, which he tries to transition into a power-bomb but Gato managed to reverse the momentum into a La Magistral Cradle to earn a close two count. Gonzalez then managed to power out and lifted Gato up, but Gato then began to show why the has also builit a reputation for being a sneaky competitor, catching the Lone Wolf with a thumb to the eye, before taking Gonzalez down with a leg-sweep. Gato then tried to score a quick pin attempt, whilst using the ropes for leverage. Gonzalez had the inner fortitude though to overcome the sneaky masked man's tactics and in the end he managed to get Del Gato turned over into the Latino Crab, and once Del Gato knew he had no-where to go he instantly tapped out. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Shawn Gonzalez defeated Amo Del Gato in 7:47 by submission with a Latino Crab. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]As a victorious Shawn Gonzalez heads back up the entrance ramp, he is suddenly attacked from behind by [B][COLOR=darkred]Hells Bouncer.[/COLOR][/B] [/I] [CENTER][I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellsBouncer.jpg[/IMG][/I][/CENTER] [I]Gonzalez trys to fight back, but Bouncer is in total control and he ends up Choke-slamming Gonzalez through one of the Merchandise Tables. [/I] [I]Dane O'Hara ponders what is behind Hell's Bouncers attack on Gonzalez, whilst Cueball Lynch naturally claims for no apparent reason other than he's a babyface, that Gonzalez had it coming to him.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr vs El Hijo Del Zonk[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DragnDelArcoIris.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Zonk.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Lucha Libre at it's best is wrestling at it's most artistic, unfortunately these two right now don't know how to piece together a match into being able to flow together. Sure there were some nice moves such as Del Arco Iris popping out a standing corkscrew moonsault, but that was only after he had been dropped on his head after a Tornado DDT from El Hijo Del Zonk. Quite simply the match was one spot after another at break neck speed , with no selling or psychology what so ever, so that the fans could become invested in the match. The finish didn't do much to endear either man to the fans either, Dragon Del Arco botched his finisher the Dragon Driver '07, despite this he almost got the victory, suddenly at two and three quarter Zonk grabbed the tights of Del Arco and reversed the leverage, to pick up the victory much to the disgust of the crowd who at least wanted a clean finish [B][COLOR=red]Result: El Hijo Del Zonk defeated Dragón Del Arco Iris Jr in 6:42 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E-[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] I was going to go with this being a lower card feud, but with that rating ....I'm not so sure. I think it's best for any of these luchadores right now to get in the ring with talented veterans as much as possible to improve their non flying skills.[/FONT] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]The camera's show a dark room backstage, that looks like the basement, they zoom in and they find someone by a stairwell huddling over.....we then hear the person talking, as though they are in conversation with someone, even though no one else is there[/I] [COLOR=navy]' Please let me out'[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]' Not until I've taken everyone's souls'[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]' Why are you using me !'[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]' Because you are a strong vessel, and I need someone strong to carry out my mission'[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]' One day I will sacrifice myself to destroy you !'[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]' Tully you were a failure and I've saved you from failure, you should be grateful'[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]' I was never a failure, now I'm a prisoner inside my own body'[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]' Stop whining Tully otherwise I will hurt you'[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]' I am not a failure, I am a prisoner, let me out ! let me out ! someone help me ![/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]'Aaaaaaarggggh !!' [/COLOR][COLOR=black][I]The person in the corner who may well be 'Tully' starts to scream in agony.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]' I warned you Tully, now will you do what you are told......now Tully the mission is simple tonight destroy their beloved PRP and take his gold, without his gold PRP's soul is mine, all mine, mine. At let me warn you, failure is not an option, you see Tully I always get what I want !'[/COLOR] [I]The man then turns round, revealing himself to be the former Tully Arthurs , now known as Leper Messiah[/I] [I]He then repeats the words 'Failure is not in an option' over and over, whilst staring blankly into the camera.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: 4 Corner Survival for a Peoples Championship Title Shot:[/B] [B]Bradford Peverall vs Charles Rainier vs [/B] [B]Sensational Singh vs [/B][B]Kirk Jameson (w/ Maryam Vega)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KirkJameson.jpg[/IMG][B] w/ [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaryamVega.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] This match was my in-ring debut in FCW and though I didn't get a great amount of time to fully show what I can do. I did enough to not have the fans on my back from the outset. Overall the match was a pretty run of the mill 4 way, with everyone getting in their token offence before it broke down into the usual finisher fist during the final minute or two. The finishing sequence saw me almost pick up victory in my debut, after drilling Kirk Jameson into the canvas with the C.R Driver , but just as I was about to make the cover Bradford Peverall levelled me with the Rock Hard Uppercut....the popular 'Dude' thought he had done enough to pick up victory, but the Sensational Singh slid back in and took Peverall by surprise with a Pants Pull Sunset Flip...Peverall tried to kick out but Singh had the tights and with both myself and Kirk Jameson still out cold, the flamboyant Singh managed to pick up the victory and the Peoples Championship Title shot. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Sensational Singh defeated Charles Rainier, Kirk Jameson and Bradford Peverell in 8:42 when The Sensational Singh defeated Bradford Peverell by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]Backstage once again, as FCW's newest Managerial hire Herb Stately is with his clients......the 937 Ib Express....[/I] [I]Herb begins to talk, as the 937 Ib Express try to look menacing and grunt in the background.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Herb:[/B] Let me assure you my boys, are not happy about being put in a handicap match. They claim they are being singled out by FCW managment, of whom FCW's champion Puerto Rican Power is also head of. [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Quite simply Mr Power you are scared of these two powerful Mastadons and your wins over them were merely a stroke of luck or perhaps as would be more likely the case you simply bribed the ref to make a slow count, whenever one of my men had you pinned or a fast count, when you so happened to get in an unlikely position to win the match yourself.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Let me assure you though Mr Power, you have made a mistake with this match, even with a three on two advantage, Ox and King Kong still outweigh the three weaklings you put before them...why pick three such weak opponents, was everyone else unavailable or simply too wise enough not to step in the ring and face impending destruction. Once the Americanas and Tigre's destruction is complete, I expect to hear from you Power about some more title shots for my clients.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: E[/B] [CENTER]__________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match # 4: Handicap Challenge: [/B] [B]937 Ib Express (King Kong Kennedy and Ox Mastadon) w/ Herb Stately vs [/B] [B]The Young Americans (Matt Hocking & Regular Joe) & Tigre Salvaje Jr[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KingKongKennedy.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OxKreviazuk.jpg[/IMG][B] w/[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HerbStately.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RegularJoe.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TigreSalvaje.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] One fan on the FCW message board said that the only handicap was being forced to watch this match and unfortunately but rather unsuprisingly he was right. Despite having the disadvantage the Express dominated as they just threw their much smaller opponents around the ring like rag dolls, despite the fact that they both plodded around the ring at a snails pace. The finish saw Matt Hocking actually use his speed to cause a collision between King Kong Kennedy and Ox Mastadon, that ended up with Mastadon being belly bumped out of the ring, breaking one of the ring ropes in the process. Hocking then dived across and got the tag into Tigre Salvaje but just as the masked luchadore, was about to fly off the top rope, Stately pulled his leg out from underneath , crotching Tigre on the turnbuckle. Regular Joe then came in and fired some weak looking shots in against the back of Kennedy, but it just angered the 470 Ib monster who threw Joe into the corner, and followed up with the Kennedy Krush. Holland then counted the academic pinfall. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The 937lb Express defeated Matt Hocking, Regular Joe and Tigre Salvaje Jr in 4:44 when King Kong Kennedy defeated Regular Joe by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Backstage again where our new backstage interviewer Sara Silver is with The Latino Kings and Carl Batch[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch[/B] : Yo ! Hotstuff bring the mic up here, Carlos B and the Kings yeah we got a warning for Natural Storm and the rest of the FCW roster, we takin' over man... Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ![/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I thought your name was Carl ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Eh mamacita, you just hold the mic and let me talk[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I'm not just a pretty face you know ? and anyway weren't you managing Sensational Singh last month[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Hey I told you mamacita, less of the questions....cos your ruining the view when you open your mouth.[/COLOR] [I]Sara Silver sighs in frustration[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Me and my homies here, you can't stop us.....no one can. The revolution is only just starting, Natural Storm you gonna be the first casualites. And then P.R Power I have a warning for you, we coming for your title too, you go that[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna][B]Rudy Velasquez:[/B] Yeah we want all the gold man, and that's why we got Carlos on board now, ain't that right.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yeah that right man, with me guiding you to the top, it's gonna be nothing but bling, mamacita's and one non stop party ![/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Hector Galindo:[/B] Liking the sound of that man[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Believe you me Hector, Carlos B always delivers.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Sara Silver:[/B] So lets get this straight 'Carlos' you now think you are hispanic and are claiming that you can take one of these three street urchins to the top of FCW.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Jesus Chavez:[/B] Missy, you better watch what you say, cos we don't like it when anyone disses us let alone some cheap mamacita.[/COLOR] [I]Chavez begins to move aggressively towards Silver[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Jesus, back off man.....I got this.[/COLOR] [I]Carl or should I say Carlos, looks like he is about to slap Sara himself, but pulls just short[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Next time, just stand there look hot, and don't run your mouth, otherwise you may get hurt. But hey don't worry I'm a gentleman and I'd never lay a hand on a woman.