Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][U]January Review[/U][/B][/CENTER] My first month is charge couldn't have gone any better. I had put on a stellar first show by FCW's not too high standards (it was certainly no worse than what Shawn Gonzalez had been putting together for the past few months) and we had also managed to make a healthy profit of around $3000. I also made my first hard decision as a booker, by releasing Titan. Who am I kidding, letting go of that waste of roster space was hardly going to give me sleepless nights in my suite at the luxury hotel Puerto Rican Power was paying for. It was a good start, but I wasn't going to get too carried away, the hard work would be keeping up this sort of level on a consistant basis and eventually improving on it, whilst keeping the vultures from SWF/TCW etc at bay. [CENTER]_______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]January News and Notes from around the Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] Japan's oldest promotion Golden Canvas Wrestling have appeared to have halted their slide, and have rose back to being considered a 'cult' promotion, after falling to Regional Status since 2006. Booking Team Changes MOSC mainstay Harley Neill, became the somewhat surprising choice to become the head booker of rival promotion ROF. Neill will still work for both promotions, but many are pondering why British Samurai decided to go for a wrestler more versed in Hardcore as opposed to pure wrestling and with very little booking experience. [B]Worker Signings[/B] 21CW have added Joey Beauchamp and Arthur T.Turtle to their ranks. It's a something of a suprise that Beauchamp was not picked up by a company in his native U.K sooner, after making a solid name for himself on the continental European circuit. 4C have added a little more star power to their roster, with the arrival of CGC regular Whippy The Clown on a PPA deal. 5SSW had three additions to their roster. Shirosama Ezakiya who will join their commentary team and managers Akahito 'Mr' Miwa and Munemori Umari. It appears that the words leading women's wrestling promoton wants to add a little more 'character' to their product. BHOTWG made three key signings for their up coming tour. Samoan Machine joins on a lucrative written contract, Hell Monkey signs on a PPA deal (which is good news for WLW, where he's a key member of their roster), whilst ex PGHW superstar Eisaku Hoshino joins on a short-term contract. Hoshino is currently a freelancer, but should he deliver on his preceding reputation Burning Hammer officials will be keen to secure him to a more lucrative contract. Going the other way former 5SSW commentator Katsuhiro Shunsen has been sent to BHOTWG's developmental territory Hinote Dojo to help him polish up his delivery in a less pressurised environvment. CGC have added NYCW's Rodger Dodger to their roster, where he will work under the Gigolo Jack Stein monicker. CZCW boosted their ranks with the arrival for former MAW and current FCW star Mainstream Hernandez and 4C mainstay Jacob Jett on PPA deals. Following their rise to cult Size Japan's oldest promotion GCG went on a signing spree adding current BHOTWG Junior Division member VENOM, former BHOTWG Junior Division member Mokuami Maita, Wasichi Inao, Masutaro Kataoka and SUKI all to PPA deals. The signing of SUKI is an interesting one as he came through GCG's dojo but was let go as a budget cut in 2006. 5SSW referee Tsughiharu Odaka also joins. Stone Yoshikawa and Eien Miyamato were called up by PGHW from their developmental league Pro Wrestling Saisho. In a somewhat suprising move GCG star Shingen Miyazaki has signed a PPA deal with Pro Wrestling Saisho. His deal has nothing to do with PGHW and it appears that Miyazaki has decided to add Saisho as an extra commitment. One also has to wonder how well this move has gone down with the bosses at PGHW, who have a big say regarding, Saisho's operations. Carl Batch can't stay away from his former DaVE buddies, the fast talking manager has added PSW to his commitments alongside FCW The worlds biggest promotion SWF went on a major signing spree and it looks like they are planning for the future....PSW fans will be the most aggrieved having seen the holder of their National Title Steven Parker poached away by the Sports Entertainment giants, CZCW suffered the same fate seeing James Prudence make his return to a National based promotion since being released from TCW 3 years ago. Darryl Devine, who has been tipped for a few years now to get signed up by one of the big two, completes a trio of exciting new signings. SWF's other signing is a bit of surprise to wrestling fans....who perhaps never though they would see former DaVE mainstay Chris Caulfield sign on with the Sports Entertainment giants. UEW added a couple of non in-ring signings with the addition of MOSC commentator Lawrence Young and Swedish Valet Vita, who will be accompanying popular Main eventer Stig Svensson to his matches. USPW added FCW owner Puerto Rican Power and hot prospect Davis Wayne Newton to their roster. Non in-ring signings seem to be all the rage for Japan's smaller companies with WEXVV adding Ryuzabaro Sugiyama and Taka Kajiwara to their roster on PPA deals. [B]Injuries [/B] OLLIE veteran Phoenix I will be taking about two months out, after suffering from Chronic Back Pain. Some insiders feel this a sign that the original incarnation of the enduring Phoenix character, should consider hanging up the boots soon. Eien Miyamato picked up a minor concussion in his defence of the Pro Wrestling Saisho desitny title against Hirokazau Yamanoue. Despite the set back Miyamato still earned a call up to the PGHW roster and he should be ready to compete on their next tour. [B]Backstage Problems[/B] CZCW youngster Jackpot Jordan appeared on a local T.V Show and was bad mouthing fellow roster member Insane Machine throughout. This probably isn't the wisest move on Jordan's part as the well travelled Machine is one of the most respected members of the CZCW roster. [B]Media News[/B] SWF continue to expand their exposure on Pay Per View, signing a deal in the U.K with Premier Pay UK-TV. It also appears that USPW are getting serious about making it a big three in the U.S, with the confirmation of the their first PPV deal. Public Access Select may not be the biggest provider but it's another step on the ladder towards recognition as a National Level promotion. [B]Title Changes[/B] The 5SSW Tag Team Title's changed hands on the second show of their recent tour with Megumi Nakajima & Kiko Sakakibara winning the belts from Seek & Destroy (Huntress Makiko & Ikuko Temko) The CGC Canadian Title changed hands on the first edition of Title Bout Wrestling for 2008 with Ryan Powell defeating Trent Shaffer to begin his second reign with the title, five years after his first reign with the belt. Following long standing champion James Prudence departure to the SWF, the CZCW Coastal Zone Championship currently stands vacant. There was at-least some closure of the long running feud with Donnie J, when Prudence defeated his former tag partner turned rival in a Steel Cage Match on his final defence of the belt. EWA saw two title changes at it's Supremacy show, with White Knight defeating Super Falcon for the EWA European Title and Devastation United (Poppa Punisher & Puffy the Sand Iron Player) ending the Tag Title reign of Double Dutch. Takayuki 2000 began his second reign with the GCG Openweight Title, after defeating Harumi Okazawaya on the opening show of GCG's recent tour. MOSC Clash of the Tartans event saw a major title change with Danny Patterson ending the half year U.K Championship reign of Kevin Jones. MAW loyalist Mean Jean Cattley was this years winner of the Rip Chord Invitational, defeating Cameron Vessey, Oscar Golden and Casey Valentine to lift the trophy and earn himself a future shot at the Mid Atlantic Championship. The PSW National Championship is another title that is currently in limbo, following the departure of it's champion Steven Parker to the SWF. This is a major blow to PSW, who now have to reset all their storylines/plans revolving around the belt. Parker defeated Teddy Powell in his final defence of the belt. Eien Miyamoto managed to overcome a minor concussion in his final defence of the Pro Wrestling Saisho Destiny Title before his call up to PGHW. El Fuerza has made an instant impact in the world of Lucha Libre winning the SOTBPW Campeon de Mundo title from Champagne Lover. It should be noted that Lover was instrumental in getting El Fuerza a spot on the SOTBPW roster. Whilst he has undoubted star prescene many in the industry feel that it was far too soon to be putting one of biggest titles in Lucha Libre on someone of so little experience. The SOTBPW Campeon de Trios Title also changed hands with Pirata Malvado, Leon Joven and El Blanco ending the half year reign of Vincente Romero, Junior Youth and Hysteria at the Batalla de Las Mascaras event. Nicky Champion's five month reign as the USPW Television champion ended on the first edition of USPW American Wrestling, when he was defeated by T-Rex. The long running USPW Tag Title reign of the Towers of Power also came to an end at the hands of Jumbo Jackson and Captain USA. Hiroshi Morisue is the new King of the Death Matches in WEXVV after defeating Koichi Kajiwara in a 1 Billion Exploding Light Tubes match and this might come as something of a surprise but Ryu Kajawara has rewarded himself with yet another Warriors Heart Title run, ending the three month reign of Munemitsu Senmatsu. Finally in WLW, Magnum KOBE lost one of the three belts he was carrying by the end of 2007, when Silver Shark defeated him for the Show Stealer Title.

