Jim Force Returns

Guest Bolton
I still have the most FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCEchlorians! Great show by the way and remember Force's number one fan, Bolton! He truly is the ultimate FOOOORCE fan! :D Love this diary by the way. :)

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Jaded;453755]Is it just me who read the SMY/Remmy segment and thought a wedding with Jim as the minister SCREAMED money - and, of course, replica wedding dress/veil MERCHANDISE!!! Yeah? Oops... Great show![/QUOTE] Hmmm...Jim Force as a minister...hmmm... Thanks for the nice comments, Jaded! Made my day! [QUOTE=Bolton;453808]I still have the most FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCEchlorians! Great show by the way and remember Force's number one fan, Bolton! He truly is the ultimate FOOOORCE fan! :D Love this diary by the way. :)[/QUOTE] Thanks Bolton. Uh, by the way, I owe you an apology; I made a mistake in calculating the points, and editted my previous post to fix those mistakes. Bottom line is, you Tigerkinney and Wallbanger are actually in a three-way tie. Sorry...:o:o:o [Center][B][SIZE="4"]Plague’s Wrath[/SIZE][/B][/Center] If there is anything life has taught me, it’s the importance of having a positive work environment. Being surrounded by co-workers and employers that are friendly and supportive of your work goes a long way towards a happy life. Deficiency in any of these areas can lead to a miserable existence. Quite simply, it’s not a fun place to be. When I took this job, Jim and I discussed the importance of being a promotion that cared about the health of our workers and creating a positive backstage environment. To this effect, we are the only promotion in North America (to my knowledge) with a low level drug policy in effect. Furthermore, Jim hired a young, respectful roster that worked hard and supported one another. Most of the time. I can’t say I was all that surprised; I knew this would happen at some point. I had hoped it wouldn’t be so soon, but that’s life. I was also annoyed that Jim himself wasn’t handling the situation, instead sending me to do the dirty work. Then again, he is the boss. I turned the corner, about to enter the men’s locker room. Raven Nightfall was leaning against a nearby wall. She gave me a pleading look. I merely nodded at her, and opened the door. Black Eagle sat in a chair, seemingly staring into space. [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty%202008/BlackEagle_alt2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] “Okay, what happened?” “He was asking for it.” “How was James asking for it? You spread a rumor about him having a tiny d***, and the two of you almost got into a fist fight. That doesn’t qualify as a ‘playful rib’. We don’t need a d*** waving contest around here. We REALLY don’t need that.” Black Eagle looked away from me. I pressed onward: “Alright, so why don’t you tell me what this is really about?” “He walks in here, acting like he’s better than everyone else. All because he received “private instruction” from Rip Chord while he was in MAW. All because he won ‘The Rip Chord Invitational Challenge’ twice. You know what? He’s extremely talented, and he’s accomplished a lot already. But so have a lot of other guys in this locker room. He’s not better than anyone here.” I sighed. “Eagle…look, you could have handled this a lot differently. I suppose things could be worse, but…you’re better than this.” Eagle looked back up at me. “You have a long, bright future in this industry, and in this promotion. I need you to focus on that. I need you to focus on putting on the best matches possible, and striving to make yourself better each and very night. You want to make a statement to the fans, to your peers, to Jim and I, that’s how you make a statement. Are we cool?” “Yeah, I understand.” Eagle stood up with his belongings and made his way to the door, pausing for a moment. “I’m sorry I let you down.” “You haven’t let me down, yet.” I exaggerated. “Just don’t let anything like this happen again.” Eagle nodded and left. I could have sworn I saw a tiny smile on his face, but maybe I was just imagining things. I slumped onto Eagle’s chair and took a deep breath, lost in thought. - From [url]www.ufw.com[/url] We move one step closer to crowning the first ever UFW World Champion, as we continue onto the semi-final round of our tournament. In our last Ultimate Force event, #7 Remmy Skye pulled off the upset by defeating #2 Fox Mask. Now he faces #3 Jacob Jett. Will lightning strike twice? Can the self-proclaimed #1 Force Follower psyche out his opponent, or is Jett simply too amazing to overcome? #1 seed Matt Sparrow will face #4 seed Black Eagle, answering life’s most savory question: Which bird will reign supreme? Suzanne Brazzle has expressed her desire to face Raven Nightfall for the UFW Women’s Championship. Raven has made it clear that she must be able to defeat Jaime Quine in under 90 seconds to receive a title shot. Can Suzanne pull off this feat against the rookie Quine? Jim Force will face James Hernandez in an explosive confrontation! Don’t miss the next UFW Ultimate Force! [QUOTE]Quick Prediction Thingie: #3 Jacob Jett vs. #7 Remmy Skye [B]Rating: [/B] Suzanne Brazzle vs. Jaime Quine [B]Rating: [/B] #1 Matt Sparrow vs. #4 Black Eagle [B]Rating: [/B] Jim Force vs. James Hernandez [B]Rating: [/B][/QUOTE]