[/COLOR] [I]Silver looks about to come back with another comment, but then thinks better of it.[/I] [I]Carl/Carlos Batch and the Kings then depart from the scene.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #5:Tag Team Championship: [/B] [B]The Latino Kings (Rudy Velasquez & Hector Galindo) w/ Carl 'Carlos' Batch vs [/B] [B]Natural Storm (D.C Rayne & Eddie Howard)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RudyVelasquez.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HectorGalindo.jpg[/IMG] [B]w/[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DCRayne.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] If a description of a formula face vs heel tag match was in a dictionary, then a picture of this match would be beside it. Natural Storm started out hot, as the used their size advantage to dominate the Kings with Power moves but Carl (Carlos) Batch provided a distraction, as Jesus Chavez tossed over a metal chain to Hector Galindo, who then cracked D.C Rayne over the head with the foreign object, before discarding of it, before Ryan Holland could DQ the Kings. Rayne somehow managed to kick out, but found himself isolated in the Kings corner, as Velasquez and Galindo used a combination of quick tags and cheap shots to keep Rayne in their corner. Galindo then went to finish things off with the Latino Press, but he took too much time posing on the turnbuckle and Rayne got the knees up. Velasquez, then tried to follow up with a leg-drop but Rayne moved out of the way and then surprisingly headed for the turnbuckle in the opposite corner instead of instantly going for the tag. Rayne flew off the turnbuckle, knocking Velasquez down with a flying shoulder block, before diving over to make the tag into Eddie Howard. Howard cleaned house, ending up with a Powerbomb on Galindo, but just as Holland was about to drop down for the three count Carlos Batch got up on the apron. Holland ordered Batch to get off the apron, Batch wouldn't go easily and this gave Jesus Chavez enough time to sneak in with a chair and crack Howard over the back with the foreign object. Chavez then pulled Galindo out of the ring and Velasquez re-entered despite not making the tag. Holland finally turned around and as Howard staggered back up to a vertical base he was immediately felled with a modified version of the Street Cutter (just a regular Ace Crusher, as opposed to the fire-mans carry version into a cutter version Velasquez uses on most opponents). For once the managers antics at ringside actually lifted the match, because without Carlos Batch hyperactive mannerisms at ringside this tag title match would have been even more forgettable. With these two being the two top teams amongst the tag ranks, the division looks pretty weak right now and some new tandems will need to be made up pretty soon. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Latino Kings defeated Natural Storm in 8:51 when Rudy Velasquez defeated D.C. Rayne by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]The Latino Kings retain the FCW Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [I]The Kings and Carlos Batch, then celebrate their victory by dancing in the ring and jawing with the crowd on the way out.[/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Back to O'Hara and Lynch who briefly remind us that the Peoples Championship match between Handsome Stranger and Mainstream Hernandez is next up.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]O'Hara:[/B] Next up we got the People's Championship match between that good for nothing Handsome Stranger and the exciting Mainstream Hernandez.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Lynch[/B]: Good for nothing ? Stranger is champion for a reason, because quite simply he's superior to Hernandez in every way.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]O'Hara:[/B] Who are you kidding, Hernandez took him to school back at Infierno and Stranger simply won with a dubious flash pin.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Lynch:[/B] What school was that, the school of idiot ? I'll tell you why Stranger won last time out, it's called smarts Dane, something Hernandez simply doesn't have. Stranger didn't have to dominate he waited for his right moment to strike and capitalised on Hernandez' naiviety. I can't help it if Hernandez is a goofy looking dumbwat. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]O'Hara:[/B] I can't wait, I simply can't wait when Hernandez will wipe those smug smiles off your and Strangers faces when he picks up his deserved victory.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [I][B]Notes:[/B] I think these commentator segments are only going to produce decent ratingswhen the main eventers (or more specifically Puerto Rican Power) are being mentioned, for all his talent Mainstream is not at the main event level of popularity yet for the crowd to go wild enough at the very mention of his name.[/I] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: Peoples Championship: [/B] [B]Handsome Stranger vs Mainstream Hernandez[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HandsomeStranger.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Hernandez came out like a house on fire at the start, which led to some early flash pins for he challenger. The former Mikel Alonso, Pecs (whatever he wishes to call himself) was clearly frustrated and tried to go out for a Powder but Mainstream gave him no time and barrelled into Stranger with a Plancha. Back in the ring and Hernandez went up top, possibly to look for the Apparition # 14 (a moonsault leg-drop) but the sneaky champion managed to use Ryan Holland as a shield, causing Hernandez to hesistate, Alonso then popped up and shook the rope, causing Hernandez to crotch himself on the turnbuckle, thus turning the tide of the match. Stranger then brought Hernandez crashing back into the ring with a Belly to Belly Superplex. Hernandez kicked out of that, but was clearly now in trouble and Handsome Stranger took control, bringing the match down to his pace. Stranger kept Hernandez grounded by working over the challengers legs, the champion then locked on a leg vice but Hernandez dug down deep and managed to get to the ropes, to keep his hopes of winning the title alive. Hernandez hobbled back up, but was immediately planted into the canvas with a Russian Leg-Sweep. The swarthy skinned champion then pulled Hernandez up for the Catalan Twist, but the plucky challenger managed to block the attempt and countered into the Pontiac to Home (Swinging Reverse STO). Much to the disbelief of everyone in attendance, the champion managed to kick out, but as he got to his feet Hernandez nailed him with a perfectly placed Super Kick. This time Hollands hand slapped the mat three times, and the FCW fans had just witnessed their first title change of 2008. In terms of being purely based on in-ring action this was the best match of the night, a big part of which has to do with the fact that these two have great chemistry together as opponents. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mainstream Hernandez defeated Handsome Stranger in 13:46 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Mainstream Hernandez wins the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Mainstream Hernandez picks up the Peoples Championship title, then goes into the crowd to celebrate with the People !![/I] [B]Rating: E[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Simply not over enough yet, for those sort of segments to get a good reaction[/FONT] [I]Puerto Rican Power is seen walking out of his dressing room, and towards the ring for his up-coming Puerto Rican Title match[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Any segment with PRP and PRP alone is always good for a cheap ratings pop[/FONT] [I]Once in the ring Puerto Rico's favourite son grabs a microphone.[/I] [COLOR=navy]' Tonight I make the fourth defence of this title I carry to this ring. I've seen off the challenge of a respected friend and the challenges of two behemoths. They failed to take this away from me, so what does an unhinged, unfocused psycho-case stand, when put up against Puerto Rico's greatest ever wrestler ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Quite simply he stands no chance........... because with the entire will of Puerto Rico behind me, I have the........[/COLOR] [I][COLOR=black]The fans then all join in with Puerto Rican Power.....[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR=navy]POWER !!!! '[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Routine promo for Puerto Rican Power, which he finished off with his uber cheesy stock phrase about the fans supplying him with his Power.[/FONT] [CENTER][B]Match # 7: Puerto Rican Championship:[/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power vs Leper Messiah[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeperMessiah.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] In terms of work-rate, this match wasn't much cop, but the bosses matches have never been judged much on work-rate, and the fans simply lap up his 'People's Hero' act. Saying that this was an upgrade on his five minute title defences against both members of the 937 Ib Express, resulting in a decent if not spectacular sports entertainment style storyline based match. As babyfaces do Power came out with the upper-hand and scored a couple of early near-falls with some impressive suplexes, but Leper Messiah kept sitting up, and the face painted psychopath looked as if he was beginning to enjoy the punishment. This started to worry P.R Power, who was now wondering what he had to do, to put Leper Messiah away. Messiah then used the hesistation in Puerto Rican Power, to seize control, as the one time Worlds Strongest Man suddenly took P.R Power by surprise by lifting the champion up onto his shoulders and dropping him down with a Samoan Drop. Messiah then went for the cover, but for some reason he pulled the fallen champion up at two and decided to go outside and grab a chair, P.R Power staggered up to his feet, but Messiah managed to nail P.R Power in the head with the chair, causing the champion to stagger back. The psychotic challenger then stalked Puerto Rican Power, circling round the champion, who was on his knees. The former Tully Arthurs, then paint brushed Puerto Rico's favourite son, much to the disgust of the fans, before locking on standing camel clutch. Just as it looked like the champion was about to fade, he suddenly rose to his feet and here began the token 'hero' comeback, resulting in P.R Power delivering his four moves of doom........ A roaring elbow, followed by an Atomic Drop, followed by a Spinebuster and finally the San Juan Rush (Running Big Boot). The fans in attendance all knew that once he had completed that sequence Leper Messiah, like the other before him had no chance of taking the title from Puerto Rican Power. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power defeated Leper Messiah in 9:49 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Puerto Rican Power retains the FCW Puerto Rican title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]Puerto Rican Powers celebrations are short-lived though as the Latino Kings, who seem intent on making a statement tonight come out and blindside the champion from behind, much to the disgust of the fans in attendance. [/I] [I]Their new manager/advisor Carl Batch (or as he is now calling himself Carlos) then talks some incoherent trash aimed at Puerto Rican Power, before grabbing the Puerto Rican Title and handing it to Rudy Velasquez. The other two Latino Kings then pull the felled Puerto Rican up, so Velasquez can ring Power's bell with the title belt.[/I] The kings then drop the belt, like a piece of trash, across the champion, before walking out, looking satisifed at the wreckage they have just caused. [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] As expected there was some really stinky stuff here. The handicap match was expected, but I was hoping for better from the Luchadores. However the show did gradually improve as it went along, and both singles title matches delivered. The People's title match had some of the best athletic action FCW has put on since opening up and the Puerto Rican Title match was the stock formula but P.R Power has used for pretty much all his defence so far, but was a vast improvement on his previous title defences. Hells Bouncer's post match attack on Shawn Gonzalez was also a hit, and looks set to be the catalyst to setting up a blood feud between the pair.

