Peter Griffin: The Quest for Immortality (DOTT)

[FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][B] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/StewieGriffin.jpg[/IMG] It was a day just like any other at the Griffin household in the town of Quahog, Rhode Island. The family was sitting around watching television as their young son Stewie sat on the floor, plotting his next scheme to achieve world domination that he so badly wanted. He had tried everything from attempting to steal the neighbors wheelchair because he thought that the chair made him half cyborg, to using mind control glasses on the public at a taping of Bill Cosby’s Kids Say the Darndest Things. Stewie’s plans hadn’t worked out too well, but his ears perked up when he heard a commercial playing on the TV in the background. [U][SIZE="3"]Man on Television[/SIZE][/U] [I]SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! Come on down to the Quahog Civic Center and see some great wrestling action! Front row seats are only FIVE DOLLARS! Come see your favorite wrestlers get it on in some extreme action! With appearances from all of your favorite local wrestlers, and a once in a lifetime appearance from the ‘Immortal’ Hulk Hogan! WHY BUY THE WHOLE SEAT WHEN YOU’LL ONLY NEED THE EDGE!?!?!?[/I] [U][SIZE="3"]Stewie Griffin[/SIZE][/U] [I]Wrestling, what a bunch of crap. Watching a wrestling show would be more painful than getting a birthday telegram from Zinedine Zidane.[/I] The camera then cuts to a woman answering the door, and Zinedine Zidane answers and gives her a birthday cake, then a headbutt to the chest. [U][SIZE="3"]Stewie Griffin[/SIZE][/U] [I]Wrestling, pff….wait a minute. Did he say immortal? Immortality could be the missing piece that could make my bid for world domination a reality. Brian, tell me, what do you know of this ‘Immortal’ Hulk Hogan?[/I] [U][SIZE="3"]Brian Griffin[/SIZE][/U] [I]Hulk Hogan was a wrestler who got real big in the eighties. He had it all. Then he got old and washed up, and now he lives in VH1 re-run hell.[/I] [U][SIZE="3"]Stewie Griffin[/SIZE][/U] [I]Then it is settled. I will use my time travel device to transport me back in time to 1983. There I will defeat the ‘Immortal’ Hulk Hogan, thus making me the immortal one, and I will then begin my conquest of the world, one wrestling match at a time![/I] Stewie then goes upstairs and grabs his time machine, which he had used successfully before. He brings it downstairs and gets it geared up for 1983, but just as he was hitting the button to go back to the 80s, his father Peter made his presence known. [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/PeterGriffin.jpg[/IMG] [U][SIZE="3"]Peter Griffin[/SIZE][/U] [I]Hey Stewie, whatcha playin’ with there?[/I] [SIZE="4"]ZAP![/SIZE] All of a sudden a big explosion happens on the screen, and instead of Stewie transporting to the eighties, it was Peter who was transported straight to the year 1983. He was on the bus, sitting next to a couple of homeless people when his interest was peaked. [U][SIZE="3"]Peter Griffin[/SIZE][/U] [I]What the hell was that?[/I] [U][SIZE="3"]Homeless Man #1[/SIZE][/U] [I]What the hell was what? You were talking about becoming the next big wrestler, then you just went blank.[/I] [U][SIZE="3"]Homeless Man #2[/SIZE][/U] [I]Yeah, you were going on about becoming the best wrestler to ever live. You do realize that wrestling’s fake, don’t’ ya boy? It was getting more annoying than that time my Wayne Newton record started skipping.[/I] [U][SIZE="3"]Homeless Man #1[/SIZE][/U] [I]Yeah, you should give up the wrestling and get into the wave of the future, BetaMax sales. That’s the ticket, I mean it’s 1983, get with the rest of us in the future.[/I] [U][SIZE="3"]Peter Griffin[/SIZE][/U] [I]1983? Holy Sh.......[/I] [U][SIZE="3"]Superhero-esqe Voiceover Man[/SIZE][/U] [I]What will become of our hero Peter? Will he go into BetaMax sales, or will he follow his dreams and become a professional wrestler? How will Peter handle living in 1983 for the second time in his life? Does Joanie really love Chachi? Find out the answers to these questions, and more next time on....PETER GRIFFIN: THE QUEST FOR IMMORTALITY![/I] [/B][/CENTER][/FONT]

[FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][B] After a couple of days of getting his bearings, Peter Griffin started to get used to the idea that he was back in 1983. He was still adjusting to the fact that he couldn't eat any Whoppers or watch satellite TV, but that would just make his wrestling career that much better. He got settled in, then asked around as to what the current scene was in the wrestling industry. He figured that he would start out working for three promotions in the south, make a name for himself, then join up with a major promotion on his way to become the best wrestler who ever lived. Plus, the south has better food anyways.... Here are the results of Peter Griffin's phone calls to promoters in the south. He signed with three promotions that could use a heel brawler to add to their roster, and Griffin could start working with them as early as this weekend. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/HCW.jpg[/IMG] Houston Championship Wrestling Small Size Family Friendly Mid South (US) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/SECW.jpg[/IMG] Southeastern Championship Wrestling Small Size Traditional South East (US) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/SWCW.jpg[/IMG] Southwest Championship Wrestling Small Size Hardcore South West (US) [/B][/CENTER][/FONT]

[FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][B] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/SWCW.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Southwest Championship Wrestling Friday, Week 1, May 1983 Mid South (USA) Attendance: 977 Total Purse: $750[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/PeterGriffin.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]VS[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/ChavoGuerrero.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Peter Griffin vs. Chavo Guerrero[/SIZE] Peter Griffin hit the Bodyslam Peter Griffin hit the Grounded Punch Peter Griffin hit the Elbow Drop Peter Griffin hit the Seated Kick Peter Griffin hit the Seated Kick Peter Griffin hit the Grounded Punch Chavo Guerrero Sr. moved and the Knee Drop missed! Look at it, Tony! Look at IT! It's a Side Headlock!!!! Wow... Chavo Guerrero Sr. hit the Punch Peter Griffin tries to shake off the blow, but it was delivered with too much power. Chavo Guerrero Sr. applied the Front Facelock Chavo Guerrero Sr. hit the Running Clothesline And there it is... a very nice Inverse Figure Four Cross Leglock on Griffin... [COLOR="Red"]Chavo Guerrero Sr. applied the Figure Four Leglock The referee checks the submission... It seems to be locked in! Will This Be It? It's Still Locked In! The referee has called for the bell![/COLOR] The fans start a chant of 'That Match Sucked'. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Chavo Guerrero Match Time: 2:00 Match Rating: F[/SIZE] [/B][/CENTER][/FONT] [QUOTE][FONT="Verdana"][B][CENTER] [U]The Thoughts of Peter Griffin[/U] Oh man, did that suck something harsh. My first match ever and I have to fight Chavo Guerrero. At least he didn't use his horse Pepe on me. What? That was his son? Whatever, guess people won't know about that one until WCW. I was distracted by his wicked awesome sombrero, that's why I lost. But this guy is good. This wrestling thing is going to be a lot harder than I thought. I better not have to fight another certified bad mamma jamma tomorrow night. At least I won enough money to buy a bucket of KFC. [/CENTER][/B][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][B] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/SECW.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Southeastern Championship Wrestling Saturday, Week 1, May 1983 South East (USA) Attendance: 328 Total Purse: $750[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/PeterGriffin.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/ScottArmstrong.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Peter Griffin vs. Scott Armstrong Cage Match[/SIZE] (Forgot to copy and paste play by play, so I will give the recap) The more popular Armstrong took a beating at the begining of the match from the rookie Peter Griffin. Griffin showed some impressive offense with various backbreakers and even a sidebreaker on Armstrong. He used his experience to turn things around on Griffin with some rapid fire dropkicks. He stayed on top for most of the rest of the match, and Griffin tried to turn it around with a headbutt, but Armstong took Griffin down instead, then hit a flying cross body which allowed him to climb out of the cage and get the victory over the newcomer. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Scott Armstrong Match Time: 7:20 Match Rating: F[/SIZE] [/B][/CENTER][/FONT] [QUOTE][FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][B] [U]The Thoughts of Peter Griffin[/U] In my second match they thought it was a good idea to put me inside a steel cage. Last time I got stuck in a cage was that little stunt I pulled at the zoo, but this time I got paid. I also put a pretty good beating on Scott Armstong, who's wrestling ability is only topped by his wicked awesome mustache. I'll win a match sooner or later, I'm sure it's a requirement to be the best of all time. [/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][B] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/HCW.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Houston Championship Wrestling Sunday, Week 1, May 1983 Mid South (USA) Attendance: 1,014 Total Purse: $750[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/PeterGriffin.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/ShawnMichaels.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]VS[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/BradyBoone.