RPW: The Rebirth (C-Verse)

[SIZE="5"][center][b]The Phone Call[/b][/center][/SIZE] It all started with a phone call, kind of... [color=navy]"Hello?"[/color] [color=green]"That damn no good rotten yuppie finally did it."[/color] It was Preston Holt, former 4-time CPW Champion and owner of California Pro Wrestling in the 1970s and the short lived 90s promotion, Rapid Pro Wrestling. [color=navy]"What is it now Mr. Holt? That "neighbor kid" of yours finally move out from his parents' basement?"[/color] [color=green]"No you moron, that [B][COLOR="Black"][Frederique Antonio Garcia][/COLOR][/B] is never going leave. I'm talking about that [B][COLOR="Black"][Big Smack Scott][/COLOR][/B] Phil Vibert. He finally killed off his disgrace of a company!"[/color] [color=navy]"What!? DAVE went under?"[/color] [color=green]"Yeah. The suits finally came to their senses and stopped taking Phil's crap. Isn't life beautiful?"[/color] [color=navy]"Beautiful? I know you still hate Phil for putting you out of business, but I'm having a hard time seeing why the death of the 3rd biggest promotion in the United States is a good thing." [/color] [color=green]"Don't you know what this means?"[/color] [color=navy]"No Mr. Holt. What does this mean?"[/color] [color=green]"It means we're back! Rapid Pro Wrestling is back."[/color] [CENTER]********************************** [SIZE="5"][b]Months Later...[/b][/SIZE][/CENTER] When Preston said that Rapid Pro Wrestling was coming back I was excited. I was only 11 when Rapid Pro Wrestling went under, but it always felt like a second home. Mainly because it was. You see my parents were good friends with Preston Holt. And during the four years RPW was in business we would fly down to Preston's house in South Carolina for the summer. When people tell stories of the summers of their childhood they tell stories about selling lemonade in front of the house and playing baseball in the park. Well I did that too. Only the lemonade stand wasn't in front of the house, it was front of whatever auditorium or armory RPW was in that night, and it's true that I played a lot of sports growing up, however my teammates were guys like Steve Flash, Donnie J, and Harrison Hash instead of people my own age. Since RPW folded, my life has been pretty normal. I grew up, got good grades in school, and just graduated college with a bachelor’s degree in marketing. Of, course that all changed when Mr. Holt decided to make plans to re-open Rapid Pro after the wake of DAVE's demise. Since then, I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off getting sponsors, getting in contact with the venues, and trying to get a promotion that's been dead for 10 years back in the public's eye. But it's all going to be worth it. I can feel it. [b]Next time on RPW ~ The Rebirth: Find out how our hero manages to sign a full roster of wrestlers, managers, and announcers in two weeks' time![/b] Huh, what was that!? [b]That? That's what people like to call a transition. It's a way go from one idea or segment to another.[/b] I know what a transition is! I meant who the hell are you!? [b]I am the writer.[/b] What? I thought I was the writer. [b]No, you are the main character who I am writing in a 1st person perspective.[/b] ....Ok. That is in no way confusing at all. But since you're here I like you to answer me one question. If I am doing the business stuff for the company as well as the hiring, firing, and I assume booking, what is Preston Holt going to be doing? [b]One of three things: Absolutely nothing, pissing off the locker room with his "sparkling" personality, and/or thinking up insane rules for you to overcome.[/b] I hate you. [b]I know. ^_^[/b]

