WWF 1991 The Ripple Effect

[CENTER]Not much of a back story here just a little “rewriting history”. What if Hulk Hogan’s “mega push” ended in the early 90’s. What if the 90’s were headlined by someone else Bret Hart, or The Undertaker, maybe even The Big Boss Man. Would Hogan still be the politician he is today, would stardom have the same effect on some of these other superstars? Well the only way to find out is trial and error. I have begun a game using [B]D16NJD16’s 1991 Mod[/B]. I didn’t really take a liking to wrestling until about 3 years later, so if I “misuse” some of your favorite superstars please forgive me. The mod itself looks great, the only issue I have is that the WWF starts off with 4 televised events, of which 3 of them are “B” shows and 2 only run for 30 minutes. I will be giving quick results with these shows as they won’t focus on any storylines. Let me know which “mediocre” star you would like to see pushed, who knows maybe your wish will come true. On a side note I edited the data just a bit and took out all the extra “B” shows WWF has. Right now my main show is WWF Primetime on Wed. and my “B” show is WWF Superstars on Sat.[/CENTER]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]Roster:[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Main Event:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Davey Boy Smith[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Earthquake[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Hulk Hogan Jake Roberts[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Million Dollar Man Mr. Perfect[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Randy Savage Road Warrior Animal Road Warrior Hawk[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Sgt. Slaughter[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]The Ultimate Warrior[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]The Undertaker[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"] Upper Midcard:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Big Boss Man Bret Hart Bushwhacker Luke[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Honky Tonk Man Jerry Saggs[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Jim Duggan Jim Neidhart Kerry Von Erich Marty Jannetty[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Rick “The Model” Martel[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Shawn Michaels Tito Santana[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Midcard:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Boris Zhukov Brian Knobbs Buddy Rose[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Bushwhacker Butch[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Crush Dino Bravo[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Dustin Rhodes[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Greg Valentine Haku Hercules Hernandez[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Jim Brunzell[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Paul Roma[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Shane Douglas[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Smash [COLOR="Red"]The Barbarian[/COLOR] The Warlord[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Tugboat[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Virgil[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Lower Midcard:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Big Bully Busick Genichiro Tenryu Iron Mike Sharp[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Jim Powers[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Kato[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Kitao Max Moon Salvatore Bellomo[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Tanaka[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Opener:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Billy Smith[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Chris Walker Duane Gill Scott Taylor[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Terry Gibbs[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Tony Roy[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Enhancement Talent:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"] Brian Donahue[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Dave Roulette[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]John Bradley[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Occasional Wrestlers:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Ax[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Barry Orton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Brooklyn Brawler Col. Mustafa[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Dusty Rhodes Jimmy Snuka Nikolai Volkoff Saba Simba[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Sato Sheik Adnan Al-Kaissey[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Managers:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Harvey Wippleman Jimmy Hart[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Miss Elizabeth[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Mr. Fuji[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Paul Ellering[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Queen Sherri[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Slick[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]The Genius[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Announcers:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Billy Red Lyons Gorilla Monsoon Lord Alfred Hayes Vince McMahon[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Color Commentator:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"] Booby Heenan[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Roddy Piper[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Referee:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Bill Alfonso Earl Hebner Joey Marella Mike Chioda Tim White [/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Authority Figure:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Gene Okerlund Jack Tunney[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Road Agent:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Arnold Skaaland[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Gerald Brisco[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Jack Brisco[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jack Lanza[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Personality:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Chief Jay Strongbow Dave Hebner Howard Finkel[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]J.J. Dillon[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Jim Morris Linda McMahon[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Pat Patterson[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Sean Mooney Shane McMahon Tony Garea[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Tag Teams:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Demolition (Ax and Smash) Demolition II (Smash and Crush) Genichiro Ten and Koji Kitao Haku and The Barbarian Power and Glory (Hercules Hernandez and Paul Roma) Rhythm n’ Blues (Greg Valentine and Honky Tonk Man)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]The Bushwhackers (Bushwhacker Luke and Bushwhacker Butch) The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart) The Legion of Doom (Road Warrior Hawk and Road Warrior Animal)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]The Oriental Express (Kato and Tanaka) The Oriental Express II (Sato and Tanaka)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]The Rockers (Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty)[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Stables:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Demolition (Ax, Crush and Smash) Jimmy Harts Family (Brian Knobbs, Dino Bravo, Earthquake, Jerry Sags and Jimmy Hart) Money Inc. (Million Dollar Man, and Virgil) The Heenan Family (Bobby Heenan, Haku, Mr. Perfect, and The Barbarian)[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Titles:[/SIZE][/B] [B]WWF World Heavyweight:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]The Ultimate Warrior[/COLOR] [B]WWF Intercontinental:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Kerry Von Erich[/COLOR] [B]WWF Tag Team:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]The Hart Foundation[/COLOR] [B]WWF King of the Ring:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Tito Santana[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=angeldelayette;448918]Good luck with this one! I'll be reading! Push Power and Glory! The best tag team finisher EVER![/QUOTE] Thanks for the response! I'll see what I can do about Power and Glory. That could be...um...challenging. :p

