Cornellverse 07 in TEW2008

I was wondering if someone has fully converted the TEW2007 default data for play in TEW2008. I was thinking about doing it myself, but maybe someone has already done it and can share it. For some reason I never got as hooked with TEW2007 as I am with 2008 and I would like to revisit that data with DAVE still on it and stuff. If no one has a fully converted data (what I mean with fully converted is with all the personality traits and stuff introduced in 2008) I might be willing to convert it myself and share it with people.

[QUOTE=petecrimson00;471493]heres how u do it. download the 07 data from the cornellverse website. [url]www.greydogsoftware.com/cornellverse[/url] unzip it. create a new database. delete the tew08 style data. move the 07 data to the database and go to converter and u will convert the data[/QUOTE] Except personalities and such don't link up with the 08 data and it's a bit of the challenge linking stuff up. So I'm sure that's why the OP is asking.

[QUOTE=cappyboy;471500]Except personalities and such don't link up with the 08 data and it's a bit of the challenge linking stuff up. So I'm sure that's why the OP is asking.[/QUOTE] Yeah. To do it right you'd need to start with the 2008 database and work backwards, using 2007 for things like rosters and promotion sizes.

Archived