Anyone doing/done a...

[QUOTE=tommytomlin;453453]There's this little mod called DOTT that will be coming out soon that might have this. It's being made by a fresh faced up and comer, so who knows what it will be like[/QUOTE] Tommy play nice with the newbies! You make I laugh! :D

[QUOTE=tommytomlin;453453]There's this little mod called DOTT that will be coming out soon that might have this. It's being made by a fresh faced up and comer, so who knows what it will be like[/QUOTE] Funny, I was going to suggest the same thing... Guess it's more popular than I thought. Didn't know other people had even heard of it.

[QUOTE=G-Prime;454339]Funny, I was going to suggest the same thing... Guess it's more popular than I thought. Didn't know other people had even heard of it.[/QUOTE] Holy crap you two know about DOTT too!? I thought I was the only one! ;)

[QUOTE=foolinc;454374]Holy crap you two know about DOTT too!? I thought I was the only one! ;)[/QUOTE] This is weird. You go around all these years thinking that you're the only one who plays this little unkown mod, and secretly there are at least 3 other people who do too. We should form a club to try and raise the popularity of this sleeper hit.

Guest jtalley31
Sorry to inform you guys but DOTT doesn't exist. If you think it does, it's either mass hypnosis or sunspots.

[QUOTE=tommytomlin;453453]There's this little mod called DOTT that will be coming out soon that might have this. It's being made by a fresh faced up and comer, so who knows what it will be like[/QUOTE] Wait wait wait...I thought DOTT was a skin disease that afflicted like...60% of the forum dwellers here...

Archived