[SIZE="5"][center][b]Two weeks later...[/b][/center][/SIZE] So the writer was right. Preston Holt did give me a list of insane rules (he called them "goals") that he wanted me to complete and/or follow. [b]Told you.[/b] Shut up. Anyway here are the Owner Goals: 1. When time expires, RPW must not have fallen below #14 in the promotion rankings. (Critical) ~ 2 years 2. RPW must have risen in size to at least Cult size. (Critical) ~ 2 years 3. You cannot hire or extend the contract of any wrestler who has less than D- in Basics. (Average) ~ 18 months 4. You cannot hire or extend the contract of any wrestler who has less than D- in Charisma. (Average) ~ 18 months 5. You cannot hire or extend the contract of any wrestler who has less than D- in Athletic Ability. (Average) ~ 18 months The big goal seems to be making it to Cult. It's not going to be a cake walk, but we are pretty close to that in the Mid Atlantic right now and even though PSW has taken DAVE's spot as the top Tri-State promotion I think that there is going to be enough room for us to get to that status without too much trouble. [b]The 100% importance doesn't hurt either...[/b] The what? [b]Nothing, carry on.[/b] Right. Anyway, the other critical goal should be pretty easy since we should be higher in the rankings once we rise to Cult. That just leaves the three ability goals, which we've already broken by signing Steve Flash. Preston wasn't to happy about that but I think he'll get over it. [b]And what would a Rapid Pro Wrestling diary be without Steve Flash?[/b] Not one I'd want to star in. [b]Right. Besides, I'll just run some six minute segments to train up his Charisma so in 9 months time we can be able to re-sign him without problem.[/b] Train charisma? Isn't that something you have or you don't? And what is so special about six minutes? I'm confused. [b]Me too, Me too.... Anyway, we only have a bit more to go. Why don't you explain the roster?[/b] Ok. Well, the first thing I did was offer contracts to the RPW alumni. The alum that we were able to come to terms with were Jungle Jack, Steve Flash, Whippy the Clown, and Ultimate Phoenix (who went by the name Blue Sky back in the day). And, in the same spirit, we were also able to sign the man that Harrison Hash sold his Panda Mask gimmick to, Joseph Jerme (better known as Panda Mask II). It's kind of sad. There were two people that I couldn't get in contact at all. It was like they never existed in this world at all. [b]You don't say?[/b] Yeah, anyway I also thought it would be a good idea to sign wrestlers that are also working in neighboring promotions, MAW, NYCW, and PSW. The workers that we signed from these three promotions were: Ash Campbell, Cameron Vessey, Citizen X, Dazzling Dave Diamond, JD Morgan, Riley McManus, Sammy the Shark, and The Masked Patriot, Brandon Smith. Finally, I filled out the rest of the roster with some people I thought could work the RPW cutting edge style. They were Frankie Perez, Fumihiro Ota, Kirk Jameson, Mario Heroic, Mikey James, Shooter Sean Deeley, and The American Flash. [b]Aren't you forgetting something important?[/b] Um....er....the non-workers? [b]Yes, the non-workers! Tell the readers which people you signed.[/b] Right. Doing the announcing duties with be NYCW's Rock Downpour and, surprisingly, BSC's Sara Silver. Our lone referee with Dewey Libertine and our road agent is naturally going to be Preston Holt. We also signed Dharma Gregg, Kristen Pearce, Nicole Kiss, and Stetson Hatt to be our personalities. I've gone over the goals and the roster. Can I go now? [b]Sure. I don't see why not. It's not like I've actually played any of the game yet.[/b] Cool. Wait what!? Isn't that kind of important? Don't people usually run through the game at least a month to make sure it works the way you want? [b]Yeah, but what's the fun in that?[/b] Kill me. [b]Why would I do that? This is so much crueler![/b]