[B][U]Predictions Contest[/U][/B] [I]11 people entered this time round and here's how they all did.[/I] [SIZE=2][B]6/7:[/B] hrdcoresideburns, Mad 5226, Tommy J [B]5/7:[/B] Dragonmack, Foolinc, Marcel Fromage [B]4/7:[/B] Masked Propaganda, Midnightnick, Smurphy 1014, Trekkiemonsta [B]3/7:[/B] Arwink All three of the contest winners, all win an autographed Puerto Rican Power Bobblehead doll ! [/SIZE]

[LEFT][B][U]January Recap[/U][/B] My first show as a booker was deemed a success, not only critically but also financially, having made a small profit at the end of January. At the monthly meeting, feeling confident after a good show, I put forward the idea to Senors Lopez and Gonzalez, that FCW would stay steady financially but wouldn't really expand if it stuck to the one show a month format. PRP immediately said that he was against going weekly, even though I never mentioned the idea....once he had got that off his chest, I managed to get the next bit of what I wanted to say in by suggesting that we perhaps change to a format of putting on a show every three weeks, which would mean that some months would have two shows a month. Though there was no definitive answer, the boss looked intrigued by the idea. Working Agreements were also set up with CZCW, OLLIE in Mexico and WLW in Japan on top of our current agreement with FCW. I suggested to PRP that we utilise the agreements as much as possible, to keep the fans happy with fresh match-ups. PRP did warn me though not to go overboard, as even though the finances are currently stable, if I was too care-free with the promotions money it could cripple the company before it gets off the ground. [/LEFT] [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [SIZE=2][CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3]January News and Notes from around the Wrestling World[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [B][U]General News[/U][/B] Japan's oldest promotion Golden Canvas Wrestling have appeared to have halted their slide, and have rose back to being considered a 'cult' promotion, after falling to Regional Status since 2006. [B][U]Booking Team Changes[/U][/B] MOSC mainstay Harley Neill, became the somewhat surprising choice to become the head booker of rival promotion ROF. Neill will still work for both promotions, but many are pondering why British Samurai decided to go for a wrestler more versed in Hardcore as opposed to pure wrestling and with very little booking experience. [B][U]Worker Signings[/U][/B] Former ROF Champion U.K Dragon has added 21CW to an already busy schedule, whilst Jeff Nova's British Sports Entertainment promotion also add Arthur T Turtle to their ranks. 5SSW have added a couple of non in-ring signings ahead of their next tour in the form of Mr Miwa who already works for WLW and Munemori Umari, it'll be interesting to see who they get paired up with, one the Worlds leading Joshi promotion starts their tour. Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods added Samoan Machine on a written contract, the well travelled Hell Monkey (who work as Burning Monkey) on a PPA Deal and former PGHW superstar Eisaku Hoshino on a short term contract. Canadian Golden Canvas, have added rising star Jacob Jett to their roster, on a PPA deal. Fans of 4C are happy with that arrangement ,as they'll still get to see on of their top stars performing in the hard hitting promotion. Meanwhile Whippy the Clown did the opposite, adding 4C to his commitments, alongside his main pay day of CGC. Coastal Zone Wrestling have added a couple of highly touted young prospects to their roster, in the form of Davis Wayne Newton and FCW's own Mainstream Hernandez on Pay Per View Deals, both should have no problem fitting in with their fast paced action packed philosophy. Golden Canvas Wrestling added a pair of wrestlers who have worked for BHOTWG's much vaunted Junior Division on PPA deals . VENOM who is currently still with Burning Hammer and Mokuami Maita, who left BHOTWG in frustration due to a lack of Junior Title shots. Also with the rise to cult size, they have added a second referee, bringing in 5SSW's Tsugiharu Odaka PGHW recalled Totoya Monotaka from their development territory Pro Wrestling Saisho, whilst veteran Masutaro Kataoka went the other way as PGHW look for him to use his experience to help train up some of the youngsters in Saisho. Carl Batch can't keep away his former DaVE buddies, adding PSW to his commitments, as well as working for FCW. The worlds biggest promotion SWF went on a major signing spree and it looks like they are planning for the future....PSW fans will be the most aggrieved having seen the holder of their National Title Steven Parker poached away by the Sports Entertainment giants, CZCW suffered the same fate seeing James Prudence make his return to a National based promotion since being released from TCW 3 years ago. Darryl Devine, who has been tipped for a few years now to get signed up by one of the big two, completes a trio of exciting new signings. SWF's other signing is a bit of surprise to wrestling fans....who perhaps never though they would see former DaVE mainstay Chris Caulfield sign on with the Sports Entertainment giants. UEW have made a couple of non in-ring signings adding MOSC commentator Lawrence Young and Swedish Valet Vita on PPA