Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

[B][U]Predicitions Contest[/U][/B] [I]There were 10 entrants this time round and here's how they all did[/I] [B]6 Points: [/B]d w w, Maskedpropaganda, Smurphy 1014, Tommy J [B]5 Points:[/B] Dragonmack, Imerak, Midnightnick, Rob 4590 [B]4 Points:[/B] Actarus, March [I]Our four winners d w w, Maskedpropaganda, Smurphy 1014 and Tommy J all a signed Puerto Rican Power Poster. [/I]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3]May in Review[/SIZE] [/U][/B][/CENTER] After four relatively succesful months, May was a real downer. For a start Esto Signica Guerra was our poorest show yet with neither the main or semi main events quite delivering. On top of that we also lost money, this wasn't helped by a slight drop in attendance but what may of contributed the most to the poor financial month is that, for some reason Merchandise sales were really paltry this month, compared to other months. Hopefully the trend doesn't continue, but it could unfortunately be signal that the Wrestling industry is on a downer right now. Mr Lopez was still showing good faith in me as a booker but we really needed to bounce back from what was a down month. To top it all off one Jeremiah Horowitz (better known as Stetson Hatt) was once again causing me trouble, except this time it wasn't a minor incident that I could just let blow over. I caught word from Matt Hocking that Mr Horowitz had gotten into an argument with Jesus Chavez, with the Kings of the Street member threatening to put Horowitz through one of the lockers. Word was that Chavez probably would have had every right to, as Horowitz was constantly asking him if he ever [B]'bent down to get the soap'[/B] when he went in the showers, during his time in the penetentary. For a start Chavez is the one Kings member who actually hasn't got a known criminal record, on top of the fact that Horowitz was making lewd remarks questioning Chavez's sexuality....this kind of behaviour wasn't acceptable from one of the youngsters, yet alone someone of Horowitz's apparent maturity. So I summoned Jeremiah 'Stetson Hatt' Horowitz into the office, to give him a dressing down. I respected the fact that he was older than me, so I didn't read him the riot act but I did tell him that I was genuinely disappointed in his behaviour of late and that I would be keeping an eye on him. Hatt said it wasn't only a rib and that he didn't realise Chavez would be so sensititive about it but he said he understood why he got the ticking off and that he wouldn't do it again. Anyway word on the locker-room grapevine, is that Horowitz had been bitching about me behind my back, saying that I've been picking on him, when if truth be told I was going easy on him due to his veteran status. Perhaps I should have read him the riot act, as he is clearly a grade A jerk. I was starting to realise why he had been pretty much exiled to the wrestling graveyard that is Europe. I felt like really sticking it to to the annoying little twerp and firing him, but I wasn't going to stoop to that level, simply because I didn't want to come across as some ruthless trigger happy type, everytime some worker was staring to pee me off. Truth is he has four months left to run on what is a PPA deal and with the 937 IB Express now dead, due to King Kong Kennedys own departure from FCW he has nothing left to offer anyway, apart from managing Ox Mastadon. Unfortunately for Horowitz (Hatt) I have other plans in the pipeline on how to use Ox and I'll just let his contract run down, which for a start saves on his travel costs. ______________________________________________________________ [I]May's News and Notes from around the wrestling world will be up in the next post[/I]

The whole personality feature just keeps adding depth, from the gameplay, to the characters of c-verse people who were fairly bland before, and finally to giving plenty of opportunity to add new and interesting backstories to diaries by writing up the various 'incidents'.

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;459936]The whole personality feature just keeps adding depth, from the gameplay, to the characters of c-verse people who were fairly bland before, and finally to giving plenty of opportunity to add new and interesting backstories to diaries by writing up the various 'incidents'.[/QUOTE] Yeah, definitely. It'd be going on in my own diary, except I have one ******* and enough respect elsewhere on the roster he doesn't do anything. Fun to see elsewhere, though.