[FONT="Arial Narrow"][center][SIZE="6"][b]Rapid Pro Newswire[/b][/SIZE][/CENTER] [SIZE="3"] The rebirth of Rapid Pro Wrestling means new opportunities for wrestlers to gain glory, pride, and a name for themselves. And one way to do that is by wearing championship gold. With that in mind, RPW is proud to announce the eight men that will have the chance to compete for the newly re-activated, RPW World Title. [CENTER]********************************** Representing RPW, NYCW, and Canada...Steve Flash [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG] Representing RPW, GCG and the United States of America..."Jungle Jack" Marlowe [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/JungleJack.jpg[/IMG] Representing RPW, CZCW, and the United States of America...Ultimate Phoenix [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] Representing CGC and the United States of America..."Shooter" Sean Deeley. [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/ShooterSeanDeeley.jpg[/IMG] Representing Japan...Fumihiro Ota [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/FumihiroOta.jpg[/IMG] Representing CZCW and the United States of America...Frankie Perez [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG] Representing CZCW and the United States of America...Mikey James [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/MikeyJames.jpg[/IMG] And representing PSW and Great Britain...JD Morgan [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [/center] [/SIZE][/FONT] [QUOTE][CENTER][COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="6"][B]RPW Rebirth[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="4"][B]Saturday, Week 3, January 2008[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][B]Live at the North Carolina Biker Museum[/B][/SIZE] Quarter Finals: Shooter Sean Deeley vs. Steve Flash Quarter Finals: JD Morgan vs. Mikey James Citizen X vs. Frankie Perez Ash Campbell vs. Jungle Jack vs. Mario Heroic vs. Whippy The Clown Cameron Vessey vs. Kirk Jameson Team USA (American Flash & Masked Patriot) vs. The Con (Sammy The Shark & Riley McManus) [/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Guest Bolton
Quarter Finals: Shooter Sean Deeley vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] [I]Where would the RPW main-event scene be without Steve Flash![/I] Quarter Finals: [B]JD Morgan[/B] vs. Mikey James [I]Thanks to Nevermore and MOSC, I now know him as Boring Morgan![/I] [B]Citizen X[/B] vs. Frankie Perez [I]Citizen X is the bigger draw.[/I] Ash Campbell vs. [B]Jungle Jack[/B] vs. Mario Heroic vs. Whippy The Clown [I]I see Jungle Jack being a huge draw for you.[/I] Cameron Vessey vs. [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] [I]Kirk has got the potential, don't stuff it up.[/I] Team USA (American Flash & Masked Patriot) vs. [B]The Con (Sammy The Shark & Riley McManus)[/B] [I]Gut feeling, plus Sammy can do great things when given time.[/I]

[I]That's a really good roster you've managed to put together, looking forward to seeing how this one pans out.[/I] Quarter Finals: Shooter Sean Deeley vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] [I]You can't have Flash going out in the first round of the tournament[/I] Quarter Finals:[B] JD Morgan [/B]vs. Mikey James [I]James is a good prospect but Morgan is that class above. He's getting on a bit but like Flash he still has enough gas left in the tank to hang with/school these young whipper snappers[/I] Citizen X vs. [B]Frankie Perez[/B] [I]Citizen X has the more interesting character to work with, but Perez is by far and away the better wrestler and I think during the early going, you'll want to push the guys who can go in the ring.[/I] Ash Campbell vs. [B]Jungle Jack[/B] vs. Mario Heroic vs. Whippy The Clown [I]Jungle Jack looks like he has the potential to put in the most dominant performance in this match and I'll tip him to win, but it wouldn't surprise me if someone like Heroic stole a pin in this one.[/I] Cameron Vessey vs. [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] [I]Kirk has great potential, whilst Vessey isn't really all that great (pretty much living off his family name)[/I] [B]Team USA (American Flash & Masked Patriot)[/B] vs. The Con (Sammy The Shark & Riley McManus) [I]In terms of in-ring talent Team USA are better, so for now I'll be going with that logic.[/I]

Quarter Finals: Shooter Sean Deeley vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] [I]Flash seems too important in the scheme of things.[/I] Quarter Finals: [B]JD Morgan [/B]vs. Mikey James [I]Not close enough in prestige or skill.[/I] Citizen X vs. [B]Frankie Perez[/B] [I]He seems easier to push.[/I] Ash Campbell vs. [B]Jungle Jack [/B]vs. Mario Heroic vs. Whippy The Clown [I]Most Main Event Material. [/I] Cameron Vessey vs. [B]Kirk Jameson [/B] Team USA (American Flash & Masked Patriot) vs. [B]The Con (Sammy The Shark & Riley McManus)[/B] [I]Going with the heels on this one. [/I]

Out of curiousity, have you ever read the comic Deadpool? Because breaking the fourth wall is SO Deadpool. Quarter Finals: Shooter Sean Deeley vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] Quarter Finals: [B]JD Morgan[/B] vs. Mikey James Citizen X vs. [B]Frankie Perez[/B] Ash Campbell vs. [B]Jungle Jack[/B] vs. Mario Heroic vs. Whippy The Clown Cameron Vessey vs. [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] [B]Team USA (American Flash & Masked Patriot[/B]) vs. The Con (Sammy The Shark & Riley McManus)