I was hoping Leper would win. I think of all the FCW, he'd be the best main event spotlight. It'd remind me a bit of Eddie Peak from DaVE where everyone is on edge because the champion is a crazy, powerful S.O.B. If I had made my predictions on time I would have taken the long shot and said that Leper would pick up the win, but then I would have been wrong. I think I'm going to agree with Lynch and mark against PRP for the rest of this diary, because I may lose a lot for awhile, but when I'm finally right... it'll be awesome.

[CENTER][B][U][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/U][/B] [B][U][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW return to action on Sunday 10th February at the Gynasium Aguada with their Valentin Violenta event. With no obvious outright contender within FCW for Puerto Rican Power's Puerto Rican Championship, open contracts have been sent out to the wrestling world. The first wrestler to answer the challenge is 4C mainstay Joey Poison. The rainbow haired cult figure, has been one of the high impact Canadian promotions most consistant performers over the years and he will be looking to enhance his reputation out of Canada at the expenses of FCW's biggest star. People's Champion Handsome Stranger has frustrated both his opponents and the fans with his sneaky tactics. Last time out he was able to get past Bradford Peverall and Ryan Holland's eye-sight by cracking the challenger in the head with a steel chain but now one of his previous victims could be coming back to haunt him as Mainstream Hernandez who beat out Singh, Jameson & Chavez in a four corner survival, gets another opportunity to win the belt he has come close to winning on previous occasions. Following their interference riddled loss and post match beat down at the hands of the The Kings of the Street, Natural Storm have requested a Six Man Tag against the FCW Tag Team Champions and after being impressed by Charles Rainier's debut, they have enlisted the help of the former DaVE prospect. After his brutal post match attack on Shawn Gonzalez, Hells Bouncer returns to the ring, where Tigre Salvaje Jr has the unenviable task of facing off with the 6ft 11, 390 Ib Monster. After failing to win the FCW Puerto Rican Championship, the deranged Leper Messiah returns to a former battle-ground as he takes on fellow Title match loser Bradford Peverall. It was a loss to Peverall om the first show, that saw the man once known as Tully Arthurs descend into madness and emerge as the face painted freak he has become. Despite coming through the 3 on 2 Handicap challenge at Fortaleza de Animo, neither of the 937 Ib Express have been handed a Puerto Rican title shot much to the frustration of their manager Stetson Hatt. It appears that Hatt has turned his clients attentions to the tag titles for the forseeable future, as he said he will put out an open challenge to any team in the world to take on his 'stallions'. Rounding out the show Kirk Jameson faces off with Dragon Del Arco and El Hijo Del Zonk makes his first appearance in an FCW ring for 2008, when he takes on Matt Hocking. The bonus pre-show match for those who turn up early will feature Hocking's tag partner Joe Benning taking on The Sensational Singh. [I]Here is the confirmed line up for Valentin Violenta[/I] [CENTER][B][U]FCW Valentin Violenta[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Sunday February 10th 2008 at Gynasium Arriba in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Puerto Rican Championship[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs [SIZE=1]'From 4C'[/SIZE] Joey Poison[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Handsome Stranger vs Mainstream Hernandez[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] The Kings of the Street (Rudy Velasquez, Hector Galindo & Jesus Chavez) vs Natural Storm (D.C Rayne & Eddie Howard) & Charles Rainier[/CENTER] [CENTER]Bradford Peverall vs Leper Messiah[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Open Challenge:[/B] The 937 Ib Express (King Kong Kennedy & Ox Mastadon) vs [I]A mystery Team[/I] [/CENTER] [CENTER]Hells Bouncer vs Tigre Salvaje Jr.[/CENTER] [CENTER]Dragon Del Arco vs Kirk Jameson[/CENTER] [CENTER]El Hijo Del Zonk vs Matt Hocking[/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New][B]Bonus Pre-Show Match:[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Joe Benning vs The Sensational Singh[/FONT][/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Predictions Form:[/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B][U]Valentin Violenta[/U][/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Puerto Rican Title:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs Joey Poison[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][I][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=purple]* OK we all know that the chances of PRP jobbing here are about as remote as the 937 IB Express putting on a 5 star match (scrub that even a 3 star match is beyond them). So there'll be bonus points if you can guess how he wins the match- if you want to pick up the bonus point a simple pin or submission answer wont count. It's got to be something like 'PR Power wins with he four moves or doom' or P.R Power wins by choking out Joey Poison with the 'Atomic Full Nelson'[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Peoples Title :[/B] Handsome Stranger vs Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] The Kings of the Street vs Natural Storm & Charles Rainier[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Bradford Peverall vs Leper Messiah[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Open Challenge:[/B] 937 Ib Express vs ??? & ???[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Hell's Bouncer vs Tigre Salvaje Jr[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Dragon Del Arco vs Kirk Jameson[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]El Hijo Del Zonk vs Matt Hocking[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Joe Benning vs The Sensational Singh[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

Puerto Rican Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Joey Poison - PRMania will run wild, pushing PR Power to win with the dreaded "four moves of doom" Peoples Title : Handsome Stranger vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] Six Man Battle: [B]The Kings of the Street[/B] vs Natural Storm & Charles Rainier Bradford Peverall vs [B]Leper Messiah[/B] Open Challenge: [B]937 Ib Express[/B] vs ??? & ??? Hell's Bouncer vs [B]Tigre Salvaje Jr[/B] Dragon Del Arco vs [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] [B]El Hijo Del Zonk[/B] vs Matt Hocking Joe Benning vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B]

Valentin Violenta Puerto Rican Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Joey Poison I'll go with the same 4 moves of doom that you called in his previous match! Peoples Title : Handsome Stranger vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] Well you did this the first time round, so I'll go for the copycat result Six Man Battle: [B]The Kings of the Street[/B] vs Natural Storm & Charles Rainier I like the Kings (oh ok - I like Rudy) so they win. Plus it's against the bookerman, and you don't want to be pushing yourself too hard now... [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Leper Messiah Further madness to be enjoyed from Tully after a loss here Open Challenge: [B]937 Ib Express[/B] vs ??? & ??? At some point someone is going to get squashed.....and yes I do mean literally. [B]Hell's Bouncer [/B]vs Tigre Salvaje Jr Make mine another squash Dragon Del Arco vs [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] He has talent...and potential El Hijo Del Zonk vs [B]Matt Hocking[/B] I don't have a choice here - although I'm 99% certain that El Hijo is going to win, I have to choose Hocking for his pic (I still think it looks better as an un-masked Lobster Warrior - that will only make sense if you were one of the two (or was it three) people who read my KEY 07 diary :p) Joe Benning vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] Easy