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3]May News and Notes from around the Wrestling World[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] The decision to put the Empire Title on Steve Flash seems to be paying off for NYCW as the old school promotion has risen back to Regional size for the first time in about ten years [B]Worker Signings[/B] BHOTWG's developmental territory further expanded it's roster with the signings of INSPIRE's Hitomaro Suzuki, GCG gaijin Julian Watson and former WLW man Yuki Horigoshi all on PPA deals. INSPIRE boosted up their roster for the latest tour, signing talented but notoriously difficult to work with Burning EXILE, whilst they have looked to the U.K for their other signings with the addition of ROF Champion Merle O'Curle and Adam Matravers, who is looking to make a name for himself in Japan after deciding to leave 21CW. With their rise to regional size NYCW added FCW talents Mainstream Hernandez and The Sensational Singh and Mario Heroic (SOTBPW/CZCW). The fact that all three are cruiserweights may surprise some wrestling fans, but it looks like NYCW really are heading in a new direction. Jay Chord, the 18 year old son of the legendary Rip Chord has been snapped up by TCW. He apparently has the tools to be a success in the business, but whether or not he can emulate his fathers accomplishments in the business remains to be seen [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 5SSW got a boost when World Champion Devil Karube extended her contract AAA came to agreement on worker extensions for Joanne Rodriguez, Michelle Brendon, Katherine Goodlooks and Debbie Rose Eisaku Hoshino has signed yet another short term deal with BHOTWG (you would think given his freelance status, he would try working elsewhere, like America) , the Japanese giants have also extended the contract of Junior Division member Golden Scorpion and have secured youngster Reijiro Hiraki to a written deal (it appears that Hiraki has impressed BHOTWG officials enough in the latest tour to be offer a long term deal with the Japanese giants) BSC extended the contract of what it's key workers, Kathy Neptune CGC came to agreement on a new PPA deal with Elite member Bobby Thomas, whilst their referee team stays intact with Coach Norman and Farrah 'Jill of All Trades, mistress on none' Hesketh extending their contracts. CZCW extended the PPA deals of long time roster members Insane Machine and Snap Dragon, whilst Dylan Sidle will remain on as the promotions resident Road Agent GCG came to agreement on a new PPA deal with World Champion Toshiharu Hyobanshi, while veteran Naonobu Murkami also extended his tenture with Japan's oldest promotion Hinote Dojo have extended the PPA deal of one time BHOTWG prospect Nariaki Hitomi, who still hopes that he can make it back to the big leagues one day. INSPIRE extended the deal of Kazu 'Tornado' Nagai, but their key retention was that of veteran road agent and puro legend Yoshinaka Toshusai MOSC extended the PPA deals of current Blood & Beer champion Thug and 'crazy' teenager Ultra Violence. MPWF have extended the PPA deals of Electrico and Javier Cano Veteran Black Hat Bailey has signed an extension with NYCW. It now looks increasingly likely that the former SWF man will finish his career with the New York based promotion Slayyer has earned a new PPA deal with OLLIE, whilst valent Cuervo also stays on with the Worlds oldest wrestling promotion PGHW managed to lock down two key roster members to long term written deals, with the contract extensions of PRIDE Koiso and Tetsunori Yasuda. Two time tag champion Koiso is firmly established an upper mid-carder, whilst Yasuda is seen as one of PGHW's 'next generation'. Meanwhile PGHW's development territory SAISHO sealed Shiba Mizoguchi to a new PPA contract. Primal Rage has signed a new PPA deal with PSW Duberry Excess will continue to work for SOTBPW (under the Demon Seed mask) after earning a new PPA deal, whilst The Gatekeeper will remain on his capacity of road agent. Nevada Nuclear celebrated his call up to SWF by signing an exclusive written contract with the worlds most dominant promotion UEW managed to hold on to current World Champion Joey Beauchamp, while Jamie Anderson also remains with the more 'serious' European promotion. [B]Releases[/B] Torch Nakasawa was released by PGHW [B]Injuries [/B] NOTBPW fans can rejoice (Not) Mighty Cavanagh strained a Calf Muscle, unfortunately the injury will only keep him out for a month. How this talent free 'hoss' got a deal with NOTBPW (a promotion that apparently prides itself on providing a top notch in ring product) remains one of the wrestling worlds great mysterys. [B]Retirements[/B] Former two time RPW World Champion and former DaVE mainstay Alex Braun, called time on his in-ring career , citing that the bumps and bruises of working for hard hitting promotions like DaVE and now PSW had finally caught up with him and that he no longer had the motivation to wrestle through the pain. MOSC owner Greg 'The Highland Warrior' McPeterson also called time on his in-ring career Whilst there was a glut of retirements from the female scene as Eva Berlin, Suzue Katayama, Namiyo Muro and Junko Hayakawa all called time on their in-ring careers Finally two Lucha Libre legends in Alfredo Menendez and Mephisto have made the decision to leave the wrestling business altogether and begin a full and hopefully lengthy retirement. [B]Backstage Problems[/B] Rick Stantz of the Melbourne Blondes has fallen out with Switchblade in APW White Knight apparently isn't on speaking terms with Bam Bam Johansson BHOTWG's Junior Broadcast analysit Danjuro Komatsu revealed that he has a strong dislike for respected veteran Haruki Kudo. Perhaps not the best move for Komatsu to make in his career. James King has fallen out with Jason O'Conner (known elsewhere as C.H Threepwood) [B]Media News[/B] TCW have expanded their PPV coverage by signing a deal with Seleccion Mexico After all losing their previous T.V deals 21CW, CGC, GCG and USPW will see their respective T.V shows return on new networks for the summer season. SWF's Supreme T.V will now be shown on America Sports 1, whilst TCW will add a second T.V show called Action Packed that is to be shown on the CBA network. In June's report there will be a half- year review of what wrestling can be seen on T.V. [B]Hall of Immortals[/B] As was to be expected Ten Time World Champion Sam Keith was inducted in to the Hall of Immortals following his retirement from active competiton last month. [B]Title Changes[/B] After only joining 5SSW last month Dragon Assassin shocked the wrestling world by ending the half year reign of Devil Karube and winning the World Title. The All Asian also changed hands again this month, with Joanne Rodriguez earning her second reign with the belt. Completing a busy month of title changes for the top All-women's promotion Seek & Destroy (Makiko & Temko) earned their third reign with the Tag titles. It was also the second belt Kiki Sakakibara lost in the same month, after also losing the All-Asian belt to Rodriguez. Optimus (who is surely a lock for the Hall of the Immortals) became a nine time BHOTWG Junior Champion, ending the near ten month reign of Sensational Dragon. Despite his legendary status, many in the Japanese wrestling media are questioning this decision as the feeling was that BHOTWG were looking to the new generation to carry their Junior Division into the future. There are rumours though that his one last run for Optimus could be a transitional title reign to help put the latest incarnation of the Elemental character over. The BHOTWG World Tag Team Title changed hands twice over the course of the month with the veteran duo of Sessue Kawate and Sanetomo Shiraishi ending the reign of the 'Raging Bulls' (Hamacho & Sanda) to become record setting 3 time champions, only to lose the belts at the end of the month to 'The Rebellion' of Shimedzu and Miyamae, who in turn matched the record of Kawate & Shiraishi by beginning their own third title reign. Toshiharu Hyobanshi's first world title reign in GCG was a short lived one as Hiroyasu Gakusha defeated him at the end of the month, to begin his second reign with the championship. Varones Americanos (Genio Verde & Hombre La Energia) ended the two month reign of La Nueva Era (Angel De Mexico & Hijo del Relampago) to become MPWF Campeones de Parejas Grace Harper finally regained the NOTBPW Womens Championship from rival Melody Cuthill to become a two time champion Shuji Inukai became a three time Glory Crown Champion ending the nine month long reign of Yoshimi Mushashibo. Staying in PGHW (in what to be honest has been a crazily hectic month for title changes in the orient) Team Toronto (Alexander Robinson & Lee Bennett) became four time PGHW Glory Tag Crown champions, ending the reign of Koiso & Kawashima. After winning the Historical Japan title in March, Robinson now holds two belts in PGHW. Following Nevada Nuclear's call up to SWF, Brendan Idol defeated Cheetah Boy to claim the vacant RIPW Championship. Wolf Hawkins was made to pay for his recent decision to leave the Syndicate (thus turning face) when the Syndicate cost him the International Title in his defence against American Buffalo. Alicia Strong was finally able to claim the USPW Womens Championship from rival Cherry Bomb The WLW Showstealer title which seems to change hands every month that WLW is on tour changed hands again with Acid gaining his firsrt reign with the title, after ending the reign of fellow masked gaijin Americana. The Streetfighting title also changed hands again with Circle of Blood leader Dark Eagle earning his first reign with the 'hardcore' title of WLW. The Avalanche Effect of Koki Ishibashi and The Incredible Koyama completed a good month for the Circle when they became five time Tag Team Champions and Jacob Jett became the suprise new Tap Out champion, ending the near year long reign of Magnum KOBE.