Quarter Finals: Shooter Sean Deeley vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] Quarter Finals: [B]JD Morgan[/B] vs. Mikey James [B]Citizen X[/B] vs. Frankie Perez Ash Campbell vs. Jungle Jack vs. [B]Mario Heroic[/B] vs. Whippy The Clown Cameron Vessey vs. [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] [B]Team USA (American Flash & Masked Patriot)[/B] vs. The Con (Sammy The Shark & Riley McManus)

[CENTER][COLOR="Green"][SIZE="6"][B]NEO Rebirth[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="4"][B]Saturday, Week 3, January 2008[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][B]1,923 people at the North Carolina Biker Museum[/B][/SIZE] [b]DVD Extra[/b] Interviewed by Dharma Gregg before the show, Steve Flash talks about his return to RPW and about his competition for the RPW World title, such as Jungle Jack and JD Morgan. [b]Rating: D+[/b] ********************************** [b]Dark Match Team USA vs. The Con[/b] [i]Sammy wasn’t particularly happy about losing this one, but to be honest I didn’t care. He’s got a lot of potential and a character I can work with, but there are a lot of other young workers just as talented that would jump at the chance to take his roster spot. The match wasn’t mind blowing but American Flash and McManus seemed to picked up a few things and the fans were treated to a fun little match to get them ready for the main show.[/i] [b]Team USA defeated The Con in 4:51 when The Masked Patriot defeated Riley McManus by pinfall with a Backdrop Driver. Rating: E[/b] ********************************** [b][IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/AshCampbell.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/JungleJack.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/MarioHeroic.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/WhippyTheClown_alt1.jpg[/IMG] Ash Campbell vs. Jungle Jack vs. Mario Heroic vs. Whippy The Clown[/b] [i]Not as impressive of a match as I was hoping for, but a still solid way to officially re-open Rapid Pro Wrestling. The end was especially fun as Whippy attempted to squirt water into Campbell’s eyes, only to miss and hit a fan. The stunned Whippy was then turned around by Jungle Jack and given the Jungle Jack-Jammer. When Whippy got up, he was smiling (I think, it's hard to tell with the clown make-up).[/i] [b]Jungle Jack defeated Mario Heroic, Whippy The Clown and Ash Campbell in 9:54 when Jungle Jack defeated Whippy The Clown by pinfall with a Jungle Jack-Jammer. Rating: D[/b] ********************************** Kirk Jameson finds Steve Flash in the locker room. [COLOR="Sienna"] Kirk: “Mr. Flash. I just wanted to tell you that I am a big fan of yours and to wish you good luck in your match against Sean tonight.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Flash: “Thanks, but call me Steve. Mr. Flash is my dad’s name. Oh, and good luck to you too.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]Kirk: “Thanks Mr. Fla…err Steve. Thanks, Steve.”[/COLOR] [b]Rating: D-[/b] ********************************** [b][IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/CameronVessey.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/KirkJameson.jpg[/IMG] Cameron Vessey vs. Kirk Jameson[/b] [i]Both Vessey and Jameson had solid outings in their RPW debuts. It looked like Jameson had the match won, however Ash Campbell came out and distracted Kirk, turning the tide of the match in favor of the youngest member of the Vessey family.[/i] [b]Cameron Vessey defeated Kirk Jameson in 8:19 by pinfall after an attack on Jameson from Ash Campbell. Rating: D-[/b] ********************************** After the match, Kristen Pearce joins Ash Campbell and Cameron Vessey in the ring. [COLOR="Red"]Pearce: “You’re winner of the match, Cameron Vessey!”[/COLOR] [COLOR="purple"]Campbell: “You know, people call us words like overrated or spoiled brats. And why? Because of our names.This man next to me is Cameron Vessey, son of Larry Vessey and the nephew of Bryan Vessey, and this lovely lady is none of other Kristen Pearce, the sister of Jessica Pearce and the sister-in-law of Tom “Angry” Gilmore.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Vessey: “And last, but not least is Ash Campbell the son of the man that put this company out of business ten years ago, John “Nemesis” Campbell. So call us name and boo all you want. It’s not going to matter because you can never be a legacy.”[/COLOR] [b]Rating: D-[/b] ********************************** Citizen X is waiting in the ring for Frankie Perez to show up to start their match when a staff member comes from the back and it is announced that Perez can't be found. [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Citizen X: “This is so typical. I drive all the way out here to this back water of a city only to find the management is so incompetent that it can’t even keep track of it’s own wrestlers! You know what? After this event is over I am going to be making a formal complaint, but right now I am in the mood to beat some bodies’ [b][color=black][Giant Redwood][/color][/b]. So whoever wants the honor of getting beat down tonight come on down.” [/COLOR] Ultimate Phoenix comes out to accept his challenge. [b]Rating: D[/b] ********************************** [b][IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/CitizenX.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] Citizen X vs. Ultimate Phoenix[/b] [i]Even though we pulled a bait and switch on this match, the fans responded pretty well. [b]Didn’t hurt that I didn’t advance book the match in the first place.[/b] In any case, both Citizen X and Ultimate Phoenix put together a solid match together that got the fans ready to see the double main event.[/i] [b]Ultimate Phoenix defeated Citizen X in 12:55 by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash. Rating D[/b] ********************************** Dharma Gregg is in the back looking for Frankie Perez. She finds someone who looks like Frankie sitting in a corner of a dark room. [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Dharma: “Um, Frankie. Is that you? Err, could you tell us why you were no where to be found earlier tonight?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]???: "Frankie isn't here right now, can I take a message?”[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/FrankiePerez_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [b]Rating: D-[/b] ********************************** [b][IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/JDMorgan_alt.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/MikeyJames.jpg[/IMG] Quarter Finals: JD Morgan vs. Mikey James[/b] [i]I’ve always been impressed by the work of JD Morgan, however I think I was more impressed today with the work of Mikey James. To be honest, I knew he could be a big player in RPW down the road (hence the reason I signed him), but if I knew that he could put on this kind of a match with Morgan I would have made this the main event of our next event.[/i] [b]JD Morgan defeated Mikey James in 15:26 by submission with a Cross Atlantic Stretch. Rating: C[/b] ********************************** Before the main event, Sean Deeley takes the mic from our ring announcer. [COLOR="Olive"]Deeley: “Ever since I’ve entered the wrestling world, everyone keeps comparing me to Steve Flash. Tonight, all of that is going to change. After our match, the whole world will know that I am better than you in every way possible.” [/COLOR] [b]Rating: D[/b] ********************************** [b][IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/ShooterSeanDeeley.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG] Quarter Finals: Shooter Sean Deeley vs. Steve Flash[/b] [i]Not to be outdone, by Jack and James, these two put on a wrestling clinic good enough for match of the night and will become a good goal for the rest of the tournament matches. If only our mainstream audience had a better idea of who Deeley was (and Flash for that matter). So is the burden of being a promotion that caters to most ages.[/i] [b]Steve Flash defeated Shooter Sean Deeley in 18:26 by pinfall with a Flash Bang. Rating: C[/b] [COLOR="Green"][SIZE="6"][B]Overall Rating: C-[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [/center]