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/Snowman.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Peter Griffin and Shawn Michaels vs. Brady Boone and The Snowman Two out of Three Falls[/SIZE] Shawn Michaels finds himself on the receiving end of a Standing Side Headlock... Brady Boone hit the Punch Shawn Michaels slipped out of the Arm Wringer. Shawn Michaels hit the Arm Wringer Takedown Brady Boone slipped out the back of the Grounded Arm Bar. Boone scoops Michaels up... and drops him with a sidebreaker! Brady Boone applied the Grounded Front Facelock Look at it, Tony! Look at IT! It's a Side Headlock!!!! Wow... Brady Boone picks up Shawn Michaels. Boone with a Full Arm Drag and Twist... Brady Boone hit the Knife Edge Chop Look at it, Tony! Look at IT! It's a Side Headlock!!!! Wow... Shawn Michaels moved and the Elbow Drop missed! Shawn Michaels hit the Legdrop To Leg Shawn Michaels hit the Knee Drop Brady Boone counters by fighting back. Shawn Michaels blocked the Knee Lift. Brady Boone hit the Punch Shawn Michaels moved and the Kick To Gut missed! The Suplex was countered into a Punch. And Boone starts violently tugging at Michaels's arm... Michaels is brought to his knees! Shawn Michaels moved and the Grounded Double Axe Handle missed! Shawn Michaels executes a very nice drop toe hold on Boone... Brady Boone easily blocked the Legdrop To Leg. Brady Boone recovers and stands up. Brady Boone counters by reversing on Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels moved and the Corner Forearm Charge missed! Shawn Michaels hit the Forearm Blow Shawn Michaels hit the Suplex Shawn Michaels hit the Elbow Drop Shawn Michaels picks up Brady Boone. Shawn Michaels hit the Spinning Head Scissors Brady Boone easily blocked the Single Leg Boston Crab. Shawn Michaels picks up Brady Boone. Shawn Michaels whips Brady Boone to the corner. Brady Boone moved and the Back Flip Dropkick missed! Brady Boone tags out to The Snowman. We've got a Pier-6 brawl, ladies and gentlemen... Snowman with a punch flurry! The Snowman hit the Handstand Knee Drive to Leg Shawn Michaels slipped out the back of the Handstand Knee Drive to Arm. The Snowman slipped out of the Arm Wringer Takedown. Shawn Michaels moved and the Leaping Headbutt missed! Shawn Michaels tags out to Peter Griffin. Peter Griffin hit the Butt Smash Peter Griffin hit the Headbutt The Snowman easily blocked the Sidebreaker. A stalemate happens as neither competitor can take the advantage. The Snowman easily slipped out the back of the Sidebreaker. Peter Griffin slipped out the back of the Forearm To Back. The Snowman easily blocked the Backbreaker. Peter Griffin hit the Forearm To Back The Snowman moved and the Headbutt to Back of Head missed! The Snowman hit the Forearm Blow Peter Griffin slipped out of the Side Headlock Takedown. Peter Griffin hit the Jab Punch The Snowman easily slipped out of the Bodyslam. Look at it, Tony! Look at IT! It's a Side Headlock!!!! Wow... The Snowman hit the Punch The Snowman hit the Forearm Blow Snowman with a Full Arm Drag and Twist... The Snowman hit the Punch The Snowman hit the Forearm Blow The Snowman right back in with a Hip Lock Takedown... The Snowman hit the Handstand Knee Drive to Arm The crowd start a chant for The Snowman. The Snowman hit the Handstand Knee Drive to Leg Snowman pins the leg of Peter Griffin and begins to stomp on Griffin's Knee!!! The Snowman hit the Handstand Knee Drive to Arm Peter Griffin slipped out of the Stomp Flurry. Peter Griffin hit the Tomahawk Chop The Backbreaker was countered into a Forearm Blow. Peter Griffin slipped out the back of the Running Powerslam. Peter Griffin tags out to Shawn Michaels. The Snowman easily broke the Standing Arm Bar. The fans try to help The Snowman by chanting his name. Snowman grabs Michaels by the side of the head, leaps into the air.. Ohh, Head butt! Shawn Michaels moved and the Punch Flurry missed! The Thumb Poke to the Eye was countered into a Punch. Oh-ho! There's the Super Jive!! Michaels gets nailed with the Soulman Special!! The Snowman hit the Handstand Knee Drive to Arm The Snowman hit the Handstand Knee Drive to Leg Oh! And Snowman kicks Michaels right in the back of the head! The Snowman hit the Handstand Knee Drive to Arm The Snowman picks up Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels slipped out of the Running Powerslam. Very nice Rear Amateur Go Behind on Snowman... Michaels goes to work on Snowman's arm with that Standing Arm Bar... The Snowman slipped out the back of the Standing Arm Bar. The Snowman hit the Hammerlock Drive Michaels suffers the misfortune of a Corner Posting at the hands of Snowman... Just listen to those fans count down the punches... "1... 2... 3... 