Puerto Rican Title:[B] Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Joey Poison [I]San Juan Rush into Pinfall[/I] Peoples Title : Handsome Stranger vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [I]Why not?[/I] Six Man Battle: [B]The Kings of the Street [/B]vs Natural Storm & Charles Rainier [I]They bitch if they don't win.[/I] [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Leper Messiah [I]I'm an unashamed fan of Bradford.[/I] Open Challenge: [B]937 Ib Express[/B] vs ??? & ??? [I]Squash[/I] [B]Hell's Bouncer [/B]vs Tigre Salvaje Jr [I]The Bouncer will toss out the Luchadors. [/I] Dragon Del Arco vs [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] [I]Jameson can't lose.[/I] [B]El Hijo Del Zonk[/B] vs Matt Hocking [I]Clowns? Losing?[/I] Joe Benning vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] [I]Squash.[/I]

Puerto Rican Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Joey Poison The four moves can not be overlooked. Peoples Title : Handsome Stranger vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] Six Man Battle: [B]The Kings of the Street[/B] vs Natural Storm & Charles Rainier Bradford Peverall vs [B]Leper Messiah[/B] Open Challenge: [B]937 Ib Express [/B]vs ??? & ??? [B]Hell's Bouncer [/B]vs Tigre Salvaje Jr Dragon Del Arco vs [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] [B]El Hijo Del Zonk [/B]vs Matt Hocking Joe Benning vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B]

Didn't do these for the first show as it seemed a bit too similar to version 1.0 and I felt weird predicting the same matches again. That said I'm on board with this one. Valentin Violenta Puerto Rican Title: [b]Puerto Rican Power[/b] vs Joey Poison [i]PRP will power up for the 4 moves of doom[/i] Peoples Title : [b]Handsome Stranger[/b] vs Mainstream Hernandez [i]Because I'd like some change from 1.0[/i] Six Man Battle: [b]The Kings of the Street[/b] vs Natural Storm & Charles Rainier [i]And Natural Storm go back to beating up all the other teams in FCW[/i] Bradford Peverall vs [b]Leper Messiah[/b] [i]Messiah comes back strong after his loss[/i] Open Challenge: [b]937 Ib Express[/b] vs ??? & ??? [i]That is unless you've brought over the Dirty White Boys[/i] [b]Hell's Bouncer[b] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr [i]squash[/i] Dragon Del Arco vs [b]Kirk Jameson[/b] [i]a little bit less of a squash[/i] El Hijo Del Zonk vs [b]Matt Hocking[/b] [i]outside of the main event I'm picking heels so here's the token face win[/i] Joe Benning vs [b]The Sensational Singh[/b] [i]yeat another squash[/i]

Puerto Rican Title: Puerto Rican Power vs Joey Poison- Via the four moves of doom Peoples Title : Handsome Stranger vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] Six Man Battle: [B]The Kings of the Street[/B] vs Natural Storm & Charles Rainier Bradford Peverall vs [B]Leper Messiah[/B] Open Challenge: [B]937 Ib Express[/B] vs ??? & ??? [B]Hell's Bouncer[/B] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr Dragon Del Arco vs [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] [B]El Hijo Del Zonk[/B] vs Matt Hocking Joe Benning vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B]

Valentin Violenta Puerto Rican Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Joey Poison [I]I will go with the PR Powerslam[/I] * OK we all know that the chances of PRP jobbing here are about as remote as the 937 IB Express putting on a 5 star match (scrub that even a 3 star match is beyond them). So there'll be bonus points if you can guess how he wins the match- if you want to pick up the bonus point a simple pin or submission answer wont count. It's got to be something like 'PR Power wins with he four moves or doom' or P.R Power wins by choking out Joey Poison with the 'Atomic Full Nelson' Peoples Title : Handsome Stranger vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [I]Because history does repeat itself.[/I] Six Man Battle: [B]The Kings of the Street[/B] vs Natural Storm & Charles Rainier [I]Because you are giving the KOTS more of a push than the others[/I] Bradford Peverall vs [B]Leper Messiah[/B] [I]Bradford gets fed to the prophet of disease[/I] Open Challenge: [B]937 Ib Express[/B] vs ??? & ??? [I]If it's the Good Ole boys again, you know they are getting squashed.[/I] [B]Hell's Bouncer[/B] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr [I]You already know what my comments on this are. :D[/I] Dragon Del Arco vs [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] [I]And the one with potential scores the win.[/I] [B]El Hijo Del Zonk[/B] vs Matt Hocking [I]Because even evil clowns are better than bland jobbers[/I]. Joe Benning vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] [I]Squash[/I]

Puerto Rican Title: Puerto Rican Power vs [B]Joey Poison [/B] [I]I know, I know, PRP is going to win, but as I said before I'm going to take the long odds and laugh in everyone's faces when I'm finally right![/I] Peoples Title : Handsome Stranger vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [I]Judging by your first diary and the fact that mainstream is a better title holder[/I] Six Man Battle: [B]The Kings of the Street[/B] vs Natural Storm & Charles Rainier [I]Bump up the kings to make them a threat[/I] Bradford Peverall vs [B]Leper Messiah[/B] [I]Leper needs to be rebuilt after his lose[/I] Open Challenge:[B] 937 Ib Express [/B]vs ??? & ??? [I]Again, trying to build up all these threats against PRP[/I] [B]Hell's Bouncer[/B] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr [I]Squash match[/I] Dragon Del Arco vs [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] Kirk is higher up in the card, I believe [B]El Hijo Del Zonk[/B] vs Matt Hocking [I]A little taste of the Messiah's Circus?[/I] Joe Benning vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] [I]I sing, you sing, we all sing for The Singh[/I]

Puerto Rican Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Joey Poison Um yeah Peoples Title : Handsome Stranger vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] Hernandez is your go to guy for this Six Man Battle: [B]The Kings of the Street[/B] vs Natural Storm & Charles Rainier I really like Natural Storm, way more than the Latino Kings but you;ve got something going with them. Bradford Peverall vs [B]Leper Messiah[/B] Not a tully fan but I like Leper Messiah. Open Challenge: [B]937 Ib Express[/B] vs ??? & ??? I want to see a huge god push for these two talentless sacks of crap. [B]Hell's Bouncer[/B] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr I hate to see Tigre lose he's a star in the making but Hell's Bouncer is just way more over. [B]Dragon Del Arco[/B] vs Kirk Jameson Feh on Jameson DDA is the next big thing. Plus isn't there an Iris in his name that you're missing. [B]El Hijo Del Zonk[/B] vs Matt Hocking The children's morning show mascot wins. Joe Benning vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] Yeah he's Sensational what more do you need.