[FONT="Arial Narrow"][center][SIZE="6"][b]Rapid Pro Newswire[/b][/SIZE][/CENTER] [SIZE="3"] After returning to the Mid Atlantic for the first time in 10 years, Rapid Pro Wrestling's 2nd show will come from the wrestling hot bed of the Tri-States: - The RPW World title tournament continues as The man formerly known as Frankie Perez, Kill Switch, as he goes against Jungle Jack and Fumihiro Ota takes on RPW alumni, Ultimate Phoenix. - After getting "the bait and switch" Citizen X has requested, and has been granted a match with Steve Flash. - While we don't have all the information at this time, but we can announce there will be a trios match at Rising From The Ashes. Confirmed from the match will be Team USA, The American Flash and The Masked Patriot, and a partner of their choice taking on Cameron Vessey and Ash Campbell, know calling themselves The Legacy, and a partner of their choice. - There is also word of a swimsuit competition between The Legacy's Kristen Pearce and Nicole Kiss that will feature the latest clothing from Gil Thomas' Special Collection line of swimwear.[/font][/size] [center]********************************** [QUOTE][CENTER][COLOR="Green"][SIZE="6"][B]NEO Rising From The Ashes[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="4"][B]Monday, Week 4, January 2008[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][B]Live at The Ministry[/B][/SIZE] Quarter Finals: Fumihiro Ota vs. Ultimate Phoenix Quarter Finals: Kill Switch vs. Jungle Jack Citizen X vs. Steve Flash Team USA & ??? vs. The Legacy & ??? Swimsuit Competition: Kristen Pearce vs. Nicole Kiss Kirk Jameson vs. Riley McManus [/CENTER][/QUOTE] [quote] [B][U]NEO Rebirth results[/U][/B] 5/5: Tigerkinney, Actarus 4/5: Bolton, March, Midnightnick [/quote][/center]