I just missed the last one, so I'll take my first shot at predictions here. Quick Prediction Thingie: #3 Jacob Jett vs. # [B]Remmy Skye[/B] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [I]Remmy's run to the top continues.[/I] [B]Suzanne Brazzle[/B] vs. Jaime Quine [B]Rating: E+[/B] [I]Suzanne's a credible challenger for Raven, and Jaime's too green to get in the way.[/I] #1 Matt Sparrow vs. #[B]4 Black Eagle[/B] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [I]After that fatherly talk, big things are on Black Eagle's way.[/I] [B]Jim Force[/B] vs. James Hernandez [B]Rating: E+[/B] [I]Jim's the boss. And he and Mainstream are a miserable fit in the ring together.[/I]

Quick Prediction Thingie: #3 [B]Jacob Jett[/B] vs. # Remmy Skye Rating: D [B]Suzanne Brazzle[/B] vs. Jaime Quine Rating: D- #1 [B]Matt Sparrow[/B] vs. #4 Black Eagle Rating: D Bad Chemistry ruins it. [B]Jim Force [/B]vs. James Hernandez Rating: D- Busy catching up on J silvers diary thought I get into this one from the start hehe gp Force!!!!

Guest Bolton
#3 Jacob Jett vs. [B]# Remmy Skye[/B] Rating: D- [I]THE HYPNOTIC FAN OF FOOOOORCE SHALL DEFEAT THE ONE WHO FLIES LIKE A JET.[/I] [B]Suzanne Brazzle[/B] vs. Jaime Quine Rating: E [I]BRAZZLE WILL SQUASH THE YOUNG QUINE IN WHAT IS CALLED A SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!![/I] #1 Matt Sparrow vs. [B]#4 Black Eagle[/B] Rating: D+ [I]THE BLACK EAGLE IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST DAMN WRESTLER IN THIS ROSTER. HE IS WRONG, THE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE IS THE BEST WRESTLER IN UFW!!![/I] [B]Jim Force[/B] vs. James Hernandez Rating: D [I]THE MAINSTREAM ONE SHALL FEEL THE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE!!!!!!!!![/I] Can't wait for more Force madness!

Quick Prediction Thingie: [B]#3 Jacob Jett[/B] vs. # Remmy Skye [B]Rating: D[/B] [I]The one that flies like a Jet shall sore to the top[/I] [B]Suzanne Brazzle[/B] vs. Jaime Quine [B]Rating: E[/B] [I]Brazzle will get the job done with about a second to spare[/I] #1 Matt Sparrow vs. [B]#4 Black Eagle[/B] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [I]Eagles > Sparrows[/I] [B]Jim Force[/B] vs. James Hernandez [B]Rating: D-[/B] [I]Feel the FOOOOORCE[/I]

Methinks I'll get in on this one. Quick Prediction Thingie: #3 Jacob Jett vs. # [B]Remmy Skye[/B] Rating: D [B]Suzanne Brazzle[/B] vs. Jaime Quine Rating: E- #1 [B]Matt Sparrow[/B] vs. #4 Black Eagle Rating: C- [B]Jim Force[/B] vs. James Hernandez Rating: D-