4..." Shawn Michaels easily rushed the Stomp Flurry. Shawn Michaels hit the Forearm Blow Shawn Michaels has a Hammerlock on Snowman and begins to wail away at that shoulder! Shawn Michaels hit the Dropkick The Snowman took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack. The Running Headbutt misses! Shawn Michaels hit the Inverted Atomic Drop The Snowman slipped out the back of the Hammerlock Shoulder Breaker. The Snowman tags out to Brady Boone. Spinning Heel Kick!! Michaels is down... Brady Boone picks up Shawn Michaels from behind. Brady Boone whips Shawn Michaels to the corner. Egads... this is brutal: Boone is unloading on Michaels with a flurry of forearms... Boone unloads on Michaels with that double axe handle blow! Shawn Michaels slipped out the back of the Boston Crab. Brady Boone slipped out of the Backbreaker. Shawn Michaels slipped out the back of the Bear Hug. Michaels with a Full Arm Drag and Twist... Shawn Michaels hit the Suplex Shawn Michaels hit the Legdrop Shawn Michaels tags out to Peter Griffin. Brady Boone recovers and stands up. Peter Griffin hit the Discus Punch Peter Griffin hit the Rear Naked Punch Flurry Peter Griffin hit the Giant Swing Brady Boone moved and the Falling Headbutt to Forehead missed! Brady Boone tags out to The Snowman. Peter Griffin slipped out of the Handstand Knee Drive to Arm. Peter Griffin hit the Charging Forearm The Snowman moved and the Seated Kick missed! Snowman grabs Griffin by the side of the head, leaps into the air.. Ohh, Head butt! Snowman unleashes a series of stomps... Griffin is in obvious pain! The Snowman hit the Handstand Knee Drive to Leg The Snowman picks up Peter Griffin. Peter Griffin slipped out of the Big Bear Hug. The Bionic Elbow was countered into a Side Headlock Punch to Face. The Snowman throws Peter Griffin to ringside. The Snowman leaves the ring. The referee begins counting the competitors out. Peter Griffin counters by fighting back. Peter Griffin hit the Bodyslam The referee reaches the halfway point of his count. Peter Griffin hit the Falling Headbutt to Forehead The referee is almost ready to count both competitors out. Peter Griffin rolls The Snowman back into the ring. The Snowman moved and the Double Stomp missed! The fans cheer for The Snowman, trying to get him to take it up a level. [COLOR="Red"]Look Out! Powerslam is Coming Up... Snowman's gonna try and plant him... HE DID! The referee begins the count... 1! 2! This Could Be It! The referee's hand starts coming down... 3![/COLOR] Shawn Michaels moved and the Leaping Headbutt missed! Shawn Michaels hit the Charging Forearm The Snowman easily broke the Single Leg Boston Crab. The Snowman hit the Piledriver The referee begins the count... 1! 2! Kick Out! Shawn Michaels slipped out of the Running Powerslam. And Shawn Michaels clamps on a Standing Side Headlock... Shawn Michaels hit the Bodyslam Shawn Michaels hit the Hamstring Pull The Snowman slipped out the back of the Single Leg Boston Crab. The Snowman hit the Atomic Drop The Snowman picks up Shawn Michaels. [COLOR="Red"]The Snowman hit the Knock Out Punch The referee begins the count... 1! 2! This Could Be It! The referee's hand starts coming down... 3![/COLOR] [SIZE="3"]Winners: The Snowman and Brady Boone Match Time: 24:00 Match Rating: C[/SIZE] [/B][/CENTER][/FONT] [QUOTE][FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][B] [U]The Thoughts of Peter Griffin[/U] Well at least this time I didn't get punched twice and then get pinned. I did get to team with Shawn Michaels though. I bet if they knew that back in 2008 he is one of the biggest wrestlers of all-time they wouldn't make him do the laundry. I couldn't blow my cover and tell him it was an honor to meet him though. I've come to the conclusion that if people believe I am a future man I will change more than just professional wrestling. Even though we lost it was nice to hear people not tell me I suck. Now pardon me while I go get some oxygen. [/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][B] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/SWCW.jpg[/IMG] [U]The Thoughts of Peter Griffin[/U] I came in to Southwest Championship Wrestling today expecting to right the wrong that was my match with Chavo Guerrero last week. Us rookies worked together setting the ring up and all that good stuff, then I'm told that I'm not going to be on the card tonight to sell the beating I took at the hands of Chavo Guerrero last week. Don't they know that Peter Griffin is a man of steel? I'm even more of a man than that time that William Regal cut down trees in the WWF. So Chavo fought a guy named Mr. Pogo, and they drew! Mr. Pogo did a better job than me.....I've got to get good soon. Being a certified tough guy isn't gonna cut it anymore. Now I'm going to ice this boo boo I got while I was setting up the ring. [/B][/CENTER][/FONT]

[QUOTE=captainlou;438919]Does this mean we have seen the last of Lord Steven Regal? Where was his boo boo? On his double chin?[/QUOTE] Yeah, no more Regal. I've wanted to do a rookie to legend dynasty for a long time, and this is my first try at it. I figured I could come up with years of good content for Peter Griffin to make it entertaining as well, hope everybody is enjoying it so far.....And it was his shin.

[FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][B] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/SECW.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Southeastern Championship Wrestling Saturday, Week 2, May 1983 Tri State (USA) Attendance: 62 Total Purse: $750[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/PeterGriffin.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]VS[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/DanDavis.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Peter Griffin vs. Dan Davis[/SIZE] And Dan Davis clamps on a Standing Side Headlock... Dan Davis hit the Punch Dan Davis hit the Kick To Gut And Dan Davis clamps on a Standing Side Headlock... Dan Davis hit the Punch Dan Davis hit the Forearm Blow Nightmare with a Full Arm Drag and Twist... Look at it, Tony! Look at IT! It's a Side Headlock!!!! Wow... Peter Griffin moved and the Dropkick missed! Dan Davis moved and the Knee Drop missed! Dan Davis hit the Knee Drive To Leg Dan Davis has got Griffin's arm locked in that Straddled Arm Bar... that looks painful. Peter Griffin moved and the Grounded Elbow Drive to Arm missed! Peter Griffin hit the Headbutt Peter Griffin hit the European Uppercut Dan Davis easily slipped out of the Sidebreaker. Dan Davis hit the Jab Punch Flurry Dan Davis has got Griffin's arm locked in that Straddled Arm Bar... that looks painful. Peter Griffin slipped out of the Boston Crab. Peter Griffin hit the Butt Smash Peter Griffin hit the Backbreaker Dan Davis easily slipped out the back of the Seated Punch Flurry. Dan Davis with a very nice Russian Legsweep... Griffin might be in trouble here... Griffin's arm is held by an arm bar... OH! Nightmare drives an elbow into that arm... Dan Davis picks up Peter Griffin. Peter Griffin moved and the Jab Punch Flurry missed! Dan Davis moved and the Discus Punch missed! Peter Griffin slipped out of the Sleeper Hold. Dan Davis broke the Bodyslam by falling on top. The referee begins the count... 1! Kick Out! And just look at Nightmare wail away on Griffin with a flurry of punches... Peter Griffin moved and the Grounded Elbow Drive to Arm missed! Peter Griffin hit the Hammerlock Kick Dan Davis moved and the Chop Block missed! Peter Griffin slipped out of the Sleeper Hold. Peter Griffin hit the Samoan Drop Peter Griffin hit the Giant Swing Dan Davis moved and the Big Legdrop missed! Dan Davis picks up Peter Griffin from behind. Peter Griffin slipped out the back of the Russian Legsweep. Dan Davis moved and the Headbutt to Back of Head missed! Dan Davis hit the Running Clothesline The fans try to help Dan Davis by chanting his name. Peter Griffin slipped out of the Boston Crab. Dan Davis easily blocked the DDT. Dan Davis blocked the Punch Flurry. This is the second block in a row, and Dan Davis takes control. Dan Davis hit the Piledriver The referee begins the count... 1! 2! Kick Out! Peter Griffin slipped out of the Sleeper Hold. Peter Griffin hit the Overhead Fallaway Slam Dan Davis moved and the Running Butt Drop missed! Dan Davis picks up Peter Griffin. Dan Davis hit the Jab Punch Flurry Dan Davis has got Griffin's arm locked in that Straddled Arm Bar... that looks painful. Dan Davis picks up Peter Griffin from behind. Peter Griffin slipped out the back of the Sleeper Hold. Griffin just chop blocked Nightmare... that was low! Dan Davis moved and the Big Legdrop missed! Look at it, Tony! Look at IT! It's a Side Headlock!!!! Wow... The fans cheer for Dan Davis, trying to get him to take it up a level. Dan Davis picks up Peter Griffin. The crowd start a chant for Dan Davis. Dan Davis hit the Piledriver The referee begins the count... 1! 2! Kick Out Just After Two! Dan Davis hit the Jab Punch Flurry Dan Davis picks up Peter Griffin from behind. Dan Davis with a very nice Russian Legsweep... Griffin might be in trouble here... The referee begins the count... 1! 2! Kick Out Just After Two! Peter Griffin broke the Piledriver. Dan Davis moved and the Butt Smash missed! Say goodnight, Griffin... Dan Davis with the Sleeperhold! The referee checks the submission... It seems to be locked in! Will This Be It? A short struggle ends with the escape! Dan Davis whips Peter Griffin to the corner. Egads... this is brutal: Nightmare is unloading on Griffin with a flurry of forearms... Dan Davis picks up Peter Griffin from behind. Peter Griffin slipped out the back of the Russian Legsweep. Dan Davis easily blocked the Neckbreaker. Peter Griffin hit the Back Elbow Smash Dan Davis moved and the Gorilla Press missed! Peter Griffin broke the Straddled Arm Bar. Peter Griffin hit the DDT The referee begins the count... 1! 