deals FCW owner Puerto Rican Power has added USPW to his commitments, where he will be working as the newest member of the Warlords of Pain, Warlord Power...whilst the Sam Strong backed family friendly promotion also add Rodger Dodger to their ranks [B][U]Injuries[/U][/B] Sad news for WLW fans as Emerald Angel ending up with a herniated spinal disc, in tag match against Split Personality. It is said he will be out for at least a year and that the injury could even be career threatening, it will be sad if Angel's career is over before it really got started. It's been a horrifically bad month for WLW in general as American Elemental pulled a muscle in his back and will be out with chronic upper back pain, doctors estimate a three month recovery, whilst in a freak coincidence The Great Hisato also picked up the same injury. [B][U]Media News[/U][/B] USPW continue their efforts to try and create a big three, after earning their first Pay Per View deal, with their monthly supercards now getting shown on American Option. SWF however continue their path towards global domination, having added the U.K as a Pay Per View market, signing on with United Kingdom Choice. [B][U]Title Changes[/U][/B] Frankie Dee defeated Brett Fraser for the 4C Hardcore Title at Cage Rage The CGC Canadian Title changed hands when Eric Tyler ended the reign of Trent Shaffer at Elimination The CZCW Championship currently stands vacant,with the departure of long time champion James Prudence to the SWF A new era has been ushered in at GCG with 'Super K' Kiminobu Kuroki's first World Title win, having ended the near year long reign of Pistol Pete Hall. Meanwhile the Openweight Title was a like a hot potato, British Gaijin Barry Griffin was rewarded for his hard work and number of years of service for GCG when he defeated Harumi Okazawaya but it appeared he was only a transitional champ, dropping the belt in his first defence to Takayuki 2000, who begins his second reign with GCG's secondary title It was a good month for Harley Neill, who added a second MOSC UK Championship, defeating Kevin Jones for the title, whilst the U.K Wrecking Crew regained the UK Tag Team Titles from the tandem of Jay B and Buff Martinez. Mean Jean Cattley was rewarded for his loyalty to MAW, by winning the 2008 edition of the Rip Chord Invitational, defeating Citizen X in the finals. The Tri-State Regional Title changed hands in NYCW with Whistler defeating Lee Wright at their Rush Hour event. The NOTBPW Tag Team Titles saw a couple of quick changes, the Can-Am Blondes earned a second reign with the belts defeating the Kelowna Playaz at Big City Brawl, however their reign was short lived...suprisingly dropping the titles in their first defence to the unlikely duo of John Maverick and Alysian Scottsfield. Marv Statler won the vacant PSW National Title, defeating Wooton Fitzpaine in the process after the previous champion Steven Parker had departed for the SWF. Don Henderson defeated Jonni Lowlife for the ROF Talisman Title at the Pure Wrestling promotions first event of the year. [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] I've pretty much stuck to a pure Cornellverse this time round, but I will always think of ROF's secondary belt as the Talisman Title, after reading Marcel Fromage's long running ROF Opus.[/FONT] The SWF World Tag Team Titles changed hands when High Concept defeated the Amazing Bumfholes at when Hells Freezes Over to earn their third reign with the belts The USPW Television Title (which replaced the National Title in 2007) saw it's first title change with it's inagural champion Nicky Champion, no longer the champion, having lost to the former 'Jumbo Shrimp' Jumbo Jackson. In WEXVV Gareth Wayne won the Blood Brothers Title from Koichi Kajiwara , whilst it was owners perogative as Ryu Kajahara rewarded himself a third reign with the Warriors Heart Title, defeating Munematsu Senmatsu in the process Finally In WLW Barei Yasujiro won the vacant Universal Title (following Emerald Angels serious injury) , when he overcame Circle of Blood leader Dark Eagle to win the title. While. Silver Shark won the WLW Showstealer Title from Magnum KOBE, ending one of KOBE's reigns with WLW's many mid-card singles belts...... [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note No.2:[/B] You thought they would have used KOBE winning them as a chance to unify them, as they really do have too many belts, at least one of them could be dropped. [/FONT] [/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;445086]Don Henderson defeated Jonni Lowlife for the ROF Talisman Title at the Pure Wrestling promotions first event of the year. [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] I've pretty much stuck to a pure Cornellverse this time round, but I will always think of ROF's secondary belt as the Talisman Title, after reading Marcel Fromage's long running ROF Opus.[/FONT] [/QUOTE] Ah, my legacy remains! :D Good to see a sensible ROF booking decision to give Henderson the title over Jonni Whatthehellareyoudoingwithasinglestitle. As for more important matters at hand, great start to the diary, although I am understandably miffed at missing out on the autographed PRP bobblehead by one match result. Will have to remember that you don't submit to the 'cooler mask goes over' theory in future.