Valentin Violenta Puerto Rican Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Joey Poison [I]The Power of the Island wins this of course. How? He is going to nail the four moves of doom then grab the Canadian flag Joey brought with him for no reason, set it on fire, then place a Puerto Rican flag over Joey before pinning him.[/I] Peoples Title : [B]Handsome Stranger[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez [I]I dunno. I always thought Mainstream would do some dejavu and take it again but alittle change of pace means Stranger keeps it for one more defense. THEN loses it to a Leperous Mohammad.[/I] Six Man Battle: [B]The Kings of the Street[/B] vs Natural Storm & Charles Rainier [I] I am loving the idea of teaming your user character with the Storm. IT WORKS! And it makes for a good feud with the Street Kings that simply can continue for a long while. That said the Street Kings continue to pull off victories.[/I] Bradford Peverall vs [B]Leper Messiah[/B] [I]Can't wait for the push of Bradford, but it just not now especially when his opponent is the most entertaining member of your roster.[/I] Open Challenge: [B]937 Ib Express[/B] vs ??? & ??? [I]The almost a ton Express takes out whomever ya bring in... I dunno why. Here's hoping King Kong follow in the footsteps of Mama Cass and chokes on a sandwich[/I] [B]Hell's Bouncer[/B] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr [I]Def a man ya need to push to the moon simply because there is no one else better to choose from at the moment. [/I] Dragon Del Arco vs [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] [I]One of your future.[/I] El Hijo Del Zonk vs [B]Matt Hocking[/B] [I]Another for the future. I dunno Bradford and Hocking both for me are just the shiznit.[/I] Joe Benning vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] [I]Regular Jobber Joe loses to the Bombay Nature Boy. [/I]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][B]FCW Valentin Violenta[/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Sunday February 10th 2008[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 773)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U][I]Your Hosts for the show:[/I][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Backstage Interviewer:[/B] Sara Silver[/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [I]The crowd are greeted to the show by our effervescent backstage interviewer Sara Silver, who once again is firing surplus stock into the crowd. This time Sara is wearing a very tight Silver top, with a gap that shows some of her cleavage and Silver leggings, it appears the only colour she wears is Silver.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [B]Match: Joe Benning vs The Sensational Singh[/B] This was a solid pre-show match, Benning got in enough offence to prevent it from being a total squash but the flamboyant Singh was in control throughout and when he locked in his version of the Figure Four Leglock the ‘Singh It Back’ there was other choice for ‘Regular Jobber Joe’ (as some fans have dubbed him) but to tap out. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Sensational Singh defeated Joe Benning in 5:47 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=red][B]Rating: D[/B]-[/COLOR] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The announce team of Dane O’Hara and Cueball Lynch welcome the fans to the show, and then turn their attention to hyping up the main event, the Puerto Rican Title match between Puerto Rican Power and 4C’s Joey Poison[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O’Hara:[/B] Puerto Rican Power has sent out an open challenge, to anyone in the wrestling world to challenge him for the FCW Puerto Rican Championship he holds so proudly.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] It’s official folks P.R Power’s ego has now grown so big, he thinks that defending the title against the FCW roster is now beneath him.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O’Hara:[/B] It has nothing to do with ego, P.R Power is a fighting champion and he wants to put the FCW Puerto Rican Title up against the best the world of wrestling has to offer.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] You and all the other sheep in the crowd can buy into Power’s manifesto all you like, but obviously I’m the only one here that can see he is the most self-serving egomaniac in the entire history of wrestling.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O’Hara[/B]: Are you done yet ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] I’ve only just started[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O’Hara:[/B] Please spare us one of your rants for another time, better still just spare us of it altogether. Anyway, if I could continue…the first man to answer Puerto Rican Power’s challenge is Joey Poison.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch[/B]: Now things are looking up, Power really could have bitten off more than he can chew. Let me assure you Dane that Joey Poison is one of the smartest men in wrestling and he will simply out-think, out manoeuvre and most of all out-wrestle that over-exposed charlatan.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O’Hara:[/B] Weren’t you proclaiming this last month about Leper Messiah[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] I never truly had faith in that un-hinged weirdo, in my heart of hearts I knew he would be too fragile to handle the pressure of being in that situation.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O’Hara:[/B] I suppose this time next month, you’ll be proclaiming that you never truly believed in Joey Poison.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] That won’t happen, as there’s absolutely no way P.R Power will be able to get past someone the calibre of Joey Poison.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: El Hijo Del Zonk vs Matt Hocking[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Zonk.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] These two put in plenty of effort, but unfortunately neither of them have the psychology to carry the other to a compelling match and in the end this contest just came off as a lot of spots, that didn’t really flow together. The finish saw Matt Hocking go for the Shock-Drop, after Zonk had missed with the Zonk Bomb, but the blue haired clown, slipped out of it, took Hocking down with a leg-whip, before literally stealing a pin fall victory, whilst using the ropes for leverage. [B][COLOR=red]Result: El Hijo Del Zonk defeated Matt Hocking in 7:54 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Kirk Jameson w/ Maryam Vega vs Dragon Del Arco Iris[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KirkJameson.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaryamVega.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DragnDelArcoIris.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] These two combined to put on a decent contest, despite the obvious clash of styles. Dragon Del Arco gave Jameson major problems early on with his ultra-quick high flying, leading to the diminutive luchador almost earning a shock win with the Dragonrana after only the second minute of the match, but Maryam Vega had managed to distract Ryan Holland, and that brief distraction was enough for Jameson to kick out. Del Arco then showed his frustration, complaining to Ryan Holland over the referee’s incompetence, but when he turned around Jameson launched him overhead with a belly to belly suplex , completely turning the match a full 180 in the favour of ‘The Marksman’. It was all Jameson after that, as the young technician kept the speedy Dragon grounded, eventually locking on the Best Submission In The World Ever. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kirk Jameson defeated Dragón Del Arco Iris in 6:41 by submission .[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Stetson Hatt comes to the ring, flanked by his clients the 937 Ib Express and rather unfortunately for everyone in attendance he has a microphone in his hand.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Stetson Hatt:[/B] It appears that Mr Power, is running scared of mah boys. Well as much as they’d like to pursue you Mr Power, mah boys are a team and two pieces of gold are better than one, that’s the 937 Ib Express are gonna run wild all over the tag team division. But just like that corrupt sheriff, everyone else here in FCW is runnin’ scared of mah boys. That’s why I issued an open challenge, if ya weel, to anyone who’s got enough lead in their guns to take on mah two boys. [/COLOR] [B]Rating: E-[/B] [I]Fearless Blue and Extreme Deluxe, once of notorious backyard fed XDW come out to answer the challenge.[/I] [B]Rating: F[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes: [/B]I knew rating would be terrible, but it was just put in there for continuity purposes[/FONT] [CENTER][B]Match #3: 937 Ib Express (King Kong Kennedy & Ox Mastadon) w/ Stetson Hatt vs [/B] [B]Fearless Blue & Extreme Deluxe[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KingKongKennedy.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OxKreviazuk.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_StetsonHatt.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FearlessBlue.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ExtremeDeluxe.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Talk about a major mismatch, as just one member of the 937 Ib Express was double the weight of the XDW pair combined. This match as expected was also very ugly, and it came a something of a relief when the 937 Ib Express, finally put the pair of spot monkeys away after about three and a half minutes, when Ox Mastadon literally squashed Extreme Deluxe with the Ten Ton Splash. The Express were always in control, and could have put this away a lot earlier, but they insisted on dishing out more punishment (the real punishment, was for anyone who had to endure this match). [B][COLOR=red]Result: The 937lb Express defeated Fearless Blue and Extreme Deluxe in 3:28 when Ox Mastadon defeated Extreme Deluxe by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: F+[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] This angle will head somewhere better than this, and the next team who takes up the challenge will be a lot more competitive than the XDW guys.[/FONT] [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Bradford Peverall vs Leper Messiah[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeperMessiah.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a solid brawl that constantly seemed on the edge of spiralling out of control into a full-scale slobber-knocker of a match, but never quite did. Given the styles of both the workers involved, the match was little more than punches/fore-arm shots etc for almost the entire duration of the match, with a few power moves thrown in by Leper Messiah and a few moment of genuine athleticism displayed by Peverall. However much you dress him up, Tully Arthurs is still Tully Arthurs-limited wrestler. There was one nicely put together spot where the former Tully Arthurs, had Peverall up for the Strongman Slam, but the heavy hitting youngster managed to slip off, then nail Messiah with a hard left hook that sent the face painted psycho flipping over the top rope, a sequence that at the very least showed that the pair had a fairly good chemistry in the ring with one another. That sequence actually set up the match’s home stretch. Peverall was in control and was just teeing off on Leper Messiah with a series of left handed jabs (a sequence he calls the Rapid Eye Movement), but just as Peverall was about to finish the sequence off with a Discus Lariat El Hijo Del Zonk had sneaked down to ringside. The blue haired clown, grabbed Peveralls leg, causing the laid back youngster to lose his footing. This in turn gave Messiah enough to recover, and Peverall ended up staggering into The Prophecy (Spinning Side Slam). This time the man once known as Tully Arthurs was able to pick up the win over the very opponent, who triggered his descent into madness, but it wasn’t without help. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Leper Messiah defeated Bradford Peverell in 9:52 by pinfall with The Prophecy[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [I]Leper Messiah then looks over the fallen body of Bradford Peverall, he then looks out across the ring and gives a signal. Amo Del Gato and El Hijo Del Zonk storm the ring and procede to lay a beat-down on Bradford Peverall. [/I] [I]Leper Messiah then demands a microphone, Dane O'Hara (who also does the ring announcing) doesn't seem eager to give it, so he just rips it out of O'Hara's hand.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Leper Messiah:[/B] Souls will be taken, minds will be devoured and those who have been broken shall rise again and reign supreme. Last month my vessel lay defeated , but stronger I became. Knocked down but ready to rise, ready to conquer once more.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]For so many would run scared right now, knowing the destruction that lay in their wake, but for two lost souls, they saw a revelation, they realised that to become stronger they must embrace their inner torture. A torture they are willing to release on those who cross them, for they understood my message, they saw that I am THE MESSIAH and that my message shall spread. [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Welcome to the evolution of humankind, welcome to the Circus, welcome to the MESSIAH'S CIRCUS !!![/COLOR] [B]Ratings: E- for post match beatdown, E+ for Reveal of the Messiah's Circus Stable[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Amo Del Gato and Zonk's non overness right now brings the ratings of those segments down, but the main thing is that Zonk's turn was a complete success.[/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]__________________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match#5: Hells Bouncer vs Tigre Salvaje Jr[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellsBouncer.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TigreSalvaje.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Tigre got in a few token shots on the monstrous Bouncer early on, but the dominant near seven footer soon made his size and power advantage count, eventually putting away the game luchadore in just over two minutes with the Damnation Drop. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hell's Bouncer defeated Tigre Salvaje Jr in 2:12 by pinfall with a Damnation Drop. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Hells Bouncer is looking down upon the numb lifeless body of Regular Joe, when Shawn Gonzalez sneaks into the ring, with a chair in hand, Gonzalez waits for Hell Bouncer to turn around then ..........[/I] [CENTER][I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG][/I][/CENTER] CRACK !!! Gonzalez levels Bouncer with a vicious looking chairshot to the top of the head......Hells Bouncer stumbles, back but stays on his feet. Gonzalez takes anothe swing, and this time Bouncer goes down, Gonzalez then locks on the Latino Crab in the middle of the ring. He keeps it locked on for almost a minute, until ringside personnel come into the ring, to try and pull a highly emotional and intense Shawn Gonzalez off Hell's Bouncer. After a bit of struggle Gonzalez eventually lets go. Heading back up the ramp Gonzalez then grabs a mic [COLOR=navy][B]Gonzalez:[/B] Hells Doofus! Looks like you just ticked off the wrong guy. How does it feel to have the shoe on the other foot ? That was only a snippet of what I can do to you, you may be bigger than me but I've shown right there I can tear your limbs right out of your sockets and after your attack on me last month, there's nothing that would satify me more than to put you out of FCW for good ! So, if you're up for facing me in a proper match, lets settle this next month or is that too much of a challenge for you ?'[/COLOR] [B]Ratings: C- for Gonzalez revenge attack, C- for Gonzalez challenging Hells Bouncer to a match at the next show[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Sara Silver catches up with Natural Storm and Charles Rainier ahead of their Six Man Tag match with the Kings of the Street[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Natural Storm, last month you were left laying in the ring at the hands of the Kings of the Street[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]D.C Rayne:[/B] That's right , it wasn't enough for those lowlife's to cheat their way to beating us, they also had to jump us from behind.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Eddie Howard[/B]: We got the message loud and clear Kings, this ain't over and we'll be the ones left standing[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]D.C Rayne:[/B] The battle starts here, and that's why we requested to face those thugs on an even playing field.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I suppose that's where your partner for tonight Charles Rainier comes in[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]D.C Rayne:[/B] Yeah that's right, we were impressed by his debut match and were about to ask him to come on board with us[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] ......But seeing the despicable attack the Kings dished out last month, I actually approached Natural Storm.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver[/B]: So it just kinda worked out that you have a mutual dislike for the Kings of the Street ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Charles Rainier[/B]: You could put it like that, but I came into FCW to test myself against the best this company has to offer, but on an even playing field. Lets see how good the Kings are when they don't have the advantage[/COLOR] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: Kings of the Street (Rudy Velasquez, Hector Galindo and Jesus Chavez) w/ Carlos Batch vs [/B] [B]Charles Rainier & Natural Storm (D.C Rayne & Eddie Howard)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RudyVelasquez.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HectorGalindo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JesusChavez.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DCRayne.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Despite the fact that myself and Natural Storm were going on about an even up the playing field, the Kings technically still had a man advantage with the constant prescence of hyper-active, motormouth manager Carlos Batch at ringside. This match followed near enough the same basic formula as last months tag title match between the Kings and Natural Storm, except it had Jesus Chavez and myself added into the mix, where I got to play face in peril for a good portion of the match after the Kings had manage to turn things around with some predictably underhanded tactics. After I got the hot-tag in to Eddie Howard, the match swung back and forth between both teams with several near-falls, that included myself going close with the Raindrop (Dropsault) on Hector Galindo, and D.C Rayne making the save after I fell victim to the Street Cutter from Rudy Velasquez. With the rest of the competitors taken out, Eddie Howard and Jesus Chavez were the final two left standing.......Howard whipped Chavez into the ropes to set up for the Powerline but Chavez managed to put the brakes on, Carlos Batch then got on the apron with a steal chain in his hand, but the big man of Natural Storm managed to reverse the momentum back round and Batch ended up cracking his own man in the back of the head. Chavez then staggered back toward Howard, who kicked him in the gut and then drove him into the mat with the Natural Ending (Release Power Bomb). Both Galindo and Velasquez tried desperately to make the save but myself and Rayne held them back, enabling Eddie Howard to pick up the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Charles Rainier and Natural Storm defeated Kings of the Street in 11:52 when Eddie Howard defeated Jesus Chavez by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Once again Sara Silver is on hand backstage to interview someone ahead of an up-coming match, this time it's the turn of Mainstream Hernandez who is there to talk up his chances of winning the Peoples Championship from Handsome Stranger[/I]. [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver :[/B] I'm here backstage with Mainstream Hernandez, who will get another chance at winning the Peoples Championship, against a man who has so far managed to get the better of him each time, the champion Handsome Stranger. So Mainstream what will make this any different[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Yeah what was that ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I asked what will make this different to the other times you have faced Handsome Stranger ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Oh er......yeah, well I got all the Mainstreamers like totally behind me[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Were you just looking at my........[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] What those ?[/COLOR] [I]Sara Silver looks down towards her cleavage[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] What else do you think ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Well you have got a lot of front.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Don't you think you should be a bit more focused on your up-coming match and not on my assets ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Well those are some nice assets, but hey when Thee Mainstreamer gets in the ring, and he hears the cheers of all the other Mainstreamers in the arena, and hears the thoughts of all the Main...........[/COLOR] [I]Handsome Stranger then walks in on the interview[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Handsome Stranger:[/B] Could this gringo be any more braindead ? And senorita why you wasting time interviewing this jabroni, when you could be admiring a real man.........[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] A real man ? If you were a real man you wouldn't resort to.......[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Handsome Stranger:[/B] Resort to what ? Just face it Hernandez you are a sore whiny loser, who will never be as athletically gifted, intelligent and most of all as physically attractive as me. How can you possibly compete with the 'reflection of perfection' ?