Incident; "left early without telling anybody"

I don't quite get this...just had it with John Morrison for an ECW show in which he participated in both the main event and the closing seg. And surely this doesnt' make sense as a problem unless they leave while the show is still in progress?

See, this is why I think the game could stand to be a little more interactive at show-time. Having someone leave early (or not arrive in time, or get injured early in the show before their match, etc) would force you to make a decision on who would replace them... maybe with non-televised shows being given the option of ending early, or having the option to tell the matches left on the card to go a bit longer, etc.

[QUOTE=The Shape;463530]I don't quite get this...just had it with John Morrison for an ECW show in which he participated in both the main event and the closing seg. And surely this doesnt' make sense as a problem unless they leave while the show is still in progress?[/QUOTE] Dude, seems pretty easy to me. We may not play it out in-game ourselves. But what Morrison did was he wrestled the main event and closing, then showered and went home. Missing the post-show wrap-up meeting. Let's remember, talent have to be at the show early to prepare and they don't necessarily leave the moment the lights go down for us. Morrison just decided to beat the traffic as it were.

Are you Bill Watts? He used to have a rule that talent could not leave the building until everything was finished. The workers used to line there cars up with the engines running waiting for the green light to go. This is one of his commandments that the "Boys" hated.

[QUOTE=cappyboy;463539]Dude, seems pretty easy to me. We may not play it out in-game ourselves. But what Morrison did was he wrestled the main event and closing, then showered and went home. Missing the post-show wrap-up meeting. Let's remember, talent have to be at the show early to prepare and they don't necessarily leave the moment the lights go down for us. Morrison just decided to beat the traffic as it were.[/QUOTE] Cheers makes more sense now, I wasn't sure they had to do anything afterwards. [QUOTE=James Casey;463549]Fatherly Advice, I'd suggest - particularly as a first offence.[/QUOTE] In my state of befuddlement I simply ignored the incident, and the reply was that there were rumours he was making fun of the decision. But his morale is still full so I'm happy. He seems a kind of controversial figure, got into a bust-up with JBL (though that was mainly Bradshaw's doing and he was disciplined accordingly) on the first ECW show and now this at the second. xD

[QUOTE=The Shape;463563]Cheers makes more sense now, I wasn't sure they had to do anything afterwards. In my state of befuddlement I simply ignored the incident, and the reply was that there were rumours he was making fun of the decision. But his morale is still full so I'm happy. He seems a kind of controversial figure, got into a bust-up with JBL (though that was mainly Bradshaw's doing and he was disciplined accordingly) on the first ECW show and now this at the second. xD[/QUOTE] He will get a little bit more of an attitude from you not punishing him.

Archived