[CENTER][I][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/I] [I][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/I][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] Alot of things were left up in the air at FCW's Esto Signica Guerra show. Shawn Gonzalez and Hells Bouncer both failed to beat the ten count in their Last Man Standing Match to decide the contender to the Puerto Rican Championship, whilst a controversial double pin in the Tag Team Title match between The Kings of the Street and Natural Storm has resulted in the Tag Team Championships being declared vacant. FCW officials are currently assessing the Tag Title situation and the belts will remain vacant until at-least after the next show which will be FCW Dominacion and will once again take place at the Gynasium Aguada in San Juan on Sunday 8th June. Headlining the show will be a huge 3-way for the Puerto Rican Championship as FCW Officials have made the decision to give both Shawn Gonzalez and Hells Bouncer a shot at Puerto Rican Powers' championship. Can one of the finally topple the dominant champion or will their hatred for one another cancel each others' title ambitions out ? The Peoples Championship will also be on the line as Mainstream Hernandez defends against ' The Marksman' Kirk Jameson. Primus and Samuel make their singles competion debuts taking on former FCW Peoples Champion Handsome Stranger and former Tag champion Rudy Velasquez. Bradford Peverall faces off with Kings of the Street member Jesus Chavez, The Sensational Singh takes on Charles Rainier, as both look to get themselves back into contention for the People's Championship. The Messiah's Circus duo of El Hijo Del Zonk & Amo Del Gato take on Dragon Del Arco Iris and Tigre Salvaje in Tag Team action and there will also be Tag action during the pre-show as the team who came close to winning the Tag Titles last month Natural Storm take on The Young Americans [I]Here is a full run-down of the card for FCW Dominacion[/I] [CENTER][B][U]FCW Dominacion[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][I]Sunday June 8th 2008 at Gynasium Arriba in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/I][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B]Puerto Rican Championship[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=2][B]:[/B][/SIZE] Puerto Rican Power vs Hells Bouncer vs Shawn Gonzalez[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]People's Championship:[/B] Mainstream Hernandez vs Kirk Jameson[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing The Kings of the Street'[/SIZE] Rudy Velasquez vs Samuel[/CENTER] [CENTER]Handsome Stranger vs Primus[/CENTER] [CENTER]Bradford Peverall vs [SIZE=1]'Representing The Kings of the Street'[/SIZE] Jesus Chavez[/CENTER] [CENTER]Charles Rainier vs The Sensational Singh[/CENTER] [CENTER]Messiah's Circus (El Hijo Del Zonk & Amo Del Gato) vs Dragon Del Arco Iris & Tigre Salvaje Jr[/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New][B]Bonus Pre-Show Match:[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]Natural Storm (Rayne & Howard) vs The Young Americans (Hocking & Benning)[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]_________________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Predictions Form:[/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][U][B]Dominacion[/B][/U][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]P.R Title:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs Hells Bouncer vs Shawn Gonzalez[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Peoples Title[/B]: Mainstream Hernandez vs Kirk Jameson[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Rudy Velasquez vs Samuel[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Handsome Stranger vs Primus[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Bradford Peverall vs Jesus Chavez[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Charles Rainier vs The Sensational Singh[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Messiah's Circus (Zonk & Del Gato) vs Dragon & Tigre[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Natural Storm vs Young Americans[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

Predictions Form: Dominacion P.R Title: Puerto Rican Power vs Hells Bouncer vs [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] - Gonzalez wins the belt, defeating Hells Bouncer Peoples Title: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Kirk Jameson [B]Rudy Velasquez[/B] vs Samuel Handsome Stranger vs [B]Primus[/B] [B] Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Jesus Chavez Charles Rainier vs [B]The Sensational Singh [/B] Messiah's Circus (Zonk & Del Gato) vs [B]Dragon & Tigre [/B] [B]Natural Storm[/B] vs Young Americans

Predictions Form: Dominacion P.R Title: Puerto Rican Power vs Hells Bouncer vs [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] [I]While it is unlikely that PRP will drop the belt, there isn't really anything else to do with him as champion other than bring in an outside jobber of the month. Gonzalez winning, and then turning heel would add some new dynamic to the title picture, especially if he converts Hell Bouncer to his bodyguard.[/I] Peoples Title: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Kirk Jameson [I]Jameson is where Hernandez was three years ago.[/I] [B]Rudy Velasquez[/B] vs Samuel [I]Samuel will probably win, but Velasquez is the best of the kings and needs to get wins to help them look strong[/I] Handsome Stranger vs [B]Primus[/B] [I]Primus gets a build leading to either a tag title shot or a peoples championship feud.[/I] Bradford Peverall vs [B]Jesus Chavez[/B] [I]Giving the Kings some more momentum.[/I] Charles Rainier vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] [I]Singh steps up next in the People's championship picture.[/I] Messiah's Circus (Zonk & Del Gato) vs [B]Dragon & Tigre[/B] [I]NO Leper, no victory[/I] [B]Natural Storm[/B] vs Young Americans [I]Storm get the win over the jobbers.[/I]

P.R Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Hells Bouncer vs Shawn Gonzalez Peoples Title: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Kirk Jameson [B]Rudy Velasquez[/B] vs Samuel Handsome Stranger vs [B]Primus[/B] [B]Bradford Peverall [/B]vs Jesus Chavez Charles Rainier vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] Messiah's Circus (Zonk & Del Gato) vs [B]Dragon & Tigre[/B] [B]Natural Storm[/B] vs Young Americans

P.R Title: [b]Puerto Rican Power[/b] vs Hells Bouncer vs Shawn Gonzalez [i]PR Power doesn't do jobs in Puerto Rico.[/i] Peoples Title: [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] vs Kirk Jameson [i]It's not time for Hernandez to drop the belt[/i] Rudy Velasquez vs [b]Samuel[/b] [i]I could be wrong, but I think that Sam is winning either by a botched interference or DQ[/i] [b]Handsome Stranger[/b] vs Primus [i]Pecs is more over than Primus, plain and simple[/i] Bradford Peverall vs [b]Jesus Chavez[/b] [i]Just a hunch[/i] Charles Rainier vs [b]The Sensational Singh[/b] [i]Love the Singh gimmick and can't stand wrestling avatars not named Jeri Lynn[/i] [b]Messiah's Circus (Zonk & Del Gato)[/b] vs Dragon & Tigre [i]Gives the heel stable lackies some momentum to transfer to guys that are higher up on the card[/i] [b]Natural Storm[/b] vs Young Americans [i]It's a dark match, so go with the non-jobbers[/i]

P.R Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Hells Bouncer vs Shawn Gonzalez Peoples Title: [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B]vs Kirk Jameson [I]Better luck next time, Jameson.. or the time after that.[/I] [B]Rudy Velasquez[/B] vs Samuel [I]Mostly, because I personally don't want to see the best King lose to a guy that seems as boring as Samuel. [/I] Handsome Stranger vs [B]Primus[/B] [I]Primus is going to be a force in FCW, I reckon.[/I] Bradford Peverall vs [B]Jesus Chavez[/B] Charles Rainier vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] [B]Messiah's Circus (Zonk & Del Gato)[/B] vs Dragon & Tigre [I]The amazing son of Zonk with the pinfall. [/I] [B]Natural Storm[/B] vs Young Americans [I]May as well change the name of the Young Americans to "the jobbers", because everybody calls them that. Poor guys. [/I]

Dominacion P.R Title: [b]Puerto Rican Power[/b] vs Hells Bouncer vs Shawn Gonzalez [i]PRP pins Bouncer, leading to some tension between him and Gonzalez.[/i] Peoples Title: [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] vs Kirk Jameson [i]Jameson isn't at Hernandez's level yet.[/i] [b]Rudy Velasquez[/b] vs Samuel [i]Rudy needs a win as he's jobbed too much recently.[/i] Handsome Stranger vs [b]Primus[/b] [i]Primus keeps his team looking good.[/i] [b]Bradford Peverall[/b] vs Jesus Chavez [i]Peverall is too good to job to Chavez.[/i] Charles Rainier vs [b]The Sensational Singh[/b] [i]Singh's gotta win sometime, right?[/i] [b]Messiah's Circus (Zonk & Del Gato)[/b] vs Dragon & Tigre [i]The jobber team with a name always beats the jobber team without one.[/i] [b]Natural Storm[/b] vs Young Americans [i]Squash.[/i]

