First off, apollogies at posting this, i know we've had threads about it before, but i can't find them, and search doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment. Anyways, i'm running monthly shows at the moment, and i've just thought up of a mini storyline to help my new champion get over. Nothing wrong with that, but the problem is, is that i want his first defence to end as a win for him, but through underhand tactics, then the rematch be the challenger pulling the win by DQ so the title doesn't change hands so it stands at 1-1, then have a 3rd and final match as an Iron Man match seeing the Champion retain. My main worry is, will i get hit with the repetitive booking note? or am i ignoring the fact that it's if its the same match more than 3 times? Again, sorry about this being posted, but cheers for any help you guys can give

[QUOTE=The Shape;469164]But the repeat thing means that it's much harder for it to be so...[/QUOTE] That's not true - initially the fourth match's rating is worked out as usual. It is only if this is worse than the average rating of the previous three matches that the rating is then affected. So if the fourth match is the best match, it will always be the best match, and you will never get any penalty at all.

[QUOTE]That's not true - initially the fourth match's rating is worked out as usual. It is only if this is worse than the average rating of the previous three matches that the rating is then affected. So if the fourth match is the best match, it will always be the best match, and you will never get any penalty at all.[/QUOTE] Just to clarify a bit it doesn´t get a penalty at all if it is better then a weighted avarage of the last 3 matches, with the third weiging the heaviest, second less heavy, third least . And only gets a minor penalty if it is better then then the sum average of all three matches.

Archived