2! This Could Be It! Kick Out At Two-And-A-Half! Peter Griffin hit the Bodyslam Dan Davis moved and the Big Legdrop missed! Griffin's arm is held by an arm bar... OH! Nightmare drives an elbow into that arm... Peter Griffin slipped out the back of the Boston Crab. Dan Davis easily blocked the Sidebreaker. The Chop Block was countered into a Dropkick. Dan Davis has got Griffin's arm locked in that Straddled Arm Bar... that looks painful. Peter Griffin blocked the Grounded Elbow Drive to Arm. Dan Davis picks up Peter Griffin. Peter Griffin slipped out of the Sleeper Hold. Dan Davis easily broke the Seated Face Plant. We've got a Pier-6 brawl, ladies and gentlemen... Nightmare with a punch flurry! Dan Davis picks up Peter Griffin. Dan Davis hit the Jab Punch Flurry Peter Griffin broke the Piledriver. Peter Griffin hit the DDT The referee begins the count... 1! 2! This Could Be It! Kick Out At Two-And-A-Half! Peter Griffin hit the Bionic Elbow Dan Davis easily broke the Seated Face Plant. Peter Griffin slipped out of the Sleeper Hold. The Standing Powerslam was countered into a Forearm Blow. Dan Davis hit the Jab Punch Flurry Dan Davis applied the Boston Crab The referee checks the submission... It seems to be locked in! Will This Be It? A short struggle ends with the escape! Dan Davis hit the Piledriver The referee begins the count... 1! 2! Kick Out! Dan Davis hit the Charging Forearm Dan Davis picks up Peter Griffin. Dan Davis hit the Jab Punch Flurry Dan Davis has got Griffin's arm locked in that Straddled Arm Bar... that looks painful. Dan Davis picks up Peter Griffin from behind. Dan Davis with a very nice Russian Legsweep... Griffin might be in trouble here... The referee begins the count... 1! 2! Kick Out! Peter Griffin broke the Piledriver. Dan Davis easily blocked the Samoan Drop. Peter Griffin hit the Bionic Elbow A stalemate happens as neither competitor can take the advantage. The Backbreaker was countered into a Punch. Peter Griffin slipped out of the Sleeper Hold. The Charging Forearm was countered into a Kick To Gut. Dan Davis hit the Running Clothesline Dan Davis picks up Peter Griffin from behind. Peter Griffin slipped out of the Russian Legsweep. Dan Davis ducks quickly, narrowly avoiding the Running Knee! Say goodnight, Griffin... Dan Davis with the Sleeperhold! The referee checks the submission... It seems to be locked in! Will This Be It? It's Still Locked In! The referee has called for the bell! The fans applaud after seeing a very good match. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Dan Davis Match Time: 20:00 Match Rating: B[/SIZE] [/B][/CENTER][/FONT] [QUOTE][FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][B] [U]The Thoughts of Peter Griffin[/U] Well at least I got to wrestle tonight. It was my best match in my illustrious one week career so far....but I lost to a guy with bleach blond hair and a star painted on his face. We gave the crowd a good show, and I almost put him away a couple of times, but that wiley rascal kept kicking out. Maybe I need to develop a finisher... [/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][B] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/HCW.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Houston Championship Wrestling Sunday, Week 2, May 1983 Mid South (USA) Attendance: 670 Total Purse: $750[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/PeterGriffin.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/ArtCrews.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]VS[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/GeorgeWeingeroff.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/Snowman.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Peter Griffin and Art Crews vs. George Weingeroff and The Snowman[/SIZE] Art Crews hit the Arm Wringer Smash Art Crews hit the Backbreaker Crews has got the hammerlock applied... He drives that knee into Weingeroff's shoulder Art Crews applied the Single Leg Boston Crab Art Crews applied the Grounded Arm Bar Art Crews waits as George Weingeroff stands. Art Crews hit the Shoulder Breaker George Weingeroff easily blocked the Boston Crab. Art Crews waits as George Weingeroff stands. George Weingeroff easily blocked the Piledriver. The Jab Punch Flurry was countered into a Arm Drag. George Weingeroff tags out to The Snowman. Art Crews recovers and stands up. Art Crews moved and the Kick To Gut missed! Art Crews hit the Suplex Art Crews hit the Knee Drop Art Crews applied the Grounded Arm Bar The Snowman moved and the Seated Back Kick missed! The Snowman applied the Front Facelock The Snowman hit the Punch Art Crews slipped out of the Standing Side Headlock. Art Crews right back in with a Hip Lock Takedown... Art Crews hit the Knee Drive To Arm Art Crews hit the Elbow Drop Art Crews picks up The Snowman from behind. Art Crews hit the Backbreaker Art Crews stops to shout some abuse at some fans in the front row. The Snowman moved and the Seated Back Kick missed! The Snowman hit the Forearm Blow Art Crews took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack. Art Crews hit the Forearm Blow Art Crews hit the Bodyslam Art Crews applied the Single Leg Boston Crab Snowman's arm is held by an arm bar... OH! Crews drives an elbow into that arm... Art Crews picks up The Snowman from behind. Art Crews hit the Neckbreaker Art Crews picks up The Snowman. Art Crews looks sharp, he knows that the match has swung in his favour. The Running Clothesline was countered into a Backdrop. The Snowman hit the Grounded Punch Art Crews slipped out of the Handstand Knee Drive to Arm. Art Crews hit the Suplex Art Crews applied the Boston Crab The referee checks the submission... It seems to be locked in! Will This Be It? A short struggle ends with the escape! [COLOR="Red"]Art Crews hit the Piledriver The referee begins the count... 