Federation Importance

While I can get my popularity of my federation to rise, i for some reason cannot get the importance of the fed to rise. I put on good shows for that region on a consistent basis, yet I can't figure it out. I gues FCW is relegated to nothing but a Small status. :( Any suggestions?

If your popularity increase, your importance increase as aswell. It's just that the thresholds for each grade isn't the same for importance as it is for popularity, except from in the Tri State area an one of the areas in Japan. (This is because the different areas has different importance). Poorly explained, I know but in another thread in this forum I posted an excel sheet I made that shows what level of popularity you need to get to the different importance grades :) I don't remember which thread it was right now.

[QUOTE=enigma5007;462577]While I can get my popularity of my federation to rise, i for some reason cannot get the importance of the fed to rise. I put on good shows for that region on a consistent basis, yet I can't figure it out. I gues FCW is relegated to nothing but a Small status. :( Any suggestions?[/QUOTE] It takes time to raise it to another grade. The best way to check it is by the in game editor, where you can see the promotions exact popularity value. For example, going from F to E- might take 15 points of overness. One good show might only do .4 of a point. So it would take three shows to just raise it 1.2 points. Going with .4 as the example, and 15 points to go up a grade, your looking at around 38 shows to go up in popularity. This is by no means exact, but just to help you get an idea what it might take for your promotion to go up a letter grade. Now, if you have always been checking the in game editor, to see where your Popularity is before and after each show, and it stays exactly the same... I don't know what could be causing that.

just to follow up from DJthefunkchris' post if your popularity is staying roughly the same it can be that, for example (my problem in NAPW): I was running one monthly show in my home area (tri-state). The show would increase for example 0.5 (im not sure exactly maybe more...but being that I was in a regional battle with NYCW and they put on a slightly better show that month, it would knowck my popularity back down for coming second in the regional battle. (NYCW is a beast in 08)

[QUOTE=Greg2511;462631]just to follow up from DJthefunkchris' post if your popularity is staying roughly the same it can be that, for example (my problem in NAPW): I was running one monthly show in my home area (tri-state). The show would increase for example 0.5 (im not sure exactly maybe more...but being that I was in a regional battle with NYCW and they put on a slightly better show that month, it would knowck my popularity back down for coming second in the regional battle. (NYCW is a beast in 08)[/QUOTE] Go go Steve Flash. In the CVerse97 mod he gives RPW the same overwhelming advantage in the Tri-State.

[QUOTE=Greg2511;462631]just to follow up from DJthefunkchris' post if your popularity is staying roughly the same it can be that, for example (my problem in NAPW): I was running one monthly show in my home area (tri-state). The show would increase for example 0.5 (im not sure exactly maybe more...but being that I was in a regional battle with NYCW and they put on a slightly better show that month, it would knowck my popularity back down for coming second in the regional battle. (NYCW is a beast in 08)[/QUOTE] And that, my friends, is why it's so damn difficult to increase a fed's popularity on one show a month, even if you pick up the full 0.4 popularity bump from having a show higher than your current popularity. Someone else in the region has a better show, and at the end of the month you finish 2nd and lose almost all of that back. Of course, if I could just learn to book a better show than the competition in the first place, I wouldn't have that problem. That's hardly my point, though. :)

Archived