The David Mack Chronicles: The CGC Era!

Ok, I said my posts were going to be infrequent, but it looks like it will be even more infrequent than I originally planned. The truth is that other things are occupying my attention, and after almost 2 yrs straight of writing diaries, I need a break to recharge my interest. I still have ideas and interest in this game and diary, and It will continue on. I doubt my absence will be on par with the standard J Silver disappearance and re-emergence, but it will probably be a little while before I pick this up regularly again. Thanks to all who take the time to read my work and David Mack will be back soon.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
Just a post to let everyone know I haven't disappeared from the face of the earth. :p While I still haven't gotten back into the game as other things are still occupying my time, my thoughts still drift back here and I still check up on the rest of the great authors and diaries. I am officially ending the CGC edition of the David Mack Chronicles, but I do have some thoughts for the character for the future, and eventually the writing bug will hit me again. So David Mack will probably be back sometime. Until then, I see that there are still great diaries going, Finisher has his own unique CGC happening and James Casey and Tigerkinney are still cranking them out. Good luck to all, thanks to anyone who took time to read any of my works, and I will still be lurking around :) Dragonmack

[quote=Dragonmack;634707]Until then, I see that there are still great diaries going, Finisher has his own unique CGC happening and James Casey and Tigerkinney are still cranking them out. Good luck to all, thanks to anyone who took time to read any of my works, and I will still be lurking around :) Dragonmack[/quote] Thanks for the namedrop there, appreciate it. I shall read this diary through to get some ideas and another view on CGC! Hope you will get things sorted out and be able to write another diary someday :cool:

To be honest I was wondering what had happened to you and if you had indeed done a Monkeypox, so it's nice to know that you are still lurking at least. Even though I still think your CGC diary had some legs in it, it's fully understable that you're ending it... I'm guessing that being away from it so for long has meant that you've lost the 'drive' to carry on with telling that story. Anyway when you do get the writing 'bug' again I'm sure you will be churning out another top drawer diary. There are plenty of promotions amongst the Cornellverse out there right now not receiving any diary love that I feel could benefit from a bit of the old David Mack Magic.

I remember finding this site last year and reading your NYCW diary. It was the first one I read here and I finished it in about a week, haha...and then I immediately bought the game. Just thought I'd say you have another fan of your writing and booking here, and it's good to see you are still thinking about TEW.

Archived