[QUOTE=Wallbanger;454136]Hi, I'm Richard. *waves* Bet you can't do better than that! :p[/QUOTE] LOL! You just HAAAD to go there, didn't you? :p [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]UFW Ultimate Force UFW Ultimate Force The Weston Gymnasium Thursday, Week 2, January 2008[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty%202008/UFWLogo-Clarity.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Pre Show - Super Duper Secret Dark Match! It wasn’t all that good anyway…[B](Rating: D-)[/B] - Sara Silver hosts a bikini contest (like you didn’t know this would happen. Besides, Jim Force swimwear is one of UFW’s top selling items!), where Jaime Quine beats Katie Cameron.[B](Rating: C-)[/B] Main Show - We start backstage where Remmy Skye goes looking for Jim Force, and finds him emerging from the bathroom with a wrench. Incidentally, this wrench is adorned with the UFW logo. Jim Force power tools, only available at [url]www.ForceShop.com[/url]! [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty%202008/RemmySkye.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty%202008/JimForce.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Remmy Skye:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]“Dude, Jim, what’s up man?”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]“REEE-MEEE SKYYYY! THE FORCE SEEMS STRONGER THEN USUAL IN YOU TONIGHT!”[/COLOR] [B]Remmy Skye:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]“Yeah, I’m like wearing the latest Jim Force cologne, with true Jim Force essence! And dude, smell my hands!”[/COLOR] [I](he pushes his hands into Force’s eternally constipated looking face.) [/I] [COLOR="Green"]“Jim Force brand handwashing soap, with vitamin rich Jim Force nasal butters, whatever that is.” [/COLOR](OOC: credit to Monkeypox for these clever descriptors!) [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]“YOUR FORCECHLORIANS GROW BEYOND MEASURE. BUY MORE MERCHANDISE!”[/COLOR] [B]Remmy Skye:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]“So, who’s like your #1 Force Follower?”[/COLOR] [I](Sara Marie York exits the bathroom Jim was just in and walks away. Remmy’s jaw drops to the floor.)[/I] [B]Remmy Skye:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]“Dude…you…and her...you...nooo…waaay…”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]“DO NOT FREEET, REE-MEE SKYYY! THE FORCE HAS NOT ABANDONED YOU! IN TIME, YOU AND SARA MARY YOOORK WILL MAKE MY STRENGTH, MY FOOOORCE YOUR OOOWN! SOMETHING YOU MUST DO TONIIIGHT IF YOU ARE TO BE VICTORIOUS IN BATTLE AGAINST JACOB JEEEEHHHT! AND BEWARE HIS SONIC BOOOOMS!”[/COLOR] [B]Remmy Skye:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]“Yeah…right. I’ll make you proud! I’m going to win!”[/COLOR] [I](Remmy Skye leaves).[/I] [B]Rating:[/B] D [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty%202008/JacobJett.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty%202008/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty%202008/RemmySkye.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]#3 Jacob Jett vs. #7 Remmy Skye[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] Well, this was unexpected; Jett and Skye don’t click, making the bout awkward. Despite this, it was still a decent match, and Remmy Skye pulled off the upset when he hit the Skye Diver (flying clothesline off the top rope) for the pinfall victory. [B]Winner in 14:09:[/B] Remmy Skye [B]Rating:[/B] D [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty%202008/SuzanneBrazzle_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty%202008/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty%202008/JaimeQuine.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Suzanne Brazzle vs. Jaime Quine[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] As reported on [url]www.ufw.com[/url], if Suzanne beats Jaime in under 90 seconds, she gets a shot at Raven Nightfall’s UFW Women’s Championship at the next UFW event. Similar to last week, this match was kept short and sweet in an effort to show that Suzanne was at Raven’s level, and she put Jaime away in no time with a Miracle Connection (I have no clue what this is; it isn’t in WreSpr2). [B]Winner in 0:46:[/B] Suzanne Brazzle [B]Rating[/B]: D - James Hernandez comes out, looking rather ****y and smug. [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty%202008/MainstreamHernandez_alt4.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]James Hernandez:[/B] [COLOR="DarkRed"]“The reason I came out here, is to put UFW on notice. At our debut show, I was screwed out of winning the battle royal by a clumsy, muscle bound ape named Jim Force. Then, last week, Black Eagle got lucky when he “dodged” my super kick. I should still be in the tournament, because without a doubt, I am UFW’s premiere mainstream attraction! But, I couldn’t help but notice last week that Jim Force gave my friend, Citizen X, a chance to win his guaranteed title shot from him. The reason he gave it to Citizen X is because he knew X couldn’t beat him. But I can, and all you Hernandezites know it! Jim Force would never give me a chance like that, because he fears what he cannot beat. And everyone knows that Jim Force cannot beat me! Especially..."[/COLOR] - Jim Force interrupts sprints out, shakes the ropes, etc. etc. etc. [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty%202008/JimForce.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]“JAAAMES HERNANDEZ! YOUR REVELRY IN YOUR HERNANDEZITES CANNOT OVERCOME THE FORCE-FILLED, FORCEFUL FORCE OF THE FOOORCE! BUY MY MERCHANDISE! MY FORCE FOLLOWERS WILL CRUSH YOOOUUU!”