Quarter Finals: Fumihiro Ota vs. [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Quarter Finals: [B]Kill Switch[/B] vs. Jungle Jack Citizen X vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] Team USA & ??? vs. [B]The Legacy & ???[/B] Swimsuit Competition: [B]Kristen Pearce[/B] vs. Nicole Kiss [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs. Riley McManus

Quarter Finals: [B]Fumihiro Ota[/B] vs. Ultimate Phoenix Quarter Finals: Kill Switch vs. [B]Jungle Jack[/B] Citizen X vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] [B]Team USA & ???[/B] vs. The Legacy & ??? Swimsuit Competition: [B]Kristen Pearce[/B] vs. Nicole Kiss [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs. Riley McManus

Wooo Yeah perfect score, lets see if I can keep this up...could be difficult though Quarter Finals: Fumihiro Ota vs. [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]Could go either way, I prefer Phoenix[/I] Quarter Finals: Kill Switch vs. [B]Jungle Jack[/B] [I]Darn another hard one to call, normally I'd go with Jack given his size advantage, but given Perez's introduction...I think you're going to push Kill Switch fairly hard. I'll go for Jack but KS will look strong in defeat[/I] Citizen X vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] [I]Citizen X has an interesting gimmick but in a fed like RPW he needs to improve his wrestling skills, which aren't bad but aren't great either. Flash is a legend and the respected veteran should get the win.[/I] Team USA & ??? vs. [B]The Legacy & ???[/B] [I]The Legacy and partner will win this via some form of cheating. The Legacy are already making good heels, due to the fact that they aren't the best wrestlers in the promotion but their ego's say they are.[/I] Swimsuit Competition: [B]Kristen Pearce[/B] vs. Nicole Kiss [I]I'd say Pearce with her sexy secretary look is just that bit hotter. [/I] [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs. Riley McManus [I]As i'm running FCW, I feel just a tad biased towards 'the marksman'[/I]

Quarter Finals: [B]Fumihiro Ota[/B] vs. Ultimate Phoenix Quarter Finals: Kill Switch vs. [B]Jungle Jack[/B] Citizen X vs.[B] Steve Flash[/B] Team USA & ??? vs. [B]The Legacy & ???[/B] Swimsuit Competition: [B]Kristen Pearce[/B] vs. Nicole Kiss [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs. Riley McManus

Quarter Finals: [B]Fumihiro Ota[/B] vs. Ultimate Phoenix Quarter Finals: Kill Switch vs. [B]Jungle Jack[/B] -These are both toughies, I'm taking Ota with my heart and Jack with my brain. They'll probably both betray me. Citizen X vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] -I like X, but it's freaking Steve Flash! Team USA & ??? vs. [B]The Legacy & ???[/B] -I like the idea of the heels picking up momentum. Swimsuit Competition: [B]Kristen Pearce[/B] vs. Nicole Kiss[B] Kirk Jameson[/B] vs. Riley McManus

Quarter Finals: Fumihiro Ota vs. [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Quarter Finals: Kill Switch vs. [B]Jungle Jack[/B] Citizen X vs.[B] Steve Flash[/B] [B]Team USA & ???[/B] vs. The Legacy & ??? Swimsuit Competition: [B]Kristen Pearce[/B] vs. Nicole Kiss Kirk Jameson vs.[B] Riley McManus[/B]