Dominacion P.R Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Hells Bouncer vs Shawn Gonzalez [I]The boss and the holder of Power on the island wins. The only way he is going to lose the title is whenever he decides to run for elected office. Screw that he should just declare himself 'leader for life' and make himself the first fuhrer of Puerto Rico. Dudes bow and chicks throw flowers under his feet as is.[/I] Peoples Title: [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B]vs Kirk Jameson [I]The Marksman has this title marked. It will be on his resume in time. Just now ain't the time. Mainstream should have a long run with this championship it suits him well. Kirk needs to find himself a tag team partner.[/I] [B]Rudy Velasquez [/B]vs Samuel [I]Squid Kid doesn't do it for me. Samuel should be losing MANY more matches then he wins IMO. Here Rudy shows him what the Street Kings are about.[/I] [B]Handsome Stranger[/B] vs Primus [I] The former Peoples champion ends his skid. Primus will be no easy task however. I see a DQ lose for Stranger... but that is only if he gets caught. I say the ref is looking the other way.[/I] [B]Bradford Peverall [/B]vs Jesus Chavez [I]Sort of a toss up. Peverall is a part of your very bright future. Chavez is a part of your excuse me for saying, rather mediocre present. Future wins![/I] Charles Rainier vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] [I]No one may need more direction then the Nature Boy from Bombay. He picks up a victory here in an effort to get himself on the right track.[/I] [B]Messiah's Circus (Zonk & Del Gato)[/B] vs Dragon & Tigre [I]Don't mess with the Circus Freaks. Yeah no doubt Dragon & Tigre are better, but I repeat don't mess with Messiah's cronies. Come to think of it Messiah isn't on this card. He will make his presence known and help his minions gain victory.[/I] [B]Natural Storm[/B] vs Young Americans [I]Storm squashs your jobber duo[/I]

Dominacion P.R Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Hells Bouncer vs Shawn Gonzalez Peoples Title: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Kirk Jameson [B]Rudy Velasquez[/B] vs Samuel Handsome Stranger vs [B]Primus[/B] Bradford Peverall vs [B]Jesus Chavez[/B] Charles Rainier vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] [B]Messiah's Circus (Zonk & Del Gato)[/B] vs Dragon & Tigre [B]Natural Storm[/B] vs Young Americans

P.R Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Hells Bouncer vs Shawn Gonzalez Peoples Title: [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B]vs Kirk Jameson [B]Rudy Velasquez[/B] vs Samuel Handsome Stranger vs[B] Primus[/B] [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Jesus Chavez Charles Rainier vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] [B]Messiah's Circus (Zonk & Del Gato) [/B]vs Dragon & Tigre [B]Natural Storm [/B]vs Young Americans

Dominacion P.R Title: [b]Puerto Rican Power[/b] vs Hells Bouncer vs Shawn Gonzalez [i]With the below-average show last time you'll want to end this one with PRP shaking hands and kissing babies for that B-range angle[/i] Peoples Title: [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] vs Kirk Jameson [i]Mainstream isn't losing the title on the first hurdle[/i] Rudy Velasquez vs [b]Samuel[/b] [i]By DQ. I hate picking an ex-cephalopod over the one talented King of the Street, but this would make a good precedent for a tag match[/i] Handsome Stranger vs [b]Primus[/b] [i]Primus keeps on smashing dudes[/i] [b]Bradford Peverall[/b] vs Jesus Chavez [i]I can see Chavez winning but I really want Peverell to get some momentum finally[/i] Charles Rainier vs [b]The Sensational Singh[/b] [i]Singh puts his name in the People's title discussion[/i] [b]Messiah's Circus (Zonk & Del Gato)[/b] vs Dragon & Tigre [i]Stable over randomly thrown together wrestlers again[/i] [b]Natural Storm[/b] vs Young Americans [i]squash[/i]

P.R Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Hells Bouncer vs Shawn Gonzalez -I agree with Tommy, it's time for more baby-kissing. Peoples Title: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Kirk Jameson -I can see this being on Kirk someday, maybe even someday soon, but not today. Rudy Velasquez vs [B]Samuel[/B] -Maybe set up a tag match in the near future. Handsome Stranger vs [B]Primus[/B] -I'm interested in seeing what you can do with Primus. [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Jesus Chavez -I don't like Jesus. Uh... Chavez. Uh, yeah? /screwed in the afterlife Charles Rainier vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] -I'm not sure why, but it seems natural to use the user character for rebounding. Messiah's Circus (Zonk & Del Gato) vs [B]Dragon & Tigre[/B] -So, I know they're both luchas, but when I hear Dragon and Tigre, it makes me think that they should adopt bad kung fu gimmicks. You could call them the Kung Fu Connection, or something? [B] Natural Storm[/B] vs Young Americans - :cool:

[CENTER][B][U][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/U][/B] [U][I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] Ryan Holland has left FCW due to contract expiry, after he was unable to agree a new contract with the Puerto Rican based promotion. Insiders say that the DaVE alumnus was asking for too much money and that FCW management deemed him expendable and that they already had a replacement lined up. That replacement turned out to be Bret Graveson, who will make his debut at the FCW Dominacion Event on the 8th of June. [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BretGraveson.jpg[/IMG] [B]Bret Graveson[/B] [/CENTER] Graveson who has mostly worked for various small Indys on the East Coast, said he is looking forward to working his first show for FCW.

