Quick question here, how long does an angle have to be to affect a) the entertainment skills of a worker b) the momentum of a worker c) the overness of a worker d) the final show rating I've seen it mentioned elsewhere that they have to be 6 minutes or over to have any effect on these things but I'd like to get it confirmed for each one if that's ok. If I'm right and they all have to be 6 minutes or over, do angles which last for less than the 6 minutes have any impact at all on anything or not really?

I think there's been a TON of confusion on these here boards on this (especially in that tip thread...), which makes your question extremely reeking of awesomeness. With a bit of conflicting answers all over the place from what I believe to be true, I'll refrain from answering and wait for Remi or D-Lyrium to get here. EDIT: Though I believe the answers to be 6, 1, 1, & 1 respectively.

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;438815]Momentum primarily applies to in-ring workers only. Non-competitors only gain it from lengthy angles (over 5 minutes).[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Adam Ryland;431686]Momentum won't be generated unless the role is on-screen and lasts more than three minutes. Anything less is considered too minor.[/QUOTE] You can click the 'View Post' link in the quote to see the context. :)

Archived