Climbing The Ladder-The Story Of The NEW Generation Of Wrestling Stars

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="3"]Xtreme Wrestling Alliance Fire In the Belly[/SIZE][/U][/B] Attendance:48 in the Mid South[/CENTER] As fans wait for the show to kick off. They are introduced to XWA with a 'Hardcore' theme, as Bodies by Drowning Pool blasted through the ghetto speakers they had running that everyone thought that Missile had stolen due to his skin color. This is a thank you to Missile, thanks for the busted speakers they work great.. just next time can you steal .. er... get us some better ones? [U]Joe E. Jones vs. Dante Orrinson[/U] In what was said to be a decent opener. Joe E. Jones put Dante to the test. Dante started to get a comeback but was quickly ended and Dante's hope for a win was taken out when Jones locked in The Golden Tear for the submissive win. Rating: F+ In a backstage segment Azilum confronted Jon Jetson about there Title match later in the night. Rating: E- (A little boring on segments as I don't know what you guys would say.) [U]Anakra vs. The Missile[/U] To be the following act to a decent opener is difficult to do but Missile and Anakra also had a very good match. Lacked the action it needed but was an ok match. Anakra was in control for more than half the match. Until he slipped up on a top rope spot and crashed hard on the ground. Too bad they ended the match early as it started picking up right before the botched top rope spot. Missile didn't do anything fancy to end the match. Rating: F+ Carl Batch interviews Krazy Kop & Curt O' Malley. They discussed Kop's up coming match. Rating: D [U]Sel vs. Tyler Idol[/U] For a midcard match it did the job. Nothing special. Just a basic hardcore match. Chair Spots, Table Spots, and of course.. bleeding. Just your basic spot crazy match. Sel gets the victory in a very short match. Rating: F+ [B][U][I]Azilum vs. Krazy Kop for the First Ever #1 Contender Title[/I][/U][/B] There is a reason why these two were chosen for Title contendership. They put on a hell of a match, going outside the lines of the Hardcore rules.. they didn't have one weapons spot the entire match. They went pure in-ring action. The match only lasted about 10 minutes but was fast and exhilerating and a suprise ending when Krazy Kop went for the Kop Shop Drop but got reversed from Azilum who went for Mental Madness only to be reversed again by Krazy Kop who hits the Kop Shop Drop. WINNER AND NEW #1 Contender Champion... KRAZY KOP!! Rating: F+ [U]'Jon Jetson' vs. Lennon Burntwood[/U] The match was needed to get the fans pumped for the Main Event. It had it's moments but lacked very much after that last match. A couple neat spots including Jon Jetson hitting a plancha to Lennon during the opener of the match. After that it was a little stale. Fans speculate that Jetson bumped his elbow pretty hard on the ground as he didn't move it much during the rest of the match. None-the-less Jetson picked up the victory and proved why he can make it in the hardcore group known as Xtreme Wrestling. Rating: F+ [CENTER][U][B][I][SIZE="2"]Main Event[/SIZE][/I][/B][/U] [U][I][B]PT James vs. Justin Williams For the Barb Wire Heavyweight Championship[/B][/I][/U][/CENTER] These two face off to determine who will be the first ever XWA Barb Wire Champion. The match was very even throughout the match. James lands a punch, Williams lands a punch. The breakout was when James landed a huge dropkick from the top rope into a chair that Williams was holding, the dropkick made the chair nearly take off William's head. James goes for the quick cover.. 1.. 2.. kickout! James looks pissed he goes to grab for the chair but when he bends over to grab it Williams hits a Leg Drop Face Crusher onto the chair. Possibly breaking James' nose. WINNER AND NEW BARB WIRE CHAMPION... JUSTIN WILLIAMS! Rating: F+ Overall: F+ After the show all the wrestlers came down to the ring with a couple cases of beer and some bottles of whiskey, invited some fans to the ring. And the rest was history.... No one quite remembers what happened after that.

[QUOTE=soulztnrv1;445068][COLOR="Green"]HIDE THE KIDS AND WATCH THE WOMENS, MOVES ARE GONNA GET BUSTED TONIGHT! Thats' right folks....the Sidney Star is back once more! Who's got the sack to challenge the Wizack of Whack, the Sanctification of Skill-in-this-nation, the King of Sting....AND YOUR DOWNFALL. Who's out there? Eh? Eh?[/COLOR][/QUOTE] OOC Dont mean to double post but the last one was a Show write up. Tyler Idol: Are you kidding me. Matt Sidney gets his ass whooooped by me and now he claims he is the best? What the f*ck world are we living in. I'm just gonna job the rest of my matches cuz losing gets the chicks right? All you actors are alike you sit there lie on your back wait for some guy to get on top of you, and you take the loss, because you like the feel of a guy on top of you. The rest of us FIGHT our way through a match and what happens, happens. If I have too, after the tourney is over and I get my Title, I'll whoop your ass again Junior.