[/COLOR] [B]James Hernandez:[/B] [COLOR="DarkRed"]“As usual, no one has no clue what you’re screaming about. So let me make this as simple as I possibly can. You…me…tonight…title shot on the line! Do you have the guts to face the mainstream attraction in a match tonight?”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]“THE POWER OF THE FORCE IS ONE THAT CANNOT BE REPLICATED BY ONE SUCH AS YOOUUU! BUY MY MERCHANDIIISE! YOU ARE MIGHTY, BUT I AM MOOORE MIGHTYYY AND MORE MAINSTREEEAAAM!”[/COLOR] [B]James Hernandez:[/B] [COLOR="DarkRed"]“…”[/COLOR] [B]Jim Force:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]“WHEN THE MOONS OF URANUS ARE ALIGNED WITH THE PLANETS OF THE FEDERATION, THE ROCKETS WILL SOAR WITH ALL THE FUEL AND THE FORCELINGS OF THE PAAAST!”[/COLOR] [B]James Hernandez:[/B] [COLOR="DarkRed"]“…”[/COLOR] [B]Jim FORCE:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]“AAARRGGHHH! THE POWER OF THE FOOORCE IS ONE THAT CANNOT BE DISAPPOINTED OR LINEARIZED BY YOUR HERNANDEZITES! BUY MY MERCHANDISE! YOUR GHOSTLY APPARITIONS ARE MERE PARLOR TRICKS TO….”[/COLOR] [B]James Hernandez:[/B] [COLOR="DarkRed"]“SHUT UP! MY GOD, JUST SHUT UP! You know what?! Just come out here after Matt Sparrow and Black Eagle’s match, so I can beat the Force out of you, and take your title shot away.”[/COLOR] [I](Hernandez throws the mic down and leaves).[/I] [B]Rating:[/B] D+ [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty%202008/MattSparrow.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty%202008/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty%202008/BlackEagle_alt3.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]#1 Matt Sparrow vs. #4 Black Eagle[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] Remmy Skye managed the upset, but could Black Eagle. The bird vs. bird match-up was among UFW’s best matches thus far. One thing that was interesting was that Raven Nightfall, who’s been accompanying Black Eagle to ringside, didn’t do a good job managing him. This wasn’t an issue the last time Black Eagle had a match, which makes this all perplexing. Back to the match, the finish came when Black Eagle went for the New Jersey Turnpike (A Slingshot Corkscrew Legdrop), but Sparrow dodged at the last possible instant! With Eagle stunned from the miss, Sparrow regains the momentum and he hits the Bird Brain Buster (A Delayed Brainbuster Suplex) and gets the three count. [B]Winner in 14:50:[/B] Matt Sparrow [B]Rating:[/B] C- [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty%202008/JimForce.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty%202008/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty%202008/MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Jim Force vs. James Hernandez[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] Hernandez comes out first, followed by Jim Force. Hernandez tries to match power with Force, as he really appears P.O.’d. But matching power with Force is not the great plan it was, as Force just pushes and throws Hernandez all over the ring. Unusually frustrated, Hernandez leaves the ring, and walks around the ring to collect his thoughts. Re-entering the ring, Hernandez goes for speedier approach, picking up the pace. The strategy works wonders, as he runs and crawls around Force with ease, before catching him with a few drop kicks and a flying forearm. Force is in trouble, and a ****y smile appears on Hernandez’s face. After a few rest holds, Force begins his superhero comeback. FOOORCE PUNCH! Hernandez falls. Then Force falls from sheer exhaustion. Hernandez gets Force back up and fires Force off the ropes for a clothesline. Force ducks and hits a clothesline of his own! A second clothesline! Force goes for a third, runs straight into a Super Kick square on his jaw! Hernandez hooks the leg! 1…2… Force gets a shoulder up! Hernandez can’t believe it, and neither can I! Force crawls to the ropes and begins shaking them, using his Force powers to suck power from the ropes. Hernandez’s punches have no effect! Force seems invulnerable! FOOORCE KICK! FOOORCE PUNCH! Hernandez is in trouble. Force begins a frenzy of clotheslines. Perhaps caught up in the moment, he bounces off the ropes and leaps into the air for a flying shoulder block, but Hernandez sidesteps it, and Force crashes onto his face, ruining his face paint in the process! Hernandez takes the opportunity to hit the Fever Beat (A leaping single arm DDT), setting him up for the Apparition #14. Leaping up to the top turnbuckle, he goes for the Apparition #14 (shooting star press) and nails it! 1…2… Force kicks out! Force kicks out! Force powers up for a second comeback with his rope shaking magic! FOOORCE PUNCH! Down goes Hernandez! FOOORCE PUNCH! Again Hernandez falls! FOOORCE PUNCH! Hernandez is helpless before Jim Force’s Forceful onslaught of FOOORCE PUNCHES and FOOORCE KICKS! A scoop slam gives time for Jim to scale the turnbuckles for his trademark flying double axe handle! Signaling that the end is near, Force hits the Full Force (suplex powerslam, think Goldberg’s jackhammer). 1..2…3! Ding, ding ding! [B]Winner in 9:59:[/B] Jim Force [B]Rating:[/B] C- :eek: :D:D:D (Thank you Mainstream Hernandez! THANK YOU!) [SIZE="4"][B]Final Show Rating:[/B] D+[/SIZE] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B]Prediction Outcome[/B][/CENTER] FORCEchlorian Points Earned Tonight: [LIST] [*]Bolton: 3 [*]CubsFan915: 5 [*]Hyde Hill: 5 [*]Nightshadeex: 3 [*]nZane: 7 [*]Tigerkinney: 4 [*]Wallbanger: 5 [/LIST] Total FORCEchlorian Points Earned [LIST] [*]Bolton: 14 [*]CubsFan915: 5 [*]Hyde Hill: 5 [*]Jaded: 1 [*]Maskedpropaganda: 8 [*]Nightshadeex: 10 [*]nZane: 7 [*]Tigerkinney: 15 [*]Wallbanger: 16 [/LIST][/QUOTE]