[/COLOR] [I]The two Peoples Championship rivals then go nose to nose getting in each others faces, eventually some security personnel get between them, preventing them from coming to blows before their match has even started.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [RIGHT][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/RIGHT] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Peoples Championship: [/B] [B]Handsome Stranger vs Mainstream Hernandez[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HandsomeStranger.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Handsome Stranger hadn't even got into the ring, when Mainstream Hernandez barrelled into him with a suicide dive, from there on it was all the 'Mainstreamer' for the first five minutes as the former Pecs etc struggled to get a foot hold in the match. Any time the champion would get a shot in, Hernandez would come right back with a drop-kick or an arm-drag. Soon enough Stranger had enough of the pace Hernandez was setting the match at, and he soon went out for a powder. Hernandez knowing that he couldn't win the title on the count-out slingshotted himself over the top rope, attempting to take down the champion with a cross-body but the man of many failed gimmicks, managed to side-step out of the way, before driving the challenger into the guard-rail with a Russian leg-sweep, turning the match around with one move. As if being driven into the guard-rail wasn't enough Hernandez soon found himself being suplexed onto the floor by the champion, who then rolled in to the ring and rathe ironically waited for the challenger to be counted out by Ryan Holland. Hernandez managed to dig down deep and make his way back into the ring but the arrogant champion was there to meet him, stomping away on Hernandez and then going for a c0cky cover. Hernandez kicked out, but Stranger remained in control, as he began to wear down the energetic challenger, applying a series of stretches including a surfboard whilst at the same time trying to get into the head of Hernandez by paint brushing the talented Canadian. But Hernandez refused to give in, manouvering his way out of the several holds Stranger had him locked in, either by getting to the ropes or simply out-manouering the champion. With each passing minutre Alonso began to get more frustrated, eventually causing the champion to change his tactics. Stranger went for the La Gota (Spinning Bull-Dog) but Hernandez managed to block the attempt and when Stranger re-found his footing , Hernandez nailed him with a super-kick. The challenger however was too worn down to go for a cover straight away and when he did eventually drape his arm over the champion, Stranger was able to kick out, much to the disappointment of the fans who were desperate to see a title change. The two then staggered back to their feet exchanging blows, Stranger appeared to be getting the better of the exchange again, but Hernandez managed to slide under a clothesline from the champion, and when Stranger turned around the Mainstreamer had launched himself at the former Mikel Alonso with a springboard drop-kick. Feeling the energy of the crowd Hernandez kipped right back up to his feet, and when Stranger staggered up to his, Hernandez drove him into the canvas with a DDT, before heading up top. But as Hernandez was setting up for the Apparition # 14, the champion somehow managed to manouevre Ryan Holland between himself and the turnbuckle Hernandez was on. Hernandez was flummoxed, and just as he was about to change tactic, Stranger got back to his feet, staggering into the rope's , causing Hernandez to lose his footing and fall into the ring with a hefty thud. The champion then simply waited for a dazed Hernandez to stagger back up to a vertical base, before delivering the Catalan Twist to pick up the victory, much to the disappointnment of the fans who are really beginning to take a dislike to the sneaky and egotistical People's Champion. It's easy to see why this has been the main singles feud outside of the main event, as these two work well together. The former Mikel Alonso is as unspectacularly average as they come as a wrestler but he's athletic enough to be able to hang with Hernandez. Hernandez to his credit is a high flier that was pretty spotty in his early career as teenager in MAW, but he's rapidly learnt how to incorporate the 'oh my god, did you see that' moments into his matches. Something some of the flashier luchadores lower down the card, need to learn how to do if they are going to progress up the card. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Handsome Stranger defeated Mainstream Hernandez in 14:32 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Handsome Stranger retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]To rub it in further, Handsome Stranger decides to pick up a mic, as a dejected Mainstream Hernandez is heading up the ramp[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Handsome Stranger:[/B] Oh looks like all your Mainstreamers' couldn't inspire you could they Hernandez , and you know why that is, because there as dumb as you. Look I know you're obsessed with me, and who could blame you, as I am the 'reflection of perfection' but please give it up before you embarrass yourself any further.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Once again, Sara Silver is backstage with Puerto Rican Power, ready to cut an interview with the champion, when Joey Poison jumps PRP from behind. before the interview can commence. Poison lays in a couple of chair shots, PRP then trys to fight back, as the pair end up brawling up the entrance way, but Poison is a step ahead, using eye gouges and back-rakes to stay in control . Predictably of course O'Hara is condemning these tactics, whilst Cueball is salivating over the rainbow haired Canadians tactical genius.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #8: Puerto Rican Championship: [/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power vs Joey Poison[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JoeyPoison.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] No pomp and ceremony introductions this time round as the bell sounds as soon as they enter the ring. Poison just continues on from the pre match brawl, frustrating the champion with every cheap trick he can think of. But the 4C man had yet to put Power onto his back, and soon enough the champion was coming back with a flurry of fore-arms, before throwing Poison into the corner. An incensed P.R Power then pummelled away on Poison in the corner, until Holland warned him to back off.......Power did back off but that enabled Poison to stamp on the champions foot, then sneak in a supiciously low elbow shot to the champions gut/lower regions. With the champion doubled over in pain, the former 4C champion, headed to the second rope, before leaping off an driving Power face-first into the mat with a flying neckbreaker. One........ Two.......... Power kicked out with authority, before sitting up.....Poison began to back off, as he look genuinely worried at the champions re-action. The rainbow haired Canadian then tried to sneak out of the ring, but P.R Power simply pulled him back, before drilling Poison into the mat with a German Suplex.......... One.......... Two............... Poison was able to kick out. P.R Power then scooped the Canadian up and delivered a Power-Slam before going for another cover. But as he did, the rainbow haired challenger managed to grab hold of his leg, locking it in a Leg Grapvine. The champion used his power to kick Poison off, before hobling back to his feet, but Poison took immediate advantage of the champions bad wheels by drop-kicking the same leg he had put into the Grapvine. The champion began to crumble under his own weight and Poison took full advantage by springing off the ropes and nailing Power in the head with a running boot. Poison tried for a quick pin, but the champion was once again able to kick out. This time though Power was starting to feel the effects, and he was unable to power out of the pin attempt, sensing the weakened state the 4C man continued to work over the champions weakend leg, setting things up for the Antidote Web. The Canadian challenger locked on his feared submisson a Leglock Cloverleaf and Puerto Rican Power looks to be in major discomfort, as he starts to fade..... Ryan Holland checks on his condition.......... No response from the champ.......... Holland takes another look, still no response from Puerto Rican Power, it looks like we might just have a new champion........... But no.....Puerto Rican Power isn't going to give up his title that easily, he digs down deep and starts to power his way to the ropes, eventually forcing the rope break. Poison gets in a cheap shot on the rope break, but Puerto Rican Power just shakes it off, Poison comes in with a few more shots, but Power simply wags a finger in front of the Canadian's face...it's as if the champion has suddenly become impervious to pain (in other words he's inexplicably no selling Joey Poison offence and any previous damage Poison had done to him) , Power comes back with a flurry of fore-arms putting Poison on the back-foot........ irish whip.......Roaring elbow, it's not looking good for Joey Poison......... Poison rebounds back off the ropes.....atomic drop.........Spinebuster !!!.....Poison staggers back up....... 'Four Moves Of Doom' completed.....San Juan Rush !!! Poison is out cold One....... Two........... Three !! Puerto Rican Power is still the champion ! And the hundreds of adoring fans in the are....erm Gymnasium go wild ! Formula Puerto Rican Power title match, where he gets the tar beaten out of him for the majority of the match, then suddenly makes an improbable recovery, before finishing off the poor sap put in front of him, with the four moves of doom. He's pretty much just stolen Sam Strong's formula, but the fans seem to lap it up and they literally do treat him like a god. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power defeated Joey Poison in 12:41 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Puerto Rican Power retains the Puerto Rican title.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]Puerto Rican Power, then goes into the crowd to celebrate with his adoring fans, doing a lap of honour and giving them high fives on the way back up the entrance ramp. [/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] A solid follow up to last months show, it doesn't improve on it but we are at least showing some consistency. The feuds between Mainstream Hernandez/ HandsomeStranger and Shawn Gonzalez/Hell Bouncer continue, things even up a little between Natural Storm and the Kings, the Messiah's Circus is formed and as pointed out during the show, the 937 IB Express open challenge angle will be heading somewhere. As for the Puerto Rican Title scene (I think once the belt is defended, outside of Puerto Rico I'll change the name of the belt, as it sounds so small time) I'm probably going to go with the open contract angle for the near future, until a suitable challenger is built up from within.

