hello everyone I am currently using the XxFutureLegend112xX mod and on my first day on the job i ran a standard drug test on my whole roster and Jeff Hardy,Mike Knox, Vince McMahon, HHH and Randy Orton have all be found to be steroid users. what should i do with them?

Basicly its up to you how you want to proceed. Heres a tip tough: look at their personality and in accordance with that take one of the actions in my experience a holes respond better to harsh treatment while `nice` guys respond wel to medium or friendly treatment.

[QUOTE=Hyde Hill;467123]Basicly its up to you how you want to proceed. Heres a tip tough: look at their personality and in accordance with that take one of the actions in my experience a holes respond better to harsh treatment while `nice` guys respond wel to medium or friendly treatment.[/QUOTE] Well, I never got manipulative guys the change. Neither in use nor personality. Naive guys on the other hand always changed their personality in a positive way, if treated right. If you don't know any better, Scotland, try different approaches and check their reactions. Careful though, because some reactions can also turn them into worse character or build up tension, what leads to dislike the next simmiliar situation, making the guy an additional burden.

all depends on how much you like each guy, i have a warning system on the fifth time they get in trouble for ANYTHING i fire them, but I might have to bend the rules for Shawn Michaels cause I need him for my main storyline

Contains dynasty Spoilers be warned For lots of the very selfish guys I have noticed a You Are Fired! action can get a good response after multiple last warnings, it also depends on the level of the incident. For instance Bryan Vessey got caught with steroids I said you are fired he said thanks thats just what i needed i tested him again and he was clean so decided to give him a second chance and not complete the termination. After lots of backstage trouble with fines, riot acts and last chances he almost got to blows with a fan at a show again I fired him again the reaction I am sorry and wil change my ways, checked the backstage atmosphere and he was gone as a troublemaker so decided not to go on with the termination. Now he is one happy camper at least backstage that is still doesn´t like to loose matches but thats easily fixed.

[QUOTE=Hyde Hill;467206]Contains dynasty Spoilers be warned For lots of the very selfish guys I have noticed a You Are Fired! action can get a good response after multiple last warnings, it also depends on the level of the incident. For instance Bryan Vessey got caught with steroids I said you are fired he said thanks thats just what i needed i tested him again and he was clean so decided to give him a second chance and not complete the termination. After lots of backstage trouble with fines, riot acts and last chances he almost got to blows with a fan at a show again I fired him again the reaction I am sorry and wil change my ways, checked the backstage atmosphere and he was gone as a troublemaker so decided not to go on with the termination. Now he is one happy camper at least backstage that is still doesn´t like to loose matches but thats easily fixed.[/QUOTE] I've gone through a similar story with Bam Bam Johansson. He's still a troublemaker, but far less than he used to be and now has Loyalty to me to boot.

[QUOTE=Zero;467184]all depends on how much you like each guy, i have a warning system on the fifth time they get in trouble for ANYTHING i fire them, but I might have to bend the rules for Shawn Michaels cause I need him for my main storyline[/QUOTE] I wouldn't do that (five time-system). I have a permanent soft drug addict. With always giving him the fatherly approach (~10 times by now) he steadily decreased his use (from 63% to 14%!). He never got "reformed", but he totally improved 4 personality skills and became from a neutral backstage person to a "few have such a hugely positive influence"-guy. He's compassionate, optimistic, dependabl and loyal - to the max. Considering how unimportant soft drug use in reality, I won't even fire him, if he really gets catched with drugs one day. Instead I will continue this way. Maybe I'll finally get him to 0%. It's worth it. =)

[QUOTE=Comradebot;467154]I think I'm most shocked by Vince McMahon's steroid use. Though it would explain why a 60 year old man is in the shape he's in.[/QUOTE] Vince McMahon admitted in court in the 90s that he does steroids. He's supposedly off them now. I dont know why so many mods say Triple H uses steroids. If anything I'd say he's a reformed user. His constant quadriceps injuries are blatant evidence of steroid use; but ff he was still using them, he would've been busted by the Wellness Policy by now. Plus his physique now is a lot worse than it was a few years ago.

Really? I knew he had pull backstage but I didnt think WWE wouldnt drug test him or something. I assumed the drug policy applied to everyone and WWE wouldn't pay favorites when it came to Wellness Policy violations, being that several wrestlers on the verge of big pushes were busted and taken off TV immediately (i.e., John Morrison, Jeff Hardy, William Regal, Ken Kennedy, etc)

He actually said "Why don't you send Paul over in a limo and we'll both take tests?". But this was BEFORE WWE had the wellness policy. They wanted to test Scott Steiner because he had a history of roid rage incidents backstage in WCW.

The WWE wellness allows for some steroid taking anyway. I cant remember the exact figures but to fail you have to have something like 8 times the normal amount of testosterone. You compare that to say Olympic athletes, who are banned for twice the amount of normal level. I'm sure people are still using, just not as heavy

When it first came I read that each worker was tested to get their current levels of w/e is in your body. Then with each test they compare your results to that prior test to see if you are increasing in stuff. Keep in mind it isn't just steroids, they don't want any more incidents so they are trying to catch as much as they can now. If you look Chris Masters who was banned with steroids think if he kept doing it for 10 years then died like Eddie, or if they let Jeff to keep doing drugs and dies at a party or w/e, talk about a slap in the face.

when WCW visited Australia Scott Steiner had a roid rage episode with one of our more prominant (notice I didn't say good or better) reporters and grabbed the cameraman and slammed him into the wall. Dude needs some chill pills

[QUOTE=T-Jay;468112]when WCW visited Australia Scott Steiner had a roid rage episode with one of our more prominant (notice I didn't say good or better) reporters and grabbed the cameraman and slammed him into the wall. Dude needs some chill pills[/QUOTE] At least he didn't run around naked in the hotel lobby like Juvi. Oddly enough though, this is when Steiner was getting his big push, you would think that someone would have said something.

Archived