Guest Bolton
THEY ARE PEOPLE STRONGER IN THE FOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE THEN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! NOOOOOOO!!! Another good show, and the C- match Jim got with Hernandez shows how good a worker Hernandez is. (Although Jim is stronger in the FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE!!!)

[QUOTE=Bolton;454982]THEY ARE PEOPLE STRONGER IN THE FOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE THEN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! NOOOOOOO!!! Another good show, and the C- match Jim got with Hernandez shows how good a worker Hernandez is. (Although Jim is stronger in the FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE!!!)[/QUOTE] I expected a D to D+ level match, so anyone that can drag a C- level match out of Jim Force has got skills! Hopefully, none of the big guys will steal him from me. [Center][B][SIZE="4"]Fabulous[/SIZE][/B][/Center] [I]Meanwhile, at the Hall of Justice…[/I] When it rains, it pours. I can’t remember where I heard that saying, but there’s some truth behind it. As it turned out, my pep talk with Black Eagle went really well, as I witnessed him apologize to James at tonight’s show. Without a doubt, his attitude has changed for the better. Now for the bigger challenge; ever since UFW opened its doors, I’ve received numerous complaints via e-mail, phone calls, text messages, even a written letter, regarding one man: “Fabulous” Frank Roberts. Our road agent has gotten tons of heat from the entire roster with his holier than thou attitude, and now Jim has given me the envious job of getting him in line. Fabulous. Frank was a journeyman wrestler in the 1980’s. He was never a star, though he was known to be a reliable worker. His first road agent work was with the fairly new Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling promotion, run by Mitch Naess. Jim thought he’d make an excellent road agent for us, and while he does a good job putting together matches, he also rubs everyone the wrong way, putting everyone down and making everyone feel inferior. I asked Frank to stop by my office when he had a chance numerous times. Naturally, he agreed to my requests for a meeting. He would then proceed to ignore every meeting scheduled. Jim finally got involved, and scheduled a meeting with me. As expected, he showed up to our meeting well over an hour late. Without bothering to knock, Frank entered my office as if he owned it, and proceeded to lie down on my coach. [CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/Actarus96/UFW%20Dynasty%202008/FabulousFrank.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] “What do you want, ‘boss’?” “You’re late.” “Hmph.” “Frank, the reason you’re here is because there have been several complaints about your behavior. The way you act; the way you go about things, making fun of people, being late for appointments. This isn’t acceptable, especially in this promotion. This isn’t how a professional acts.” I took a stern look at Frank, who was starring at the ceiling, picking his nose. “Frank? Frank! In case it’s escaped your notice, we’re in the middle of a conversation.” An arrogant smile crept onto Frank’s face as he arose. “You know what, Ken?” “What?” “This is a complete waste of time.” With those words, Frank walked out. I remained speechless for a moment, before imagining Franks’ wrinkly old face on my desk, prompting me to punch at the illusion out of anger. Jim and I were going to have a long talk. In the meantime, I wished I could book Frank in a match with Big Smack Scott. From [url]www.ufw.com[/url] The tournament to determine who will face Jim Force for the UFW World Championship continues to the final round, as #1 seed Matt Sparrow faces #7 seed Remmy Skye. Skye has been the Cinderella story of UFW, pulling off two straight upsets. But will his title dreams come to a screeching halt against the Bird Man? Also in action, Raven Nightfall defends the UFW Women’s title against Suzanne Brazzle? What do you prefer: brunettes or blondes? In three man tag action, Black Eagle, Citizen X, and James Hernandez team up to battle Fox Mask, Jacob Jett, and Mario Heroic. Finally, Jim Force will face Frankie Perez in singles action. Can the stiff strikes of puroresu Perez overcome the FOOORCE PUNCHES of Jim Force? Find out on the next UFW Ultimate Force! [QUOTE]Quick Prediction Thingie, show up on Saturday...maybe...: Jim Force vs. Frankie Perez [B]Rating[/B]: Raven Nightfall (C) vs. Suzanne Brazzle [B]Rating:[/B] Black Eagle, Citizen X, and James Hernandez vs. Fox Mask, Jacob Jett, and Mario Heroic [B]Rating: [/B] #1 Matt Sparrow vs. #7 Remmy Skye [B]Rating: [/B][/QUOTE]