[quote=Marcel Fromage;445096]Ah, my legacy remains! :D Good to see a sensible ROF booking decision to give Henderson the title over Jonni Whatthehellareyoudoingwithasinglestitle. As for more important matters at hand, great start to the diary, although I am understandably miffed at missing out on the autographed PRP bobblehead by one match result. Will have to remember that you don't submit to the 'cooler mask goes over' theory in future.[/quote] Plus Marcel. Zonk has more talent and dwells from The Land Of Happy Children. //Cheap Plug for the TEW/C-Verse Wiki

[quote=Dragonmack;445105]I see someone else is snagging my monthly recap bit. :p I do like your format on it though, so I might return the favor and snag it for myself. :D[/quote] Some idea's are worth stealing ;) As for Zonk going over Dragon Del Arco, the original idea was to have Zonk win the match in a sneaky fashion to kick off a lower card rivalry between the two, but unfortunately their match wasn't very good (I'm holding back from using the S word) , so I'm probably going to abort those plans. I am however looking to turn Zonk full blown heel sometime down the road...his gimmick is a clown and in my eyes , clown= heel.

[CENTER][B][U][I][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/I][/U][/B] [B][U][I][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/I][/U][/B][/CENTER] [B][U]Notes from a Small Island[/U][/B] FCW follow up their succesful Levantimiento Arriba show, with their second show o the year Valentin Violenta to take place on Sunday 10th February. Once again it will be held in their home venue of the Gynasium Arriba. Following their post-match attack on champion Puerto Rican Power, the Latino Kings have been challenged to a Six Man Tag By Power and two partners of his choice. The Kings new advisor Carl 'Carlos' Batch agreed to take on Power's challenge, providing that one of the Kings got a title shot at the next show. Who will gain the upper hand in his newly born rivalry and who will Power's partners be ? In the shows only title match Mainstream Hernandez makes his first defence of the Peoples Championship, when he puts it up against the flamboyant Kashmir Singh. The manager of the 937 Ib Express Herb Stately has insisted they get more opportunies but FCW management have insisted that they prove themselves first and will face a 'proper test' as a tag team, when they take on Natural Storm, who challenged for the Tag Titles at the last show. Leper Messiah who challenged for the Puerto Rican Title will look to get back on track when he takes on Bradford Peverall, whilst Handsome Stranger who lost the People's Championship will be looking to do the same against Amo Del Gato. Kirk Jameson takes on Tigre Salvaje Jr, Charles Rainier takes on Carlos Gonzalez and finally Regular Joe of the Young Americans is giving the unenviable task of taking on Hells Bouncer, who looks hell bent on a path of destruction, having taken out Shawn Gonzalez in an uncalled for post match attack. [LEFT][I]Here is a full run-down of the card for FCW's first show of 2008[/I][/LEFT] [CENTER][B][U]FCW Valentin Violenta[/U][/B] [I]Sunday February 10th 2008 at Gynasium Arriba in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Special Attraction Six Man Tag[/B] Puerto Rican Power & A pair of Mystery Partners vs The Latino Kings (Rudy Velasquez, Hector Galindo & Jesus Chavez)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Mainstream Hernandez vs Kashmir Singh [/CENTER] [CENTER]937 Ib Express (King Kong Kennedy & Ox Mastadon) vs Natural Storm (D.C Rayne & Eddie Howard)[/CENTER] [CENTER]Bradford Peverall vs Leper Messisah[/CENTER] [CENTER]Amo Del Gato vs Handsome Stranger[/CENTER] [CENTER]Hells Bouncer vs Regular Joe[/CENTER] [CENTER]Kirk Jameson vs Tigre Salvaje Jr[/CENTER] [CENTER]Charles Rainier vs Carlos Gonzalez ________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][COLOR=indigo][B]Predictions Form:[/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=indigo]FCW Valentin Violenta[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#4b0082][B]Special Attraction Six Man:[/B] Puerto Rican Power & ??? vs The Latino Kings[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#4b0082][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Mainstream Hernandez vs Kashmir Singh [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#4b0082]937 Ib Express vs Natural Storm[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#4b0082]Bradford Peverall vs Leper Messiah[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#4b0082]Amo Del Gato vs Handsome Stranger[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#4b0082]Hells Bouncer vs Regular Joe[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#4b0082]Kirk Jameson vs Tigre Salvaje Jr[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#4b0082]Charles Rainier vs Carlos Gonzalez[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