[CENTER][B]Day 1:[/B] My first day at the office consisted of Vince telling me what he expected of me. The two goals went hand in hand. At the end of 2 years the WWF must be more popular in America as well as still be consider number 1 in the world. The next two set of goals had to do with The Undertaker. He said he had big plans for The Undertaker and because of that he wanted to ensure I use him correctly. Therefore, his popularity must be kept over a C+ in America as well as having momentum above B- for the next year and a half. The last 2 goals were more like restrictions. Vince wanted me to not hire anyone who was labeled a “Psychopath” or anyone labeled a Luchador. I may have to stray into the grey area on this a bit, but the importance is only average so it won’t get me fired…I hope.[/CENTER]

[CENTER]WWF is proud to report that this weeks edition of Primetime Wrestling will feature a double main event! "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan will square off against Sgt. Slaughter for a chance to be named the number 1 contender to The Ultimate Warrior's WWF Championship Title. We will also see Randy "The Macho King" Savage take on Earthquake also for the number one contendership. The winner of these respective matches will face off next week for a shot at the title. Also in action we will see The Nasty Boyz take on The Bushwhackers, and Greg Valentine go 1 on 1 with Jim Powers. Get your predictions in now for a chance to win an autographed belt signed by Hulk Hogan himself. [/CENTER] [B]Quick Picks:[/B] Hulk Hogan Vs. Sgt Slaughter Randy Savage Vs. Earthquake The Nasty Boyz Vs. The Bushwhackers Greg Valentine Vs. Jim Powers

Hulk Hogan Vs. [B]Sgt Slaughter[/B]=[I]I am hoping very much that you can slip Slaughter by Hogan's creative control if he has it there.[/I] [B]Randy Savage[/B] Vs. Earthquake=[I]Ohhhh yeah, dig it![/I] [B]The Nasty Boyz[/B] Vs. The Bushwhackers=[I]Getting nasty in the WWF.[/I] [B]Greg Valentine[/B] Vs. Jim Powers=[I]The Hammer shows Powers a thing or two.[/I]

[B]Hulk Hogan[/B] Vs. Sgt Slaughter [B]Randy Savage[/B] Vs. Earthquake [B]The Nasty Boyz[/B] Vs. The Bushwhackers [B]Greg Valentine[/B] Vs. Jim Powers Clay, muh boy - do me proud! lol Good luck with this man... I can't effin wait to buy it on Friday!