Very cool show. This will sound like a small thing, but I really enjoyed the announcer back and forth at the beginning of the show. I've tried to write segments like that for my diary and end up deleting them, as I can't get them right.

[B][U]Predicitions Contest[/U][/B] [I]9 Entrants this time round, lets see how they all did [/I] [B]8/10:[/B] March *, Midnightnick*, Smurphy1014*, Tommy J* [B]7/10:[/B] Dragonmack [B]7/10:[/B] Actarus*, Rob4590* [B]6/9:[/B] Apupunchau, Praguepride [I]* Bonus Point for guessing the finish to the P.R Title Match: [/I] [I]Actarus, March, Midnightnick, Rob 4590, Smurphy1014, Tommy J [/I] [I]Bonus points given for four moves of doom or San Juan Rush.[/I] [I]Therefore we have four winners this month, they all win an autographed Puerto Rican Power foam hand.[/I]

[QUOTE=d_w_w;454052]Very cool show. This will sound like a small thing, but I really enjoyed the announcer back and forth at the beginning of the show. I've tried to write segments like that for my diary and end up deleting them, as I can't get them right.[/QUOTE] Thanks, it's not a small thing at all, as those segments are just as much a part of the show as the matches themselves. :)

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;454065]Thanks, it's not a small thing at all, as those segments are just as much a part of the show as the matches themselves. :)[/QUOTE] I don't even try to write back and forth unless the announcers have their own segment and thus I'm forced too. I must say it is a nice way to start the card off and although you can predict what's going to happen, it's still amusing and surprising enough that I'd never skip past it.

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;454064][B][U]Predicitions Contest[/U][/B] [I]Therefore we have four winners this month, they all win an autographed Puerto Rican Power foam hand.[/I][/QUOTE] YES!!! I've been waiting for one of these! Now I can stop trying to bid on one on eBay. :D

[CENTER][B][U]February In Review[/U][/B][/CENTER] February produced another solid show, whilst we also made a small profit, though not one that was any where near as significant as last time, as the addition of the three additonal workers on short term deals hit us in the pocket. The advantage of taking workers on loan is that they can keep things fresh and work as short term stop-gaps the disadvantage is that they do end up being an additional cost on the wage bill, something we will need to monitor, because at the end of the day, the main thing is to stay in business. Mr Lopez (P.R Power) is eager to expand and get FCW on the wrestling map, but hopefully he will be patient in the first year as we look to give ourselves a solid foundation to build upon. [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]February News and Notes from around the Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] The Worlds biggest promotion , U.S based Sports Entertainment giants SWF confirmed their spot at the top of the wrestling world by rising to Global size. Meanwhile across the Pacific, up-start Lucharesu promotion WLW continue their growth by rising to Cult Size. Booking Team Changes MOSC mainstay Harley Neill, became the somewhat surprising choice to become the head booker of rival promotion ROF. Neill will still work for both promotions, but many are pondering why British Samurai decided to go for a wrestler more versed in Hardcore as opposed to pure wrestling and with very little booking experience. [B]Worker Signings[/B] Japanese giants BHOTWG further expanded their roster with a glut of gaijin talent for their up-coming spring tour with the additions of Antonio Maxi Marquez (better known as Champage Lover), Acid, Rhino Umaga, Nathan Coleman and Jack 'Jungle Jack' Marlowe on touring contracts, whilst commentator Katsuhiro Shunsen has completed his developmental assignment at Hinote Dojo. Rivals PGHW added some touring gaijins of their own with the additions of CGC's 'Shooter' Sean Deeley (who will get to work in an enviroment more suited to his style of working) and Mohammed El Yaagoudi, whilst Totoya Munukata has been called up from SAISHO. SAISHO themselves expanded their roster with the addition of GCG gaijin's Julian Watson and Stuart Ferdinand. With the addiiton of Shingen Miyazaki last month, one has to wonder if SAISHO also have some kind of working agreement going on with Golden Canvas. SWF's rise to global size, resulted in the usual talent raid on the Indies. Respected veteran Eric Tyler, could no longer resist the lure of Richard Eisen's cheque book, making his current stint in the promotion where he made his name CGC a short lived one, Grandmaster Phunk completes his ambition to return to the SWF as a wrestler, whilst Indy circuit stalwart Matt Sparrow gets his chance in the big leagues. Out of the ring Jez McArthur (who had been a respected official on the East Coast independent circuit) finally gets to work on the bigger stage, whilst Fabulous Frank leaves PSW to join SWF's team of backstage personnel, a decision that incensed PSW owner Mitch Naess. WLW's lone signing was only a minor one, but one that confirms their rise in status, the addition of referee Sadanobu Koruba [B]Worker Extensions[/B] EWA managed to extend the PPA deals of two of it's key roster members in Bam Bam Johansson and Toby Juan Kanobi Jason O'Conner (perhaps better known to some has C.H Threepwood) extended his PPA deal with leading Canadian promotion NOTBPW Grizzled veteran Lee Wright, obviously feels he has some gas left in the tank, signing an extension to his current deal with NYCW. PGHW secured the services of Gaiijin stars Larry Vessey and Alexander Robinson plus prospect Totoya Munukata on exclusive written contracts. PSW extended the PPA deal of Tank Bradley and Little Bill Lebowski ROF obviously still see potential in one of the Martin Twins, extending the contract of Lance Martin Perhaps the most significant contract extension of the month is that of former World Champion Runaway Train, who stays with the SWF , the global giants also kept on commentator Duane Fry and key backstage figure Pat Deacon. WLW secured the service of veteran Dark EAGLE and rising star Magum KOBE for the forseeable future on PPA deals. [B]Injuries[/B] Japanese Super Junior VENOM, tore a stomach muscle at the beginning of the month, though he's expected to return to the ring in early March. Staying in Japan Jimmy Cox broke his ankle in a match againsty Masutaro Kataoka, and is expected to be out of action, for over a month. [B]Retirements[/B] Respected veteran Robert Oxford, who is recognised by many as one of the best Tag Team wrestlers of all time, finally decided to hang up the boots. He got a fitting send off match, challenging The Machines for one shot at the TCW World Tag Team Titles but just coming up short. Fans of the Joshi promotion 5SSW shed a tear or two, as one of their most well loved performers hung up her boots for one final time, as former four time World Champion Thunder Hike called time on her career. Like Oxford she got a fitting send off, as she battled respected rival Sensational Ogiwara one more time. Seiko Nanami also called time on her career, a career in which she was unlucky to emerge around the same time as the era's leading Joshi monster heel Crusher Ichihara. [B]Backstage Problems[/B] It appears that Whippy the Clown is not too fond of fellow 4C worker Ed 'Phenomenal E' Larkins, letting on that he feels that working in Japan, has gone to Larkins head. [B]Romance[/B] Hombre La Energia confirmed on the radio, that he is dating fellow MPWF worker Gabriela Ortega [B]Media News[/B] SWF further expanded their PPV coverage, striking a deal with Seleccion Mexico, to show their monthly supercards south of the border. Whilst Canada on Air has extended the contract to show SWF Supreme TV There will also be a glut of new wrestling shows to debut for next season with 5SSW, INSPIRE and WLW all securing T.V deals in Japan, whilst in Mexico MPWF and OLLIE join SOTBPW in getting a weekly T.V show. [B]Title Changes[/B] The Ivanoff Brothers became two time 21CW Tag Team Champions, winning the belts back from the Anglo-Scots Connection, who surprised many by having a near eight month long reign with the belts, after many felt the young duo would just be transitional champions. The Coastal Zone Championship in CZW remains vacant, after Donnie J and Matt Sparrow ended in a no-contest. The original plan was for Matt Sparrow and Donnie J to compete for the title again next month, with Sparrow winning the title at the second attempt, until once again SWF put a spanner in the works by poaching the man they had groomed for being their next champion. Rafael Ruiz teamed up with Swarm I to end the four month OLLIE Campeones de Parejas reign of La Generacion Siguiente (Tricolor Jr and Luis Montero Jr) Tank Bradley claimed the vacant PSW National title, defeating The Punisher in a Philly Street Fight to claim the belt. High Concept earned their third SWF World Tag Team title reign, defeating rivals The Amazing Bumfholes at the Nothing to Lose PPV. Silver Shark's reign as WLW Show Stealer champion lasted just over a month, falling to Koji Kojima, though he did manage to pack 10 defences of the belt into that time. Magnum KOBE lost anothe of the three titles he held at the end of 2007, losing the Street-Fighting title on Toyokuni Hardcore. [B]Other News[/B] Former SCCW star Jesse Christian announced his return to Wrestling, after a five year hiatus, though at 38 his chance to become a major star, may have passed him by.