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW Dominacion[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Sunday June 8th 2008[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 738)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U][I]Your Hosts for the show:[/I][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Backstage Interviewer:[/B] Sara Silver[/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B]Pre-Show[/B] [I]Sara Silver is backstage getting ready, when Handsome Stranger comes into her dressing room[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Handsome Stranger:[/B] Aaah my heart has taken me to a beautiful Senorita[/COLOR] [I]Silver hears Stranger and turns around[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] What the hell , get out you.......[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Handsome Stranger:[/B] Ooh a feisty one, so hot with the passion of a thousand suns[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Haven't I made myself clear, I'm not interested you loon[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Handsome Stranger:[/B] Oh you have made it very clear, you want to feel the reflection of perfection[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] No ! No ! Please Just Go Away ! Just ! Just !! (Tossing her hands up in frustration) Aaaaahhh !![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Handsome Stranger:[/B] You say these words but you don't mean them, you want to feel perfection become one with you, as we make beautiful music together[/COLOR] [I]Sara Silver really having enough now just slaps Stranger across the face and walks past the over-tanned Lothario, leaving the former Pecs with a confused look on his face once again.[/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] This was an utterly pointless segment recorded as an extra for DVD, you'll see why later.[/FONT] [B]Match: Natural Storm (D.C Rayne & Eddie Howard) vs [/B] [B]The Young Americans (Matt Hocking & Joe Benning)[/B] With both teams being face and not being all that over (especially in the case of The Young Americans) this ended up as a forgettable and bland tag contest. The YA got a few hope spots/flash pin attempts but Natural Storm as expected were in control for about 75% of the match, eventually picking up the win with the Final Storm (Flapjack-Stunner combo) on Joe Benning [B][COLOR=red]Result: Natural Storm defeated The Young Americans in 7:37 when Eddie Howard defeated Joe Benning by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The show begins with the usual opening where O'Hara and Lynch welcome the crowd to the show, and then proceed to hype the main event.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Tonight in this very ring Puerto Rican Power put his title on the line, against not one but two top quality contenders in Shawn Gonzalez and Hells Bouncer can one of them topple the dominant champion ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] One of them will topple that charlatan Power and it won't be that headband wearing ponce Shawn Gonzalez[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] I wouldn't discount any of these three men in the match[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] I would because Gonzalez will probably be persuaded by Power to sacrifice himself for the so called 'greater good' but I can assure you that Hells Bouncer will overcome their crookery. P.R Power can try all he like but he won't be screwing anyone out of the title this time[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Are you questioning Shawn Gonzalez's integrity, Gonzalez wants this title as much as anyone in this company, if not more so.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] We all saw how Gonzalez practically laid down for P.R Power in his previous attempts to win the title[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Are you insane, Gonzalez probably came as close as anyone to winning the title and now he get's another deserved opportunity[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] I'm just telling it like it is, you can kid yourself all you like but if anyone deserves a title shot it's Hells Bouncer. After being over-looked for so long, he finally gets to take what should be rightfully his. There is no one P.R Power is more frightened of facing than Hells Bouncer, for tonight we will finally witness the destruction of Power, the deflation of his ego.......[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara[/B]: I think we've all heard enough of your delusional rambling, lets get to sonme action.................[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Rudy Velasquez w/ Carlos Batch vs Samuel[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RudyVelasquez.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheCannonballKid.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] They started out with a pretty standard opening of fast paced chain wrestling , ending with Samuel catching Velasquez with a leg-lariat that sent the Kings member out of the ring. The former Calamari Kid then went to slingshot himself over the top-rope but put the brakes on when he saw Velasquez move out of the way. Velasquez then got back onto the apron and Samuel went to cut him off, however Velasquez was able to send Samuel throat first onto the top-rope, before taking the former SWF man down with a springboard clothesline. For the next few minutes it was all Velasquez as the Kings man kept Samuel down with tactics that often bordered on the illegal, such as delivering a leg drop to Samuel's lower regions. A snap suplex brought Velasquez a two count and he headed up top, feeling confident that he had the match in total control. Velasquez jawed with the crowd, who were giving him stick and then set up for a Latino Press, but Samuel had sprung back up to his feet and he sent Velasquez crashing back into the ring with a superplex. Both then scrambled up to their feet but it was Samuel who took control with another leg lariat, Velasquez stumbled back up to his feet but Samuel snapped off a beautiful head-scissors, and then using the momentum to deliver a springboard leg-drop. Velasquez kicked out and then rolled out before Samuel could follow up but Samuel wasn't going to let up, as the former Calamari Kid climbed to the top turnbuckle and then came crashing down on Velasquez with a flying cross-body. Samuel then rolled Velasquez back into the ring but the KotS man managed to turn things back in his favour with a simple thumb to the eye and a DDT. Velasquez then followed up with a Standing Moonsault for a two count, before lifting Samuel up into position for the Street Cutter but Samuel fought out with elbow shots to the head, and then rolled Velasquez up, Velasquez then countered into a pin attempt of his own, they went back on forth with pin attempts for about the next half minute until Velasquez nailed Samuel with a basement drop-kick. Samuel managed to kick out of the subsequent pin attempt but was left dazed, Velasquez whipped Samuel into the corner and stomped a mud-hole on the former Calamari Kid, before going to the opposite corner for a long run up, Velasquez went to deliver a running knee but Samuel managed to see him coming and instead Velasquez was sent face first into the turnbuckle with a drop toe hold. Velasquez staggered out and Samuel planted him face first into the canvas with a running bull-dog. With Velasquez down the former Calamari Kid then headed up top , but just as he was about to deliver the Cannoball drop Carlos Batch got up on the apron, that was enough to distract Samuel and buy Velasquez enough time to stagger into the ring-ropes and crotch the three time SWF Tag Champion onto the top turnbuckle. Velasquez leaped up and nailed Samuel in the head with a leaping kick, causing Samuel to fall into the ring.........with the former Calamari Kid left dazed Velasqueze scooped his opponent up and delivered the Street Cutter to pick up the victory in what was a very even contest. Solid back and forth contest between two competent high fliers. If more people were aware that Samuel is a de-masked Calamari Kid , this probably would have earned a higher rating but all in all this was a good way to kick off the show. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Rudy Velasquez defeated Samuel in 12:55 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Messiah's Circus (Amo Del Gato & El Hijo del Zonk) vs Dragon Del Arco Iris & Tigre Salvaje Jr[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmoDelGato.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Zonk.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DragnDelArcoIris.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TigreSalvaje.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a six and a half minute spot-fest. Spot-fests are fine if there's an inkling of psychology and the competitors pretty much hit all of their hits cleanly. However this was far from the case with this match and it just ended up as a spotty mess, with the more smarkish members of the audience crapping on every mistake these four inexperienced luchadores would make. The Messiah's Circus pair picked up the win after Del Gato pinned Tigre with the Ninth Life (Corkscrew Flipping Neckbreaker) as right now they have a fairly focused push , whilst the other two at this moment in time are probably a rung above The Young Americans in the hiearchy of jobbers. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Messiahs Circus (Del Gato & Zonk) defeated Dragón Del Arco Iris Jr and Tigre Salvaje Jr in 6:39 when Amo Del Gato defeated Tigre Salvaje Jr by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Sara Silver is backstage with one of the challengers hoping to win the Puerto Rican Championship Shawn Gonzalez.[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I am here with Shawn Gonzalez who has an opportunity to become The Puerto Rican Champion later tonight. So Shawn what's your tactics going into this match[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Shawn Gonzalez:[/B] My tactics's are to give it my very best, as I always do[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Some people think you are going to work alongside P.R Power to eliminate the man that is fast becoming your nemesis Hells Bouncer[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Shawn Gonzalez:[/B] Look I've got alot of respect for Power, make no bones about that but when it comes to the FCW Puerto Rican Championship being on the line, it's gonna be everything man for himself and I have every intention to take that title from him. For those who doubt me, have they forgotten the philosophy I have got by on throughout my career, I'm a Lone Wolf and I do things my way ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Looks like Shawn is fired up for the title match, back to you......[/COLOR] [I]Suddenly Maryam Vega Walks in to shot with her client Kirk Jameson in tow[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Maryam Vega:[/B] Yeah whatever, lets talk about what's real important[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Well it looks like Maryam[/COLOR] ([I]strugging to remember her second name)[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Maryam Vega:[/B] It's VEGA !! Anyway what does matter is that later tonight Kirk Jameson, will take away the Peoples title from your 'boyfriend' Duncehead Hernandez[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] He's not my boyfriend.......[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Maryam Vega:[/B] Sure he's not but you're doing a good job of stringing the hapless sod along[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I am so not.......[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Maryam Vega:[/B] I'm not going to get into a pathetic argument with you, but what I am going to make clear is that Kirk is going to twist Hernandez up like a pretzel and then take what's rightfully his, isn't that right Kirk[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Kirk Jameson:[/B] Yeah that's right...Best Submission In The World.....tap, tap, tap....champion ![/COLOR] [B]Ratings: D+ for Gonzalez promo, E for Vega barging in at tend of interview and hyping up Kirk Jameson.