Wrench: Tag Team champion in my second match. Just shows what someone can do with an opportunity. Now that we've got a showcase Romy are going to re-invent state-of-the-art tag team wrestling in AOW and in NEW, so all other teams get ready, as soon as I get the ring assembled, you're going to be disassembled! OOC: If we're letting people add additional finishers, I think I might change my second finisher to more of a set-up move for the Bolt Tightener, I'm thinking something like the "Steel Toe Superkick"

[QUOTE=Caninrok;445429]wow, the XWA is determined to make the The Missile v. Anakra match go over huh? Too bad the booker over there has no love for the technician who has a thing for chair shots and Singapore canes[/QUOTE] It works for me. But I guess as "The Missile" I'm biased. But they paired up the two outsiders. Anakra the intense iron ma of a technician and The Missile a Flashy technical super junior in a hardcore fed.

Ah, my apologies then. The booker of XWA does have love for the technician with a penchant for violence, just the other one. :) Yeah, they AI probably thinks, ah here are the only two guys (I think...) with "Technical" styles, I'd better keep them together. Maybe with some practice we'll be able to do better than F+

[QUOTE=soulztnrv1;445528][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Funny you should talk about being on your back. We all know you love to be on your stomach most of all.[/COLOR][/QUOTE] Is that supposed to be a gay comment? Cuz you really, REALLY need work on promos. Go back to acting school, and stop thinking you can make it in the wrestling world. You've won one match so far. Against another crap actor, so, until you beat someone worth mentioning you have no credentials as a wrestler.

