The Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society (Cornellverse)

FCW Marzo En Locura Puerto Rican Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Rudy Velasquez [I] Well duh. [/I] Hells Bouncer vs [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] [I] I like Bouncer better especially one of his alts for some reason, but Shawn wins or he will get Carlos to steal your car and sell it for parts[/I] Peoples Title: [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B]vs Handsome Stranger [I] Mainstream wins the rematch[/I] Tag Titles: [B]Kings of the Street (Galindo & Chavez)[/B] vs The Good Ol' Boys [I] Your gangstas take out the visiting rednecks from Pittsburgh[/I] Loser Leaves FCW: King Kong Kennedy vs [B]Ox Mastadon[/B] [I]WOW! .... if ya wondering my shock it is due to my actual interest in a match that has Ox and Kong in it. I hope Ox wins because he had better training. [/I] Charles Rainier vs [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] [I]Kirk is one of brightest spots in your dimness, so he takes ya out pretty handily.[/I] [B]Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Bradford Peverall & El Hijo Del Zonk [I] I am down with Zonk and Bradford, but ya giving Tully to the fans and we are eating it up so he wins here[/I] [B]Natural Storm[/B] vs The Young Americans [I] Can't wait for Matt to turn on Joe. Hocking/Jameson FEUD OF THE YEAR 2011!!! Calling it now!!![/I]

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Puerto Rican Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Rudy Velasquez [I]Betting against Power is insane.[/I] Hells Bouncer vs [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] [I]Only by disqualification when Bouncer goes all out insane on Shawn.[/I] Peoples Title: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Handsome Stranger [I]He isn't going to lose the title yet.[/I] Tag Titles: [B]Kings of the Street (Galindo & Chavez)[/B] vs The Good Ol' Boys [I]Pff. Easy.[/I] Loser Leaves FCW: King Kong Kennedy vs [B]Ox Mastadon[/B] [I]Trained by Dread, no more to say.[/I] Charles Rainier vs [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] [I]Kirk needs wins.[/I] [B]Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Bradford Peverall & El Hijo Del Zonk [I]Bradford is superior though.[/I] [B]Natural Storm[/B] vs The Young Americans. [I]The Americans need to gain momentum eventually. But not now.[/I]

Predictions Form: FCW Marzo En Locura Puerto Rican Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Rudy Velasquez Hells Bouncer vs [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] Peoples Title: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Handsome Stranger Tag Titles: [B]Kings of the Street [/B](Galindo & Chavez) vs The Good Ol' Boys Loser Leaves FCW: King Kong Kennedy vs [B]Ox Mastadon[/B] [I]The Fatass Bouncer or the protege of Dread.. hmm.. [/I] Charles Rainier vs [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato vs [B]Bradford Peverall & El Hijo Del Zonk[/B] [B]Natural Storm [/B]vs The Young Americans.

Ah, of course Kinney, you return. Another awesome looking diary, an interesting choice, it will be hard to get over your epic portrayl of BHOTWG. FCW Marzo En Locura Puerto Rican Title: [b]Puerto Rican Power[/b] vs Rudy Velasquez Hells Bouncer vs [b]Shawn Gonzalez[/b] Peoples Title: [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] vs Handsome Stranger Tag Titles: [b]Kings of the Street (Galindo & Chavez)[/b] vs The Good Ol' Boys Loser Leaves FCW: [b]King Kong Kennedy[/b] vs Ox Mastadon Charles Rainier vs [b]Kirk Jameson[/b] [b]Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato[/b] vs Bradford Peverall & El Hijo Del Zonk [b]Natural Storm[/b] vs The Young Americans.

Good stuff here, feel like I should also jump on the predictions bandwagon. Puerto Rican Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Rudy Velasquez -Easy prediction points, baby, easy prediction points. [B] Hells Bouncer[/B] vs Shawn Gonzalez -Shawn is great, but HB can make for more interesting matches with PRP down the road. Peoples Title: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Handsome Stranger Tag Titles: [B]Kings of the Street (Galindo & Chavez)[/B] vs The Good Ol' Boys Loser Leaves FCW: King Kong Kennedy vs [B]Ox Mastadon[/B] -Uh, yeah. Charles Rainier vs [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] -I like Kirk. Love to see him pushed up the card a bit... sorry user character! [B]Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Bradford Peverall & El Hijo Del Zonk [B]Natural Storm [/B]vs The Young Americans.

Puerto Rican Title: [b]Puerto Rican Power[/b] vs Rudy Velasquez [i]PRP's the boss, and Galindo probably isn't ready for a title run yet anyways.[/i] [b]Hells Bouncer[/b] vs Shawn Gonzalez [i]I think this is a longer feud, so Bouncer picks up the first win via shenanigans.[/i] Peoples Title: [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] vs Handsome Stranger [i]I can't see Hernandez losing the title back to Stranger so soon.[/i] Tag Titles: [b]Kings of the Street (Galindo & Chavez)[/b] vs The Good Ol' Boys [i]Pretty obvious here.[/i] Loser Leaves FCW: [b]King Kong Kennedy[/b] vs Ox Mastadon [i]Kennedy has the better name.[/i] Charles Rainier vs [b]Kirk Jameson[/b] [i]Sorry about your user character, but Jameson is just better.[/i] Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato vs [b]Bradford Peverall & El Hijo Del Zonk[/b] [i]I can see Messiah & Gato losing, leading to a nice midcard feud between the two of them.[/i] [b]Natural Storm[/b] vs The Young Americans. [i]Squash.[/i]

Puerto Rican Title:[B] Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Rudy Velasquez [I]Woot, easy point[/I] [B]Hells Bouncer [/B]vs Shawn Gonzalez [I]I'm guessing heel picks up the win through underhanded tactics which only makes Shawn fight back even harder [/I] Peoples Title: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Handsome Stranger [I]Mainstream is the future, Handsome Stranger is the past[/I] Tag Titles:[B] Kings of the Street (Galindo & Chavez)[/B] vs The Good Ol' ] Boys [I]You said you were trying to build the Kings up as a threat, so having PRP's faction completely dominate everything would ruin that. Actually, having PRP and the Good Ole boys take their dominance too far might be a great way to turn the whole stable heel...[/I] Loser Leaves FCW: King Kong Kennedy vs [B]Ox Mastadon[/B] [I][I]Although, honestly if I was doing it, I'd shock everyone by having it read as only the winner gets to stay, and then have the two fat lumps draw so they're both fired :D[/I][/I] Charles Rainier vs [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] [I]For shame if you push your avatar hard in a diary. For shame indeed![/I] [B] Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Bradford Peverall & El Hijo Del Zonk [I]Of all the roster, I think Leper Messiah is the guy to build as a rival to PRP. Although he has a long way to go, he has the power to face The Power.[/I] [B]Natural Storm[/B] vs The Young Americans. [I]They had a nice win over the Fat Lumps, now to keep that momentum going.[/I]