Quick Prediction Thingie, show up on Saturday...maybe...: [B]Jim Force[/B] vs. Frankie Perez Rating: A*...ok maybe not how bout a D [B]Raven Nightfall (C)[/B] vs. Suzanne Brazzle Rating: C-[B] Black Eagle, Citizen X, and James Hernandez[/B] vs. Fox Mask, Jacob Jett, and Mario Heroic Rating: C- #1 Matt Sparrow vs. [B]#7 Remmy Skye[/B] Rating: D+

Quick Prediction Thingie, show up on Saturday...maybe...: [B]Jim Force[/B] vs. Frankie Perez Rating:[B]D-[/B] [B]Raven Nightfall[/B] (C) vs. Suzanne Brazzle Rating:[B]D+[/B] [B]Black Eagle, Citizen X, and James Hernandez[/B] vs. Fox Mask, Jacob Jett, and Mario Heroic Rating: D+ [I]Any team that's got someone who can drag a C- match out of Jim Force deserves a win.[/I] #1 Matt Sparrow vs. #7 [B]Remmy Skye[/B] Rating:C-

[B][I][COLOR=purple]...the Forcechlorians surge through my veins, and the anarchy of the ancient Force cries out for release, and I SHALL BE THE VESSEL OF THE FOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]Jim Force[/B] vs. Frankie Perez [B]Rating[/B]: D+ [B]Raven Nightfall (C)[/B] vs. Suzanne Brazzle [B]Rating:[/B] D [B]Black Eagle, Citizen X, and James Hernandez[/B] vs. Fox Mask, Jacob Jett, and Mario Heroic [B]Rating: [/B]D+ [B]#1 Matt Sparrow[/B] vs. #7 Remmy Skye [B]Rating: [/B]C-