[CENTER][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/WWFPrimetimeWrestling.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="4"]Live from Baltimore, MD Attendance: 15,000 (Sold Out)[/SIZE][/B] The camera pans around the sold out arena as Vince McMahon welcomes everyone to the event. As the camera focus’ on the ring we see there’s already a wrestler standing in the ring. His name quickly pops up on the bottom of the screen letting us all know it’s some jobber named Duane Gill. Next the fans explode as The Big Boss Man’s music hits and out comes the prison guard. [B][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/BigBossMan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/DuaneGillffx.jpg[/IMG] Big Boss Man Vs Duane Gill[/B] [quote]Just a quick squash match to get the fans in the mood here. I may bring in some new jobbers in the following weeks, bringing in young guys with talent. Oh yeah and Boss Man won in under three minutes.[/quote] Big Bossman defeated Duane Gill in 2:47 by pinfall with a Bubba Slam. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/DaveyBoySmith.jpg[/IMG] After the match the camera pans backstage where Davey Boy Smith is walking around. Suddenly the lights begin to flicker everywhere he goes. Then if that wasn’t spooky enough the light bulbs actually start to explode. Smith stands his ground looking for a fight but there’s no one there. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/Greg_Valentine.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/JimPowers.jpg[/IMG] [B]Greg Valentine Vs. Jim Powers[/B] [quote]Again Valentine was the only person to be introduced in this one. Powers however did get some offense although limited he didn’t do to bad. Of course he still put Valentine over, but he may not job his entire career.[/quote] Greg Valentine defeated Jim Powers in 7:21 by submission with a Figure Four Leglock. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/JerrySaggsffx.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/Brian_Knobs.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/BushwackerLuke.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/BushwackerButch.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Nasty Boyz Vs. The Bushwhackers[/B] [quote]Everyone loves The Bushwhackers and everyone loves to hate The Nasty Boyz. This was the first back and forth match of the day. It was nothing more than a huge brawl between this four men and in the end we got to see one of the nastiest moves of all time.[/quote] The Nasty Boyz defeated The Bushwhackers in 12:33 when Jerry Saggs defeated Bushwhacker Luke by submission with a Pit Stop. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/RandySavage21.jpg[/IMG] After the match we go backstage where Savage is being interviewed by Gene Okerlund. He says that while he respects everything The Warrior has done this is all business. No one is better than The Macho Man ooohhhh yyyyeeeaahhh. I think he may have also said something about a Slim Jim. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/RandySavage21.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/Earthquake.jpg[/IMG] [B]Randy Savage Vs. Earthquake W/ Jimmy Hart[/B] [quote]Savage got a huge pop that nearly brought the house down. During the match Savage used a lot of high risk moves to stay away from the much bigger Earthquake. Jimmy stayed on the outside on this one yelling at savage through his megaphone.[/quote] Randy Savage defeated Earthquake in 11:31 by pinfall with a Macho Elbow. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/HulkHogan-1.jpg[/IMG] We then go backstage where Gene is talking to Hogan. He says that The Ultimate Warrior may be an icon but he isn’t immortal. He goes on to say he’s been taking his vitamins and come next week he will be the number one contender. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/HulkHogan-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/SgtSlaughter1991.jpg[/IMG] [B]Hulk Hogan Vs. Sgt Slaughter[/B] [quote]The reaction to Hogan was ridiculous, I thought I was going to go deaf. Slaughter has come across as a great heel in the past months and tonight was not much different. Slaughter would get the early advantage using illegal chokes on Hogan. Every time Hogan would start to make a comeback Slaughter would low blow him and stay on the offensive. That is until Hogan “Hulked Up” and nothing Slaughter could do was effective.[quote] Hulk Hogan defeated Sgt. Slaughter in 11:33 by pinfall with a Big Boot and Leg Drop. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Final Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] Final Notes: It seems my lack of “hot storylines” hurt me a little bit. I don’t expect that to be an issue in the coming weeks. The grade is a low one, but I’m still feeling the era out, so we shall see what happens.[/CENTER] Alright so let me know what you think of my first card. Obviously the predicting is easy, but hey it was like that in the early 90's. I still value everyone opinions and suggestions.

I'd like to see you pushing some of the notorious a**hole of the business that in the early '90s was in their prime, such as Scott Hall, Marcus Bagwell and Bryan Clarke. God only knows how much achievements these ones could get if there weren't for their unprofessional behaviors (although Hall got a good career anyway)...

[CENTER]This week on WWF Superstars Jake Roberts squares off against the always arrogant Rick Martel. We will also see Dusty Rhodes go against The Million Dollar Man after DiBiase stole Sapphire from The American Dream. Also in action we will The Barbarian as well as Shane Douglas. All that and more this Saturday, check your local listings.[/CENTER] [B]Quick Picks:[/B] Jake Roberts Vs. Rick Martel Dusty Rhodes Vs. The Million Dollar Man The Barbarian Vs. Tony Roy Shane Douglas Vs. Terry Gibbs

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;450379]So which venue are you going to run for Wrestlemania, The LA Colliseum, or the LA Sports Arena[/QUOTE] Haven't really thought about it. Maybe I'll make it a point to only have WM at MSG. Afterall that's where it all began and you have to have loyalties right ;) [QUOTE=Lexa90;450410]I'm always hooked when you start a WWF Diary :D [/QUOTE] Hmmm is that because I'm super awesome at writing WWF diaries or because you just love to read about how badly I can screw up Vince? :p Just kiddin thanks for reading. [QUOTE=rjhabeeb;450730]Martel and the Snake better not have bad ingame chemistry.....i love 'em both and they were great together in their fued[/QUOTE] Nope their chemistry is fine. And let's hope you enjoy where I take the feud...let me know