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I][B][U]Delorean Driver.com[/U][/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I][B][U]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/U][/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island: [/B] FCW return to action on 2nd March at the Gynasium Aguada, as they present their Marzo En Locura show. Once again Puerto Rican Power will defend the FCW Puerto Rican Championship against a top name, outside of FCW. This month 2008 Rip Chord Invitational winner Mean Jean Cattley will be answering the challenge. Shawn Gonzalez and Hells Bouncer, will also meet one on one in the ring for the first time, this rivarly started when Hells Bouncer made a brutal post match attack two months ago at Fortaleza de Animo. Gonzalez got a a measure of revenge last month at Valentin Violenta, by giving back the near seven footer, some of the same medicine Hells Bouncer dished out. Following let another dubious win over his rival Handsome Stranger, will once again have to defend the Peoples Championship against Mainstream Hernandez. This may be the last chance for Mainstream though to gain the title from the arrogant Stranger, who is now referring to himself as 'the reflection of perfection' The Kings of the Street- Natural Storm feud continues. With the Kings putting the tag belts on the line against their rivals, this time Jesus Chavez will team up with Hector Galindo to take on Natural Storm, whilst Rudy Velasquez meets Charles Rainier in singles competition. Natural Storm and Rainier scored a psychological boost last month, by defeating the Kings. Despite Carlos Batch intervention costing them the match last month, apparently everthing is still 'cool' in the Kings camp, and they will be keen to prove that last month was just a set-back, as they look to re-establish themselves as the dominant faction in FCW. Another stable looking to establish themselves is the newly formed Messiah's Circus, as their leader Leaper Messiah and El Hijo Del Zonk take on Dragon Del Arco Iris and Bradford Peverall in tag team action. The laid back Peverall will be looking for revenge against the Circus, after El Hijo Del Zonk cost him victory against Leper Messiah and being on the receipt of beat-down at the end of the match. After making easy work of the former XDW pair of Fearless Blue and Extreme Deluxe, the 937 Ib Express will once again face another mystery team in an Open challenge. Who will answer the challenge, and will they put up more of a fight ? Rounding out the main show will be a Six Man Scramble featuring Messiah's Circus member Amo Del Gato, Joe Benning of the Young Guns, Kirk Jameson, The Sensational Singh, Tigre Salvaje Jr and making a guest appearance from MPWF Angel de Mexico The pre-show match will feature Carlos Gonzalez taking on Matt Hocking. [I]Here is a full confirmation of the card for Marzo En Locura[/I] [CENTER][B][U]FCW Marzo En Locura[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Sunday March 2nd 2008 at Gynasium Arriba in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Puerto Rican Championship:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs [SIZE=1]'From MAW'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]-2008 Rip Chord Invitational Champion[/SIZE] Mean Jean Cattley[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Grudge Match:[/B] Hells Bouncer vs Shawn Gonzalez[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Handsome Stranger vs Mainstream Hernandez[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Kings of the Street (Jesus Chavez & Hector Galindo) vs Natural Storm (D.C Rayne & Eddie Howard)[/CENTER] [CENTER]Charles Rainier vs Rudy Velasquez[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Open Challenge:[/B] 937 Ib Express vs [I]'A Mystery Team '[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER]Bradford Peverall & Dragon Del Arco Iris vs [SIZE=1]'Representing The Messiah's Circus'[/SIZE] Leper Messiah & El Hijo Del Zonk [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Six Man Scramble:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing The Messiah's Circus'[/SIZE] Amo Del Gato vs [SIZE=1]'From MPWF'[/SIZE] Angel de Mexico vs [SIZE=1]'Representing The Young Guns'[/SIZE] Joe Benning vs Kirk Jameson vs The Sensational Singh vs Tigre Salvaje Jr[/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New][B]Bonus Pre-Show Match:[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Carlos Gonzalez vs Matt Hocking[/FONT] ___________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Predictions Form:[/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B][U]Marzo En Locura[/U][/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Puerto Rican Title:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][I][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=purple]* Same as last month, bonus point if you can correctly guess the way P.R Power dispatches of this month's victim. [/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080][B]Grudge Match: [/B]Hells Bouncer vs Shawn Gonzalez[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Peoples Title :[/B] Handsome Stranger vs Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080][B]Tag Titles:[/B] Kings of the Street (Chavez & Galindo) vs Natural Storm[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080]Charles Rainier vs Rudy Velasquez[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080][B]Open Challenge:[/B] 937 Ib Express vs ??? & ???[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=#800080]* Another Bonus point can be earned, if you can correctly guess the mystery opponents for the 937 Ib Express[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080]Bradford Peverall & Dragon Del Arco Iris vs Leper Messiah & El Hijo Del Zonk[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080][B]Six Man Scramble:[/B] Amo Del Gato vs Angel De Mexico vs Joe Benning vs Kirk Jameson vs Sensational Singh vs Tigre Salavaje[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080]Carlos Gonzalez vs Matt Hocking[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

O I C if ya guess 100% correctly like 4-5 times in a row the tiger gets pissed and forgets about ya... :p its all good man! NOW new picks! Want me to do it twice so ya see em? LOL Puerto Rican Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Mean Jean Cattley [I]Power wins by I have no clue[/I] Grudge Match: [B]Hells Bouncer [/B]vs Shawn Gonzalez [I]I am gonna go with Satan's door man in this one.[/I] Peoples Title : Handsome Stranger vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [I]Stranger won't beat him twice[/I] Tag Titles: [B]Kings of the Street (Chavez & Galindo)[/B] vs Natural Storm [I]Yeah I know that I said Storm would win round two, but I must of meant round 3![/I] Charles Rainier vs [B]Rudy Velasquez[/B] [I]Rudy takes ya out[/I] Open Challenge: [B]937 Ib Express[/B] vs ??? & ??? [I] 937 Express takes out the MAW Blondes[/I] Bradford Peverall & Dragon Del Arco Iris vs [B]Leper Messiah & El Hijo Del Zonk[/B] [I]YEAH! A win for the circus![/I] Six Man Scramble: Amo Del Gato vs Angel De Mexico vs Joe Benning vs [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Sensational Singh vs Tigre Salavaje [I]The Marksman takes em out one by one[/I] Carlos Gonzalez vs [B]Matt Hocking[/B] [I]Shocking Hocking takes out the criminal guy[/I]

Archived