[B][COLOR="Red"]NEW News[/COLOR][/B] -Backstage at the last show Kevin Moore was getting a ton of heat for his claims that he was the best athlete in NEW due to his MMA background. I find this funny as thus far he has had the only exhaustion note from the last two shows. He was angrily told off, and he then declared this all as ‘a waste of time’. Not a good thing to say to your booker. -We remembered to get a ref this month, but his performance was disappointing and we plan on getting a new one for this month. [B][COLOR="red"]Ladder News[/COLOR][/B]-AWO has formed the teams Club Enigma 2000 (Adams and Snyder) and Torrential Reign (XXX and Camp David). Both teams will be full time. What are the chances that XXX and David would end up teamed in AWO? Who knows, but more practice for the two of them to work together. -At the XWA show Krazy Kop sustained a Stinger, putting him out of action for six days. It remains to be seen if he will still work the NEW show. -Lennon Burntwood and P.T. James have formed the team, The Scooby Gang, in XWA. [B][COLOR="Red"]February Match Of The Month[/COLOR][/B] Johnny Molson © defeated Mike Sensation D- (Strong Style) [COLOR="red"][B]Post February Top Ten[/B][/COLOR] 1. Justin Williams/NEW/Justin takes the top spot this month by retaining his Barb Wire belt in the main event of the XWA show, and by winning a solid squash as the opener for NEW. 2. Judd Hacker/+8/Judd moves up big time thanks to getting two victories this month. First pinning Richard Lionheart in a mediocre match for AWO, and then the pin in the NEW tag team match with Zack Steel against XXX and Camp David. 3. Johnny Molson/-2/Johnny falls two spots this month. He had another highlight reel month though, including the match of the month, a defense of his Strong Style title. 4. Maxx Hero/+1/Maxx moves up one with a solid defense of his Pure title in the main event of the AOW show. 5. Romy Alvarez/-2/Romy may have fallen two this month, but that is no inclination that it was a bad month for him. Him and his new partner, Mr. Wrench, go on and take the AOW Classic Competition tag titles in a fantastic match. 6. Mr. Wrench/NEW/Mr. Wrench and his new partner, Romy Alvarez, go on and take the AOW Classic Competition tag titles in a fantastic match. 7. Pedro Rodriguez/+0/Pedro keeps his spot through a tag win in NEW and a solid loss against Maxx Hero. 8. XXX/NEW/The Greatest Athletes Yearning For Supremacy (The Gays) both picked up singles wins for AWO and take a loss in the match of the night for NEW. 9. Camp David/NEW/The Greatest Athletes Yearning For Supremacy (The Gays) both picked up singles wins for AWO and take a loss in the match of the night for NEW. 10. Krazy Kop/NEW/Kop grabs spot number ten with a defense of the XWA #1 Contenders Belt. [COLOR="red"][B]Non-Ladder News[/B][/COLOR] -Jeremy Stone has named his fathers NOTBPW promotion to small for him, turning down a contract extension. Is he looking a become a star for TCW or SWF, or to follow his brother to Japan? Only time will tell. -CZCW have signed potential star Davis Wayne Newton. -Before even having a match on his SWF contract Eric Tyler has retired. -Nobuatsu Tatsuko won the PGHW Elite Series. -Mario Heroic was called up to the main SWF roster. -Doug Peak was fired from WEXXV. -R.K. Hayes and Johnny Bloodstone won the tenth annual Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Tournament. -CZCW has signed Mainstream Hernandez. [COLOR="red"][B]Results[/B][/COLOR] [I]AWO Killing Machine (70 Tri State) [COLOR="red"]E[/COLOR][/I] Club Enigma 2000 defeated Doug Crashin and Zack Steel [COLOR="red"][B]E-[/B][/COLOR] Jack Stein drew Assassin #2 [COLOR="red"][B]E[/B][/COLOR] Torrential Reign defeated Richard Lionheart and Ricardo Weldon [COLOR="red"][B]E-[/B][/COLOR] (Coast To Coast Tag) Matt Sidney Jr. © defeated Devon James [COLOR="red"][B]F[/B][/COLOR] (Stars and Stripes) Dean Daniels drew James Hernandez [COLOR="red"][B]D-[/B][/COLOR] Bob Casey © defeated Judd Hacker [COLOR="red"][B]E[/B][/COLOR] (American Heavyweight) [I]AOW Dirty Living (45 Tri State) [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR][/I] Pedro Rodriguez defeated Nick Clements [COLOR="red"][B]E+[/B][/COLOR] Romy Alvarez and Mr. Wrench © defeat Kevin Moore and Mike Magnum [COLOR="red"][B]E+ [/B][/COLOR](Classic Competition) Johnny Molson © defeated Mike Sensation [COLOR="red"][B]E+[/B][/COLOR] (Non-Title) Rick Sanders defeated James Casey [COLOR="red"][B]D[/B][/COLOR] Maxx Hero © defeated Larry Wood [COLOR="red"][B]D[/B][/COLOR] (Pure) [I]XWA Shattered (36 Mid South) [COLOR="red"]F+[/COLOR] [/I] Dante Orrinson defeated Tyler Idol [B][COLOR="red"]F+[/COLOR][/B] The Scooby Gang defeated Anakra and Krazy Kop [COLOR="red"][B]F+[/B][/COLOR] (Cult Kings Tag) -Azilum brawls with Jack Stein [COLOR="red"][B]E+[/B][/COLOR] The Missile defeats Sel [COLOR="red"][B]F+[/B][/COLOR] -Carl Batch interviews The Missile and Curt O'Malley [COLOR="red"][B]D-[/B][/COLOR] Joe E. Jones defeats Jack Stein [COLOR="red"][B]E-[/B][/COLOR] Justin Williams © defeats Azilum [COLOR="red"][B]F+[/B][/COLOR] (Barb Wire Heavyweight) [COLOR="red"][B]NEW Next Best Thing Tournament: Night 3[/B][/COLOR] [I]Maxx Hero vs. Devon James vs. Richard Lionheart[/I]-This is a triangle match that will finish round one of the tournament. All three are accomplished technicians who are in the main event range of the promotion. This should be a top match for sure. [I]Doug Crashin vs. Mr. Wrench vs. Lennon Burntwood[/I]-Due to luck of the draw and the number of remaining wrestlers to enter the tournament, this match will also be a triangle match. Doug is a technician, Wrench is a technical flyer, and Lennon is an entertainer whose heel act is massively over. [I]Azilum vs. Krazy Kop[/I]-This match will be under ladder rules. Not only will the man that gets to the top guarantee himself a spot in round two, but he will also get to pick his opponent and that matches stipulation. [I]Will Snyder vs. The Missile[/I]-A face against face match here. The Missile is a high flyer while Will is a technical performer. Will should not take The Missile lightly though as he is also accomplished on the mat. [I]Quick Picks;[/I] Maxx Hero vs. Devon James vs. Richard Lionheart Doug Crashin vs. Mr. Wrench vs. Lennon Burntwood Azilum vs. Krazy Kop Will Snyder vs. The Missile

So... the team I beat with a poseur on my side have tag gold. Congratulations, boys, and thanks for showing how good I am - and Steel, don't get me wrong. When he gets his head straight he'll be a fine wrestler. And the boss has chosen me as a title challenger twice. Let's face it, I'm one of the major players here. Congratulations to one of the others - Canada's Favourite Athlete shows just how good they make 'em up there, retaining his title. One day, my friend, you and I face off in the ring. I don't care who wins; it'll be a pleasure to work with someone who knows what they're about.