1! 2! This Could Be It! The referee's hand starts coming down... 3![/COLOR] The fans start a chant of 'That Match Sucked'. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Peter Griffin and Art Crews Match Time: 6:40 Match Rating: F[/SIZE] [/B][/CENTER][/FONT] [QUOTE][FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][B] [U]The Thoughts of Peter Griffin[/U] Wow, I got my first win and didn't even have to step in the ring. I'll have to try to do that more often. Note to self, don't mess with Art Crews. That guy knocked the stuffing out of those two bums. This got me some revenge for losing to a guy named The Snowman too. How did I lose to somebody with such a weak name earlier? But with everything being said and done, I think the last loss of my career has come and gone. It's nothing but wins from now on. [/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][B] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/SECW.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Southeastern Championship Wrestling Monday, Week 3, May 1983 New England (USA) Attendance: 63 Total Purse: $2000[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/PeterGriffin.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/RickHarris.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]VS[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/JacquesRougeau.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/MrOlympia.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Peter Griffin and Rick Harris vs. Jacques Rougeau and Mr. Olympia[/SIZE] Peter Griffin hit the Butt Smash Peter Griffin hit the Tomahawk Chop Peter Griffin hit the Backbreaker Peter Griffin hit the Grounded Punch Griffin grabs the head of Jacques... and SLAMS Jacques's head right into the mat! Jacques Rougeau counters by fighting back. Jacques Rougeau applied the Front Facelock Peter Griffin slipped out of the Snap Mare Takedown. The Samoan Drop was countered into a Forearm Blow. Look at it, Tony! Look at IT! It's a Side Headlock!!!! Wow... Jacques Rougeau hit the Forearm Blow Peter Griffin tries to shake off the blow, but it was delivered with too much power. Jacques Rougeau applied the Front Facelock Jacques Rougeau right back in with a Hip Lock Takedown... Peter Griffin slipped out of the Knee Bar. Jacques Rougeau broke the Standing Powerslam by falling on top. The referee begins the count... 1! Kick Out! Jacques with a Full Arm Drag and Twist... Jacques Rougeau hit the Snap Mare Takedown Peter Griffin slipped out of the Knee Drive To Leg. Jacques Rougeau moved and the Bionic Elbow missed! Jacques Rougeau hit the Forearm Blow Jacques Rougeau tags out to Mr. Olympia. The Running Clothesline was countered into a Backdrop. Peter Griffin tags out to Rick Harris. Mr. Olympia recovers and stands up. Rick Harris has a Hammerlock on Olympia and begins to wail away at that shoulder! Rick Harris hit the Clubbing Blow Rick Harris hit the Grounded Punch Mr. Olympia moved and the Big Elbow Drop missed! Look at it, Tony! Look at IT! It's a Side Headlock!!!! Wow... Rick Harris slipped out of the Grounded Hammerlock. Rick Harris has a Hammerlock on Olympia and begins to wail away at that shoulder! Rick Harris applied the Head Vice Mr. Olympia easily blocked the Seated Punch Flurry. Harris rakes those boot laces across the eyes of Olympia... That was just rude! The referee warns that that was illegal. Oh! And Harris kicks Olympia right in the back of the head! Rick Harris picks up Mr. Olympia from behind. The Double Backbreaker was countered into a Kick To Knee. The fans cheer for Mr. Olympia, trying to get him to take it up a level. Rick Harris moved and the Kick To Gut missed! Rick Harris hit the Bodyslam The fans boo Rick Harris, trying to distract him. Rick Harris hit the Double Stomp Harris grabs the top rope, leaps... Ohh, a knee right to the back of Olympia's head! Rick Harris picks up Mr. Olympia. Rick Harris hit the Piledriver The referee begins the count... 1! 