FCW Marzo En Locura Puerto Rican Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Rudy Velasquez [B]Hells Bouncer[/B] vs Shawn Gonzalez Peoples Title: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Handsome Stranger Tag Titles: [B]Kings of the Street (Galindo & Chavez)[/B] vs The Good Ol' Boys Loser Leaves FCW: King Kong Kennedy vs [B]Ox Mastadon[/B] Charles Rainier vs [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] [B]Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Bradford Peverall & El Hijo Del Zonk [B]Natural Storm[/B] vs The Young Americans

Puerto Rican Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Rudy Velasquez [I]PRP ain't jobbing any time soon.[/I] Hells Bouncer vs [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] [I] I can't imagine Bouncer beating Gonzalez just yet.[/I] Peoples Title: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Handsome Stranger [I]Hernandez will win to continue his title reign.[/I] Tag Titles: [B]Kings of the Street (Galindo & Chavez)[/B] vs The Good Ol' Boys [I]Nice knowing ya, Boys.[/I] Loser Leaves FCW: King Kong Kennedy vs [B]Ox Mastadon [/B] [I]Can't it be a double DQ? Anyway, Mastadon probably has more future upside, if that's saying anything.[/I] Charles Rainier vs [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] [I] I just like Jameson more.[/I] ;) [B]Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato [/B]vs Bradford Peverall & El Hijo Del Zonk [I]I really like Messiah's character and he shouldn't be jobbed here.[/I] [B]Natural Storm[/B] vs The Young Americans. [I]The Storm need momentum to challenge for the titles eventually.[/I]

FCW Marzo En Locura Puerto Rican Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Rudy Velasquez [B]Hells Bouncer [/B]vs Shawn Gonzalez [I]Via pre match beatdown[/I] Peoples Title: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Handsome Stranger Tag Titles: [B]Kings of the Street (Galindo & Chavez) [/B]vs The Good Ol' Boys Loser Leaves FCW: King Kong Kennedy vs [B]Ox Mastadon[/B] Charles Rainier vs [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] [B]Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Bradford Peverall & El Hijo Del Zonk [B]Natural Storm [/B]vs The Young Americans. [I]The other picks don't really need a lot of explaining![/I]

FCW Marzo En Locura Puerto Rican Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Rudy Velasquez [B]Hells Bouncer[/B] vs Shawn Gonzalez Peoples Title: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Handsome Stranger Tag Titles: [B]Kings of the Street (Galindo & Chavez)[/B] vs The Good Ol' Boys Loser Leaves FCW: King Kong Kennedy vs [B]Ox Mastadon[/B] [B] Charles Rainier[/B] vs Kirk Jameson [B]Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Bradford Peverall & El Hijo Del Zonk [B]Natural Storm[/B] vs The Young Americans.

[CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][B]Marzo En Locura[/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Sunday March 2nd 2008[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 738)[/CENTER] [LEFT][I]Your host's for the show[/I] [B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG] [B]Backstage Interviewer:[/B] Sara Silver [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B]Pre-Show Match: Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr vs The Sensational Singh[/B] [B]vs Tigre Salvaje Jr vs Titan[/B] This four corner survival pre-show turned out to be fairly decent, with the three smaller guys mostly working together to bring down the bigger man Titan. The finish came when Tigre Salvaje and The Sensational Dragon combined to take down Titan with a flying neckbreaker/leg-sweep combo. Singh then low-blowed Tigre and tried to roll-up Tigre for the pin only for Dragon Del-Arco to drop-kick him out of the ring. Dragon the went up top and landed the Shooting Star Press on Titan to pick up a slighly suprising victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dragón Del Arco Iris Jr defeated The Sensational Singh, Tigre Salvaje Jr and Titan in 6:59 when Dragón Del Arco Iris Jr defeated Titan by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B][U]Main Show[/U][/B] [I]The videotron (Really just some cheap projector screen, as we can't afford a proper videotron) shows footage of the Kings of the Street arriving at the arena in their open top Ford Thunderbird with dodgy suspension. They really should get that seen to.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [I]O'Hara and Lynch then get their customary time in the spotlight to hype the main event, the Puerto Rican Title match between Puerto Rican Power and Rudy Velasquez.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Our main event tonight will see Puerto Rican Power put his belt on the line against one half, well actually one third of the FCW Tag Team Champions The Kings of the Street.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] The Kings are takin' over man, and there ain't no fool that can stop them, they takin' home all the bling man[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Why you talking like a 40 year old, trying to sound as if he's down with the kids.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] I ain't 40 fool, I'm 35 and the Kings are gonna take down the biggest fool of all Puerto Rican Power.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] That's besides the point Cueball, you're sounding like more of an idiot than usual and that takes some doing.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] I wont be the one looking the idiot, when your beloved Puerto Rican Power gets cut down, Street Style ! PRP is goin' down tonight ![/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Please stop now, you're just embarrassing yourself and anyway didn't Carlos Batch tell you that you ain't one of us at our previous show, Valentin Violenta, Available now on DVD by the way ! Mind you the phrase pot , kettle, black comes to mind with Batch.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] O'Hara and Lynch seemed more concerned about getting over their chalk and cheese act, than actually selling the merits of the Title match, mind you they're probably getting bored of hyping up PRP main events, knowing fall well that there's about a 1 % chance he'll ever job to someone.[/FONT] [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato vs [/B] [B]Bradford Peverall & El Hijo Del Zonk[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeperMessiah.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmoDelGato.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Zonk.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a very pedestrian Tag match, that ended up with Bradford Peverall playing 'face' in peril for the most part after El Hijo Del Zonk tagged out, after getting dominated by Leper Messiah. The entire match was very bland and forgettable but the finish does set in motion some future feuds. Peverall had just taken down Leper Messiah with the Rock Hard Uppercut, but was too worn down to make the cover, he then went to make the hot-tag into El Hijo Del Zonk but Del Zonk, stepped down off the apron and then sprayed foam into the face of Peverall, blinding his tag partner. Then as Peverall staggered back, Messiah creepily sat up. The Psychotic alter-ego of Tully Arthurs, then rose back to his feet, spun a disorientated Peverall into the ropes and finished FCW's resident 'Dude' with his devastating spinning side slam 'The Prophecy. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Leper Messiah and Amo Del Gato defeated Bradford Peverell and El Hijo Del Zonk in 6:58 when Leper Messiah defeated Bradford Peverell by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Match wasn't great, but it did trigger Zonk's heel turn which went over very well with the crowd. Despite losing all his matches so far, I am quite high on Peverall, he's just been unlucky to be in the spot of mid-card fall guy. Whilst his other losses have come against those getting a better push, this does give him a bit of direction in terms of a short term feud at the very least.[/FONT] [I]Leper Messiah then looks over the fallen body of Bradford Peverall, he then gives a nod in the direction of Amo Del Gato and then a nod in the direction of El Hijo Del Zonk. The two masked luchadores, then go to opposite turnbuckles. Del Gato comes off with a frog-splash, then Del Zonk follows up with the Zonk Bomb, before Leper Messiah lifts the lifeless Bradford Peverall up with a military press, before tossing Peverall over the top rope.[/I] [I]Leper Messiah then demands a microphone, Dane O'Hara (who also does the ring announcing) doesn't seem eager to give it, so he just rips it out of O'Hara's hand.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Leper Messiah:[/B] Souls will be taken, minds will be devoured and those who have been broken shall rise again and reign supreme. My vessel laid defeated at the epiphany they call Levamiento, but stronger I became. Knocked down but ready to rise, ready to conquer once more.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]For so many would run scared right now, knowing the destruction that lay in their wake, but for two lost souls, they saw a revelation, they realised that to become stronger they must embrace their inner torture. A torture they are willing to release on those who cross them, for they understood my message, they saw that I am THE MESSIAH and that my message shall spread. [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Welcome to the evolution of humankind, welcome to the Circus, welcome to the MESSIAH'S CIRCUS !!![/COLOR] [B]Rating: E for post match beatdown, D- for formation of the 'Messiah's Circus'[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Natural Storm (D.C Rayne & Eddie Howard) vs [/B] [B]The Young Americans (Matt Hocking & Regular Joe)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DCRayne.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RegularJoe.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Run of the mill, forgettable tag team fare that saw Natural Storm continue their momentum towards earning another tag title shot down the line against the Kings by dispatching with FCW's resident jobber tandem when Regular Joe fell victim to their Double Team finisher The Last Storm (a Tilt-A-Whirl Flapjack (Howard) into a stunner (Rayne) combination). [B][COLOR=red]Result: Natural Storm defeated The Young Americans in 5:26 when Eddie Howard defeated Regular Joe by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E[/COLOR][/B] [I]Herb Stately who will be the guest referee in the next match is backstage with Sara Silver[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Sara Silver[/B]: I'm with Herb Stately who will be refereeing the next match between........well his two clients where one of them has to leave FCW. Puts you in a bit of a pickle doesn't it Herb ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Herb Stately:[/B] I didn't want this, FCW management forced this upon me. Why couldn't they just get a normal ref, why are they making me decide ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Sara Silver:[/B] All you have to do is slap the mat three times, when one of them is on top of the other. Which shouldn't be too hard.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Herb Stately:[/B] Are you being sarcastic missy, because I'd watch your tongue. Because at the end of the day one of these behemoths will still be under my control, and whoever comes out on top I will be able to lead to the top of FCW. The other we will sadly have to wave goodbye to, but it seems that FCW ain't big enough for the both of them.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Sara Silver:[/B] You can say that again.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Herb Stately:[/B] What was that, was that another snide remark[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Sara Silver:[/B] No, no, not at all[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Herb Stately:[/B] I warned you, know more sarky comments, or you may find yourself in the firing line.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: E[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #3 : Loser Leaves FCW: [/B] [B]Ox Mastadon vs King Kong Kennedy[/B] [B](Featuring Special Guest Referee: Herb Stately)[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KingKongKennedy.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OxKreviazuk.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Special Ref:[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HerbStately.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [LEFT]Many fans on the FCW message boards were predicting that both of these useless lumps of lard, may be forced to leave FCW by this ending in a draw and to be honest I should have thought of that idea, because though I'm losing one (to contract expiry thankfully) it wouldn't have hurt to terminate the other one's contract, because they combined to put on the worst match in FCW's short history. With no little guys to bump around for them, this was just two unhealthily overweight men belly bumping one another for around two and a half tedious minutes.[/LEFT] The finish came when Ox Mastadon pulled a steel chain out of his trunks, before clobbering King Kong Kennedy in the head. Stately then decided to blatantly ignore Mastadon's misdemeanour, before making a supisciously fast count to hand Mastadon the victory, much to the relief of the fans who couldn't really suffer another second of this abortion of a wrestling match. This was about three minutes of their lives the paying customer sadly wont get back. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ox Mastadon defeated King Kong Kennedy in 2:41 by a fast-counted pinfall after using a foreign object.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: F+[/COLOR][/B] [I]King Kong Kennedy walks up the ramp for one last time, from no reaction what so ever from the FCW fans, who are probably just glad to see the back of him, despite the fact he was screwed over by Herb Stately.[/I] [B]Rating: E-[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Charles Rainier vs Kirk Jameson w/ Maryam Vega[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KirkJameson.jpg[/IMG][B]w/[/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaryamVega.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] It was up to me and one of FCW's most promising talents Kirk Jameson, to pick up the crowd, who were feeling very deflated after having to sit through the 937 IB Express match. We started slowly (which might not of been the best plan) by exchanging holds on the mat, Kirk was getting the better of the exchanges due to his superior skills on the mat. Kirk then tried to lock on the Figure Four early in the match, but I managed to kick him off, before popping back to my feet to deliver a standing drop kick that sent the 'Marksman' through the ropes. I then took Kirk down with a suicide dive that not only turned the momentum of the match in my favour but also woke the crowd up. I then rolled Kirk back into the ring and got a two count with a Northern Lights Suplex. Kirk came right back into the match though by taking me by suprise with a cradle roll up and then grabbing my arm to apply a Cross Arm Lock, though I was able to quickly make it to the ropes before too much damage could be done. The match then swung back and forth, with us exchanging near-falls off roll ups and suplexes. I managed to gain the advantage with a jaw breaker, that appeared to set Kirk up for the C.R Driver, though I was having trouble lifting up the bigger man, this gave Kirk enough time to sneak in a low blow with his knee, causing me to losen my grip and double over in pain, that then as I started to rise back to a vertical base, Kirk stunned me with the Pin Point Accuracy (a step up Enziguiri) to steal the victory in what was a decent match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kirk Jameson defeated Charles Rainier in 9:51 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [I]Maryam Vega then comes into the ring with a microphone and it looks like she has something to say.[/I] [COLOR=purple][B]Maryam Vega:[/B] Good effort Charles but you're just not on my boys level. Isn't that right Kirk[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Kirk Jameson:[/B] Yeah that's right babe, no one's in my league.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Maryam Vega:[/B] Never a truer word spoken, and you know why no one's in my boy's league, because most of the overpaid meatheads who call themselves wrestlers don't know a hammerlock from a wristlock and that includes your beloved champion Puerto Rican Power.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]But we all know he doesn't want to get in the ring and defend his belt against a real wrestler like Kirk, so we've set our sights on you Mainstream Hernandez and your Peoples Championship. Good luck getting past Handsome Stranger because Kirk will be waiting,[/COLOR] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Maryam's delivery is still a little rough round the edges, and Kirk as promising a wrestler as he, is a charisma free zone (he's like the second coming of Steve Flash) but sometimes you have to get past the ratings and go with the fact that without putting them out there in front of a live crowd, they're not really going to improve their skills.[/FONT] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]Sara Silver is backstage with the People's Champion Mainstream Hernandez, ahead of his defence of the Peoples Championship[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Tonight you Mainstream Hernandez, put your Peoples Championship on the line against the man you beat for their belt back in January. What are your thoughts ahead of this match[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] My thoughts are simple, I go in that ring pin Stranger's shoulders to the mat for the one, two, three and then me and all my fellow Mainstreamer's can celebrate till the sun comes up.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Handsome Stranger is an experienced and dangerous opponent, don't you think that you are kind of overlooking him[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Hey the Mainstreamer never takes anyone lightly, but I ain't gonna tense myself up with worry. Going with the flow got me to where I am today and life is just like one big wave man, you gotta ride it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Sara Silver:[/B] OK, what did you think of Maryam Vega's comments that her client Kirk Jameson will be coming after your title.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] I'm not thinking much about it at all, I'm totally focused on riding this wave past Stranger..........By the way you look really hot tonight sugarlips.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Sara Silver: [I](slighly taken a-back by Mainstream's random comment)[/I] Erm, er, er , did you just try and hit on me ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Hit you ?![/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Oh doesn't matter.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Peoples Championship: [/B] [B]Mainstream Hernandez vs Handsome Stranger[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HandsomeStranger.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Fast paced opening, as Stranger being in the position of challenger is forced to go right after Hernandez, instead of displaying his usual stalling tactics. But that plays into the hands of the Mainstreamer who uses his superior speed and agility to stay one step ahead of the former champion. A beautiful springboard back elbow from Hernandez brings an early two count for the champion. Hernandez then decides to go high-risk, but that proves to be an error of judgement as Stranger cuts him off , then catches Hernandez with an inverted Atomic Drop. The former Mikel Alonso then tosses Hernandez overhead with a release belly to belly for a two count, before slowing the pace down and placing Alonso in a standing camel clutch. Hernandez looked as if though he was starting to fade but he miraculously managed to summon the inner fortitude to pull his and Strangers bodyweight over to the ropes. Stranger then tried to catch Hernandez napping on the rope break with an attempt at his Catalan Twist finisher, but Hernandez managed to block the attempt and countered with a double knee backbreaker. Hernandez then went out onto the apron and tried for a slingshot leg-drop but Stranger got back to his feet and drop-kicked Hernandez off the apron into the barricade. Stranger then stepped outside, driving Hernandez back first into the barricade multiple times, before tossing the champion back in to the ring. The challenger then made a nonchalant cover, that unsurprisingly only brought a two count. He then picked Hernandez up, before stretching the champion over his knee, further working over Hernandez' injured back. Hernandez refused to give in however and a frustrated Handsome Stranger, spun him round and dump Hernandez with a Belly to Back Suplex. Stranger applied a bridging pin but once again Hernandez was able to kick out. The challenger then lifted Hernandez up into a fire-man's carry position as he looked to toss Hernandez back-first onto his Knees, but the champion quickly countered with a Crucifix Bomb. Both lay on the canvas for a bit, the champion worn down from all the punishment his back had taken, the challenger trying to shake off the shock of the last move. As both rose to their feet, it was Stranger who got up first but Hernandez stunned him with the Super Kick ! Stranger fell flat on his back and Hernandez went for the cover............ One........... Two.......... Thr.................. This time Stranger kicked out. Hernandez then set up for the Pontiac to Home, but Stranger blocked the attempt and tried to plant Hernandez into the mat with a Russian Leg Sweep but the champion was able to block that. Hernandez tried for the PtH again but Stranger gained the advantage with a fore-arm shot before sending Hernandez across the ring into the opposite turnbuckle. The champion bounced off the turnbuckle and Stranger looked to take him down with his Spinning Bull-Dog 'La Gota', but Hernandez managed to duck under the attempt before nailing Stranger with a picture perfect standing drop-kick. The challenger then staggered back towards Hernandez who planted him into th mat with a drop-toe hold. Hernandez then decided to take up top, but he was taking his time, and it looked as if though Stranger was going to get back to his feet, but as Strangers shoulder started to rise, Hernandez came flying off the top rope with the Apparition #14 (a spectacular Moonsault Leg-Drop) One............. Two.............. Three !! Hernandez had just secured another succesful title defence with a hard fought victory, in what must truly put to bed his first true rivarly in FCW. Another good match between these two, and with the chemistry these two have, there is no doubt that they'll face each other again some time down the road. The former Mikel Alonso is as unspectacularly average as they come as a wrestler but he's athletic enough to be able to hang with Hernandez. Hernandez to his credit is a high flier that was pretty spotty in his early career as teenager in MAW, but he's rapidly learnt how to incorporate the 'oh my god, did you see that' moments into his matches. Something some of the flashier luchadores lower down the card, need to learn how to do if they are going to progress up the card. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mainstream Hernandez defeated Handsome Stranger in 14:23 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Mainstream Hernandez retains the FCW People's [/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]The People's Champion Mainstream Hernandez is celebrating in the ring, when Kirk Jameson slides in, as Hernandez steps off one of the turnbuckles he was posing on, Jameson blasts him with a jumping knee strike. Hernandez then bounces back off the turnbuckle, staggering backwards into the arms of Kirk Jameson, who tossed him over head with a Dragon Suplex.[/I] [I]Jameson then ties up a limp Hernandez into the Figure Four, screaming at the champion 'You're not in my league !' Eventually ringside personnel storm the ring, to pull an intense looking Jameson away from the champion. But it's clear that the Marskman has sent his message.[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Sara Silver has the 'pleasure' of being backstage with the Kings of the Street, who are there to hype their up-coming matches[/I]. [COLOR=navy][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I am backstage with the Kings of the Street who have two important matches coming up tonight......[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carlos Batch[/B]: Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! That's right the Kings are takin' over man, and there ain't no one that can stop us. First off those two hick fools P.R brought in will be sent packin', then my boy Rudy here takes down that egomaniac P.R Power.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I think some people will disagree[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carlos Batch[/B]: Listen ho, we warned you last time, doubt the Kings one too many times and you may tick us off a few too many, you got that senorita.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Sara Silver:[/B] (Not sounding too convincing) OK you're taking over[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carlos Batch:[/B] I don't feel that statement had much conviction, much el passione..what do you think Rudy[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Rudy Velasquez:[/B] I think this hot chicanita, needs to be shown just what the Kings are all about, and the way to do that is to take apart and sell the man she feels is goin' to stop our revolution.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carlos Batch:[/B] Listen up, listen up real clear, Rudy is cuttin' you down PRP, then we gonna sell you for parts. Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah[/COLOR] ! [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: Tag Team Championship: [/B] [B]Kings of the Street (Hector Galindo & Jesus Chavez) w/ Carlos Batch vs[/B] [B]The Good Ol' Boys (Thimbley Langton & Wooton Fitzpaine)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HectorGalindo.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JesusChavez.jpg[/IMG] [B]w/[/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ThimblebyLangton.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_WootonFitzpaine.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Even though the Kings are heel, the crowd is actually pretty split for this match, as the Good Ol' Boys plodding showing at Valentin Violenta hardly endeared them to the FCW fanbabse and they did little to reverse that opinion, in what turned out be an uninspiring run of the mill brawl. Both teams had segments where one of their members was in trouble, in the opposite corner and though he was on the heel side, the crowd were getting behind Galindo more than when Fitzpaine was receiving a beat-down from the Kings. The Good Ol' Boys came closest to taking the titles with them to PSW with a double team uranage slam on Galindo , but there was nothing really much doubt that the Kings would retain and they got the job done by putting Langton away with the Da Drive By (Chavez holds the opponent on his shoulder into the electric chair position, then Galindo comes off the top-rope with a flying clothesline). [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kings of the Street (2) defeated The Good Ol' Boys in 8:42 when Hector Galindo defeated Thimbleby Langton by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Kings of the Street retain the FCW Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [I]The Kings and their manager Carlos Batch, then celebrate in the ring together in their usual obnoxious manner, of dancing badly and taking a puff of Carlos Batch's cigar.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Shawn Gonzalez is in the locker-room taping up his wrists, he then turns to the camera and starts to speak [/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Shawn Gonzalez:[/B] Bouncer you picked the wrong battle, you chose to go up against someone who knows how to bounce back from the edge of destruction, time and time and time again. No matter now much you try to destroy me, I'll keep coming back, until I've sent you right back from where you came. You've just awoken your own personal hell Bouncer and we've only just begun.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 7: Grudge Match: [/B] [B]Hells Bouncer vs Shawn Gonzalez[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellsBouncer.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a short (it had to be short, due to Bouncer's poor stamina levels) but intense brawl that got over the hatred these two have built up for one another over the past couple of months. Gonzalez came out on the offensive taking the fight right to the dominating big man, but Bouncer just shrugged him off and he was able to shrug off Gonzalez attacks with a simple toss into the turnbuckles or a clothesline. Gonzalez kept getting back up though, coming back at Hells Bouncer with wave after wave of attack. This only seemed to anger Bouncer even more though, who eventually grabbed Gonzalez by the the throat, before attempting the Damnation Drop but Gonzalez managed to fight out with elbows to the top of Bouncers head, forcing the big man to release. Gonzalez then hit a basement drop kick to the big mans legs but Bouncer stayed on his feet, before almost taking Gonzalez head off with a big boot. Bouncer went for the pin, but somehow Gonzalez got his arm at two and a half, and enraged Hells Bouncer then tossed Gonzalez into the corner and began to pummel away. Holland told Bouncer to back off, but the monstrous near seven footer, just shoved Holland off, and continued his assault on Gonzalez. Holland then called for the bell, awarding the match to Shawn Gonzalez, because in FCW the first thing you don't do is lay hands on the referee. [SIZE=2][COLOR=red][B]Result: Shawn Gonzalez defeated Hell Bouncer in 5:48 by disqualification.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][COLOR=red]Result: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]As a frustrated Hells Bouncer heads back up the ramp and Gonzalez is carried back out by part of the ring crew (who happen to be resident young jobbers Joe Benning and Matt Hocking out of their ring attire)[/I] [I]Puerto Rican Power is just heading out of his dressing room, when who else but Sara Silver is there to interview him[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Sara Silver[/B]: Puerto Rican Power, a quick word ahead of your title defence against Rudy Velasquez ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] I will do all my talking when I get out in to the ring. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Sara Silver:[/B] No thoughts on your opponent tonight[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Here's my thoughts, if the Latino Kings think they're taking over this place then are clearly delusional. There post match beatdown on me last week only made me stronger, made me more determined to stop their so called revolution before it can even be considered a foot note in the history books.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Do you not worry that the Kings will gang up on you. Your back-up the Good Ol' Boys hardly worked out great did it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] The Kings can try all the dirty tricks they want, because despite what they think, I'm still coming with back up because with the entire will of the Puerto Rican people behind me I have the.............[/COLOR] [I]The fans all join in..............[/I] [COLOR=blue]POWER !!!![/COLOR] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [I]A short video is then shown to further hype up the title match, concentrating on how the Kings have been a thorn in P.R Power's side over recent shows.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #8 : Puerto Rican Championship:[/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power vs Rudy Velasquez w/Carlos Batch[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RudyVelasquez.jpg[/IMG][B]w/[/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Velasquez rather foolishly tries to take down P.R Power at the start by running the ropes and using his body as a weapon but keeps getting knocked down with a series of shoulder blocks from P.R Power. Velasquez then decides to roll out of the ring and go for a powder, to talk strategy with Batch. P.R Power as the champion simply waits for Velasquez to get back in to the ring. And when Velasquez does, Power meets him with head on with a clothesline, before PRP can get his hands on him, Velasquez once again goes out for another powder. PRP waits for Velasquez to get back in but Carlos Batch gets up on the apron, distracting the champion. Ryan Holland orders Batch to get down off the apron, but Rudy Velasquez managed to sneak round to the other side, and he nails the champion by surprise with a springboard drop-kick. PRP stays on his feet but Velasquez follows up with a baseball slide, causing the champion to lose his balance and stumble onto his back. Velasquez then delivers a double stomp to the chest of PRP before going for the cover.......... One.......... Two.............. The champion kicks out. PRP then begins to rise to his feet, but Velasquez is once again able to take the legs out from underneath the champion. The KotS member then heads up, but PRP rises back to his feet and as Velasquez comes flying off the top-rope PRP catches him in a single handed choke hold, before delivering a choke slam ! One.......... Two.............. Velasquez to his credit manages to kick out, but PRP remains in control. The champion tries to apply a Full Nelson but Velasquez manages to slip out, PRP then grabs hold of right leg, as the King's member tries to blast the champion with an Enziguri, but Velasquez floats over and nails PRP with his left leg instead, causing the champion to once again lose his balance. This time PRP stumbles into Ryan Holland, causing Holland to land on to the canvas. Seeing that Holland is out of action, the rest of the Kings hit the ring, and begin a three on one assault on P.R Power. But this only seemed to inspire PRP more who summoned up the strength of the Puerto Rican People, to gety back to his feet and take all three members of the Kings of the Street down. Holland remained out of it, as the Kings continued their assault but the champion was holding his own. Galindo came charging it and PRP, but was sent crashing over the rope with a huge back body drop, next up was Jesus Chavez but he was driven onto the canvas with an explosive spine-buster. But PRP was starting to get worn down and when Rudy Velasquez came back in off the top rope he was able to take the champion down with a flying version of Chavez's 187 Neckbreaker. Batch then revived Holland, who crawled across to make the count.............. One............... Two.............. Thr................ Nooooo !!! Puerto Rican Power got his shoulder up at the last split second. Causing Carlos Batch to throw a hissy fit and get up on the apron. Batch got right in Holland's face, saying tha the count was three. All of a sudden Holland saw the other members of the Kings of the Street at ringside and with Batch getting his face, made the sudden decision to send all three of them packing. Velasquez was now getting in Hollands face, as PRP still laid on the mat. Dane O'Hara the announced that if the rest of the Kings of the Street did not leave the ringside area, then Puerto Rican Power would be awarded the match by disqualification. Velasquez realising he was left on his own, headed back up top as the champion still layed on his back. Velasquez then went to finish PRP off with the Ghetto Stomp but the champion rolled out of the way at the last split second. Velasquez re-steadied himself but was immediately met a by a roaring elbow from PRP who had suddenly exploded into life, the challenger then staggered back off the ropes before being nailed with an Inverted Atomic Drop, it was clear now that Velasquez was falling victim to PRP's famous four moves of doom, and as expected the spinebuster followed next. The champion then waited for Velasquez to get back to his feet, before drilling the challenger with his running big boot he calls the San Juan Rush . One............. Two............. With the rest of the Kings banished from ringside it was down to Velasquez to kick out.......... Three !! Velasquez was unable to kick out and Puerto Rican Power makes yet another succesful defence of his title, With the Kings of the Street gang mentality, there was no suprise that the match had lots of inteference, but the crowd lapped it up and it helped get over the champions unstoppable babyface champion act. Just how long he can keep it up, without it becoming stale, depends on how much the audience are prepared to go along with it, before realising that their beloved PRP is basically hogging the title for himself. Perhaps Kayfabe is still alive in a big way in Puerto Rico. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power defeated Rudy Velasquez in 12:36 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Puerto Rican Power retains the FCW Puerto Rican title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show ends with Puerto Rican Power, celebrating his victory showing off his belt to all four sides of the attending crowd at the Gynasium Aguada, who all give him a rapturous applause, chanting his name in unison 'POWER !! POWER !! POWER !!'[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] The start of the show wasn't great at all culminating in the horrendous (though I should of expected it) match between King Kong Kennedy and Ox Mastadon, but it got onto a better track after my match with Kirk Jameson and whilst the tag title match wasn't too great either the second half of the show did deliver two quality title defences and a short but captivating brawl between Gonzalez and Bouncer and with the crowd more clearly remembering the second part of the show, over the first it sent them home happy.