[CENTER][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/WWFSuperstars1992.jpg[/IMG] [B]Live from Decatur, IL Attendance: 2,000 (Sold Out)[/B] [B]Dark Match:[/B] Power and Glory defeated Scott Taylor and Chris Walker in 5:57 when Hercules Hernandez defeated Scott Taylor by pinfall with a Lariat. [B]Main Show:[/B] We are welcomed to Superstars by Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby Heenan. They talk briefly about Primetime and the two number one contender matches. [B] Shane Douglas Vs. Terry Gibbs[/B] [quote]I expected this match to be a little better than what it was. Douglas didn’t seem to be on his game tonight, and the crowd turned on this match pretty quickly.[/quote] Shane Douglas defeated Terry Gibbs in 5:23 by pinfall with a Franchiser. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [B]The Barbarian Vs. Tony Roy[/B] [quote]Another match that the fans didn’t really care about. Not a lot is known right now about The Barbarian except he’s scary as hell and dominated this match.[/quote] The Barbarian defeated Tony Roy in 4:36 by submission with a Tongan Death Grip. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] A video clip is shown next of the action on Primetime featuring Hogan and Savage and telling of there upcoming match on Wed. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [B]Dusty Rhodes Vs. The Million Dollar Man w/ Virgil[/B] These two have been going back and forth for awhile now because DiBiase stole Dusty’s manager. This was a pretty good back and forth match that was heads and shoulders better than the previous two. Million Dollar Man defeated Dusty Rhodes in 11:11 by submission with a Million Dollar Dream. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] After the match DiBiase and Virgil continued to assault the unconscious Rhodes until Dustin raced down the ramp and cleared the ring of his father’s assailants. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [B] Jake Roberts Vs. Rick “The Model” Martel[/B] Jake came to the ring with his burlap sack and kept it safely at ringside. The Model came down spraying himself with that God awful perfume and played the perfect heel. These two went two to two for the better part of 11 minutes until Jake got the advantage and never looked back. Jake Roberts defeated Rick 'The Model' Martel in 11:50 by pinfall with a DDT. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] After the match Jake went to the corner and grabbed his sack. He then opened it up and a 7 foot python crawled out onto the chest and abs of Rick Martel. Martel turned ghost white and screamed like a 7 year old girl before finally hightailing it out of there. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Final Rating: C+[/COLOR] TV Rating: .28[/B] Notes: Not a bad Superstars match. I’m starting to see how WWF needs to be booked so let’s hope we get some better ratings next week.[/CENTER]

[CENTER]WWF Primetime Wrestling comes to you lie this week from Hartford, CT. Last week we saw Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage go on to win their respective matches to be named the number one contender, and this week those two powerhouses will collide to see who will go on to face The Ultimate Warrior for the WWF title at Royal Rumble. Also in action we'll see The Texas Tornado square off against the man he recently defeated for the Intercontinental Championship Mr. Perfect. The WWF Tag Team Champions The Hart Foundation will be in attendance as they defend their titles against The Orient Express. Plus The Honky Tonk Man, and a new WWF superstar will be in action. All that and a whole lot more Wed![/CENTER] [B]Quick Picks:[/B] Hulk Hogan Vs. Randy Savage Kerry Von Erich Vs. Mr. Perfect The Hart Foundation Vs. The Orient Express II Scott Taylor Vs. Honky Tonk Man Tatanka Vs. Brian Donahue

[QUOTE=mad5226;451854][CENTER]WWF Primetime Wrestling comes to you lie this week from Hartford, CT. Last week we saw Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage go on to win their respective matches to be named the number one contender, and this week those two powerhouses will collide to see who will go on to face The Ultimate Warrior for the WWF title at Royal Rumble. Also in action we'll see The Texas Tornado square off against the man he recently defeated for the Intercontinental Championship Mr. Perfect. The WWF Tag Team Champions The Hart Foundation will be in attendance as they defend their titles against The Orient Express. Plus The Honky Tonk Man, and a new WWF superstar will be in action. All that and a whole lot more Wed![/CENTER] [B]Quick Picks:[/B] Hulk Hogan Vs.[B] Randy Savage[/B] - Undertaker interference, plus I like Savage more so meh Kerry Von Erich Vs. [B]Mr. Perfect[/B] [B]The Hart Foundation[/B] Vs. The Orient Express II - word to your mamma, you jobbed out my fellow countrymen in tehe Bushwhackers? :( Scott Taylor Vs. [B]Honky Tonk Man[/B] [B]Tatanka [/B]Vs. Brian Donahue[/QUOTE] I would love to see Fuji Vice back hehehe, get Fuji to whip out the cane on the Hart Foundation and Jimmy Hart to get upset on the megaphone

