New Promotion - Nemesis - Debate

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Zobeto1/RCW.jpg[/IMG] [I]|| The name of the promotion ran by Nemesis in my Database ||[/I][/CENTER] Awhile back I created a thread to talk about this same thing, however, while searching back for it I couldn't really seem to find it. Simply, I wanted to know what others would think about a promotional ran by SWF Cast-off and DAVE Stand-out Nemesis.... In the sense of what kind of product do you think the man would create? Would he bring back the Hardcore'esk kind of company? Defying his former boss Phil Vilbert and opening a new company that would try to resurrect DAVE fame while Vilbert had already given his blessing to the PSW? Would he learn the error of Vilbert's ways and open a company that was much more "sponsor" friendly? Something that was a little more SE based? Maybe he would open a company that was traditionally based? Knowing that he came from an era where hard fought battles were exactly what he loved. Or... Maybe he would follow the idea of bringing in the new trend of Modern wrestling? As we all know Nemesis has been dubbed as a "Wrestling Mastermind". Someone who would be logical to bring up his own company as he would know what kind of product "he would like to see". I mean, most masterminds have a strong ego in thinking that they KNOW what is needed in a given industry. That wouldn't be much different with the wrestling industry in the Cornellverse. All in all, I wanted to debate the outcome here on the boards so that it may inspire others to do the same thing in opening a Nemesis run company. Also, because I'm really bored right now and want something to talk about. haha. Cheers.

I'd see him doing something a bit different and creating a Sports Entertainment/Modern hybrid. Because let's face it, all the current Modern style companies have a heavy focus on wrestling. Nemesis could win over fans of both if were to combine the best of both worlds.

The one thing that there's really none of in the American market is for a Japanase-inspired Puroresu/Realism based promotion. There's nothing like PGHW in the US. You could run the logical backstory that Nemesis spent some of his hiatus in Japan and saw how successful they were and decided to try the same thing in America, and maybe even give his new promotion a working agreement with PGHW.

[QUOTE=Candyman;463878]The one thing that there's really none of in the American market is for a Japanase-inspired Puroresu/Realism based promotion. There's nothing like PGHW in the US. You could run the logical backstory that Nemesis spent some of his hiatus in Japan and saw how successful they were and decided to try the same thing in America, and maybe even give his new promotion a working agreement with PGHW.[/QUOTE] I like the sound of that :) Hey, why not go all out and making it a Touring promotion. That would be immense. With Nemesis at the helm it would probably have pretty high prestige, so keeping the Indy workers' priority to his promotion shouldn't be hard

Archived