Special Attraction Six Man: [B]Puerto Rican Power & ???[/B] vs The Latino Kings - [i]He's PRP man! haha[/i] Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Kashmir Singh - [I]Doesn't lose it yet, as I see a fairly long reign for MH.[/I] [B]937 Ib Express[/B] vs Natural Storm - [I]Guess, but since you hate them you may have NS win.[/I] Bradford Peverall vs [B]Leper Messiah[/B] - [I]Love the schizophrenic way his character is.[/I] Amo Del Gato vs [B]Handsome Stranger[/B] - [I]Higher up the card.[/I] [B]Hells Bouncer[/B] vs Regular Joe - [I]See above.[/I] [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr - [I]More talent.[/I] [B]Charles Rainier [/B]vs Carlos Gonzalez - [I]You hate Carlos, plain and simple :p haha.[/I]

FCW Valentin Violenta Special Attraction Six Man: [B]Puerto Rican Power & ???[/B] vs The Latino Kings Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Kashmir Singh [B]937 Ib Express[/B] vs Natural Storm Bradford Peverall vs [B]Leper Messiah[/B] Amo Del Gato vs [B]Handsome Stranger[/B] [B]Hells Bouncer[/B] vs Regular Joe [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr Charles Rainier vs [B]Carlos Gonzalez[/B]

Special Attraction Six Man: [B]Puerto Rican Power & ???[/B]vs The Latino Kings [I]The Kings aren't viable main eventers, really. I'd have thought feuding PRP with Hell's Bouncer would make more sense[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Kashmir Singh [I]I'm not a fan of Hernandez (usually with FCW I have Singh inherit the title from the Stranger and feud wuth one of the luchadores) but Hernandez is the champ and so should retain for now[/I] [B]937 Ib Express[/B] vs Natural Storm [I]I continue to stand by the Express, they have potential to go far. Besides, giant monster heels shouldn't lose straight off to underdog faces like The storm[/I] Bradford Peverall vs [B]Leper Messiah[/B] [I]I love what you're doing with Leper Messiah, and he's just cool anyway[/I] Amo Del Gato vs [B]Handsome Stranger[/B] [I]Stranger isn't fantastic, but he's more popular than Del Gato, so he should probably win here.[/I] [B]Hells Bouncer[/B] vs Regular Joe [I]See above, plus Boncer could challenge for Power's title after he's done pounding the Kings into the floor[/I] [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr [I]Mush as I dig the luchadores, Kirk seems to have a ery high destiny stat as a rule, and you'd be a fool to not use that[/I] [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Carlos Gonzalez [I]Gonzales needs seasoning, so he can job here[/I]

Special Attraction Six Man:[B] Puerto Rican Power & ???[/B] vs The Latino Kings [I]He's PRP, nuff said-[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Kashmir Singh [I]Hernandez to retain of course, but I wouldn't be surprised if Singh pulled the shocker and iniciated a feud with Mainstream[/I] [B]937 Ib Express[/B] vs Natural Storm [I]A monster tag team doesn't usually lose without any apparent reason.[/I] Bradford Peverall vs [B]Leper Messiah[/B] [I]I mark for Peverall, but Messiah seems to be in line for a huge push[/I] Amo Del Gato vs [B]Handsome Stranger[/B] [I]Stranger to regain some momentum[/I] [B]Hells Bouncer[/B] vs Regular Joe [I]Bouncer wins and gets involved in a post match brawl with Gonzales[/I] [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr [I]Jameson is destined for glory[/I] [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Carlos Gonzalez [I]You need to showcase your talent, besides, I never job my user character, let alone to someone like Carlos Gonzales :rolleyes:[/I]

FCW Valentin Violenta Special Attraction Six Man: [B]Puerto Rican Power & ???[/B] vs The Latino Kings [I]you don't even need to give the PRP a partner.[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B]vs Kashmir Singh [I]I prefer the Nature Boy Indian but Mainstream will win here[/I] 937 Ib Express vs [B]Natural Storm[/B] [I]I like Natural Storm! Yeah they are alittle bland, but they are better then fat dudes.[/I] Bradford Peverall vs [B]Leper Messiah[/B] [I] toss up kinda as Peverall has more of an upside IMO (I like the guy) but just not now with the Leper character being so kickass[/I] Amo Del Gato vs [B]Handsome Stranger[/B] [I]The Handsome dude no one knows takes out the luchador who thinks he is a cat.[/I] [B]Hells Bouncer[/B] vs Regular Joe [I] Regular Joe. My new favorite jobber. Satan's doorman wins.[/I] [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr [I] Yeah the other luchadore cat loses too[/I] [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Carlos Gonzalez [I] the prison b***h likes being covered by men. I say give him what he wants.[/I]

Special Attraction Six Man: [B]Puerto Rican Power & ???[/B] vs The Latino Kings Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Kashmir Singh [B]937 Ib Express[/B] vs Natural Storm [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Leper Messiah Amo Del Gato vs [B]Handsome Stranger[/B] [B]Hells Bouncer[/B] vs Regular Joe [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr [B]Charles Rainier [/B]vs Carlos Gonzalez

Archived