[B][U]Predictions Contest[/U][/B] Seems like the predictions contest is becoming ever more popular, as we have 17 entrants this time. Here's how they all did [SIZE=2][B]8/8[/B]: grj1234, maskedpropaganda, Midnightnick ,SadisticBlessings [B]7/8:[/B] D-Lyrium, Dragonmack, d w w, Guerrerofan 777,March, MrOnu,Praguepride, Rob4590, Shmoe, Smurphy 1014 [B]6/8:[/B] Imarevenant Tommy J. [B]5/8:[/B] Imerak Congratulations then to gr1234, maskedpropaganda, Midnighnick and SadisticBlessings who all win a signed poster of Puerto Rican Power. The poster shows Power holding the title aloft, after his triumphant defence against Leper Messiah at the Levamiento Arriba event in January. [/SIZE]

[CENTER][I][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/I] [I][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/I][/CENTER] [B][U]Notes from a Small Island[/U][/B] FCW return to action on Saturday March 22nd with Luche La Energia. Once again the show will come from the Gynasium Aguada in San Juan. With no clear Number one contender to Puerto Rican Power's Puerto Rican Championship, open contracts have been sent out to the rest of the wrestling world and the first of this has been answered by former MAW Champion and this years Rip Chord Invitational Winner Mean Jean Cattley. Four of FCW's best will complete in a four corner survival match to decide who gets the title shot next month against Puerto Rican Power. Featuring in the match will be bitter rivals Shawn Gonzalez and Hell's Bouncer alongside recent title challengers Rudy Velasquez of the Kings of the Street and the leader of the newly formed Messiah's Circus faction, the dangerous Leper Messiah. After signalling his intentions to go after the People's Championship both vocally and physically, Kirk Jameson will get a shot at the belt currently held by Mainstream Hernandez. Can Hernandez continue his run with the title or will the ultra confident Jameson, back up his claims that Hernandez is not in his league. Bradford Peverall will be looking for revenge when he takes on Messiah's Circus member El Hijo Del Zonk who turned on the laid back Peverall during their tag match at Marzo En Locura. Jesus Chavez and Hector Galindo of the Kings of the Street face off agains the duo of Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr and Tigre Salvaje Jr, ahead of their title defence against Natural Storm next month. An upset win here for the Luchadore duo would put them right into tag title contention. Rounding out the card Eddie Howard of Tag Title hopefuls Natural Storm, takes on recent People's Championship challenger The Sensational Singh, Charles Rainier will be looking to bounce back from his loss to Kirk Jameson when he takes on Matt Hocking, whilst Herb Stately has promised that Ox Mastadon will be in action in what he describes as a special challenge to not just the entire FCW roster but any wrestler who dares to take the 'challenge' on. [I]Here is a full run down of the card for Luche La Energia[/I] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3]FCW Luche La Energia[/SIZE][/U][/B] [I]Saturday March 22nd 2008 at Gynasium Arriba in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Puerto Rican Championship:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs [SIZE=1]'From MAW' [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]2008 Rip Chord Invitational Winner-[/SIZE] Mean Jean Cattley [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]No.1 Contenders 4 Corner Survival:[/B] Hells Bouncer vs [SIZE=1]'Representing The Messiah's Circus'[/SIZE] Leper Messiah vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Kings of the Street'[/SIZE] vs Shawn Gonzalez[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Mainstream Hernandez vs Kirk Jameson[/CENTER] [CENTER]Bradford Peverall vs [SIZE=1]'Representing The Messiah's Circus'[/SIZE] El Hijo Del Zonk[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Natural Storm'[/SIZE] Eddie Howard vs Kashmir Singh[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Non Title:[/B] Kings of the Street (Hector Galindo & Jesus Chavez) vs Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr & Tigre Salvajer Jr[/CENTER] [CENTER]Charles Rainier vs Matt Hocking[/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Plus Ox Mastadon's Special Challenge[/I] [I]________________________________________________________[/I][/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][COLOR=indigo][B]Predictions Form:[/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=indigo]FCW Lucha La Energia[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#4b0082][B]Puerto Rican Title:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] [COLOR=#4b0082][I](Only an idiot, or someone very naive is going to choose Cattley here. Therefore the Prediction here is to predict how P.R Ego wins the match)[/I][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#4b0082][B]No.1 Contenders 4CS:[/B] Hells Bouncer vs Leper Messiah vs Rudy Velasquez vs Shawn Gonzalez[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#4b0082][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Mainstream Hernanedez vs Kirk Jameson[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#4b0082]Bradford Peverall vs El Hijo Del Zonk[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#4b0082]Eddie Howard vs The Sensational Singh[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#4b0082][B]Non Title: [/B]Kings of the Street (Chavez & Galindo) vs Dragon Del Arco & Tigre Salvaje[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#4b0082]Charles Rainier vs Matt Hocking[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