[CENTER][COLOR="Green"][SIZE="6"][B]NEO Rising From The Ashes[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="4"][B]Monday, Week 4, January 2008[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][B]959 people at The Ministry[/B][/SIZE] [b]DVD Extra[/b] Kirk Jameson gets advice from Steve Flash on what to do about Cameron Vessey and Ash Campbell. Flash tells him to find a partner and best them in the ring. [b]Rating: E+[/b] ********************************** [b]Dark Match Kirk Jameson vs. Riley McManus[/b] [i]Nothing really to say about this other than it did it's job. It got Riley some in-ring time and gave Jameson some momentum after his loss to Cameron Vessey two days ago.[/i] [b]Kirk Jameson defeated Riley McManus in 5:17 by pinfall with The Bullseye. Rating: E+[/b] ********************************** Before he can be introduced, Citizen X comes out from the back and steals the microphone from our ring announcer. [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"] Citizen X: "Management never ceases to amaze me. After skipping out on his match, "Kill Switch" is still in the RPW World tournament. Not that I'm mad at Frankie or whoever he wants to call himself now-a-days. It's not his fault. It's the fault of the corrupt leaders that run this place. And I'm going to prove it after I beat management's golden boy and your hero, Steve Flash, tonight in this ring."[/COLOR] [b]Rating: D-[/b] ********************************** [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/CitizenX.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG] [b]Citizen X vs. Steve Flash[/b] [i]To be honest, I was slightly disappointed with this match, though I really shouldn't be surprised. Citizen X isn't really a name in the Tri-States. The match itself was pretty good and the fans always enjoy when Flash picks up victory, so I guess I can't be too disappointed.[/i] [b]Steve Flash defeated Citizen X in 13:46 by pinfall with a Flash Bang. Rating: D[/b] ********************************** After Team USA and The Legacy makes their way to the ring, the Masked Patriot takes the mic and calls out their partner, Panda Mask II! The young masked man comes out only to trip on a wire in front of the entrance way. As the young cruiser falls, a familiar laugh can be heard. It's coming from none other than Whippy the Clown! The laughing jokester picks up the fallen Panda Mask and throws him to the ring to start the match. [b]Rating: E+[/b] ********************************** [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/TheAmericanFlash.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/BulldozerBrandon_alt2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/PandaMask.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/AshCampbell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/CameronVessey.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/WhippyTheClown_alt5.jpg[/IMG] [b]Team USA & Panda Mask II vs. The Legacy & Whippy The Clown[/b] [i]I really didn't want to put this match on the card because of the lack of name value, but overall it wasn't bad. The match itself was fun and while Whippy was off his game, he still was able to get over the fact he was a heel. As an added bonus, The Legacy was able to pick up some momentum with the win.[/i] [b]Whippy The Clown and The Legacy defeated Team USA and Panda Mask II in 9:32 when Ash Campbell defeated Panda Mask II by pinfall with a Shooting Star Press. Rating: E[/b] ********************************** [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/KristenPearce.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/NicoleKiss.jpg[/IMG] [b]Swimsuit Contest: Kristen Pearce vs. Nicole Kiss[/b] [i]To be honest, I am kind of shocked this went over so well. I guess it just shows how wholesome a product you have, everyone (or every guy) loves to see hot women in revealing clothes. The host of this contest was none other than NYCW's Dazzling Dave Diamond, who I have to say looked like he was in heaven.[/i] [b]Nicole Kiss defeated Kristen Pearce in 4:00 by fan voting. Rating: C-[/b] ********************************** In a dark corner, similar to were Dharma Gregg found him two days ago, the man formerly known as Frankie Perez rocks back and forth. [COLOR="DimGray"] Kill Switch: "Jack Marlowe, do you know that Frankie respects you? That he could even call you a friend? Do you also know that ever since the switch has been pulled I've had a hunger? A hunger I just can't subdue? Do you know what that hunger is? It's a hunger for blood! Your blood! So as I'm beating you to a pulp and you are begging for mercy please remember one thing, Frankie isn't here right now. HAHAHAHAHA!" [/COLOR] [b]Rating: D-[/b] ********************************** [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/JungleJack.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/FrankiePerez_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [b]Quater Finals: Jungle Jack vs. Kill Switch[/b] [i]What a brutal match. And I mean that in a good way. Frankie's always been a fan of the stiff strikes of the Japanese Strong Style, but as Kill Switch it seems that he's gone from 10 to 11. Not to be outdone, Jack turned it up himself and took control of the match. At that point, Kill Switch "snapped" and attacked the referee sending Marlowe to the Semi-Finals.[/i] [b]Jungle Jack defeated Kill Switch in 17:14 by disqualification. Rating: D+[/b] ********************************** Backstage, the 5 time TCW Cruiserweight Champion and 3 time TCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Champion, Fumihiro Ota, stands in front of the camera with mic in hand. [COLOR="DarkRed"]Ota: "My name is Ota Greatest cruiser of all time You will fear my strike"[/COLOR] [b]Rating: C-[/b] ********************************** [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/FumihiroOta.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/RPW/UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] [b]Quarter Finals: Fumihiro Ota vs. Ultimate Phoenix[/b] [i]I knew there was a reason I made this the main event. While the match didn't have the name value of Flash/Deeley or even Morgan/James, the fans were just as excited to see the blending of American Lucha and Japanese Cruiser styles. The match was very open with both men getting in a lot of offense, however Ota was able to get the upper hand after hitting his patented Ninja Strike on the RPW alum.[/i] [b]Fumihiro Ota defeated Ultimate Phoenix in 20:42 by pinfall with a Ninja Strike. Rating: C[/b] [COLOR="Green"][SIZE="6"][B]Overall Rating: D+[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/center]