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="3"]Xtreme Wrestling Alliance Shattered[/SIZE][/U][/B] Attendance:36 in the Mid South[/CENTER] A little smaller crowd than the last time. Most of the same faces waiting for there fix of Hardcore Wrestling. As soon as Bodies hit the speakers the fans start cheering, chanting XWA.. XWA.. XWA. Reminds us all of a better day back when the Heyman ECW was around. [U]Tyler Idol vs. Dante Orrinson[/U] Before Bodies is finished it gets cut off by the sound of Indestructible by Disturbed starts to blare through the speakers and Tyler Idol jumping out from behind the curtain. Looks as if he's had a few before the show. As he stumbles into the ring Dante Orrinson's theme plays and he heads out to the ring staring down Tyler. The match again was a short one that Tyler could not do anything in. He seemed to have one to many on his way out here that he looked horrible in the ring. Dante gets another win for the third show in a row. Rating: F+ [U][B][I]The Scooby Gang vs. Anakra & Krazy Kop for the Cult Kings Tag Team Championships[/I][/B][/U] The match did alot better than the opener. Both teams seemed to be on the ball tonight. Anakra & Kop had control for a great portion of the match denying James of getting a tag, and when they finally did the ref wasn't paying attention so James had to return to the ring. James started to battle back when Anakra had James pinned against the turnbuckles James hit some nice punches on Anakra, then a big elbow on Kop that knocked him off the apron.(We think he landed awkward and got a stinger. He shouldn't miss too much time.) The finish saw James hitting a hot tag to Lennon who cleared the ring quite easily. Anakra was refusing to go back into the ring, when his own partner Krazy Kop threw him in the ring and then ran to the back. Dante hit an amazing set of moves and covered Anakra. WINNERS AND NEW CULT KINGS TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS.... THE SCOOBY GANG!! Rating: F+ Azilum is seen walking around backstage when out of nowhere Jack Stein decides to start a brawl. Easily said Azilum wasn't having it and got the better of Stein. Rating: E+ [U]Sel vs. The Missile[/U] Missile walked into this one looking to stay undefeated. Sel was looking to get his another victory under his belt. Both of them put on there best matches to date. Missile was all over the ring hitting top rope manuevers, outside planchas, chair shots, and of course getting the fans involved. Sel was not able to keep with his goal and got pinned just under the 10 minute mark. Rating: F+ Carl Batch catches up to Missile after his match and interviews him about his last match and his undefeated streak. While he is in the middle of his interview, Curt O' Malley comes in and hogs the camera time. Missile just walks off in anger. Rating: D- [U]Joe E. Jones vs. Jack Stein[/U] Jack Stein ended up coming out grasping his head. He's not too smart to attack someone before his match and fail to get the job done. Jones is waiting for Stein to get in the ring. When Stein decides to just walk out on Jones, Jones chases him down and starts to brawl with him outside of the ring. Jones grabs a chair and swings for the fences but ends up missing. Stein still reeling from the attack earlier just heads to the locker room. Jones goes in the ring and waits out the 10 count. Rating: E- [B][I][U][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Main Event[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/I][/B] [U][I][CENTER][B]Justin Willams© vs. Azilum for the Barb Wire Heavyweight Championship[/B][/CENTER][/I][/U] Justin Williams walks out to the ring on cloud nine being the first ever Barb Wire Champ in XWA. Azilum walks out a little weary of his surroundings as he got attacked earlier. Azilum seemed a little off his game as he was always more focused on seeing if someone was after him than Justin Williams who was right in front of him. Justin maintained most of the match and just when Azilum was starting to get his head back on the right path Williams finished him off. WINNER AND STILL BARB WIRE CHAMPION... JUSTIN WILLIAMS! Rating: F+ Overall: F+ After the show ended fans were waiting for another beer bash. Instead they get a drunk Tyler Idol who tries to start a fight with the owner of XWA. Before any real harm was done Justin Williams, Krazy Kop, PT James and Lennon Burntwood come out to take the mic away from the drunken slob. Justin Williams tells the crowd to come back in a month to see him retain his title again. Tyler was a bit out of hand but he won't know what corn field he wakes up in tomorrow.

Heh, well I have a 0-3 record but I have been booked in 3 title fights. Funny how I lose the #1 contendership last month and get a main title shot this month. :D Maxx Hero vs. Devon James vs. [B]Richard Lionheart[/B] Doug Crashin vs. Mr. Wrench vs. [B]Lennon Burntwood[/B] [B]Azilum[/B] vs. Krazy Kop Will Snyder vs. [B]The Missile[/B]

Archived