Puerto Rican Title: Puerto Rican Power vs [b]Mean Jean Cattley[/b] Your postscript was because you're trying to ~SWERVE~ us. Nice try, Tiger Russo. :p [i](No, seriously it's Hulk Power to win by four moves of doom)[/i] No.1 Contenders 4CS: [b]Hells Bouncer[/b] vs Leper Messiah vs Rudy Velasquez vs Shawn Gonzalez Peoples Championship: [b]Mainstream Hernanedez[/b] vs Kirk Jameson [b]Bradford Peveral[/b]l vs El Hijo Del Zonk Eddie Howard vs [b]The Sensational Singh[/b] Non Title: [b]Kings of the Street (Chavez & Galindo)[/b] vs Dragon Del Arco & Tigre Salvaje [b]Charles Rainier[/b] vs Matt Hocking Also I'm looking forward to the first of many MasterlOx Challenges.

Puerto Rican Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Mean Jean Cattley [I]Pinfall obviously.[/I] No.1 Contenders 4CS: Hells Bouncer vs Leper Messiah vs Rudy Velasquez vs [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] [I]Hardest choice of the card. I could see Bouncer, Leper and Shawn winning.[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernanedez[/B] vs Kirk Jameson [I]Easy.[/I] [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs El Hijo Del Zonk [I]Easier.[/I] [B] Eddie Howard[/B] vs The Sensational Singh [I]Only to maintain momentum.[/I] Non Title:[B] Kings of the Street (Chavez & Galindo) [/B]vs Dragon Del Arco & Tigre Salvaje [I]Easiest.[/I] [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Matt Hocking [I]Hocking has no chance sadly.[/I] [B]Ox Mastadon[/B] vs ??? [I]A push is a push.[/I]

FCW Lucha La Energia Puerto Rican Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Mean Jean Cattley [I]He is going to win by his awesome "Powaaaah!"[/I] (Only an idiot, or someone very naive is going to choose Cattley here. Therefore the Prediction here is to predict how P.R Ego wins the match) No.1 Contenders 4CS: Hells Bouncer vs Leper Messiah vs Rudy Velasquez vs [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] [I]Already seen two of them, and no one want's Hells Bouncer in a main event, therefore Gonzalez wins by default[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Kirk Jameson [I]Even in a small fed, Jameson still needs to move up the ladder more.[/I] [B]Bradford Peverall [/B]vs El Hijo Del Zonk [I]because everyone hates evil clowns.[/I] Eddie Howard vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] [I]Singh needs to regain some momentum after jobbing in a dark match last month.[/I] Non Title: [B]Kings of the Street[/B] (Chavez & Galindo) vs Dragon Del Arco & Tigre Salvaje [I]Even non title and even with the crappier pair of the Kings, they should still win this.[/I] [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Matt Hocking [I]Jameson is an up and comer, Hocking is still a jobber.[/I]