[CENTER][B]Updates:[/B] WWF has signed Berry Horowitz to a written contract Despite lab reports suggesting Chris Candido uses soft and hard drugs WWF still signed him to a written deal WWF has signed Chris Chavis to a written deal. The rumor is writers plan on using his native American heritage to their advantage. Negotiations with Chris Young fell through after it was revealed he was a heavy user of heavy drugs. [B] [SIZE="4"][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/WWFPrimetimeWrestling.jpg[/IMG] Live from Hartford, CT Attendance: 13,425[/SIZE][/B] [B]Dark Match:[/B] [B]Crush Vs. Terry Gibbs[/B] Crush defeated Terry Gibbs in 4:36 by pinfall with a Full-Nelson Slam. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [B]Main Show:[/B] [B]Tatanka Vs. Brian Donahue[/B] [quote]The newest edition to the roster. Chavis is taking up the Native American name Tatanka and got the victory in his opening WWF match.[/quote] Tatanka defeated Brian Donahue in 4:40 by pinfall with an Indian Death Drop. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: E-[/COLOR][/B] The Texas Tornado is walking backstage when Mr. Perfect approaches him. Perfect says that he wasn’t ready for Tornado when he lost his title and demanded a rematch tonight. Tornado gladly accepted. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [B] Scott Taylor Vs. Honky Tonk Man[/B] [quote]The fans seem to respond well to Taylor. Perhaps in the coming months we will think of a good gimmick and think about pushing him as something more than a jobber who losses to an Elvis impersonator.[/quote] Honky Tonk Man defeated Scott Taylor in 5:58 by pinfall with a Shake, Rattle, and Roll. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] Hogan is backstage next telling the world he has taken his vitamins and said his prayers, so he can guarantee a victory tonight. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [B]WWF Tag Team Championship Match: The Hart Foundation Vs. The Orient Express II[/B] [quote]The first defense of any title since I’ve been with the WWF and it wasn’t much of a fight. Hart and Neidhart have great chemistry between each other and their experience was a huge difference maker in this match.[/quote] The Hart Foundation defeated The Orient Express II in 8:03 when Bret Hart defeated Sato by pinfall with The Hart Attack. The Hart Foundation make defense number 1 of their WWF World Tag Team titles. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] After the match we go backstage in Jake the Snake’s locker room. Snake seems to be in the shower when Rick Martel sneaks in and steals the bag that his snake is in. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [B] Kerry Von Erich Vs. Mr. Perfect[/B] [quote]This was a non-title match but both men fought as if it were on the line. Perfect did all he could to get the upper hand on The Tornado, but he just couldn’t seem to get the advantage.[/quote] Kerry Von Erich defeated Mr. Perfect in 16:57 by submission with an Iron Claw. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [B] Hulk Hogan Vs. Randy Savage[/B] [quote]When the bell rang these two stood in the middle of the ring and shook hands. Then it was all business with Hogan getting the upper hand first, but Savage fighting back. As Savage prepared Hogan for a Flying Elbow Drop Hogan began to “Hulk up”. He nailed savage with a big boot, then went for The Leg Drop when Sgt Slaughter appeared from nowhere and hit Hogan with a foreign object knocking him out cold. Confused on what had happened Savage regained control and won the match oblivious to the attack.[/quote] Randy Savage defeats Hulk Hogan in 12:07 by pinfall with a Macho Elbow [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"] Final Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] Notes: I’m going to have to do something soon about my matches, otherwise Vince is going to fire me in no time.[/CENTER]

[CENTER]This week on WWF Superstars Mr. Perfect demands a rematch against The Texas Tornado, despite just losing to him on Primetime. Also Dusty and Dustin Rhodes have challenges The Million Dollar Man and Virgil to a tag team match after the attack staged on The American Dream last week. We will also see The Honky Tonk Man go one on one against Jim Duggan, Tito Santana and Tugboat will also be making an appearance. All this and more this Saturday Night. [/CENTER] [B] Quick Picks:[/B] Kerry Von Erich Vs. Mr. Perfect Dusty and Dustin Rhodes Vs. The Million Dollar Man and Virgil Jim Duggan Vs. The Honky Tonk Man Tito Santana Vs. Smash Tugboat Vs. Dave Roulette

Archived