[B]Jim Force[/B] vs. Frankie Perez Rating: D+ [I]Perez's stiff kicks are no match for FOOORCE Punches ![/I] [B]Raven Nightfall (C[/B]) vs. Suzanne Brazzle Rating: D- [I]Can't see Raven losing her title just yet[/I] Black Eagle, Citizen X, and James Hernandez vs. [B]Fox Mask, Jacob Jett, and Mario Heroic[/B] Rating: D+ [I]The Eagle, Citizen X, Hernandez team will fail to get along[/I] [B]#1 Matt Sparrow[/B] vs. #7 Remmy Skye Rating: D+ [I]Sparrow appears to be a heel, so I think he'll win by nefarious means to set up the match with Jim Force[/I]

Jim Force vs. Frankie Perez [I]winner Jim Force[/I] Rating: D+ [B]Raven Nightfall[/B] (C) vs. Suzanne Brazzle [I]Winner: Jim Force by special proclamation[/I] Rating: D [B]Black Eagle, Citizen X, and James Hernandez[/B] vs. Fox Mask, Jacob Jett, and Mario Heroic [I]Winner: Jim Force by special proclamation[/I] Rating: D+ #1 [B]Matt Sparrow[/B] vs. #7 Remmy Skye [I]Winner: Jim Force by special proclamation[/I] Rating: D Show MVP: Jim Force :D

[B]Jim Force[/B] vs. Frankie Perez Rating: C- [B]Raven Nightfall[/B] (C) vs. Suzanne Brazzle Rating: D+ [B]Black Eagle, Citizen X, and James Hernandez [/B]vs. Fox Mask, Jacob Jett, and Mario Heroic Rating: C- #1 [B]Matt Sparrow[/B] vs. #7 Remmy Skye Rating: C- [COLOR="Magenta"]The FOOOORCE HAS A MORE THEN NORMAL DESTINY TO DISPLAAAAY THE FOOOOORCE!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

Guest Bolton
[B]Jim Force[/B] vs. Frankie Perez Rating: D+ [I]Perez may have the stone hands but he doesn't have the FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE!!!![/I] [B]Raven Nightfall (C)[/B] vs. Suzanne Brazzle Rating: D [I]Both are GOOOOOOD workers, but none have the FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE!!![/I] Black Eagle, Citizen X, and James Hernandez vs. [B]Fox Mask, Jacob Jett, and Mario Heroic[/B] Rating: D- [I]The man with the fox head, the one that flies like a jet and the Heroic One all are strong in the FOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE!! Not much though![/I] [B]#1 Matt Sparrow[/B] vs. #7 Remmy Skye Rating: D+ [I]SKYE MAYBE STRONGER IN THE FORCE, BUT SPARROW HAS SOME ANTI-FORCE TRICKS UP HIS SLEEEEEEEEEVE!! IF HE AND JIM MEET, HE WILL FEEL THE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE!!!![/I]

[B]Jim Force[/B] vs. Frankie Perez Rating: D+ [B] Raven Nightfall (C)[/B] vs. Suzanne Brazzle Rating: D [B]Black Eagle, Citizen X, and James Hernandez[/B] vs. Fox Mask, Jacob Jett, and Mario Heroic Rating: D- #1 Matt Sparrow vs. [B]#7 Remmy Skye[/B] Rating: D+

[quote] ALL THE MERCHANDISE YOU MUST HAVE BOUGHT TO ATTAIN SUCH AWESOME FORCEFUL POWERFUL FOOORCE! BUY MORE MECHANDISE![/quote] ... The Fooooooorce is like Scientology then, it seems... :) Predictions: Jim Force over Frankie Perez, D+ Suzanne over Raven via fluke win, D- Team Fox Mask over Team Plague, D+ Sparrow over Skye, C-

[B]Jim Force[/B] vs. Frankie Perez Rating: C- (I have faith in the Force's ability to put on good matches... I'm not sure what that says about me as a person). [B]Raven Nightfall (C)[/B] vs. Suzanne Brazzle Rating: D Black Eagle, Citizen X, and James Hernandez vs. [B]Fox Mask, Jacob Jett, and Mario Heroic[/B] Rating: D+ [B]#1 Matt Sparrow[/B] vs. #7 Remmy Skye Rating: D+

Archived