2! Kick Out! WHOA... Look At That! Power Press Slam by Harris! Mr. Olympia easily slipped out the back of the The Boston Crab. Rick Harris moved and the Kick To Knee missed! The Lariat Clothesline was countered into a Backdrop. Mr. Olympia tags out to Jacques Rougeau. Rick Harris recovers and stands up. Jacques Rougeau applied the Front Facelock Rick Harris moved and the Dropkick missed! Harris rakes those boot laces across the eyes of Jacques... That was just rude! The referee warns that that was illegal. Jacques smartly rolls out of the way of that knee... Jacques Rougeau has got Harris's arm locked in that Straddled Arm Bar... that looks painful. Jacques Rougeau applied the Inside Toe Hold Jacques is really wrenching that Head Scissors hold! Rick Harris slipped out of the Single Leg Grapevine. Rick Harris tags out to Peter Griffin. Peter Griffin hit the Running Clothesline Jacques Rougeau moved and the Falling Headbutt to Forehead missed! Jacques Rougeau applied the Grounded Front Facelock The fans try to help Jacques Rougeau by chanting his name. Jacques Rougeau applied the Grounded Arm Bar Jacques Rougeau has got Griffin's arm locked in that Straddled Arm Bar... that looks painful. Jacques Rougeau applied the Inside Toe Hold Jacques Rougeau hit the Handstand Knee Drive to Leg Jacques Rougeau applied the Single Leg Grapevine And Jacques starts grinding his forearm into Griffin's shoulder... Jacques Rougeau picks up Peter Griffin. Peter Griffin slipped out of the Belly to Back Cradle Suplex. Peter Griffin hit the Bionic Elbow Peter Griffin hit the Samoan Drop Jacques Rougeau easily slipped out the back of the Rear Naked Punch Flurry. Peter Griffin slipped out the back of the Russian Legsweep. Jacques Rougeau easily blocked the Atomic Drop. The crowd start chanting to taunt Peter Griffin. Griffin just chop blocked Jacques... that was low! Peter Griffin hit the Rear Naked Punch Flurry Jacques Rougeau counters by fighting back. Say goodnight, Griffin... Jacques Rougeau with the Sleeperhold! The referee checks the submission... It seems to be locked in! Will This Be It? A short struggle ends with the escape! Peter Griffin slipped out of the Running Neckbreaker. Jacques Rougeau easily blocked the DDT. Peter Griffin hit the Bionic Elbow Jacques Rougeau easily blocked the Stump Piledriver. Peter Griffin hit the Overhead Fallaway Slam Peter Griffin climbs the turnbuckles. Peter Griffin hit the Second Rope Splash The referee begins the count... 1! 2! Kick Out! Peter Griffin hit the Hammerlock Drive Peter Griffin hit the Reverse Avalanche Jacques Rougeau moved and the Gorilla Press missed! Jacques Rougeau picks up Peter Griffin. Peter Griffin moved and the Thesz Press missed! Jacques Rougeau easily slipped out of the Stump Piledriver. Peter Griffin slipped out of the Sleeper Hold. Jacques Rougeau easily blocked the Seated Face Plant. The Running Headbutt was countered into a Side Headlock Takedown. Jacques Rougeau picks up Peter Griffin from behind. Peter Griffin slipped out the back of the Russian Legsweep. Peter Griffin tags out to Rick Harris. Harris is scraping Jacques's eyes across the top rope! Talk about a cheap shot!! Jacques Rougeau blocked the Roundhouse Body Punch. Rick Harris whips Jacques Rougeau to the corner. Rick Harris hit the Turnbuckle Smash Jacques Rougeau blocked the The Boston Crab. Rick Harris hit the Big Elbow Drop Rick Harris climbs the turnbuckles. Jacques Rougeau recovers and stands up. Rick Harris hit the Second Rope Punch to Head [COLOR="Red"]Harris locks Jacques in the Boston Crab! You can hear the screams of pain from here! The referee checks the submission... It seems to be locked in! Will This Be It? It's Still Locked In! The referee has called for the bell![/COLOR] [SIZE="3"]Winner: Peter Griffin and Rick Harris Match Time: 17:30 Match Rating: C-[/SIZE] [/B][/CENTER][/FONT] [QUOTE][FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][B] [U]The Thoughts of Peter Griffin[/U] Man, I really like this tag team stuff. This is two matches and two wins, I could really get used to having money. Rick Harris and myself showed those two bums who is the boss tonight. Even if Tony Danza was in the ring with us we would have showed him who the boss is. Thank god that Rougeau wasn't the Mountie yet, I didn't want to get tazed. Right now I'm working on a finisher, and I can't wait to show it off in the ring, because when I hit it there is no doubt that the match is going to be over. [/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][B] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/FamilyGuyDynasty/SWCW.jpg[/IMG] [U]The Thoughts of Peter Griffin[/U] This is the second straight time that I've been left off the SWCW card. What's a'matter, you too good for me? Answer me SWCW? Sorry about that, forgot to take my chill pills today. But if they'd let me on another show I'd be happier than a tornado in a trailer park. I need to get on shows though because I'm saving up to buy a monkey. You think I'm kidding? What, are you better than me because I want to buy a monkey? Huh? Wanna go? [/B][/CENTER][/FONT]

Thanks guys, this will get rolling again in the next couple of days. I've been doing all kinds of summer school stuff to finish off my assoiciates so that I can transfer into a big university easier.....plus TEW08, that too. But these classes are starting to ease up now so it shouldn't be too long before I'm going full steam ahead again.

Archived