[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Charles Rainier vs The Sensational Singh[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Standard back and forth opening as we exchanged the usual, strikes, arm-drags, lept over one another etc, that was until Singh managed to seize the advantage with a thumb to the eye. He then planted me into the mat with a Russian Leg-Sweep, which earned him a two count. Singh then slowed the pace down, working over my leg to possibly set up for the Singh It Back, he eventually managed to lock on his variation of the Figure Four, but I was too near the ropes and he soon had to let go of the hold. He still had the advantage though after the rope break catching me with a cheap-shot then whipping me into the ropes. The self proclaimed Sensational one then followed up with some knife edged chops (which for some apparent reason was accompanied by whooooo ! noises from the crowd) before c0ckily strutting around and delivering a hard right that had me slumping in the corner. Singh then let out a 'wooooo !' himself before picking me up and placing me on the turnbuckle. Singh then tried to bring me in with a superplex but I shoved him off, then dove off the top rope, taking him down by surprise with a flipping neckbreaker. I went for the cover but Singh was able to kick out however he remained flat on his back and I headed back to the top rope, to deliver a Moonsault....Singh moved out of the way but I landed on my feet then nailed him with the Raindrop (Dropsault). Unfortunately for me though Singh had landed near the ropes and he managed to grab the bottom rope at what would be about two and three quarters. I pulled Singh up to his feet and looked to finish him off with the D.R Driver but he was deadweight and I was struggling to get him up. All of a sudden he knees me in the groin, before stunning me with a double knee facebuster and then planting me face first onto the mat with a front suplex. That earned Singh a two count, but with the advantage back in his favour he was once again targetting the legs . He then tried to lock on the Singh it back but I manged to kick him off, then took him by surprise with a small package....Singh kicked out then tried to lift me up for a Power-Bomb, but I held my ground and then nailed him in the head with an Enziguri. With Singh dazed I sprang off the ropes to take him down with a Leg Lariat, but all of a sudden I felt someone club me in the back (at the same time Singh had Holland distracted, with the I've got something in my eye trick). All of a sudden Singh was right as rain and as he stumbled towards him, he slingshotted me back towards the ring-ropes and finished me off with the Simply Fabulous (Slingshot Powerbomb)to pick up the victory in what was a closely fought contest until the intervention of his mystery assailant. As I stagger to my feet, I see Singh leaving with what looks like Ox Mastadon in a Genies style Turban. [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OxKreviazuk_alt31.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] What is Ox Mastadon doing in a turban and why is he now associated with the Sensational Singh ? [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Sensational Singh defeated Charles Rainier in 12:06 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Ox Mastadon's association with Singh will be explained in the next show[/FONT] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Bradford Peverall vs Jesus Chavez w/ Carlos Batch[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JesusChavez.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] They started with some basic locks ups , until the played off one of those cheesy 'you run the ropes and try to barge me down' spots. Somehow Peverall managed to persuade Chavez to run the ropes and he caught the KotS man with a hard right. Peverall continue to toy with Chavez until Chavez had enough and went out to re-group and talk tactics with Carlos Batch. At that Point Hector Galindo sneaked in and tried to attack Peverall but he was taken down by one of Peveralls trademark European Uppercuts, however the distraction was enough for Chavez to sneak in behind and clobber Peverall from behind to take control of the match. The rest of the match saw Chavez in control but unable to put Peverall away, as showed that he has alot of fighting spirit, in spite of his laid back demeanour. Chavez eventually went to finish Peverall off with the 187 Neckbreaker but Peverall managed to block it, then come back with a flurry of European Uppercuts. Peverall then took down Chavez with a scoop Powerslam and went up to the second turnbuckle, however Galindo hooked his leg allowing Chavez to get back up....Chavez then tried to bring Peverall back in with a superplex but Peverall shoved him of then hit a diving version of the Rock Hard Uppercut to pick up the victory in a fairly basic but competent contest. Once Peverall learns how to string together more than just sequences of European Uppercuts and/or punches he could have the potential to have good matches rather than just mere OK ones. At the moment he's able to pull out half decent matches on his in-ring charisma but little else. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Bradford Peverell defeated Jesus Chavez in 9:21 by pinfall with a Rock Hard Uppercut. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [RIGHT][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/RIGHT] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Handsome Stranger vs Primus[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HandsomeStranger.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Primus dominates the early going taking down Stranger with Clotheslines and shoulder tackles, as the former People's Champion can't get anything going in the early going. Handsome Stranger tries to scramble out of the ring but Primus pulls him back and then dumps the self proclaimed reflection of perfection with a German Suplex. Handsome Stranger kicked out then begged off. His antics didn't wash with Primus who simply picked him up and threw him into the corner, the deceptively athletic big man then followed up with a running shoulder tackle, but Stranger managed to move out of the way just in time and Primus ended up going shoulder first into the ring-post. With Primus tied up in the turnbuckles, Handsome Stranger then delivered a blatant low blow that somehow only got a warning from new referee Bret Graveson. The Low Blow seemed to just anger Primus though who turned around and attempted to take Strangers head off with a Lariat but the sneaky veteran managed to duck the attempt, before temporarily disorientating the powerful rookie with a simple poke to the eyes. Stranger then bounced off the ropes and hit a basement drop-kick to the legs, that had Primus staggering. The former Pecs then went up to the second turnbuckle and flew off with a flying fore-arm smash to take he big man off his feet. Primus kicked out with authority from the subsequent cover, but Stranger quickly regained control and the former Peoples Champion soon had the big man in a camel clutch. Stranger sat back to keep the big man down but just as it looked like Primus going to fade he got a sudden burst of energy, rising to his feet then backing Stranger up into the turnbuckle. Stranger was a step ahead however and he lept off the turnbuckle to plant Primus into the mat with the La Gota (Spinning Bull Dog). Much to Strangers unwanted surprise Primus kicked out at two, before leaping back to his feet. Stranger tried to cut off any momentum Primus was building by delivering a series of chops but they were having no effect (In other words Primus just suddenly decided to completely no sell Strangers offence) Primus then came back with a series of fore-arms that had Stranger before turning the former Peoples champ inside out with a Lariat. Primus then picked the now limp Handsome Stranger up and planted him straight back down with the Power Plant (Running Power Slam) to pick up his second straight singles win in FCW. Solid match but about three minutes could have been trimmed from it and it would have done just an effective of a job, if not more so in getting Primus over as a juggernaut. This was also Handsome Strangers final match with FCW. His contract runs out early next month and I wont be renewing it, due to the fact that Puerto Rican Power doesn't want me to hire wrestlers with less than D- toughness. He's been a solid member of the roster since my time here, but he's not enough of a can't miss talent for me to argue over keeping. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Primus defeated Handsome Stranger in 10:22 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Sara Silver is backstage with Mainstream Hernandez who is there to hype his first defence of the FCW Championship against Kirk Jameson.[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I am backstage with Mainstream Hernandez who will put the Peoples Championship on the the line against Kirk Jameson. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: Cool[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Erm yeah, anyway Mainstream, Jameson threatenend to make you tap out earlier in the night, do you have anything to say about[/COLOR] [I]Once again though Mainstream is in a far-away place, a place that involves canoodling with Sara Silver[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Cool[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Mainstream ! Do you mind snapping out of it ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] What was that ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver[/B]: I said can you snap out of it, I'm trying to conduct an interview here and you seem to have gone off to Neverland again[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Neverland ? Cool ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] No it's not cool, you've got a big match tonight and you need to get your head in the.......[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Head in the game ! Yeah no need to worry about me, I've got all the Mainstreamer's behind me, I'll do my thing and then I'm gonna chill until my next match. Just another day at the office for the Mainstream Nation.[/COLOR] [I]Mainstream then departs for his match[/I] [B][COLOR=darkslategray]Sara Silver :[/COLOR][/B] [I](quietly to herself , but the sound can pick up what she is saying[/I]) [COLOR=darkslategray]But that's just it, I do worry about you[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Peoples Championship: [/B] [B]Mainstream Hernandez vs Kirk Jameson w/Maryam Vega[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KirkJameson.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaryamVega.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Somehow at the start Kirk persuades the champion to begin the match with one of those silly, you try and knock me down spots. Mainstream runs the ropes as few times but just bounces off the bigger Jameson. On about the fifth try Jameson goes to level him with a fore-arm smash but Mainstream ducks under and instead catches Jameson with an Enziguri. With Jameson staggered the champion follows up with a drop-kick that sends the challenger stumbling out of the ring. A frustrated Jameson then goes to console with his manager Maryam Vega , but Mainstream slingshots himself over the top rope with a cross-body. Jameson however moves out of the way and the champion ends up a crashing and burning, landing chest first against the guard-rail. Jameson takes immediate advantage by driving his knees into the back of Mainstream, forcing the champions already bruised chest against the cold steel. Jameson then rolls Hernandez back into the ring and goes for the pin. Hernandez still has enough gas left to kick out. At this point Jameson slowed the pace down, wearing the smaller man down with a number of submissions that mostly focused on the neck such as the Stretch Plum, and then taking over Hernandez with suplexes, whenever the champion showed signs of working his way out of a hold. The champion however refused to give in, and Jameson started to become frustrated, but with Mainstream unable to get any sort of foot hold in the match, the challenger was eventually able to lock in the BSITWE (O.O.C: Think Cattle Mutilation) but the champion managed to flip back and reverse it into a pinning predicament. Jameson kicked out then lifted Hernandez up for a vertical suplex, but the champion managed to flip over then snap the neck of the challenger with a neckbreaker. Jameson quickly scrambled back up to his feet but was then nailed in the kisser with a Superkick ! Hernandez was too worn down though to follow up with a pin and both men laid on the canvas, as Brett Graveson applied a ten count. Both got up around nine,Jameson quickly gained the advantage with a fore-arm smash and set up for a Power-Bomb but Hernandez countered into head-scissors. Jameson was quickly back to his feet but the champion kept the momentum in his favour with a leaping kick that had Jameson dazed and then staggering into the PONTIAC TO HOME (Swinging Reverse STO !) One....... Two........... And a half Jameson got his shoulder up just in time ! Hernandez then decided to go up top , but Jameson was back to his feet. But the champion saw Jameson get up and flew off with a Moonsault press but unfortunately for the chief Mainstreamer Jameson was able to catch him in a Full Nelson and proceeded to dump him right on his head with a Dragon Suplex....... One............ Two............. Thr !!! Hernandez kicked out, but Jameson immediately transferred it over to the BSITWE. Hernandez title run was in serious jeopardy as Jameson had it locked on in the middle of the ring, but the champion was refusing to give in and his refusal to tap eventually got under the skin of Jameson, who then turned Hernandez over and started to rain down elbow shots. Still Hernandez refused to give in, Jameson then lifted what looked to be a pretty limp looking Mainstream Hernandez on to his shoulders , but all of a sudden Mainstream came to life and took Jameson down with a crucifix Bomb !! Hernandez then followed in with a kick to he head that had Jameson dazed, before deciding to once again go up top but the wear and tear of having to survive the BSITWE had obviously taken it's tool as he took his time getting to the top turnbuckle. Hernandez then flew off with the APPARITION #14 but Jameson got the knees up and then tried to roll Hernandez up, but the champion rolled through and had Jameson in a small package of his own ! One............. Two................. Three !!! Mainstream Hernandez had managed to hold onto the Peoples Championship by the skin of his teeth. An FCW MOTYC contender Hernandez managed to mesh his high energy style with the more measured technical style of Kirk Jameson pretty well and the non decisive win means that this feud still has legs. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mainstream Hernandez defeated Kirk Jameson in 13:46 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Mainstream Hernandez retains the FCW People's Championship title[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match a frustrated Kirk Jameson clobbers Hernandez from behind, before putting the champion in the BSITWE. Jameson refuses to let go, until ringside personnel and some lower card wrestlers (The Young Americans) rush the ring to come to Hernandez aid.[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]We go backstage for the final time, where Sara Silver is with Puerto Rican Power ahead of his upcoming Puerto Rican Title match against Shawn Gonzalez and Hells Bouncer.[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Puerto Rican Power in a few moments time you put the Puerto Rican Championship on the line against not one, but two opponents in what many are already calling your toughest test yet. Are you ready to rise the challenge ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] That's a question that does not need asking and I'm always ready to rise to the challenge. I heard what Shawn said earlier and he's right, it is every man for himself but I'll be the one left standing. Don't get me wrong I respect what Shawn has gone in this business but when you go to battle in that ring friendships/respect get put aside[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] What about the threat Hells Bouncer poses in this match, many feel that you and Shawn will work together to try and eliminate him from the equation[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] I've witnessed how dangerous Bouncer can be, and I'm well aware of the issues he has with Shawn but I'm just going to do what I have to do to keep this belt (he pats the belt that is draped over his shoulder) around my waist ! Because with the will of the Puerto Rican People behind me , I have the.........[/COLOR] [I]As is custom, the crowd join in[/I] [B][COLOR=navy]POWER !!![/COLOR][/B] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [I]We then get a video package hying the World Title match, it shows clips of Gonzalez previous attempts at winning the World Title and his recent battles with Hells Bouncer,plus some of P.R Power's recent title defences, before ending on a three-way split screen of all three men. [/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Puerto Rican Championship:[/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power vs Hells Bouncer vs Shawn Gonzalez[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellsBouncer.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] They circle one another to start then Gonzalez and P.R Power give each other a look and both go right after Hells Bouncer, but Hells Bouncer explodes on both men with a double clothesline. P.R Power stays on his feet however and comes right back with a fore-arm smash. Bouncer and Power then duke it out as Gonzalez rolls out of the ring. Neither man is giving an inch as they trade a barrage of punches and fore-arms. With both Power and Bouncer intensly concentrating on one another Gonzalez climbs to the top turbuckle. Gonzalez flys off with a flying forearm (but he misses what was probably his intended target Hells Bouncer and levels P.R Power instead. Bouncer then stuns Gonzalez with a straight right, before lifting the Lone Wolf up into a Press Slam and dropping him chest first against the top-rope. P.R Power then suddenly explodes back into life and rocks Hells Bouncer with a roaring elbow and they pick up where they left off once again. Soon the ring can't contain them and Hells Bouncer ends up clotheslining Puerto Rican Power to the outside, but the momentum also takes him over the top-rope. They continue to brawl at ringside, and Hells Bouncer picks up a chair but P.R Power block it, then hits a Yazuza Kick that has Bouncer rocking. Somehow though Bouncer is still on their feet. But they had forgotten about Shawn Gonzalez who had now recovered and the Lone Wolf stunned by both of his opponents with a baseball slide that sent Hells Bouncer crashing into Puerto Rican Power, and ended up with the champion colliding with the guard-rail. Gonzalez then slingshotted himself to the outside and attempted to take Hells Bouncer down with a cross-body, but the monsterous big man caught him in mid-flight, but just as it looked like Bouncer was going to dump Gonzalez, the Lone Wolf reverse it into a DDT, that sent Bouncer falling head-first against the frame of the ring. Gonzalez then rolled Bouncer back into the ring, turned the big man over and applied the Latino Crab. But the time he took getting Bouncer back into the ring, allowed P.R Power to recover and the champion was able to break up the pin with a kick to the head. Gonzalez then rose to his feet and began to stare the champion down, the tension was building between these two respective rivals, and then suddenly the exploded on one another. P.R Power's size however soon gained him the advantage in what was a straight brawl. Power then went for the Roaring Elbow, but Gonzalez saw it coming ducked out of the way and was able to stun Power with an Enziguri. The Champion stayed on his feet, but Gonzalez was able to keep the pressure up with a chinbreaker that had Power rocking. Gonzalez then nailed Power with a superkick that rocked Powers head back and had rthe champion reeling against the ropes. Power then staggered forward, and into the HOWL IN THE WIND ! (Rolling Cutter) One............. Two.............. Power wasn't about to give up his title and kicked out with authority. Power then dug down and started to rise to his feet, Gonzalez tried to cut of his comeback with a strikes and kicks but the champion was becoming impervious to pain, Power then rocked Gonzalez with a series of fore-arms, Gonzalez staggered off the ropes into a roaring elbow, the fans knew what was coming next......Atomic Drop.....Power waited for Gonzalez to get to his feet Spinebuster. But just as Power was about to deliver the San Juan Rush Hells Bouncer exploded out of he corner and speared the champion, the force of which sent Power crashing into referee Bret Graveson. All of a sudden the Messiah's Circus stormed the ring and proceeded to lay a beat-down on Puerto Rican Power, and with Bret Graveson down there was nothing Power could do. Gonzalez was back to his feet, but it was four on two as Hells Bouncer was soon joining in with the Circus beatdown on the two other competitors. Soon Power and Gonzalez were left a bloody mess, as the Circus/Hells Bouncer went to town with chair-shots. Power was dumped to the outside and as Bret Graveson began to stir the Messiah's Circus suddenly left the ring. A bloodied Shawn Gonzalez staggered to his feet, but was cut off with a clubbing blow then driven into the mat with the Damnation Drop (Double Handed Sit-Out Choke Slam)........... Graveson scrambled across to make the cover............ One.................. Two................. Three !!! HELLS BOUNCER IS THE NEW FCW PUERTO RICAN CHAMPION !! The crowd are in total shock, as their national hero, the seemingly invincible Puerto Rican Power has been toppled from the summit of FCW. I'll probably regret it but Bouncer and Gonzalez were the only two guys that P.R Power will actually agree to do the job to. I was in a major dilemma with this decision,as the safe bet it to keep the title on Power but the Bouncer title win shakes things up a bit and I'm hoping the risk pays off, as it's going to the catalyst that will lead to a major shake up in FCW. The match itself was short on great wrestling but it made up for it with plenty of emotion and drama and I don't think anyone would have predicted that the Messiah's Circus would pretty much decide the outcome of the match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hell's Bouncer defeated Puerto Rican Power and Shawn Gonzalez in 11:46 when Hell's Bouncer defeated Shawn Gonzalez by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Hell's Bouncer wins the FCW Puerto Rican title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]Hells Bouncer is handed the belt by Bret Graveson then Leper Messiah enters the ring with a microphone in his hand , flanked by his two desciples El Hijo Del Zonk and Amo Del Gato.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Leper Messiah:[/B] Hells Bouncer.....welcome............home !![/COLOR] [I]Hells Bouncer nods, confirming that he has joined the Messiahs Circus ![/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Leper Messiah:[/B] Welcome to the Messiah's Circus, for you are home my child, for we shall devour souls together and bring down this stinking Island down, the corpse of which shall be left to rot. The Power that you Hells Bouncer, now hold will lead to the ultimate destruction of this world that left you an out-cast, for the outcasts shall have their revenge ![/COLOR] [I]The crowd begin to boo and heckle Leper Messiah[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Leper Messiah:[/B] Your noises are weak, for they have no effect....one by one we shall devour your souls and bring this place to it's knees. For we have the power, the power to cause the decay from within....and there's nothing no one can do to stop us, for we are the MESSIAH'S CIRCUS. THE ERA OF YOUR BELOVED PUERTO RICAN POWER IS DEAD, FOR THIS IS THE AGE OF THE MESSIAH !!! AND THOSE WHO OPPOSE IT SHALL FALL !![/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]_______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] We bounced back well with this show, apart from the two tag matches all the matches were pretty solid and we ended with what is arguably the best 'wrestling' match we have put on so far this year with the People's Title match between Hernandez and Jameson, followed by a dramatic main event that ended up with the biggest shocker in FCW's short history.

