Question about sending wrestlers to development.

Hi there, this may be a stupid question, but with SWF how come when I sent people into development they no longer work for me? This is both to develope skills and just to train people. If I want them back I'm going to have to negotiate with them again. I also noticed that I can still terminate them, even though they technically don't have a contract with me? The way i see it is I hire them,a nd when I send tjem to development I can't call them back up but I can terminate them from the development promotion? Is that right? Quick edit, I also noticed that say I have a worker on 5.500 written contract there contract for the development promotion is 5.500 per appearance, again, seems strange, and very expensive for them, or do i pay that?

[QUOTE=lavelleuk;464197] Quick edit, I also noticed that say I have a worker on 5.500 written contract there contract for the development promotion is 5.500 per appearance, again, seems strange, and very expensive for them, or do i pay that?[/QUOTE] see the tech forum for the latest patches. This issue was fixed.

Archived