Puerto Rican Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Mean Jean Cattley [I]Puerto Rican Power with the Big Puerto Rican Leg Drop[/I] No.1 Contenders 4CS: Hells Bouncer vs [B]Leper Messiah [/B]vs Rudy Velasquez vs Shawn Gonzalez [I]Leper Messiah wins with the help of his circus.[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernanedez vs Kirk Jameson[/B] [I]Draw. Jameson gets some more respect, but Hernandez holds on.[/I] [B]Bradford Peverall [/B]vs El Hijo Del Zonk [I]Peverall gets some revenge, but I do like Zonk's new role...[/I] Eddie Howard vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] Non Title: [B]Kings of the Street (Chavez & Galindo) [/B]vs Dragon Del Arco & Tigre Salvaje [I]Champs will not lose to these guys.[/I] [B]Charles Rainier [/B]vs Matt Hocking [I]Not so shocking this time..[/I] Ox Mastadon vs. [B]????[/B] [I]I'm going to guess a new guy debuts with a win... and my guess is rookie Primus Allen [/I]

Puerto Rican Title: Puerto Rican Power by submission No.1 Contenders 4CS: [B]Hells Bouncer [/B]vs Leper Messiah vs Rudy Velasquez vs Shawn Gonzalez Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernanedez [/B]vs Kirk Jameson Bradford Peverall vs [B]El Hijo Del Zonk[/B] Eddie Howard vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] Non Title:[B] Kings of the Street (Chavez & Galindo)[/B] vs Dragon Del Arco & Tigre Salvaje [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Matt Hocking

Puerto Rican Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Mean Jean Cattley [I]He's going to borrow the Jim Force method, scream about invisible particles and tell people to buy his merchandise![/I] No.1 Contenders 4CS: Hells Bouncer vs Leper Messiah vs Rudy Velasquez vs [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] [I]He's your best hope at having PRP drop the strap.[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernanedez[/B] vs Kirk Jameson [I]Call me a mainstreamer, but Hernanedez is hot hot hot right now[/I] [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs El Hijo Del Zonk [I]Finally give that man a win[/I] Eddie Howard vs [B]The Sensational Singh [/B][I]I sing for Singh![/I] Non Title: Kings of the Street (Chavez & Galindo) vs [B]Dragon Del Arco & Tigre Salvaje[/B] [I]Whenever champions are put into a non-title match, it's the perfect opportunity for them to lose, but not lose too badly. My guess is that this is the start of another feud...[/I] [B] Charles Rainier[/B] vs Matt Hocking [I]You're just itching to give yourself a win, aren't you.[/I]

FCW Lucha La Energia Puerto Rican Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Mean Jean Cattley - PRP with the San Juan Rush No.1 Contenders 4CS: Hells Bouncer vs Leper Messiah vs Rudy Velasquez vs [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernanedez[/B] vs Kirk Jameson Bradford Peverall vs [B]El Hijo Del Zonk[/B] [B]Eddie Howard[/B] vs The Sensational Singh Non Title: [B]Kings of the Street (Chavez & Galindo)[/B] vs Dragon Del Arco & Tigre Salvaje [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Matt Hocking

Lets see if we can do this 3 times in a row. FCW Lucha La Energia Puerto Rican Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Mean Jean Cattley [I] A nicely different traded talent's turn to job to the Power around here.[/I] No.1 Contenders 4CS: Hells Bouncer vs Leper Messiah vs Rudy Velasquez vs [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] [I]I want Leper's Circus to continue to get pushed to the heavens, but he already had a shot at PRP recently so we are going with the ex-booker[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernanedez[/B] vs Kirk Jameson [I] Not yet Kirk, but your time will come[/I] [B]Bradford Peverall [/B]vs El Hijo Del Zonk [I]The clown gets punched drunk [/I] Eddie Howard vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] [I] Singh has the talent and a nice character it is time to begin to establish himself [/I] Non Title: [B]Kings of the Street (Chavez & Galindo) [/B]vs Dragon Del Arco & Tigre Salvaje [I]The non-title stipulation could mean a nice upset for the Dragon & Tigre but just don't see it[/I] [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Matt Hocking [I] If Shocking Hocking wins here I will not be surprised. Sure he is a "jobber", but he is a jobber in the land of jobbers it will not be hard to progress up the card quickly. That said I am picking you to getcha first win. [/I]

FCW Lucha La Energia Puerto Rican Title: [b]Puerto Rican Power[/b] vs Mean Jean Cattley [i]pinfall via the Puerto Rican Blackout, whatever that might be[/i] No.1 Contenders 4CS: Hells Bouncer vs [b]Leper Messiah[/b] vs Rudy Velasquez vs Shawn Gonzalez [i]Shawn isn't winning as long as he and PRP are faces. I see him feud on with the Bouncer. Rudy just had his shot, so that leave Messiah winning it.[/i] Peoples Championship: [b]Mainstream Hernanedez[/b] vs Kirk Jameson [i]Hey, Kirk actually got mic time in this feud. That said I might see him win the title but not on the first match.[/i] [b]Bradford Peverall[/b] vs El Hijo Del Zonk [i]squash[/i] [b]Eddie Howard[/b] vs The Sensational Singh [i]I hated that Singh was in a dark match one and, two, didn't win it. That said since he's still in limbo I say keep the tag title contender strong.[/i] Non Title: [b]Kings of the Street (Chavez & Galindo)[/b] vs Dragon Del Arco & Tigre Salvaje [i]Like it was said "non-title" is a flag that says "the champs lose". And I'd pick that if the Kings weren't lined up for a match with Natural Storm next month ,so there's no reason to lose momentum.[/i] [b]Charles Rainier[/b] vs Matt Hocking [i]booker vs. jobber, it's almost as easy as the PRP match.[/i]

FCW Lucha La Energia Puerto Rican Title: Puerto Rican Power vs Mean Jean Cattley [B]He's going to Power Up Hulkamania style and then finish him off with the San Juan Rush[/B] No.1 Contenders 4CS: Hells Bouncer vs Leper Messiah vs [B]Rudy Velasquez[/B] vs Shawn Gonzalez Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernanedez [/B]vs Kirk Jameson Bradford Peverall vs [B]El Hijo Del Zonk[/B] Eddie Howard vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] Non Title: [B]Kings of the Street (Chavez & Galindo)[/B] vs Dragon Del Arco & Tigre Salvaje [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Matt Hocking

Archived