[B][U]Predictions Contest[/U][/B] [I]11 Entrants this time, here is how they all did[/I] [B]7 Points:[/B] Imerak, Rob 4590 [B]6 Points:[/B] Actarus, March, Maskedpropaganda Midnightnick, Smurphy1014, Tommy J [B]5 Points:[/B] Dragonmack, d w w, Foolinc [I]No one called the Hells Bouncer Title win but Imerak and Rob 4590 got everything else correct and therefore are this months winners. They both have a choice of prize this month, they can either have a signed poster of FCW Icon and former Puerto Rican Champion Puerto Rican Power, a signed poster of current People's Champion Mainstream Hernandez or a signed poster of Shawn Gonzalez. Just let us know they poster you want and we'll ship it out to you right away ![/I]

[quote=foolinc;461367]I'm so confused right now. While it was a great twist, I hope that it didn't damage PPR's popularity. That A overness is key for getting others the rub.[/quote] It's not a decision I took lightly as I knew Powers' popularity would take a bit of a hit. But it's still a B (OK it's not A, but it's nothing to be sniffed at) and that's the thing I could have cruised along with the safe option of having Power [SIZE=4]UP HERE [/SIZE][SIZE=2]and everyone else [/SIZE][SIZE=1]down here [/SIZE][SIZE=2]in terms of popularity but in the end I decided to go for it. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]In my opinion he was actually too dominant before, and when I saw that he would actually do the job for someone (even it is Hells Bouncer) fresh idea's for feuds/storylines started to swirl in my head. I promise you that Bouncer's title win is going to lead to something big and exciting, well it will if it goes to plan. [/SIZE]

Archived