[FONT="Arial Narrow"][center][SIZE="6"][b]End Of The Month Report: January 2008[/b][/SIZE][/CENTER][/font] With the end of the month, I guess it's time to go over the financials and the like. Though to be honest I'm not sure why. I mean it's kind of boring. [b]If it's good enough for Wallbanger, it's good enough for me. So stop complaining and just read the script.[/b] Whatever. Anyway, our financial balance for the month of January was more than impressive. With the ticket sales from our two shows and the massive amount sponsorship money we were able to make a profit of $42,186. Which would be great if we had a financial goal. But since we don't, it makes the fact we were the third best promotion 3rd in the Tri-States and 2nd place in the the Mid-Atlantic (as well as a good number of other regions) hurt that much more. [b]I wouldn't worry about that one for next month.[/b] True. I, err, you (or is it we?) did make a couple of nice signings that should help us in the regional battles. Though, even with the new guys, NYCW is still going to be a pain in RPW's side. [b]Yeah, I simmed up until our next show and they just put on a B- card with Steve Flash and Bat Hat Bailey putting on a B rated match. Also makes me want to play dirty and schedule our TS event on the same day as NYCW's, almost. On a side note, I'd rather not talk about the other promotions each and every month in a detailed fashion (ala Tigerkinney), but if someone wants to know about a particular wrestler or promotion, feel free to ask.[/b] [center]********************************** [quote][b]NEO Rising From The Ashes results[/b] 5/6: March, d_w_w 4/6: Actarus, Tigerkinney 3/6: MaxxHexx, Midnightnick [/quote] [/center]

[FONT="Arial Narrow"][center][SIZE="6"][b]Rapid Pro Newswire[/b][/SIZE][/CENTER] [SIZE="3"] After a successful return to the Tri-States, RPW once again storms the The Minstry with it's cutting edge style as it prepares to crown a RPW World champion in over a decade. - Our double main event will feature both RPW World Semi-Final matches, as JD Morgan takes on Jungle Jack and Fumihiro Ota faces off against Steve Flash. - RPW is proud to welcome The American Everyman, Freddie Datsun into our fold. Watch him as he takes on NYCW's Sammy the Shark. - After taking the advice of his new mentor, Steve Flash, the young Kirk Jameson has challenged The Legacy to a match. Taking up Jameson challenge will be the high flying Ash Campbell. - If that wasn't enough, at Broken Resolutions, we will see what should be a tremendous match as Ultimate Phoenix, the Canadian Shooter, Sean Deeley, compete with new comers Black Eagle and Stevie Grayson in a four corner survival match. [/font][/size] [center]********************************** [QUOTE][CENTER][COLOR="Green"][SIZE="6"][B]NEO Broken Resolutions[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="4"][B]Saturday, Week 3, February 2008[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][B]Live at The Ministry[/B][/SIZE] Semi Finals: Fumihiro Ota vs. Steve Flash Semi Finals: JD Morgan vs. Jungle Jack Freddie Datsun vs. Sammy the Shark Ash Campbell vs. Kirk Jameson Black Eagle vs. Sean Deeley vs. Stevie Grayson vs. Ultimate Pheonix Dazzling Dave Diamond vs. Riley McManus The American Flash vs. Whippy the Clown [/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Archived